Becca my Lumber and My Club Ch. 02

Story Info
Intro to the Club and some more fun.
1.5k words
4.43
1k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quickly we were on our way down the highway headed towards home sweet home.

Not long after we got headed on our way along the interstate and Becca's hand was rubbing my crotch, her head leaning on my shoulder smiling up at me mischievously. Her hand rubbing teasing making me throb and grow so hard.

The sound and feeling of my jeans being unzipped, belt undone and pulled open my thick cock pulled out the fly throbbing in her hand and her lips kissing the tip, licking the presumably from it that had already formed.

Her mouth opening taking me inside her mouth, tongue swirling around it slobbering all over it soaking me. It was hard to focus on the road and I was lucky it was a long straight highway as I would jump at the touch from time to time and had to revisit the urge to close my eyes and enjoy. One hand on the wheel the other on the back of her head as she took me in deeper and deeper into her mouth and back of her throat, bobbing up and down on me. Gagging as she throat fucked me so dam well again reminding me, she had skills that no one who was raised where she was should have, bringing me such pleasure.

Soon she stopped sucking, fucking my cock with her throat looking up at me she told me how good I tasted and how she wanted my cum, wanted it bad. Smiling up at me looking so deep into my golden-brown eyes now filled with lust, she was quickly stroking and sucking me in deep again moaning all over my cock creating such a vibrating sensation it drove me to the edge.

Again, she stopped. Told me not just yet, she wanted to enjoy this some more first. Then back taking me deep in her throat. A hand mow cupping squeezing my balls as she sensed me close, she squeezed just a bit harder to cause me just enough distraction to hold the cum filling my balls back from explosion.

Then again, she was bobbing so fast on my cock her tongue flat along it licking the stem, sliding along the underneath of it creating such delight that I finally couldn't hold back no matter how hard she squeezed and with a loud moan I was cumming, shooting stream after stream of sticky hot thick cum down her throat filling her mouth and some running out the edge of her lips.

She sucked harder and harder trying to swallow each and every last drop. As my last spurt let loose and she sucked it down she drew back licked the sides of her mouth then licked any remaining from my cock and any that got all over us.

With one last lick and suck, she drew away looking into my eyes with her beautiful green eyes smiling and licking her red lips mischievously.

Taking a wipe from her backpack she wiped her face and then wiped my thick cock before sitting back up and telling me how Pineapple Mango Gatorade made my cum taste so good.

She leaned her head on my shoulder and asked how much longer till we got to my farm and club, as she was wet and needing.

I simply replied that it was about 20 minutes to the exit then 15 to 30 minutes to the farm down the country roads.

She reached into the cooler taking out a beer and a mini bottle of Tequilla for each of us handed me mine after opening them, took a swig of Tequilla and a sip of beer and said how good and cold it was.

By the time we reached the exit and was driving down my country road, dark had set in. I pulled off onto an entrance to one of the many woods that connected to my farmlands, told her to get out and join me.

As she came around the back of the truck, I simply lowered the tailgate, picked her up sitting her on it kissed here deep spreading her legs her skirt having ridden up as I sat her there, pulled her panties to the side rubbed my throbbing hard cock along already soaking wet lips getting her honey all over my tip.

Shoving it in deep fast and hard stretching her around it as I began pounding her hard and rough needing to feel her cum all over me and just couldn't wait any longer for it.

Driving deep as I stared deep into her eyes pinning her to the tailgate and bed, fucking her with one purpose making her cream, scream, and unloading a lot of hot sticky cum deep inside her. Knowing once I sated her, I kissed her passionately. and reminding her how the club worked and how once there everything was to be left there.

Back in the truck we made the last of the drive to the farm pulling to the back and the workshop storage building hitting the remote for the overhead door, pulling inside, opening the trailer and getting my bike out of it. Starting it climbing on riding it back to the front to the garage for club bikes and my personal bikes, parking it next to my other 3 and seeing a few members bikes there knowing they'd be in the clubhouse drinking and bullshitting.

I led Becca to the house and inside giving her a brief tour showing her the kitchen as we entered that shortly after the back room once used for canning and other kitchen prep, now used mainly as a Mudd room. Then the wide-open dining/living area, the downstairs Bedroom and Bathroom. Telling her she could clean up in there, take a shower or whatever and I'd be back shortly I needed to check in on the clubhouse and see if anything needed attention let them know the truck was ready for unloading and when the rest would arrive. Off to the clubhouse I went.

Once to the clubhouse, I asked what was happening, told Mud Dawg there was a trailer load to unload on Monday morning, to which Crazy Dave said he'd be in early to get unloading started and would make sure Mad Dawg didn't drink too much on Sunday with a laugh. To which Mad Dawg faked throwing a pool ball at him then they all had a shot of Whiskey and Beer, Tina, Crazy Dave's old lady was beside me with a yellow jacket beer and a hug. Then she asked who the chic was I took into the house. to which Crazy asked her why she wanted to know was she jealous with a laugh. She flipped him the bird, and laughed hard swaying her hips and ass as she went back behind the bar.

I explained about Becca and said we should have a fire and Pizza party later, for someone to set it up and call the rest of us to be out to the club by 7 and have someone pick up the Pizza's from the DawgHouse pizza. Luckily the club owned the pizza shop so it would just be at cost.

With that I walked back to the house to check on Becca and let her know about the party. Walking in I found her in a Harley shirt of mine and a leather skirt, so i grabbed her and gave her a big passionate kiss a slap on her ass and pulled her tight to me with a laugh.

Kissing her rough and passionately, hands cupping her ass clad in the soft leather skirt feeling so good. Whispering in her ear how I wish we had time because I'd roll the skirt up and rail her right there on the counter. To which she promptly was on her knees pulling me out and taking me deep in her mouth again, smiling mischievously up at me as if to say don't threaten her with a good time.

Just as quick and as soon as she had me pulsing and throbbing, she pulled back smiled up at me, and told me if we didn't have time, we didn't have time, her smile in her eyes turning mischievous. So, I simply grabbed her sat her on the counter making sure her leather skirt rode up high as I did, revealing her not wearing anything underneath and her glistening-soaked pussy winking as if to say fuck me fuck me hard.

I quickly had my thick cock tip against her cunt lips pushing deep inside rocking into her stretching her wide around me, I rutted into her our bodies slapping together so wetly till we both were cumming hard, spasming and collapsing together. As the last of our cum mixed together, regaining my senses I explained we had to get to the club or the fire pit by the club for the party. So, we quickly went into the closest restroom to clean up, she pleaded, demanding to be the one to clean me up, sucked me clean before washing it with a warm washcloth and cleaning herself fully.

Now clean we headed out to the fire pit which was more a large circle made up of 3 tractor rims hollowed and welded together to be about 8 foot in diameter filled with good dry cut maple, oak, and elm wood, along with a few pieces of lumber that was to small to be used in the shop.