Becca the Avenger Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trey jerked his head up at her and glared, but he did as she asked and let out a pathetic, whimpering "arf arf."

"Aw, you can do better than that! You acted like an animal when you were in the gym, so surely you can act like an animal now, right?"

"BARK, BARK!" said Trey, as loud as he could muster.

"That's better. Now, sit."

Trey obeyed her command, and when Becca looked down at him, she realized that his cock was hard once again. She gave the leash a tug and smiled. "Someone's enjoying this, I see. Do you like being treated like an animal, Trey?"

He didn't answer right away, but eventually, he let out a pathetic sounding, "yes."

"Then get down on your back like a dog and stroke your cock for me. Let me see how much you really like it."

Humiliatingly, Trey rolled onto his back with his legs bent up in the air. He closed his eyes and started to jerk himself off while Becca watched him and took some pictures.

"I don't think you need to use your whole hand for a cock that size," she said scornfully. "Two fingers would most likely suffice."

Hearing her talk like that to him only made Trey hornier. He switched to using only his thumb and index finger on his shaft, and his breathing began to get faster.

"Good boy," said Becca. "Cum for me, doggie."

It didn't take long for that to happen. Trey gave himself a few more long strokes before a big stream of cum shot out from the tip of his cock, coating his stomach in the hot, thick liquid. It pooled in his belly button and dripped down the happy trail of hair leading to his cock. Trey lay there, catching his breath.

Becca looked down smugly. "Alright, up. UP!"

Becca walked him around the room one more time, moving faster and faster with each step until Trey could hardly keep up. When they reached the bench where he had first been tied up, Becca made him sit down and told him she had one last task for him.

"I'm going to let you finish your workout," said Becca, "but unfortunately, you're not allowed to wear your own clothes."

"What do you mean?" asked Trey.

"You're going to wear mine."

Trey looked dumbfounded, but he didn't object as Becca tied him up to the bench so she could change out of her clothes. He knew it was no use. Becca went behind the lockers to change into her spare outfit, and when she came back, she tossed her leggings, her sports bra, and her tank top to Trey. She knew they were going to be a tight fit, but since Becca was not petite like the brunette from earlier in the day, she figured Trey could squeeze inside.

"Here's what's going to happen," said Becca. "I'm going to untie you, and you're going to put these clothes on. Then you're heading right back into that gym and doing a walk around the place so that everyone can see how pretty you look. I'll tell everyone that you're free game for groping if they want."

Trey glowered at her, but he was silent as Becca untied him, and quieter still as he got dressed. He didn't have his underwear to put on, so he slid Becca's magenta-colored leggings up his thighs. They hugged his cock and balls, and when he looked down, he realized you could distinctly see the outline of them.

"This is inappropriate," he said. "You're going to get me kicked out of the gym."

Becca stepped closer to him and shoved her finger against his chest. "What's inappropriate is grabbing women's asses while they're trying to work out. That's what will have you kicked out of this gym."

Trey reluctantly pulled on Becca's sports bra and tank top onto his muscular torso, which was even more embarrassing since the straps of the bra peeked out from the tank top. Everyone would definitely know he was wearing a bra.

Once Becca was satisfied with the look, she took some pictures and told Trey to get his sneakers on. Then, she led him out of the locker room and back into the gym. Several heads turned their direction, and immediately, a few men began to cackle when they saw Trey in his outfit.

"Holy shit, man," said one of his buddies. "What happened in there?"

"Bro, we can see your balls, no joke."

Several of the women looked appalled as Trey followed Becca around the gym. She had whispered to him to not even bother trying anything, and he knew better at this point. Becca had shown what she was made of, and he didn't want to cross her.

"How about a nice jog on the elliptical, Trey?" Becca offered as they came to the far window where the treadmills and ellipticals were.

Trey began to pedal his legs back and forth, while everyone gathered around to watch him break a sweat in women's workout clothes.

"He's fair game, ladies!" called Becca. "Since he thinks he can get away with harassing women here at the gym, I think it's only fair that we do the same to him. So if you want, come on over and give his butt a spank or a squeeze. Trey would love it, wouldn't you, Trey?"

"Yes," said Trey, his voice loud with annoyance. "I deserve it."

The petite brunette was nowhere to be found, but her friend was still there, so she came forward and smacked Trey right on his ass. It made the small crowd laugh.

"Did you see his ass jiggle?" she said, laughing at the group. "I swear he's about to rip right through those leggings."

A few more women came up to squeeze his butt, and some of them even reached around to fondle his balls. It made Trey's breath catch in his throat, mostly because his balls were still so sore from the torture that Becca had delivered in the locker room.

After a few more minutes on the elliptical, Becca instructed Trey to go to the weight bench.

"You look a little hot and sweaty," she said. "Why don't you take off your tank top?"

He jerked his head in her direction and nervously ran his fingers through his hair. "I... please..."

He looked so desperate, but Becca wanted him to complete this one last humiliation. "Do it," she said.

Trey heaved a big sigh as he pulled the tank top off his body, revealing Becca's black sports bra. The back was very strappy and feminine, which only made everybody break out into a wave of laughter.

They gathered closer as Trey began to lift weights in the sports bra and leggings, but he had only done a few presses before the leggings ripped along the seam in the thighs.

"Shit," groaned Trey, setting the weights down and reaching to cover his crotch.

It was too late. The rip had grown from his thighs all the way to his cock, exposing his naked dick to everyone around him.

"Gross, Trey!" yelled his buddy. "Put that shit away!"

"How does it feel to be humiliated, huh?" said Becca, bringing her face only an inch from Trey. "It's not so good, is it?"

Trey was almost in tears. "I'm so sorry for everything. Really and truly."

Becca scanned his face. "Good. I expect to not ever see you back here again. If you show your face in this gym, these pictures and videos will be sent around to everyone you know. Understood?"

Trey nodded his head rapidly. "Yes, yes. I understand."

"Good. Go get dressed. You look fucking ridiculous like this. It's not appropriate to have your cock and balls exposed to everyone at this gym."

Trey hurried off the weight bench and with his hands covering his crotch, he ran to the locker room to get dressed in his normal clothes.

Feeling like she had accomplished what she set out to do, Becca gave the crowd at the gym a big smile, shaking a few of their hands as she walked out. She headed to the door and pushed it open to face the day.

It had been a great workout. Becca felt a lot less stressed...

12