Becca XXX Ch. 04

Story Info
Becca's life as an undercover hooker.
15.1k words
4.77
48.6k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,609 Followers

Authors note:- This is a follow on to the previous chapters of Becca Xxx. Please read them before reading this or you will not understand the plot or characters.

*****

The seventh cock of the evening slipped out of my tight asshole and his cum dripped onto the bed sheets between my legs.

"Fucking hell you're a dirty little slut," said Jeff.

"Glad to be of service," I replied.

He was about fifty with a beer gut and long straggly hair. He had paid his hundred at the bar and insisted on only fucking my ass. He had showed no interest in my pussy, tits or mouth. The minute we got on the room he had pulled his pants down and stood there waiting for me to get undressed. I guessed he was in a hurry so I just pulled my knickers down, lubed my anus and he pushed into me. He had pounded me for about ten minutes without saying a word and then blown his seed into my dirty hole.

He pulled his pants back up as I wiped his spunk from my ass with a wet wipe.

"I'll give you ten out of ten for all of that," he said. "You're very sexy and accommodating and your butt was super tight."

"Anytime Jeff. You felt so good inside me tonight."

He told me he was a regular and only did anal, because his wife wouldn't let him do it to her. I was the twentieth prostitute he'd fucked at the G-Spot club and he said it was one of the best. I thanked him again and he left to go back to whatever boring life he must have led.

I changed the sheets and tidied the room for the next guest. Of the seven guys who had fucked me that night none of them had made me cum. They just wanted to get their rocks off using my expertise and abundance of easy holes and then leave without reciprocating. It was frustrating, but this was my job. I was there to please them, not the other way around. The fact I did them all bareback seemed to be winning them over. I'd taken four pussy loads, two in the ass and one mouthful, happily swallowed. This was my second night as a prostitute, having fucked four men the night before.

I went back to the staging area behind the bar just in time to see the last customer leaving. It was two in the morning and the club was closing for the night.

"You look like you have had a busier night tonight," said Tammy.

"Three hundred and fifty tonight and two hundred last night," I replied. "It's moving in the right direction. How about you?"

"I did a threesome with two guys and then another eight after that, so five hundred."

"I don't know many other jobs with that hourly rate," I laughed.

We walked up the stairs and went to our rooms for some well-earned sleep.

I jumped in the shower to wash away the nights filth and then slipped into bed. My thoughts turned to the assignment. Still nothing from Lexa. Maybe the tracker in my armpit wasn't working. Maybe she was biding her time. If this was the sex trafficking business we thought it was, the girls seemed more than willing to be there. Either they didn't know what lay in store for them or they didn't care.

I snuggled into my pillow imagining nuzzling into Lexa's warm soft breasts and drifted off to sleep.

****

Izzy called me to her office the next morning and when I arrived there were already two girls in the room. Tammy and Agatha were sitting opposite Izzy on a large leather sofa. I joined them, making them shuffle up to make room.

"Morning girls! How are we all this morning?" she asked in a stern tone.

"Fine," was the rhetorical reply from all three of us.

"Excellent. I have great news for you today. Your performance has been outstanding and you're all moving up to tier three."

Tammy clapped her hands together with glee.

Agatha let out a "Yeessss."

I just sat there looking surprised.

"Well done girls. Tony will pick you up this afternoon and take you all to G-Spot Deluxe."

Tammy and Agatha thanked her and we all got up to leave.

"Rebecca can you stay behind please. I'd like to ask you something," Izzy directed her instructions to me.

"Of course," I replied.

The two girls skipped out of the office to say their goodbyes and I sat back down.

"You're even better than we thought Rebecca. Your report was outstanding when Tony dropped you off, but your scores are higher than anyone I've ever seen in a short space of time."

"Thank you," I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"Where did you learn to be such a little slut?" she asked.

"I love cock! What can I say?"

"Well there's loving cock and then there's you Rebecca. I've never seen skills like it."

"In that case, why don't I miss a tier and go straight to tier four then?" I asked.

"Not a chance. No one misses a tier. Besides you'll be earing five hundred a session at tier three. That's more than you've earnt here in the last two nights."

"Ah yes. About that. Where is my money? When do I get access to it?"

"You don't need money Rebecca. Everything's paid for here," she said in a curt tone.

"I understand that, but I'd like to know its safe and that I have access to it."

I was testing the water to see her reaction.

"It's in a safety deposit box, in a vault. We pay the money into them every week. When you leave you'll be given a box number and the vault address. It's accessed by finger print recognition."

"So when do I get it? How do I know there will even be a vault or any money inside it?"

"You're a very smart girl Rebecca. You ask all the right questions, but trust me it is there!" she said. "Keep up the good work and you'll get to it soon."

That was it. We were done. She got back to doing whatever paperwork a Madame did in a brothel and I was dismissed.

My thoughts raced.

Was she onto me?

Why did she ask about my skills?

Was the money really going to be there?

If she was onto me, was I just being moved to prevent Lexa from finding me?

I gave myself a mental slapping as I walked to the canteen to join the others.

Of course they didn't know about me. I was being paranoid.

When I got to the canteen I found Tammy and Agatha saying their goodbyes to some of the girls and it was hugs and smiles all round. I hardly knew anyone apart from Tammy and I had nothing to pack, so I had a bite to eat and then hit the gym for a few hours.

****

My frustrations were getting the better of me and I was beginning to think Lexa had left me there. Maybe this was her plan all along. Maybe she had sold me to the sex trade. She was difficult to read at the best of times and I still hardly knew her. A thousand thoughts crossed my mind as I worked on my legs, abs and upper body. I did an hour on the treadmill and then thirty minutes on the punch bag to try and get rid of my anger and clear my head. I had been trained to care of myself and the additional practice came as a nice release.

I was punching the hell out of the bag when I heard a familiar voice behind me.

"Has the bag done something to upset you?" he asked.

I stopped and turned to see Tony leaning against the door frame. He was dressed in a suit and a white shirt. I felt a little underdressed in my sports bra and tiny shorts. I had taken them from the dressing room. I guessed someone had wanted to pay their hundred to fuck a gym instructor and that's where the outfit had come from.

"No. I'm fine. I just wanted a workout, that's all," I replied.

"Some workout. I wouldn't want to be that punch bag."

"I like to train hard. This body didn't come easy and I want to keep it looking trim."

"You're certainly trim. Nice definition and abs."

He looked up and down my body, taking me in. My grey shorts were wet with sweat between my legs and around the waist band and ass crack. My boobs had beads of sweat on them running down my cleavage as did my defined abs. My sports bra was soaked and a little too small for me, but only accentuated my perfect female form.

"Thank you," I replied, giving him a cheeky smile and picking up a towel.

My hair was wet and I must of looked a bit of a mess. He seemed to like this look, as I wiped my face. I undid my hair band from its pony tail, brushed my hair back with my fingers and retied it, sticking my chest out in his direction. I was a tease if nothing else.

"Try keeping your shoulders lower and projecting power forwards from your centre mass. It will make your punch more powerful and more accurate," he said.

"I didn't know you were a gym instructor," I smirked.

"I'm many things," he said. "Just give it a try."

I threw my towel at him and he caught it mid-air without even moving the rest of his body. I lined up for a right punch and was about to let rip when he stopped me.

"You're leaning back from the waist. Stay upright and push off your back foot. Keep you body relaxed until the point of impact and then tense and release."

I gave him a 'whatever' look and repositioned myself. I lurched forward and followed his instructions. To my amazement the bag rebounded further that I'd ever hit it before, with less effort.

I raised my eyebrows at him in appreciation.

"Power comes from within Rebecca," he said, without breaking a smile.

"Thanks for the tip," I said, steadying the bag to stop it from swinging.

"Anytime," he replied, emotionless.

We stood facing each other for what seemed like hours, but was only seconds. The sexual tension was electric. Neither of us wanted to speak or break the silence. I starred into his eyes trying to read him. He gave away nothing at all. He wasn't all he seemed to be. He saw straight through me and a thousand yards beyond. Only one type of person had that look about them. Someone who had seen a lot of action and was phased by nothing.

He broke the stand-off.

"Get showered. We'll be leaving soon," he said, throwing the towel back at me.

I caught it with much less grace than he had and when I regained my focus and looked back at the door frame, he was gone.

Who the fuck was this guy?

I walked back to my room and stripped off. I had Tony on my mind and as I peeled off my soaking panties I realised the were wet with a lot more than just sweat. Working out always got me horny, but this was more than that. The mysterious man who had put me in the boot of his car twice, and who had turned me down for sex twice, was having an effect on me. The warm water washed over my sweaty body and I imagined Tony standing behind me cupping my breasts and kissing my neck. I had a crush on him. If I had more time I would of masturbated thinking of him, but I needed to get back to my real line of work. Tier three might hold the answers I was looking for.

****

There was a white panel van in the garage when we got down there. Tony was waiting at the rear, with the doors open.

"All three of you get in the back and keep quiet. It's a two hour drive to G-Spot Deluxe," he said.

The back of the van had bench style seating and me, Tammy and Agatha filed in and took a seat. Izzy showed her face at the doors and wished us luck in our new venture. She seemed genuine and may not have known about the sex trafficking to foreign lands. If she did, she hid it well. The doors closed and we started up and drove out into the unknown. The back of the van had no windows and it was a long boring drive.

We talked in whispers to pass the time. I had learnt my lesson about not keeping my mouth shut and didn't want a repeat performance from Tony. Although I didn't know what he would do to me as I was already in the back of the van.

Agatha told me how she got there. She was stern looking and a little older, maybe early thirties. She had gone through a messy divorce and ended up with nothing. Her ex was a nasty piece of work and she even ended up losing her job. A prenuptial agreement had been signed and she ended up living with her uncle for a year before starting work at G-Spot. She had been subjected to Marvin's perverted games and had the glass ball treatment like the rest of us. She was actually an ex-school teacher and used her knowledge to turn herself into the domineering character she portrayed in the brothel. She was a well built woman. Her thighs were like a weight lifters and she described how her clients usually finished up with her sitting on their face and smothering them with her ass or pussy. She'd dominated all sorts, from high flying business men to old perverts looking for their face sitting fix. I wouldn't have wanted her sitting on my face that's for sure.

We arrived at the new club and drove into yet another underground garage. They obviously didn't want us to know where we were and didn't want people seeing us being shipped in. The set up was the same as the previous club, but seemed a little bit more up market. We were shown around by the manager. He was an unassuming man called Patrick. He showed us to the bar which was lighter and more airy than G-Spot. Everything seemed more expensive and more sophisticated to cater for the higher end clientele. The same 'pay and fuck' system was in place, but it was now one thousand pounds a fuck instead of one hundred and the brothel suites were much classier.

We were shown around the swanky living accommodation and then shown to our rooms. They were plush and well decorated and better equipped than our previous home.

"You are all working tonight girls. We'll re-do your menu photos tomorrow, but we're short staffed tonight as five girls have moved to tier four," said Patrick.

He showed us to the dressing room which was equipped with almost as many clothes as Lexa's facility.

"Pick out something classy for this evening. We don't usually permit you in the bar in just underwear. Our clients like you to look smart so they can undress you like they would a real girlfriend," he continued. "Then get some rest and meet in the staging area at six."

I picked out a red skimpy cocktail dress and matching red lace underwear. A smile crept across Agatha's face as she found a headmistress' outfit and a large wooden cane. Tammy picked out an oriental style dress with flowered patterns on. I knew it would suit her.

We explored a little and then went to get some sleep before the nights debauchery started.

****

I was picked out first from the new arrivals. The whole place seemed calmer and less seedy than G-Spot, but still had an underlying atmosphere of a typical sex club. I walked through into the bar and was greeted by a couple who looked very well presented.

"Good evening, I'm Becca. Its lovely to meet you both," I said offering my hand.

The male kissed the back of my hand gently.

"What do you think Will?" said the female, ignoring me completely.

"She's perfect babe. Would you like a drink Becca?" said Will.

"Gin on ice with a splash of tonic and lime wedge please," I replied.

Will was late twenties and his lady friend was a similar age. I guessed they wanted a threesome, but didn't want to involve anyone they knew. It was a fair assumption and a popular request from the more adventurous couples.

We took a seat in a booth and I sipped my drink. The room was busy, but lacked the usual hustle and bustle of a club. Everyone spoke quietly and there was no boisterous behaviour. I guessed at a thousand pounds a fuck, it would filter out the riff raff.

"You both look so sexy this evening," I cooed.

"You too," said the woman. "I'm Sophie, by the way."

She held out her hand and I kissed the back of it like her male friend had done to me. She was slim and attractive with blonde hair and large breasts. She had a cheeky look in her eye, like she knew she was in for a good night.

"Pleased to meet you Sophie. Thank you for picking me tonight. What would you two like to do?"

"Well we've been married for three years. We got hitched a little too young and we both want to experiment a little, but want to involve a third person," said Will, holding hands with Sophie.

My speed reading was never wrong.

"I see. So you'd both like to have fun with me?" I said.

"Oh my fucking god yes," said Sophie, suddenly very excited.

"Have you had a threesome before?" I asked.

"I got spit roasted at college when I was eighteen, but nothing since then," said Sophie, looking round to make sure no one heard her.

"But you've not been with a woman before?" I added.

"No. I've never been with a woman," she said, "but I'm dying to see Will fuck another woman. It really does it for me."

"You've come to the right place. I'll accommodate anything you want to do," I said.

"Anything?" asked Will.

Sophie nudged him to make him shut up.

"Yes anything. Its fine. You can ask me, even it's a little different," I said directing it to Will.

"It's different alright," said Sophie, blushing profusely.

"What is it?" I asked, leaning in so they could whisper.

"It's a lot to ask, but..."

"Go on."

"We'd like to slap you about a bit. Nothing too violent, but just rough you up a bit while we fuck you," whispered Sophie.

"Wow. That's a new one for me," I said sipping my drink.

"Is it Ok?" asked Will.

I thought for a second and remembered how turned on I got when Marvin had slapped my tits.

"Don't leave any marks on me and if I say stop, you stop. They're my rules, but apart from that you can do what you like to me."

Sophie cuddled up to Will as if to say 'I told you so' and squeezed his hand tighter.

I was feeling a little uncomfortable with it, but as my cut was five hundred, I might as well. I was there to please and get to tier four as quick as possible after all.

"Do you want me to overplay the pain to make it more enjoyable?" I asked.

"No we want you to be natural, like you're our sex slave or something," said Sophie.

She was in charge here and I thought she wanted to see me slapped about more than Will did. For a quiet shy couple they certainly had a darker side.

We chatted a bit more about the rules and then we went upstairs. I was to call Will, Sir and Sophie Ma'am. I was to be unwilling at first and then be beaten into submission with light slapping and hair pulling only.

The suite was painted with cream walls and equipped with a large king sized bed and a leather sofa. Leather was always easier to wipe down. My lace knickers were already damp with nervous sweat and my anticipation of a new experience. As soon as the door was closed they switched into their characters.

"SIT!" said Sophie, as though she was talking to a dog.

I sat on the sofa with my head down in a submissive pose.

"Do you like her Will?" she asked, kissing him on the lips and looking over at me.

"She's gorgeous babe. Did you get her just for me?" he kissed her back.

"Not just for you. She's going to pleasure me too," she cooed, sliding her hand down and squeezing his dick though his trousers.

"Mmmmm I can't wait to see that," he moaned.

They both looked at me with wanton lust.

"Do you want to see her tits," she asked.

"I think I do," he nodded with a perverted look on his face.

"YOU! SLUT! Pull your dress down and show him your tits," she ordered, in a stern voice.

They were like two different people from the ones I met in the bar. Kinky fuckers.

I slipped my dress off my shoulders and sat there with my flimsy lace bra on show.

Sophie immediately saw red and walked over and slapped me hard across the face.

"That's your bra you stupid bitch. I said show him your tits."

I was shocked at her sudden violence and quickly took my bra off, in fear of another slap. If she hit me any harder I'd have to put a stop to it. It felt dangerous to be getting into this type of sexual encounter, but my knickers were soaked.

"Oooh baby, I like it when you hit her," cooed Will, kissing her again with an evil look in his eye.

"Dumb whore will get another one if she doesn't buck her ideas up," she hissed at me.

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,609 Followers