Becca Fucks his Boss Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim looked at me and smiled with cum dripping from his mouth. Then he swallowed.

"See Mikey, cum isn't so bad. It will be sweet to eat creampie from your wife's pussy.

"Maggie and me are gonna hit the shower and then I'll make fresh coffee. You have to stay with Becca because she's going to wake up crying from that orgasm. I hope we're out of the shower before she wakes up. I'll order a breakfast on the balcony. I love it when the pigeons see my dick. She'll be a changed woman, Mikey. Changed for the better, of course."

They went into the bathroom and I lay next to my beautiful, hard fucked wife and marveled all that transpired in less than a day. The biggest change is my feelings toward my boss, the mother-fucker. He's all right. I enjoyed watching him pound Becca. I'd like to watch him do it again. I don't think my love for her has decreased. It has increased. Her transformation into a slut makes me love her more.

I sat and listened to Jim fuck his wife's ass in the shower as the door is open. I could hear Maggie tell him to fuck her ass just like he fucked his new slut. I guess she meant Becca. I wasn't offended because I think of her as my slut too. There is no such thing as privacy where Jim is involved in sex.

After ten minutes they came out of the bathroom and Jim sat in the chair next to the bed as Maggie fixed coffee for the three of us, set the tray on the low table and sat on Jim's lap.

"Great coffee, Maggie," I said.

Jim said, "Call her by her slut name, Jenna, from now on."

I must have a dumb expression on my face that made them both laugh.

"Jim gives all the women slut names to remind them of their awakening."

"Awakening."

"Yes. You don't think Becca is the same woman as she was at 7 o'clock last night. Do you? A new name acknowledges our new freedom."

"New freedom?" I said.

Maggie/Jenna clicked her tongue and got off her husband's lap and walked over to my chair. She took the coffee cup from my hand and put it down. Facing me she knelt in the chair straddling my erect cock and slid down. She had her arms around my head and pulled me into an open mouth kiss and slowly moved her hips grinding my cock further into that cunt I was beginning to know so well.

"The freedom to fuck whomever I want and he won't stop me. He enjoys watching me fuck and get fucked. He's stroking himself now as I hump you.

"Jane will feel the same way when she comes to. The whole world will be her fucking oyster and you'll be happy for her and her new independence. I will take her under my wing and guide her as she becomes the perfect slut-wife. You can thank me whenever you want. Now cum inside my pussy so Jim can have a creampie with his coffee."

She began bouncing on my cock and soon I was primed and then she orgasmed and I came in her cunt and kept fucking her until she laid her head on my shoulder and kissed my neck again.

"That's what I meant, Michael. That was nice."

She got off my cock leaking cum down our legs and then lay on the floor near Jim with her arms stretched out to him.

"Come on, honey. Eat your breakfast treat."

Jim got up and knelt before his wife and stuck two fingers in her messy cunt and then sucked his fingers clean.

He looked at me, "Yum, yum." and then put his head in Jenna's pussy and ate her.

Jim was certainly thorough eating her pussy and Jenna was writhing on the floor giving out little yelps indicating he knew what he was doing.

I felt Becca/Jane move and went to her side. She began tossing and sat up screaming, "Oh my God! That was fucking wonderful!"

Jenna and Jim were at the bed now, each holding a hand. She looked at me and then at Jim and leapt into his arms and began crying hysterically.

"Oh I saw stars and sunsets and ocean beaches and pyramids and the most glorious feeling ever washed in every pore of my body. Oh Jim! Thank you, thank you, thank you."

She began to calm down and her breathing returned to normal as she switched to hugging Jenna and kissing her all over, "You were right Maggie. That was a fuck for the ages. Can he do it again? Please?"

"I'm Jenna, remember? You're Jane. Michael will love you like that very soon. But, yes Jim can claim you again if you want, but not just now.

"Go shower with your husband while I play with mine."

I took Becca's hand and led her to the bathroom. She then surprised me by using the toilet in front of me. She looked at me and said, "There are no more secrets between us Michael." and raised herself above the toilet while she peed for me to see her streaming.

Of course I watched. I've never seen her do it before.

I opened the shower door and turned on the water as Becca got in and closed the door. She leaned her back into my chest and laid her head back on my shoulder as I began washing her front.

"Cum inside me Michael. In my cunt."

She bent over and spread her legs and put her palms against the shower wall as I entered her.

"Is my cunt too big for you, Mikey?"

"No, babe. You feel good."

"I can't feel you in my cunt. Fuck my ass."

"Wha... What do you mean you can't feel me.? I can feel you." My voice was raised a bit, I know.

"Never mind Mikey. I'll give you a blow job instead, okay?"

"Becca, I wa..."

"Jane. I'm Jane now. Becca went away when Jim finger fucked me yesterday on our sofa. Call me Jane."

"Bec...Jane. I love you. You're sounding irrational. Let me finish washing you. We'll have breakfast, say goodbye and go home. Okay? Okay...Jane?"

"Okay. I am hungry but I need you to fuck my ass, Mikey. Right now."

She got back into the position palming the wall and I slipped inside her ass easily with all the soap.

Jim likes to call me Mikey and now Bec...Jane is doing the same thing. I fucking hate it. I began pumping her ass harder. She adjusted her stance and pushed back into me.

"Harder, Mikey. Do it like you mean it."

I grabbed the slut's hips and pounded her asshole as hard as I could for a steady three minutes. Then she moaned and fell to the floor. I came all over her breasts and aimed for her mouth and watched ropes of semen disappear in her mouth. Take that slut!

I disconnected the hand hose from the mount and sprayed her with warm water to remove cum and soap. She woke up and giving me a big smile and reached for the shower hose.

She adjusted the spray and put the hose in her pussy and watched cum flow out. Then she handed me the spray and got to her feet turning around and putting two index fingers in her ass and pulling her sphincter apart.

"Spray my ass hole, Mikey."

I did and cum came out of that hole, too.

"Do you want me to rinse your mouth...Jane?"

"No, silly. I'll brush my teeth." She came next to me and pulled my head down for a kiss.

"Now THAT was an ass fuck, Mikey." She left the shower and began to towel off. I grabbed a towel and dried her back and she dried mine. As she walked out of the bath I snapped the towel at her ass making her jump.

She smile, "That was no fair."

Breakfast was in hot serving dishes placed on a long table by the balcony door. A nude black woman was sucking Jim's cock while a nude blond girl was eating Jenna's pussy.

"Oh, the love birds are back. Thank you Natalie and Ann. Your service is impeccable. Would you please give us breakfast on the balcony?"

In unison they both said, "Yes Mister J." They remained nude as they popped open the large market umbrella over the balcony table and put thick towels on the bench seats for us to sit on.

According to Jenna, the dinnerware was a new Mackenzie-Childs Royal Check Pattern in blue and the silverware was Wallace Silversmiths Baroque pattern.

Dishes and flatware as far as I could tell but Bec...Jane seemed impressed...

The waitresses stood by and waited on us as Jim told us their house was flooded from a ceiling sprinkler failure in the master dressing closet. The water soaked down to the whole kitchen and the basement rec room.

"Everything in the master closet is soaked so you'll have to go clothes shopping. I've spoken with the insurance company and I have replacement coverage for sprinkler damage up to $1.5 million. Extra expense coverage gives us a hotel room to stay in until we can rent a house. Our house will be unusable for at least nine months minimum.

"Wait Jim", said Jane. "There's plenty of room at our house for you and Jenna to stay in until you find a rental. We insist you stay with us. Isn't that right Mikey? This way I can help Jenna with her clothes shopping and she can teach me how to make soufflés. Think of all the fucking we can do!" she finished.

"I snore..." Jim began to say when Jenna interrupted, "We accept your generous offer and promise not to disrupt your life."

We tapped coffee cups together to seal the deal.

"Mikey, please use the Escalade and take Jenna shopping and lug her purchases to the SUV. Jane can drive your truck for us to take a run down to the supermarket for survival goodies for this weekend and pick up some real estate fliers. We'll meet at your house.

"Jenna, you don't have to spend all day shopping as Jane wants to spend some shopping time with you."

"I won't be all day, honey. I want some girl time with Jane, too. We do need clothes to lounge around as well as underwear. I'll just pick up two dresses in case we go to dinner. I won't buy you a suit because I know you have three new ones hanging in your closet at the office."

"Here're the keys to his Cadi, Michael. Kiss Jane and then we can get going and hurry back to your house and have some fun."

Jane came running over to me and we went back into the suite we stayed in last night so I could dress in slacks, loafers and golf shirt. I pulled a sundress and thong for Jane out of the suitcase.

"I won't need the thong, Mikey."

"Are you going to fuck him while I'm gone?"

"Not likely. Jenna says he has to nap in the late morning and I'll tire him out picking up things at the grocery. Be nice to Jenna." She kissed me and went back into Jim's suite with her sundress.

Jenna was waiting for me wearing a paisley print mini-sundress with open toed sandals. It was obvious she was naked as I could see her nipples and areolae through the dress.

She grabbed my arm and pulled me close to her as we walked to the elevator and said, "You like the dress?"

"It is very nice, Jenna."

"Don't treat me like your mother. Do you like my fucking dress?"

"Jane, you look very fuckable in that dress."

She stood up and kissed my lips. "That's what I wanted to hear Michael, and please call me Maggie when we're alone because I was Maggie when you first fucked me.

We took the elevator to the parking garage and all the way down my hand was under her dress fondling her ass and fingering her clit.

At the parking level I keyed the remote and located the Escalade when the horn chirped and gently pushed Maggie in the right direction with my hand on her ass.

We reached the solid black SUV and I opened the passenger door and started to boost her up by the ass as she stepped on the running board. She stopped with her legs wide open and her right foot on the pavement. She leaned forward and looked at me and mouthed the words, "Finger me, Michael."

I smiled.

"Excuse me Maggie, what?"

She whispered, "Use ...your ...fingers...and ...fuck me."

"Louder, Maggie. I can't hear you." I teased, smiling broadly.

"PUT ...YOUR ...HAND ...IN ...MY ...CUNT ...AND ...FUCK ...ME ...GOD DAMMIT!"

Pushing her torso onto the seat I cooed, "Is this what my slutty Maggie wants?" and inserted three fingers in her wet pussy and frigged her hard.

"Your ...hand...Michael ...your ...fucking ...hand ...in ...me."

That got my cock's attention real quick and she twisted her body raising her left leg over my head like a gymnast and was now facing me legs apart and her hands holding up the raised hem of her sun dress exposing herself completely.

I closed my hand with fingers and thumb pointing at her snatch and pushed and buried my knuckles and wouldn't go any farther.

"Maggie, you aren't wide enough to fist fuck."

"We'll have to practice more then, won't we?"

I used four fingers and fucked her cunt as fast and hard as I could move my hand.

She moaned, arched her back and grabbed me around the neck and came on my hand and started to slip down to the running board. I grabbed her and held her close whispering nonsense in her ear until she was able to stand. She gave me a long, warm kiss with just the right amount of tongue and got in the Caddy.

I walked around to the driver's door and noticed a small group of pedestrians watching. I at them and got in.

I started the vehicle and backed out and drove out of the parking arcade to the street stopping for the light.

Maggie was sitting in the seat facing me with her left leg on the center console and her dress around her waist. I stared at her moist pussy and caught her smile.

"Where to love?" I said.

"Neiman Marcus, turn left".

12