Becca Fucks his Boss Ch. 02

Story Info
His fantasy comes true, how can he stop it?
6.1k words
3.6
50.3k
26

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think men share their wives because they believe women are natural fucking machines; their cunts have more stamina than our cocks. Why fuck her and fall to sleep out of exhaustion when you can double the fun watching your wife being fucked by other cocks? Men view sex as a spectator sport.

There is something ultra wicked about a wife fucking her husband's boss.

This is a follow-up to 'Becca Fucks his Boss' that you may wish to read to flesh out the characters.

If you don't like cuckold stories, don't read this one. If you like to read about guys putting themselves in the frying pan and getting singed, read on. For those of you who are LW purists, I even threw in a black cock so beware.

Rodryder44

&&&&&&

Becca Becomes Jane

Last night, in this very hotel room, my sweet wife did a train with my boss and his senior staff after an evening of exposing herself and giving blow jobs to strangers in front of people I know. It was completely out of character and unexpected.

She blamed me!

I do have sex on my mind a lot. It's a testosterone thing. I made salacious remarks about women I saw at a restaurant we were at last week The women were just having a good time laughing and playfully slapping their dates, co-workers, or companions over a remark I didn't hear. I had no clue as to the identity of the women or their companions.

My comments insinuated they were sluts and whores who were going to be 'fucked well' later that night.

My wife and my co-worker Tom's wife, Emma, got up and left the restaurant. Hey, I was just bullshitting. I paid the bill and quickly went after them.

Becca kissed and Emma and Tom said goodnight and headed to our respective vehicles. Becca stood in front of our SUV door waiting for me to open it, then pushed me aside and got in slamming it behind her.

I apologized (for what?) and tried to get a conversation going. The inside of the SUV felt like the temperature was minus fifty degrees.

Becca is 23 years old, 5' 6" tall, and 135 pounds with long curly black hair. She has green eyes and 36C breasts with puffy pink areolas. She's proud of her tits and told me she likes to rub them against men. She has a narrow waist, a peach bottom ass, and long legs.

She's all the woman I need.

There was no sex that night and she wore dowdy PJ's to bed instead of sleeping nude like always. I don't know how I fell asleep.

The next morning she was still frigid and evaded my attempts to kiss her lips. She wore a granny robe to breakfast and it was not stimulating. Her usual attire is a guinea tee with a lot of ass and side boobs showing. She kept moving her head and all I kissed was soft hair or air near her neck.

I tried to stay chipper and talked about the weather and the latest Yankee-Red Sox score. Finally I finished breakfast and tried again to kiss her cheek getting an air ball and left for work.

I got her phone call at about 3 PM: "Michael?

"It's done. We'll meet you at the Olde Inn after work today. Watch for us.

"It's your dream fantasy come true. I got a date. Call me 'Jane' because that's my name tonight.

"Your fantasy to take me to a bar where I meet a man who seduces me and fucks me while you watch. I'm tweaking the plot a bit and coming in with a man who I know will have me.

"I changed my hair color, bought new clothes and had my pussy waxed to look good in the short dress I'll be wearing without panties.

"I'm gonna let my date play with me in front of his friends. He said he wants my pussy bare. He's bare too, and his cock is so big I can hardly wait to suck and fuck it.

"You will be at that bar sitting on the fucking stool or I'll never speak to you ever again. I'll divorce you and take the house and your precious Mustang. Just be there, Michael."

She disconnected the call.

She did everything she said she would do; changed her hair color, shaved her pubes bare and played with her 'date's' cock and gave him a blow-job right in front of me and the entire tavern. Her date turned out to be my boss Jim Sanders (I already hated the mother-fucker before last night).

After a long, tiring evening of drinking and watching "Jane" give out blow jobs we went to a room in the hotel next door. Jim and his VPs and security escorts fucked Jane all night in all her holes.

And all that time in the hotel room I had a hard-on and jerked off constantly feeling flushed and excited as cocks rammed Becca's ass, cunt and mouth. They came inside her and on her body until she was covered in semen. She scooped gobs of cum from her body and cunt and ate it!

My wife became a cum-slut that night and I loved watching every minute of her debauchery.

To top it off my boss got me to tell him, 'Thank you' for fucking my wife and embarrassing me. Then he put the icing on the cake by telling me Becca and his wife, Maggie, orchestrated the entire evening. He then went on to tell me that I was a hard worker but I had been ignoring my wife's need for sex. Becca and Maggie decided the quickest way to charge my libido was to have a fuck-fest with my wife in the starring role.

I had to admit it was thrilling to watch Becca act like a slutty whore. I learned also that Jim and his wife are swingers and after fucking Becca Jim's crew was going next door to fuck Maggie the rest of the night.

He left us alone in the paid-for hotel room and Becca and I finally had a talk in bed with my cock in her soggy, well-fucked cunt.

She looked me in the eye while moving her hips around my cock and asked, "Did my cuckold have fun watching his sweet wife fuck everyone tonight?"

My cock tensed and grew, and she knew it. I couldn't lie.

"Yes. It was erotic watching you fuck different men so effortlessly."

She gave me a big smile and a movie star kiss that made me feel numb down to my toes.

"I love to fuck. I've always loved your cock and fucking you. But my gut told me I needed more. Tonight was my rebirth. I realized I need new cocks and discovered they're plentiful, and I'm able to get them on my own. It's not size, it's the novelty of a strange cock in me. I need them in my mouth and in my ass too.

"Since you like watching me get fucked we're a match made in heaven.

"Jim and Maggie invited us over to their suite for breakfast tomorrow. It will be a get together to see if the chemistry, your chemistry, is right. I know Jim isn't your favorite person, but you don't really know him that well and you can make it work out. I will be fucking him in his office next week.

"Maggie is very beautiful, and she says her pussy is always mewling for new cock too. I've seen you look at her boobs. I don't mind if you fuck her, Michael. I'd like to watch.

"We'll try sharing with Jim and Maggie and see if it is what we both like.

We then fucked like rabbits until we fell asleep.

Now it is the next morning and I'm lying on a cum-soaked bed wishing for a cigarette and dreaming about the live porn I saw last night staring my wife, and getting a hard-on.

Becca isn't here; I know she's fucking Jim again next door.

This is the first day of the rest of my life with my beloved wife who is now a slut.

She called me 'cuckold' and didn't flinch. She as much told me that she would prowl for men without asking how I felt.

She didn't say she wanted a divorce; should I be happy or sad? How discreet can she be fucking strangers? What about STD? What about a pregnancy?

Do I want her knowing she's filled with another man's seed? Can I kiss lips that sucked another cock?

No answer came to mind and I realized my eyes were closed and I was stroking my dick and visualizing her being fucked last night and trying to remember all that I saw. I suddenly realized I was viewing her as a cum slut and not as my wife. Am I supposed to forget we're married?

I recalled her with Wayne, the naked security guard she used as a stripper pole. He was very muscled, very black and handsome and had a big cock with tremendous veining. I'm stroking myself recalling the scene where he effortlessly picked her up and she wrapped her thighs around his bald head and he ate her out. I ejaculated and shot my wad unto the dirty sheets and felt sated and replayed that scene in my mind again.

His ebony body contrasted with Becca's tan erotically.

I had to watch her fuck Wayne again. I want to watch her fuck him again!

Nude, I opened the door to the hallway and went to the adjacent suite door that is ajar with a man's shoe propped in the jamb to prevent the door from closing.

I could hear Becca moaning in ecstasy, and a male voice I didn't recognize.

My heart was in my throat, "am I prepared for this?"

I push the door an entered the foyer leading to a large room where Becca's moans were coming from. I saw the foot of the bed and movement under the sheets. I entered the room and saw the video of Becca fucking Don on the TV screen.

I looked at the bed and saw Becca and Maggie kissing and fondling each other's breast.

Maggie sensed my presence and broke the kiss, and smiled at me. She is a stunning redhead with a crinkle hairdo that looks great. Her breasts are large and firm with pink areolas. She has large nipple rings and a shaved pussy with protruding lips.

"Hello, Michael. Did you sleep well," she asked getting out of the bed and walking over to a carafe of coffee on a tray.

"Black with cream, I think your wife said." she handed me the cup and I went over to kiss my wife's lips.

I didn't stop to think that she may have sucked Jim, or someone else, recently. "Where's Jim?" I asked.

Maggie replied, "ADT texted him two-hours ago that the water alarm went off at our house. Jim's gone to see what happened and give the plumber the okay for repairs. He hasn't called back so I guess everything is okay

Maggie had sat on the bed next to Becca with her legs spread and her ankles crossed. Her labia were exposed and I could clearly see her vagina. She saw me looking at her and uncrossed her ankles and lay back with a finger from each hand pulling her vagina open.

My cock got rigid as she said, "I want you to fuck me, Michael. Fuck your boss's wife's cunt."

I just stared and started perspiring as my cock began to drip pre-cum and ache. Maggie was swaying her hips back and forth, "Come to Maggie, Michael."

Becca pulled me to the bed, "Fuck Maggie, Michael! I want you to fuck her and cum inside her now."

I fell atop the mattress between Maggie's legs and began sucking her clit. She moaned and grabbed the back of my head pulling me into her now wet cunt. I took my time used my tongue around her labia and vaginal opening while avoiding her clitoris. I pulled back and slowly licked the perineum between her ass and vagina and made her flinch.

Becca started rubbing my ass and balls.

I moved up and cupped my mouth over her sex and sucked hard; she put her legs together and pulled my head into her pussy again and started moving her pubic bone back and forth across my mouth.

I sucked at her clitoris and pulled at it with my teeth. Maggie screamed and stiffened her body and began to shake squeezing my head with her thighs. I held on and flicked my tongue quickly on her clit and felt her orgasm again.

"Fuck me, Michael," she said pulling me by my shoulders until my face was even with hers and we kissed her for the first time.

I was surprised by the kiss. It was erotic and stimulating. It felt like the first time I ever kissed a woman. Maggie was tugging at my ass, "Fuck me."

I raised my hips and immediately found her slit and slid partway inside. "Ohh, Yes!" she cried, wrapping her legs around my ass as I entered her some more.

She started humping like she was in heat and I thrusted back.

She grabbed my head and held her tit up to my mouth and I bit the nipple.

Milk?

"Blood...pressure...pill...makes me lactate," she managed to whisper. "Suck me dry."

I started messaging that tit, sucking and pulling at the nipple making her twitch and squirm. She orgasmed again. I sucked her other nipple and thought she was convulsing.

"She's orgasming again," said Becca in my ear. Becca had her index finger in my ass.

Maggie was bucking hard on the bed and I doubled my thrusts into her creamy snatch. Soon she was wailing and shaking as Becca fingered my prostate and I exploded forcefully in Maggie's cunt sending rope after rope of semen into her willing hole and collapsed on her.

Becca got on the bed between Maggie's legs and started eating creampie. never saw Becca do that and my cock became fully erect again.

"What do we have here?" said Jim entering the room and disrobing.

"I love sweet ass in the morning, don't you Mikey?" he said kneeling on the bed straddling Becca's thighs with his hand directing his erect cock at her rose bud.

"Say 'Ahh', Becca." Becca raised her cum-covered face out of Maggie's pussy and smiled at Jim and moved her ass to meet his cock.

Jim literally rammed his cock balls deep in her ass and Becca gave out a little "Wheeee," continuing to eat Maggie's dripping pussy.

"Mikey, scoot your ass up and let her have that 9 inch meat pecker of yours. Hey Maggie. Mikey has a schlong t longer than Wayne's. Remember Wayne Mikey?"

"Mikey didn't know that Wayne chauffeurs Maggie around town at least three times a week to go shopping. It turns out he was just driving to the stores until she complained and I took care of that. I told Wayne to make sure he makes regular deposits in her vault. Ha, ha.

"I'll have to get Wayne examined by my urologist 'cause after two years of deposits she hasn't had her pickaninny yet. She wants a pickaninny to suckle. That's why she takes those crazy blood pressure pills to make her lactate like a cow. We know he's making regular deposits because the limo is wired for video and sound that we watch in bed every night after they went shopping."

I placed my legs on either side of Maggie's head when she said, "All at once, lover. I have a thing for rough men."

"You heard the lady, Mikey. Fuck her pretty face or I'll be real mad."

Maggie is a stunning blond aged between 45 and 50. Her hair lies on the pillow like a fan. She has big boobs with several nipple piercings. I guess she weighs about 130 pounds and must be five feet five inches tall. She has lots of curves and fucking her mouth feels great.

Her lipstick is long gone as she opens her mouth in a big 'O' and grabs my cock pushing it into her throat like she was feeding a blender. I felt my purple head pass her larynx and leaked from the stimulation. She swallowed all of me in five seconds and then started swallowing my nuts.

"Please don't Maggie. I don't want to cum yet."

She hummed "Okay," around my shaft and began fucking her throat with my dick bobbing her head. I raised my ass and pulled out to the cockhead, and then thrust forward and swear part of my ball sack went into her mouth.

I developed a rhythm of thrusting in and out of her glove-like throat. It felt fantastic, all deep blow jobs do. I wanted to fuck her throat forever.

I felt the bed move as Jim said, "Suck it, slut." And turned to see him pull Becca by her hair into a kneeling position on the floor and fuck her face hard and fast until she gagged.

He's watching my face.

"Get her on her knees and fuck her face hard and fast like this, Mikey. She wants it rough."

I pulled out of Maggie's throat and caught a big smile from her as she moved to the floor and knelt down with her head back and mouth wide open.

I confess that I had seen extreme face fucking on the internet and it always got my attention. There was something both obscene and erotic watching a submissive woman allowing her throat to be fucked so fast she throws up; and wants more.

I looked at Jim ramming Becca's mouth until she puked stomach bile all over Jim's cock. She looked at me and smiled then put her head back and opened her mouth for more.

"I need a camera." I said out loud.

"Already taken care of Mikey. Four cameras working as we fuck."

I looked down at Maggie's pretty face and saw her say: "Fuck me hard, Michael. Make me pass out."

I slammed my rigid pole down her throat and saw her eyes open wide in surprise, or satisfaction. As fast as I could move my hips I thrusted one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten times and stopped. There was saliva stretching from my cock to her mouth. She smiled, swallowed and opened her mouth again. I fucked her faster another ten times. More saliva, another smile. This time I grabbed her hair and rammed her face repeatedly until she gagged and spit up.

I looked at Becca who had just emptied her stomach at Jim's feet and was now poised for more fucking. Jim had an evil look on his face. He said, "Mikey. Just keep banging her face and don't stop until she cums and passes out. Then cum in her throat and put her on the bed. She loves erotic asphyxiation. Trust me."

I looked at Maggie and swear she nodded in agreement and closed her eyes with mouth wide open.

I attacked her pure and simple. I raped her throat. I pounded her fast and deep and her hands were on my ass urging me on. I didn't stop as she began to gag. I thrusted faster, my ass must have been in a blur while she still held on. Then I felt her tremble and shake as she orgasmed, but didn't stop fucking. Suddenly she stopped moving and I felt her hands drop from my ass. I ejaculated into her throat with what seemed like pints of semen. She swallowed unconsciously as cum ran out of her mouth and nose. I picked her off the floor and lay her on the bed. I heard her moan, "Ummm." and settle her head on the pillow.

I felt like Tarzan of the jungle; a tired Tarzan.

"Mikey that was beautiful. I know she loved it and can't wait to watch the video."

"There's one more 'Sander's Special Move' I want to show you. Becca, do you trust me"

Becca looked at him with semen and bile dripping from her face and replied: "I trust you."

"Get on your back honey. I want to fuck you hard and I want you to tell me exactly when your orgasm begins. Then I'm going to squeeze your neck gently and force you to pass out at the height of your orgasm. You'll like it, Becca. You're gonna love it."

Becca kissed Jim and lay down on the bed grabbing my hand.

Jim got between her legs and entered her in his usual quick manner and started humping her at a fast pace. I saw her move her hand to her waist knowing she will stimulate her clit.

Jim's motion on the bed woke Maggie who grabbed my arm to sit up next to me and took Becca's hand from mine and held it.

"I hope this is his 'Special Move'. She'll really love it." she said kissing my neck several times and holding my cock with the other hand.

Becca was bouncing on the bed and they were both perspiring as Maggie stroked me faster.

"Oh! I'm starting...to...cum. Faster...faster." she moaned as Jim moved his hands to her neck, his thumbs in the hollow above her breast bone.

He quickened his thrusts causing Becca to open her eyes wider and finger her clit with both hands.

Then she arched her back and trembled as Jim thumbs pressed down on her larynx ever so slowly.

Becca gasped and became still dropping her hands to the bed as her eyes rolled in the back of her head and she was out.

"Another notch in the bedpost, Maggie." Jim laughed.

Maggie's expert hand job made me cum and I ejaculated all over Becca's breasts and flooded the sheet with more semen.

She then pushed me back on the bed and cleaned cum off my cock and body with her mouth. She moved next to Becca and lapped up the cum on the sheets and then cleaned Becca's breasts. Kneeling on the bed she motioned to Jim who leaned in and kissed his wife tenderly as she pushed my semen into his mouth.

12