Becca Fucks his Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm jerking off and cum on the carpet.

"Are we having fun guys?" she asks coyly.

"Fuck yes!" They scream in reply as the rest of the group came spurting on the coffee table.

Her partner lowers her down to the table where she sits facing out with her legs parted and feet drawn up to her ass. She gets in front of Jim he reaches out and fingers her cunt, and pushes them in and out. She bucks back in time with his thrusts and soon cries out: "I'm cuming."

She moves to the next man who eagerly reaches out to finger her ass.

She moves over to the next man and continues with each until she reaches the last man.

What's your name?" She coos, sitting in his lap.

"Don." he answers quietly as his friends break down in laughter.

She puts her arms around Don's head and begins kissing him passionately to loud yells and wolf whistles.

She breaks the kiss as the music begins David Rose's "The Stripper". She began gyrating on Don's lap with one arm around his neck and the other tousling his hair. She continued to spin around on his lap and then sits facing him with her legs on either side, his cock ramrod straight up against her belly. She begins arching her hips moving her pussy lips up and down his cock.

The other men are on their feet gathered around watching her slide up and down his cock, nearing his bulbous helmet.

I'm on my feet also with another hard-on waiting eagerly for her to fuck Don. I'm really proud of my slutty wife pleasing the guys.

Unexpectedly Don ejaculates all over her breasts.

The onlookers are disappointed, "You spoiled it. And, Damn it, Don." and move away.

Jim hollers: "Okay guys, into the bedroom where you can all fuck her after I'm done."

Jim grabbed my arm pulling me along. "You don't want to miss this, Mikey. She's gonna get DPed. She begged me to fill all her holes at once. She's insatiable."

He dragged me to an armchair at the foot of the bed and I sat down.

.

Becca was in the middle of the king sized bed resting on her elbows watching me intently as Jim sat me down. She smiled and opened her legs so that I could see her wet cunt.

She looked and Jim and said: "Fuck me, Jim. Fuck me hard like my husband can't. Make me your slut."

"Get ready slut, 'cause here comes my big cock to fill your cheating hole."

He lifted her legs around his head and quickly impaled her all the way to his pubes.

"AHHhhh!" She orgasmed immediately as he penetrated her neglected cunt.

I sat there with a clear view of his cock slamming her pussy and his hairy ass. My cock was hard as a rock with the realization I enjoy watching her fucked by another man.

One of the guys, Brad, got on the bed and put his cock in her mouth and fucked her face, thrusting his cock down her throat as she played with his balls.

Ed and Steve were on either side of her playing with her gorgeous tits and masturbating.

Bob and Bill, and the two security men, Aaron and Wayne, were standing at the bed jerking off and waiting their turn.

Brad came first:"OH! I'm cuming. Swallow my cum, slut."

His cock sprayed her mouth like a fire-hose and she swallowed every drop.

"You taste good, lover. Make me some more of your cum milk!"

Steve switched places with Brad and she grabbed his cock and shoved it in her mouth

Jim came next: "I'm cuming whore, right in front of your wimpy husband." He thrusted, jerked twice and stopped, his cock spent. He pulled out and got off the bed as Ed took his place.

Jim was now by my side in another armchair and we stroked our penises together watching her get gang banged. Two beers appeared and he passed one to me.

"You have a good fucking wife, ya know. Best body I can ever remember.

"Are we good?"

I looked at him incredulously. "Are you fucking serious? You fucking embarrassed me all evening at the bar, fucking my wife in front of my eyes and you ask me if 'we're good'?"

I paused to watch Ed cum in her cunt. He was replaced by Bill, the security guy she danced around earlier.

Steve came in her mouth and pulled out and came all over her breasts.

Steve switched with Bob, the other security guy. Bill had her on her hands and knees as he took her from the rear while Bob fucked her mouth.

She was spitted by the two like a piece of meat and my cock grew harder as I continued stroking it.

Jim tapped my arm with the neck of his bottle and pointed it at the direction of my rock hard cock and repeated, "We good?"

He smiled and we turned back to watch as she screamed for more as her current lovers came in her cunt and mouth.

"Oh, fuck me hard in front of my husband, please. Show him how a man fucks a woman."

Bill and Bob lay on the bed exhausted.

Brad, Ed and Steve had recovered and were now in her again.

"Yeah, we're good Jim." I said feeling better and enjoying the show.

Becca was sandwiched between Ed lying on the bed, and Steve on top of her. Ed's cock was in her ass and Steve's was in her cunt. Brad was fucking her face as Bill and Bob were squeezing her breasts and twisting nipples.

She had multiple orgasms and was feeling another one pulsing over her abused body. She kept bucking her hips for more.

"This was my wife, Maggie's, idea, you know."

I choked on the beer and looked at him as if he were insane.

"What!"

"Yeah. They talk on the phone frequently, Maggie and Becca. They have a lot in common - they love sex, love to be fucked."

I looked at him wide-eyed and dumbfounded.

Our attention was back on Becca as two men were in her ass and cunt as others kneeled on the bed masturbating and cuming in her mouth, face and tits.

"She complained to Maggie that you have a creative imagination when talking about some poor woman in a restaurant. She says you aren't that creative at home, and she wanted more."

"When she mentioned cheating behind your back, Maggie suggested cheating in front of you instead. Believe it or not they put this entire farce together in a half hour on the phone today."

"Maggie explained to your wife that she and I are swingers. We're always interested in expanding our group of like-minded adults. Maggie hopes that you will fuck her soon."

"This party's over. I'll get rid of everyone and leave you with your slut wife while I take the guys next door to fuck my Maggie."

He smiled and offered his hand as he got up from the chair.

"Thanks' a lot fellas. It's time to say goodbye to Jane and head next door."

Becca got up and stood by the bed as the naked men gave her a kiss and a quick feel, or pinch, as they headed out the hallway.

Jim hugged her tightly and kissed her on the neck and gave her ass a last squeeze.

"You know you're always welcome to visit me at my office. I have a private conference room."

"You'll have to ask my husband." she replied punching him in the ribs. She walked him to the door, pinched his ass and locked the door behind him.

She turned to me; "Well cuckold, get on the big smelly bed and let's have a talk."

We lay down side by side and she snuggled close and grabbed my rigid cock. She looked at me and got up on her knees and straddled me, slipping my cock in her soppy cunt and slowly pushed down forcing semen out onto my balls.

She started rocking her hips and squeezed her vaginal muscles and smiled.

"Did you have fun watching me get fucked?"

I said, "Yes. You're beautiful."

"No. That's not what you mean, Michael. You like to see your poor wife violated. It fucking turns you on. I know! Your rock hard cock is telling me I'm right."

"Did you like seeing me fucked by those gorgeous guys?"

I couldn't hold back and burst inside her violently.

"Yes, cum inside me. Cum inside your slut. Now listen to what I am going to tell you, and pay attention.

"I love to fuck. I always loved your cock and fucking you, my husband. But secretly I wanted more. Today was my awakening. I realize I need new cocks. I'm able to get them on my own. It's not size, it's the newness of a strange cock in me. I want them in my mouth and in my ass.

"You like watching me get fucked, so we're a match made in heaven.

"Jim and Maggie invited us over to their adjoining suite for breakfast tomorrow. A get together to see if the chemistry, your chemistry, is right. I know Jim isn't your favorite person in the world, but we can make it work out. I will be fucking your boss in his office.

"You know Maggie is very beautiful, and she says her pussy is always mewling for new cock too. I've seen you look at her boobs. I don't mind if you fuck her, Michael. I'd like to watch.

"We'll try swinging with Jim and Maggie and see if it is what we both want and like.

"Now I want to taste your cock and have you cum in my throat and then fall asleep in this filthy bed."

I kissed my amazing covered-with-cum wife and placed my swollen cock in her mouth when she stopped me.

"Uh, Michael. If you wake up in the morning and I'm gone, don't worry. I'll just be next door fucking Jim."

12