Becca the Avenger Pt. 05

Story Info
Becca teaches a pervert at the gym a very humiliating lesson.
5k words
3.69
10.3k
6

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The gym was the perfect place to get rid of any lingering stress from the work week. Becca came here frequently throughout the week to break a sweat, relax, and keep her strength up. Plus, the workouts helped to sharpen and focus her mind.

It was a Saturday afternoon, so the gym was packed with people. Most of them, of course, were men. Becca really didn't care less about who was working out alongside her, just as long as she was able to snag a spot on one of the elliptical machines. It was her favorite way to unwind and get her heart rate up.

With her headphones snug in her ears, Becca turned the machine up to the next highest setting and began to sweat. It felt like she was walking up a sandy hill. She was looking through a window that led out to the street, so Becca could watch the people passing by.

Her thighs had only just started to burn when she felt a pair of eyes on her. It was that sort of nagging feeling. She looked to the left and right, but no one was staring. So she looked behind her and noticed a man sitting on a weight bench, his eyes looking right at her ass. He wasn't even trying to be coy about it. It was obvious what he was doing, and even more obvious that he didn't care.

Becca knew she often turned heads in the gym. She was curvier than most of the other woman who showed up here, and her ass in a pair of tight leggings definitely caught people's attention. What she wasn't okay with, however, was someone leering at her like this man was doing. It was demeaning and disgusting. Becca wasn't going to just let it slide.

"Hey!" she called, snapping the man to attention. "Are you going to work out or are you just going to be a creep? Because I can see you staring at me, you know!"

The man's face twisted into a scowl as he shook his head. He was a big, muscular guy wearing red gym shorts and a white tank top. He had short, curly blonde hair, which he awkwardly raked his fingers through as he turned away from Becca and started back up again with the weights.

"Good. I hope he's embarrassed," Becca muttered to herself.

A woman on the elliptical beside Becca turned to look at her, but she didn't say anything. She only had a slight smile on her face. Becca knew she understood.

It wasn't until Becca was finished with the elliptical and was getting ready to go grab some free weights that she realized the man in the red shorts was still there. He was standing in the open area where several women were practicing yoga, and Becca watched as he grabbed the ass of a petite brunette who was walking by. He very clearly squeezed her ass cheeks.

The woman turned around and stood on her tiptoes to scream in the man's face.

"You can't just fucking touch me!" she shrieked, her face red with anger. Becca could see the tears in her eyes. "You fucking pervert."

"Easy now," said the guy, laughing sardonically. He had his hands up in the air like he was surrendering. "I barely grazed you. Besides, how do you expect a guy to resist when you go walking by in those shorts and that sports bra?"

"Oh, fuck off!" said the woman.

She awkwardly crossed her arms over her chest as her friend stepped over to help pull her away from the guy, who was now walking away with a look of annoyance on his face. Clearly, he didn't understand what the big deal was. Or if he did, he didn't care.

Furious, Becca knew she had to step in. As usual, she wasn't just going to let some creepy, sexist guy get away with his shit.

She headed over to the petite brunette and gave her a sympathetic face. "Are you okay? I saw what happened."

The woman was quickly wiping her eyes. "I'll be fine. It's just terrible, you know? The shitty thing is that this isn't the first time he's done this."

"Yeah," interjected the woman's friend, who was still hugging her. "Our friend, Amy, said he was spotting her one day while she was lifting weights, and he ended up grabbing her boobs! We thought we'd be safe over here in the yoga area, but I guess not."

Becca was even more upset hearing that this had happened before, even though it wasn't surprising. These sorts of guys were always repeat offenders. Becca didn't want to let this happen to one more woman.

She began to devise a plan as her eyes followed the man around the gym. The last thing she wanted was to lose sight of him.

Finally, she saw her opportunity. The creep had finished his workout and was headed to the showers. Becca snagged a couple of elastic workout bands from a nearby basket as she followed him. An idea was slowly forming in her mind.

"How many guys are in there?" asked Becca to a man leaving the locker room. "I lost track of my boyfriend." The lie slipped easily from her lips.

"Sorry," said the man. "Only one guy left, and I know it's not your boyfriend because Trey definitely can't hold down a relationship.

Becca could have sneered. It was no surprise that this pervert, Trey, couldn't keep a woman around. What creep could?

Becca slipped into the showers and locked the door behind her. She heard the water running and even caught wind of Trey humming a song to himself. Becca was enraged. He had just groped an innocent woman at the gym, and now here he was, just acting like nothing had happened.

She slid quietly across the floor to Trey's shower stall. The steam was rising up from behind the curtain. In one swift motion, Becca took the curtain and pushed it open, eliciting a loud gasp from Trey.

"What the--" he yelped, turning around to see Becca standing there. He wiped his hand down his face. "You. What the hell are you doing?"

Becca reached up to tighten her shiny black ponytail and smirked at Trey. "Do you really think you can just be a creep to women at the gym and get away with it?"

Trey was covering up his crotch with both hands. "Jesus, is that what this is about? Look, do you want me to say sorry again? Sorry. There. Are you happy now?"

Becca held his gaze as she said, "Turn off the water, Trey."

"Why?"

"Don't make me ask you again." There was a sharp tone to his voice that took Trey by surprise.

Hesitantly, Trey turned off the water to the shower and stood there dripping.

"Can I at least get my towel at least?" he snapped.

"Oh, sure! Of course, Trey," Becca said in a fake sweet voice, taking the towel off the hook and handing it to him.

She watched as Trey hastily dried off and wrapped the towel around his waist. Then, Becca stepped into the shower stall, pinned one arm behind his back, and shoved him up against the wall. A long, loud groan escaped his throat.

"What are you... FUCK!" Trey moaned as Becca painfully twisted his arm.

"What's the problem?" mocked Becca. "Does that hurt, Trey? I thought you were a big, tough man."

"You're crazy," he hissed.

"And you're a pervert. Now, get out here. We're just getting started."

Using the strength that caught almost every man she had encountered off-guard, Becca pulled Trey out of the shower and dragged him over to one of the benches lining the room. It was time for the good stuff.

"Lie down."

She didn't even give the man a chance to answer before she was shoving him onto the bench so that his body was stretched out across its length. His chest was heaving up and down, and his eyes were filled with worry.

Becca leaned over his face and laughed. "Not feeling so good now, are you? It's best if you just try and accept your punishment. It will work out better for you that way."

"Punishment?!" Trey repeated, now looking truly scared.

Becca pulled out the elastic bands she had taken from the gym and used them to secure Trey's wrists and ankles to the legs of the bench. She tightened them and double-checked that he couldn't escape. It was adorable watching Trey try to wiggle his way free.

Becca began walking in slow circles around the bench, a smile sliding up her face.

"You know," she said, "you don't look nearly as strong now. I would have thought that someone who acts as tough as you would be able to get loose."

Trey's face was red with rage. His mouth was a straight line, his lips thin.

"What do you want?" he asked. "Do you want me to go out there and apologize in public?"

Becca let out a short, loud laugh. "Oh, Trey. We're way past the point of public apologies. I'm more of a "private punishment" sort of gal."

She pulled her backpack off over her shoulders and put it on the floor.

"What's in there?" asked Trey, his voice shaky.

"Shut up."

Becca pulled out the spare clothes she'd brought with her and found her turquoise panties. She dangled them in front of Trey's face.

"I think you need some accessories. The towel is quite boring."

Becca lifted Trey's head and put the panties over him. She twisted them around so that Trey's eyes were looking out through the leg holes. It was a hilarious sight, and Becca pulled out her cell phone to snap a couple of pictures.

"You bitch!" Trey yelled, and Becca noticed his whole body was trembling now.

"You're shaking," she said, her voice dripping with a patronizing tone.

She flipped her phone around to show Trey the images of himself. He looked absurd, of course, with the underwear over his head, and when he saw the pictures, all the color drained from his face. Becca found this immensely satisfying.

"It seems like you have quite a mouth on you," sighed Becca. "I'm not going to stand here and let you call me a bitch, especially not after your appalling behavior in the gym."

She reached back into her backpack and pulled out a white ankle sock. She brought it up to Trey's lips.

"Uh-huh," he mumbled, his mouth pressed firmly shut.

He started moving his head rapidly back and forth, trying to escape Becca's hands. She roughly grabbed his face and held him still.

"You're going to comply, whether you like it or not," she hissed.

Becca pried open his mouth and shoved the sock inside. She crammed it deep down his throat so that his whimpers were sufficiently stifled.

Satisfied, Becca stood back and took a few more pictures. This just kept getting better and better.

She reached down to undo his towel, exposing Trey's cock. It was tiny and limp, and Becca couldn't help but laugh.

"Wow," she said, her eyes widening as she looked up at Trey. "Not really packing, are you? All those muscles of yours and nothing below the belt."

Trey stared at her fiercely, trying once again to get free from the bands that were holding him in place, to no avail. He looked furious as Becca took a few more pictures. She got some close-ups of Trey's pathetic cock and also some full-body shots from his panty-covered head down to his tied-up feet.

Trey was trying to talk against the sock in his mouth, but all that came out were softened moans. Becca sighed and walked over to pull out the sock.

"Did you say something?" she snapped. "You've got a sock in your mouth, in case you hadn't noticed."

"What are you going to do with those pictures?" Trey asked. "You're not going to... post them anywhere, are you?"

Becca smirked at him. "Don't worry about that just yet Trey. Maybe if you behave, you'll have nothing to worry about."

And with that, she shoved the sock back into his mouth once more. Seeing men squirm once they were placed in uncomfortable positions never got old to Becca. She had done this many times before, but she always thoroughly enjoyed the desperation that the men exhibited. They were the sorts of men who never thought anything like this could ever happen to them, especially at the hands of a woman, and it gave Becca a thrill and a sense of accomplishment.

Becca decided to bring some pain into the mix, so she began to torment Trey's balls. She started off with some simple flicking, smacking her fingernails against Trey's sensitive skin, but then she quickly escalated to twisting. She took his balls in her palms and wrang them.

"MMMFFF!" Trey moaned against the sock gag. His eyes bulged out of his head.

Becca ignored his cries of pain and started stretching out his balls and squeezing them like they were stress toys. Trey was writhing around now, clearly suffering from the torture that was happening between his legs. His balls had to feel like they were on fire.

Becca laughed as she slapped his cock. Trey's limp dick bounced side to side as Becca swatted it back and forth between her hands. To her horror, Trey started to get hard, only a few seconds in.

"Holy shit," laughed Becca. "You're really turned on from this, aren't you?"

"Hmph," came Trey's muffled reply.

"Wow." Becca shook her head in disbelief. "Can't say I'm surprised. A pervert like you probably gets off to stuff like this. It makes sense."

Suddenly, she remembered something she had in her backpack. Reaching inside, she pulled out a tube of Icy Hot and waved it in the air like she was taunting Trey.

"What do you think about some pain relief?" asked Becca, opening the cap. "This works on my sore muscles, so I'm sure it would do the same thing for your sore cock, right?"

Trey was thrashing now against the bands holding him down, so Becca pulled the sock out of his mouth.

"Please," he said, his breath ragged as he spoke. "Don't put that shit on my dick. I'll do anything you want. Just let me go."

"Hmm, no." Becca began to squirt some of the Icy Hot gel onto Trey's sore cock and balls. "But I won't put the sock back in your mouth, mostly because I want to be able to hear you begging for mercy. Begging looks good on you, Trey."

It took a few moments for the tingling, burning sensation of the gel to kick in, but when it did, Trey began to shake from head to toe. His fingers and toes curled up since he was unable to relieve himself from the discomfort that was growing between his legs.

"How does that feel?" asked Becca with a smug look on her face.

"Fucking terrible," groaned Trey. Sweat had beaded on his face, at least from what Becca could see since the panties were still on his head.

Any sign of erection that Trey had had was now gone, and his cock was soft and limp again. For good measure, Becca decided to add a little bit more of the gel to his junk. She slathered it on in a thick layer so that his dick was wet and shiny.

"Ah, HELL!" Trey shrieked, his voice sounding more and more high-pitched as the cooling effect of the Icy Hot set in. "PLEASE!"

Becca stood by his face and yanked the panties off his head. She stared down at him and said, "Do you want me to wash it off?"

"YES!"

"Say please."

Trey groaned, and through gritted teeth he said, "Please. I'm begging you."

Becca began to undo the elastic bands that had been holding him down to the bench.

"Get up," she said quickly, snapping her fingers at him.

Once Trey was standing, Becca quickly pulled his wrists behind his back and tied them tightly together with the workout band. She did the same thing to his ankles so that Trey would have to bunny-hop his way to the shower. He didn't seem to care, though. All he was worried about was getting the burning gel off of his poor cock and balls.

Becca turned the shower so that the water was icy cold and motioned for Trey to get in. His cheeks were bright red, and whether that was from the discomfort or the humiliation, Becca didn't know. She pulled out her phone and set it to "video" mode so she could record the creep hopping his way into the shower.

"AH, it's freezing!" he squealed, and Becca laughed.

"You sound like a little girl," she said, rolling her eyes. "I thought you would be more appreciative. I didn't have to let you wash off at all. You don't seem very grateful, Trey."

Trey seemed to realize his mistake. He swallowed. "I'm grateful. Th-thank you for letting me wash my dick off."

He was shivering, and his teeth were chattering. Trey had to do some awkward swaying and maneuvering in order to get his dick under the stream of water. Becca was cracking up while she watched him jerk his hips back and forth, desperate to get his cock clean.

"Ok-kay," said Trey, who looked completely freezing now. "I'm done. Can you pl-please turn this off?"

Becca turned off the water. "Would you like to dry off?"

"Yes, please," sighed Trey.

He looked utterly exhausted at this point, but Becca still had other plans for him. It was too bad he caught her at the end of a stressful week because she was feeling particularly spiteful.

Becca walked over to one of the lockers, where someone had left a used towel crumpled up on the floor.

"That's not mine," said Trey.

"I know," Becca replied. She was grinning ear-to-ear. "But this is the towel you're allowed to use."

"Fine, then I just won't dry off."

"Oh, yes, you will. You're going to do every single thing I ask of you or else these pictures and videos will be sent to all of your friends. Is that really how you want people to see you? With panties on your face?"

Trey sighed. "Fine, but I need my hands free."

"No, you don't."

Becca used the toe of her sneaker to spread the towel out on the floor. She pointed to it and snapped her fingers. "Dry yourself, Trey."

Trey glared at her, but there was a look of resignation on his face. Now that he knew what Becca was capable of, he didn't want to anger her further.

He carefully dropped to his knees, because having his feet and hands tied made it hard to balance. Once he was on the floor, he started rolling around on the used towel, which was still slightly damp. As he rolled, he could smell the last person's sweat and body wash on the fabric, which made him gag.

After he was dried off, Trey lay on the towel just panting and staring up at the ceiling.

"Are we finished?" he said, finally, but it sounded like he already knew the answer.

"Not quite." Becca walked over to him and looked down at his face with a big smirk on hers. She really could be quite intimidating.

Becca took the bottom of her sneaker and pressed it up against the side of Trey's cheek, pushing his face to the side.

"Jesus," he moaned.

"Oh, shut up. This is nothing."

Becca took the toe of her shoe and pressed it against Trey's face, grinding her sneaker into him. Then she began to slowly walk across Trey's naked body. She marched over his chest, made her way down his stomach, and stopped when she reached his cock and balls.

"You're a sadistic bitch, you know that?" Trey hissed.

With one swift kick of her sneaker, Becca's foot collided with Trey's balls. Immediately, he arched off of the floor, trying to curl up against himself from the pain. It was no use, though. He was firmly bound in place.

Becca kicked him two more times, watching the blood rush to Trey's face. The veins in his head popped out, snaking around his temples. His eyes were huge. Becca swore she even saw tears forming there. For good measure, she kicked him one more time and this time, she grinded her shoe against Trey's cock.

"Fuuuuuck, ahhhh! Shit, fuck!"

Becca tossed her head back and laughed. "You were right, Trey. I am a sadistic bitch. But you deserve it. This is what you deserve for sexually harassing women at the gym. Maybe now you'll learn to keep your hands to yourself and stop treating women like objects."

Once you finally felt like she had tortured Trey's nuts enough, Becca untied his wrists and ankles. A glimmer of hope flashed across Trey's face, and she could tell he was thinking that his ordeal was over.

"Don't get too excited," said Becca, as she dropped down to a squatting position.

She wrapped one of the elastic bands around Trey's neck and connected the other one to it so that she had a makeshift collar and leash.

"Let's see how tough you are crawling around this concrete floor," Becca laughed.

She started to lead Trey around the bench and up past the lockers. She pulled out her phone and started to record him.

"Bark for me, doggie," she said. Her voice was filled with amusement.

12