Becca my Lumber and My Club Ch. 01

Story Info
A chance meeting leads to a beginning of fun.
3.4k words
4.5
1.7k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drove into town, on my way back from a major monthly flea market sale, where I had been selling handcrafted wood furniture, tables, chairs, dressers, picnic takes and benches. My Grandpa had made for years and from a young age taught me the art, when we weren't busy doing farm work.

I parked my Truck and Trailer by the Heidelberg Lumber yard, unloaded and I rode my Harley over I parked in front of The Wild Boar Tavern and Cafe. Truly a 1 horse town. My bike getting all sorts of close looks, as truly this town was more about horses, and horse drawn carriages than Cars and Motorcycles.

The waitress showed up long legged, busty brunette beauty, she asked if she could get me a drink in what seemed like a German or Pennsylvania Dutch accent. Ordering a mug of beer and one of the many German based meals. I smiled up at her unable to not take in her beautiful body and smile.

She came around very, very often, what to me seemed like extra, extra customer service.

I wondered if it was my leather jacket, Sturgis Bike Week Harley T-shirt with the wolf on it, my rugged good looks or if she treated all her customers like this.

When she brought my third beer, she stated that she hoped I wasn't riding or driving tonight. When I replied that I wouldn't be, that I was staying in the Motel for the night and going to the wood yard in the morning before I went back home to see what quality wood I could get for my next set of furniture projects. She smiled brightly and said she hoped I wouldn't be to bored in town for the night.

Smiling back up I explained I had gotten my room already for the night and had planned on Having several more beers at the Bar after I ate. Finishing what had always been a great meal, paying the bill leaving a 30% tip for the extra service she gave, I headed to the bar on the opposite side of the Tavern took a barstool ordered another beer and a Shot of Hornitos Tequilla. Asked the Bartender if they carried any Gatorade behind the bar as I downed the shot and took a long drink from my Mug of beer.

Was very pleased to find out they carried Blue Cherry, Strawberry Lemonade, and Pineapple Mango. So I ordered a Pineapple Mango, surprised when he brought me a large bottle of it. I thanked him as hydration when drinking Tequila is essential.

As I ordered another shot and a beer, imagine my surprise when the Beautiful Brunette plopped into the Stool beside me smiling and ordered a beer. She had changed out of her waitress uniform into a shorter skirt, showing off her legs. Her top buttons were undone showing a little cleavage and bra.

Smiling back at her as she ordered, I quickly took my shot then a sip of beer and ordered another shot I asked her she would like one.

She smiled and said sure. We sat there talking about my furniture, my Harley, and why I came for wood from this wood yard regularly, about how she had grown up on a farm nearby and moved into town and took a job in the Tavern much to the displeasure of her parents. She said she needed a change from the strict upbringing and decided during her springtime break that they all took she wanted to learn more about the rest of the world. Somewhere in our conversation I learned her name was Rebecca, Becca for short and she pried my name Mikel out of me.

As we sat there drinking a few more shots and beers, unexpectedly I found her hand on my thigh out of sight from most places around the bar a gleam in her eyes. Once she noticed I had noticed her hand on my thigh and I she began to slowly caress it as My mug was getting low and I was about to order another round, she quickly suggested that we get out of there and get a six pack or whatever before the store closed and find a quieter place.

So, we walked next door I bought 2 six packs of the beers we both liked and a Pint of Hornitos. I asked where we should go she laughed and told me to my room like I was being silly or something. Knowing I was at least 10 years older if not a lot more I was taken aback by the beauty, as while I was used the babies who came by the clubhouse or the bar the club ran for an obvious "good girl" to suggest this in such a small town was a bit unusual to say the least.

Once back to my room she turned on the radio, to a classic rock station and seated herself on the edge of the bed, legs crossed showing off her curves. I handed her a beer put the rest in my cooler, grabbed the plastic glasses all motels provide I poured us more shots and sat 2 of the 4 bottles of Gatorade between us the others in the cooler.

As she finished her beer, she asked for another shot taking it she poured some Gatorade in and swirled it around making herself a mixed drink she took a sip and then suddenly she was straddling me kissing me deeply and passionately rubbing her body onto me causing a thickness to grow in my pants, our tongues twirling and twisting together hands hurriedly roaming over each other's body in a fit of passion.

Just as suddenly She was off my lap on her knees between my legs undoing my belt and pulling my pants down, my thick swollen pulsing cock plunging up and out and seemingly straight into her mouth. First, she kissed the tip gently then she enveloped it with her mouth sucking her cheeks in to create a wonderful sensation as she bobbed on it deeper with each Bob, my legs spread her hand cupping my balls as she took me deeper and deeper into her mouth and throat, seemingly she intended to be throat fucked deep as I went down into her tight throat as she swallowed me whole. Placing my hands on her shoulder's fingers dancing over her skin, moaning in unison with her as she took me deep. Our eyes locked deeply in each other. My eyes glazed over in pure pleasure.

With all the suddenness she used at taking me in her throat she was up her skirt and panties off, blouse undone she straddled my cock guiding the tip along her fleshy folds covering it in her sweet juices and down hard and deep on my thickness. She took me all the way to the hilt in one fell swoop, my swollen thickness stretching her wet tight pussy walls quivering around me.

I leaned forward engulfing one tit then the other in my mouth suckling and nibbling her nipples, bringing forth a loud passion filled moan from her lips as she rode me wildly like a bucking bronco. I was arching up to meet each downward ride cupping her ass cheeks and sucking her breasts nibbling even biting lightly leaving small teeth indentations in them. Riding out or passion in that chair moans filling my room.

Feeling excitement build I lifted her up carrying her still impaled body to the bed laying her down and holding her legs wide and high I began to stroke long deep and slow inside her, almost coming out each time then driving back in deep filling, stretching her now trembling quivering cunt. She cried for me to fuck her harder faster deeper. So, I obliged my hand now beside her shoulders pinning her to the bed as I began pounding her harder deeper faster my lust taking over. Looking deep into glazed over eyes, as she screamed out she was cumming clenching tightly around me quivering her sweet, sweet honey gushing all around my thick cock and out, I held still till she calmed a little then drove harder and harder inside till I erupted spurting stream after stream of thick hit sticky cum deep inside her soaking wet pussy. Collapsing on top and deep inside her as the wave after wave of orgasm elated us.

We laid there me deep inside her quivering, clenching pussy, for what seemed a wonderfully long time, but was only minutes before we again were kissing passionately. out hands wandering across sensitive skin. Feeling my semi erect cock slip from her cum filled cunt, our juices covering it and dripping from both of us, she quickly was between my legs kissing, licking and sucking all of it off my cock. She quickly told me she had to taste our mixed cum.

My cock swelling, pulsing, thickening as she swallowed our juices, her slobber coating it, she pulled back laughing as she licked her lips. She told me she had been a bad, bad girl and deserved a good spanking, as she laid across my lap my swollen cock pressing into her belly, her ass raised high in the air. She stared back deep into my eyes, My hand raised high she watched it as it came down onto one cheek then the other, She beg "harder, harder spank me harder!" I smiled raising my hand higher bringing it down hard raising a red handprint on each cheek as I slapped a different spot each time. she screamed out that she was cumming as she shook and spasmed all over my lap. Laughing she said she couldn't believe she had squirted from the spanking.

She was quickly on all fours on the bed begging me to take her like that to stretch her pussy again and make her cum more and more. Standing at the edge of the bed pulling her uprisen ass to me, spreading her legs and ass cheeks wide. I placed my cock along her soaked folds and drove in deep and hard till our bodies slapped hard and wet together, screams of pleasure filling the room as I pounded her so fast and hard. She again squirted all over my cock moaning in pleasure then she pushed hard back against me begging me to fuck her harder deeper faster to slap her ass and rub my thumb along her rosebud.

Surprised but pleased at her exhilaration at the feelings of spanking and her desire for her rosebud to be stimulated, I readily complied stroking long deep strokes stretching her pussy around my cock, it quivering clenching me tightly changing rhythm from slow long deep strokes to fast hard deep fucking, I felt our mutual arousal build slapping her ass rubbing her hole, pulling her hips cause her to come back hard against me with each inward thrust. She screamed out her desire begging for more, more. And matching my thrusts, somehow she reached back under us and had a grip on my balls squeezing, massaging them as they filled.

Where had she learned such things certainly not around here, maybe when she had traveled on her springtime break. I really didn't care she was way more enthusiastic than many of the woman that hung around the MC.

As I felt I could hold back no more, she could tell and was rolling my balls in her fingers as I pounded deep and again shot stream after stream of Hot sticky thick cum deep inside her. She began cumming clenching my cock tightly spasming around my thickness, shouting loud for me to fill her with my seed.

Exhausted I laid flat on her back my chest pressing her down to the bed my cock still deep inside her until slowly it softened and fell out our cum running out and down her legs, we collapsed beside each other hands tenderly running over each other, soft kisses to each other as we laid there falling asleep in each other's arms.

What seemed like minutes but was more like a few hours I was awoken a hand gripping my cock stroking it slowly as it thickened in it. She was then kissing the tip again then her tits were cupped around my shaft some type of lube squirted down between them as she was titty fucking me, her lips kissing the tip each time she could an naughty grin on her face. She soon noticed she had awoken me and smile sheepishly up at me then went back to treating my cock as if it was her play toy.

Once she noticed I was fully awake and erect she brought her nipples to my mouth to taste the sweet cherry lube she had spread all over them so my cock would glide between her tits. She then turned around straddling my swollen thickness looking over her shoulder she guided it into her asshole slowly lowering herself onto it. Little by little inch by inch taking it in as her ass opened more and more stretching to take me inside, till suddenly with a wet puckering sound it was sucked in deep till her ass was on my thighs and she was riding me like I was a wild stallion and her a cowgirl trying to break me in.

I reached up from behind thankful I was so tall as I cupped her tits tweaking her nipples, moaning loudly as she was taking me deep, squirting more lube between us, so we would slide together deeply filling stretching her asshole. She was screaming or maybe the pleasure was so great it seemed like screaming for me to fill her, to give her my cum one more time. As I heard and realized what she was saying, she again began squirting and squirting. Looking over her shoulder a deep smile of pleasure in her eyes and on her lips, as she milked my cock with that tight ass and I began once again to let loose my seed filling her up till it was running all out of her and all over me. As we came down from our lustful fucking, we collapsed again her laying back onto me as i slid out of her. Soon she was up and running water in the bathroom coming back with a couple wet wash clothes and towels, she began to clean me off somewhat tenderly after the rough fucking she had just demanded. All cleaned off we climbed between the sheets and spooning fell fast and hard asleep.

Waking in the early hours of the morning, checked my watch for the time, I slid quietly out of the bed and into the shower. As I finished washing cleaning our sex and sweat from my body she walked in asking to join me. I told her regrettably that I had to get to the lumber yard early to get the best picks of lumber for my handcrafted furniture, but if she wanted to wait for me, I wouldn't be too long, and we could get breakfast and maybe go for ride along the countryside. She simply smiled and told me that that sounded delightful.

So I rode to the Lumber yard picked out a good load of various wood, directed them on even load that still allowed room for my Harley and asked them to park my truck and trailer outside the gate when done. Back at the motel Becca asked me if maybe we could go to her farmhouse and she make us breakfast, as we approached the farm, she pointed to the first Barn shouting for me to park inside it.

Having put my Harley inside the small barn seemingly storage for small equipment and Bales of Hay, I headed to door she pointed out as she dismounted. Once inside I found a spacious kitchen her already pulling stuff onto her counter/ center island. I could see fresh eggs, bacon, sausage, and a homemade loaf of Bread that seemed hand cut. My mouth watered as she began cooking, I told her I hoped I could eat all of that, and she laughed stating I would need my energy later.

She fed me fried eggs, bacon, sausage, home fry potatoes, and toast with homemade jam, it was really a meal fit for a King and possibly something that would require other activity before I could ravish her luscious body again, or maybe it was her who was doing the ravishing.

After we finished breakfast, she rinsed the dishes and put them in a dishwasher which kind of surprised me with how old fashioned the house was and how she seemed. She then asked if I would take her for ride along the rural country roads as she totally loved the feel of a Harley between her thighs. So off and on the roads, we went her legs wrapped around my waist as we rode, her nipples pressing hard into my back arms wrapped around me. As we went down a river road, she shouted for me to pull over ahead, so I found a little dirt path to pull off on near the river. As we came to a stop, she took my hand and led me farther down the path towards the river, turning to me as we came to a small flower covered bank near the edge but obscured by trees on all sides. She kissed me hard and passionately pulling me down into the flower bed, her hands wandering all over me until she was unbuckling my belt pulling them open to release my throbbing cock into her hand, she straddled me almost sinking onto my thickness as she did and riding hard again with her already soaking wet tightness. She undid her blouse letting her breasts basically plop right into my face. I took one then the other into my mouth nibbling suckling her nipples as she began bucking harder and harder.

She was soon filling the meadow with loud moans and begging for me to stretch her and fill her, squirting on my cock and all over us as she did.

Soon she had pushed me onto my back and her feet wide apart was riding me hard and pushing her hands hard on my chest nails digging in as she came again, clenching tight around me quivering and pulsing hard. Unable to hold back and her pleading for me to fill her with seed, I began spewing stream after stream deep up and into her.

Just as soon as we stopped spasming and could breath semi-normally again she said for us to go back to her farm that there was something she wanted to show me. As I climbed onto my Bike she climbed in front of me facing me straddling me and asked if I could steer and ride like this with a smile. I nodded started the Bike and immediately felt her jump from the intense vibrations of the motor and off down the road we went.

Back at the farm she took my hand leading me down the hall, showing me room by room, i noticed several pieces of my Grampa's furniture and some other handcrafted pieces. We entered her bedroom leading me to a set of double doors sliding them open, she revealed a room full of handcrafted sex furniture, a St. Andrews cross, some padded benches and tables clad with straps and shackles, a couple cabinets, hanging on the wall some whips, floggers belts and paddles of different types. She explained that her strict upbringing and the enlightening she had during her break had helped her discover her darker side of pleasure, and she would love to first explore them with me, and perhaps see if I could handcraft a few items for her.

I explained I would have to leave that afternoon, as I had a meeting the next afternoon of my M.C. I couldn't miss but she was welcome to come with me and then I would ride her back down on one of my Bikes Sunday evening or Monday morning. I also explained that anything that happened at the clubhouse, which was on my farm, stayed there noting heard or seen could be repeated anywhere. So she would have to agree to that or when the club was around, she'd need to stay in the house. Of course, she made the motion of sealing her lips and smiling said she would love to come along as she had off till Wednesday.

Quickly she packed a backpack with some clothes and told me she was ready whenever, so off to the Lumberyard we went then after the Harley was secured properly inside the trailer we were off down the road towards home.