Becca XXX Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,602 Followers

Chloe came over to join us, as the trophy was now the centre of attraction. It was receiving load after load of hot fresh cum as the guys finally finished themselves off with a little help from our merry band of sluts. The guy fucking my ass pulled out and added it to the sperm cocktail as did Tammy's guy. Aggie received a cunt full of spunk and repeated Sara's trick of squatting over the trophy to deposit her contribution. I couldn't help but use my tongue to lick the remaining droplets from her overused pussy. She tasted delicious.

I counted nineteen loads in the trophy and guessed some of them must have cum more than once. I could smell the intoxicating aroma of fresh warm semen and couldn't wait to finish the show with a bang. After all I had to earn my twenty grand, we all did.

The last two guys ejaculated thick heavy loads into the golden trophy, helped by Tammy and Aggies skilful hands and they all stood back to watch us drink it.

We huddled close together and looked sultry and desirable. Our makeup had ran and our eyes were black and runny. We made a show of sniffing the contents of the trophy and stirring it with our fingers. It was a strange consistency, lumpy like porridge in places and runny like milk in others. Sara and Chloe started kissing each other and I held the trophy above them and slowly dripped the first share of cum onto their waggling tongues.

There were gasps of disbelief from the crowd as they cum kissed with passion and love. I held the trophy up to my lips.

"Mmmmm boys, you certainly know how to treat a lady. What a delicious treat you've served us," I cooed with lust in my eyes.

I swished the cocktail round to mix it a little and took a long delicious mouthful. I pulled the cum cup from my lips leaving a stringy mess on my chin. My mouth stayed open to show them how much I'd took and I closed my lips and gulped in down.

"Mmmmm so fucking good," I gasped.

I passed the trophy to Aggie.

"Wow so thick and creamy boys. Thank you so much," she said.

She held the trophy up as a cheers to them and took a huge mouthful.

"Save some for the rest of us," said Tammy taking the trophy from her.

Aggie swallowed and Tammy swished the spunk milk shake around like I had.

"In Japanese culture this is called a Gokkun," she explained. "Roughly translated it means 'gulp', which is exactly what I'm going to do."

She opened her mouth wide and poured a generous helping of man goo into her eager mouth. It was almost ceremonious. She closed her mouth and eyes and swallowed savouring the unique taste. She looked in ecstasy. She opened her eyes and her mouth to prove it was swallowed.

The remaining share was tipped into Sara's mouth and she cum swapped back and forth with Chloe until it was finally swallowed equally.

I used a finger to scrape out the final dregs and Tammy sucked it from my fingers. I tipped the trophy upside down and put it on my head like a Vikings helmet and held my arms out to signify that the sow was over.

Right on cue there was a cheer and a round of applause for our unspeakably disgusting performance.

"Fucking amazing."

"Incredible."

"Dirty fucking bitches."

"Never seen anything like it."

"What a fucking party."

The footballers comments were greatly received and we were helped to our feet like ladies of the manor. We were each handed a glass of champagne and joined the guys in groups. The fucking was over for now and I was starving. We all needed to chill for a while so the guys lead us to the kitchen area and we helped ourselves to food while they went back to partying and playing pool.

Apart from a belly full of cum, I hadn't really eaten much all day. The booze was effecting me and I needed some proper food. It wasn't in short supply. All tastes were accounted for and we had our fill.

We finished up in the hot tub and continued drinking for a few more hours. We told the footballers they could fuck us in the bedroom, one on one if they still felt the urge, but most were too drunk by then and were passed out in the suite. Sara got fucked and so did Tammy. Aggie dragged a guy off to a bedroom to perform something dirty to him. Chloe was a little worse for wear after her pool ball show and I was completely exhausted.

At around midnight the party was over. A porter came up in the lift and told us we had to leave. Our clothes were torn to shreds and we were completely naked, hardly fitting attire for a trip back to the staff quarters. Luckily the footballers gave us all a shirt each from the winning match which was long enough to cover our modesty and we headed back down the lift and back to our rooms.

I was asleep before my head hit the pillow.

****

I woke the next morning with the mother of all hangovers and stayed in bed snoozing on and off until midday. I got showered and dressed and went to get a late breakfast. I found a buffet restaurant and had a full English breakfast washed down with a lot of coffee. The other four of us were no where to be seen, so they must have been sleeping off the night of debauchery.

I wandered around the hotel complex to get my bearings. There was a gym, pool and spa area. All very swanky. There were a few bars and restaurants on the complex and a hair and nail salon. Pretty much everything a working girl could need. I ventured outside and found extensive gardens and a small woodland path. I was free to wander where I wanted, but was aware of the cameras on the high wall surrounding the entire estate. Escape seemed highly unlikely, even if I wanted to.

I got back to the foyer just in time to see Cynthia leading the other four girls into a meeting room. She motioned for me to follow, looking a little unhappy that I was the last one.

We sat in a conference room around a large modern table.

"Right girls. Well done for last night, you went down a treat and performed beyond the call of duty by all accounts. The twenty grand will be put into your safety deposit boxes, ready for when you leave," she said.

We sat in silence. We were there to listen, not to talk back.

"Last night was a special occasion. You will normally performing on your own, rather than in a group. The system here is a little different to G-Spot Deluxe as you are here for quality not quantity," she continued.

"What the fuck does that mean?" exclaimed Sara.

Cynthia looked daggers at her.

"It means you might only fuck one guy a night my dear. Most of our clients will book you before they arrive and will want to stay the entire night with you. They will wine you and dine you..."

"And sixty nine you!" Sara interrupted.

"Precisely. Your profiles are available for the clients to view and if they like you, they will book you with their specific perverted requirements."

"How many nights do we work?" I asked.

"Usually five nights on and two nights off."

"Sounds fair enough," replied Tammy.

"That's it all set then. Remember girls you are high class hookers now and will be expected to act like it. Your sexual skills are unprecedented, but remember to take on whatever role is asked of you, be it a school girl, nurse, secretary, mother, daughter or whatever else these sordid men and women prefer. They may want you to dress in a certain outfit. They may want you to be unwilling or they may want you to be slutty and seductive. Do as they request and get good scores and reviews."

We all nodded. She clapped her hands together and we were free to go about our daily lives until called upon.

I went for a swim in the spa pool to clear my head. While swimming lengths of the pool I tried to figure out my next move. Lexa and her team would know I had been to the bank and that I had been moved to tier four. The tracker in my armpit would tell them exactly where I was and where I had been. I guessed it would take a few days to arrange a meeting with me, so I had to go with the flow until then. I would try and track down the woman named 'Dee' that I'd heard about and see what she knew about the people trafficking to the continent.

Later I met Tammy in the bar and we drank coffee together. We discussed the previous nights events and how much we enjoyed it. Tammy said she felt she had made the big time now and once she had enough money she would leave for pastures new. She wanted to set up a massage business with Reiki healing and 'optional extras' as she called them.

"So you mean a wank, suck and fuck?" I laughed.

"You know me too well Becca. Don't forget it might be women I'm massaging," she winked back.

I looked over at movement in the foyer and saw a man in a smart business suit enter, with two body guards. He had a stainless steel briefcase handcuffed to his wrist and walked with purpose. At first I thought he was a client, but he was met by Cynthia and they walked off into the meeting room we had been in earlier. I don't know why, but something didn't feel right about the whole situation so I kept one eye on the foyer as I talked some more to Tammy.

Chloe and Sara turned up and joined us.

"Tammy is setting up a brothel of her own when she gets out of here," I said, with a cheeky grin.

"Its not a brothel it's a massage parlour," she laughed.

"Yeah right call it what you like, but its still a brothel," I sniggered.

"Wow sounds fucking awesome," said Sara. "Let me know if you need any working girls and I'll be there like a shot."

"Really? You want to continue down this path together?" I asked, with raised eyebrows.

"Fucking is all I fucking know," she replied.

"And swearing you dirty mare," added Chloe.

"Well, when you lose your virginity very young and are led into the prostitution industry by your older pervy boyfriend, I guess that's what fucking happens."

"Is that how you got here?"

"Pretty much. He was thirty five and I was eighteen. He wasn't my first, but he used to pimp me out to his friends."

I was shocked and intrigued. We were hanging on her every word. I saw no movement from the meeting room.

"He was great at first, but then he said his friend really liked me and that he would pay to see me naked."

"And you agreed to it?" said Chloe in surprise.

"I needed the money. I was jobless and clueless and left school with fuck all qualifications. So he came round to my boyfriend Robs house and I did a little striptease in the front room for them both. He said he'd give me five pounds."

"Not a bad rate, I suppose," giggled Tammy.

"I was so nervous and clumsy, but they seemed to like it even more. Like I was fresh meat or something. Fucking dirty bastards."

Sara seemed a little vulnerable telling this story. Her origins of being a hooker.

"After I stripped off, Rob told his friend he could feel my titties. Before I could say anything he was groping me. Dirty cunt looked about forty. He wasn't gentle either. Rob then told him that I was great at sucking cock which his friend seemed to like the idea of. He asked how much I would charge for a blowjob. I told him to fuck off."

Still now movement from the meeting room.

"His friend got mad and pushed me to the ground. Rob didn't help, he just laughed. Fucking asshole. The next thing I know Robs holding me down and his mates got his fucking fingers inside me. I put up a bit of a fight, but to be honest I liked it. It felt slutty and wrong somehow. I gave up in the end and said I'd suck him off for ten quid."

"Sounds like rape to me," said Chloe.

"I never said no. I found it a turn on. My cunt was wet that was for sure. His mate whipped his cock out and I sucked him off while Rob wanked himself off watching in the chair. I felt so fucking dirty. I loved it, being watched and all that. His mate blew his load all over my face."

She seemed to be getting aroused telling us her life story.

"He gave me ten pounds and left. It should have been fifteen, ten for the blowy and five for the stirp, but I didn't argue. When he'd gone Rob fucked me and we both came in minutes. I think the whole seedy side of it made me even more horny."

The guy from the meeting room walked back across the foyer with his two body guards. The briefcase was no longer with him. Cynthia escorted him out and they shook hands at the doorway and then he left as quickly as he'd arrived. Cynthia walked back to the reception desk. I was unsure what I'd just witnessed, but it felt illegal. It was like a drop off of some kind and all seemed a little shady to me. I put it to the back of my mind for now and listened to Sara as she continued.

"Pretty soon most of his mates got to hear about me. I became a regular Friday night thing round Robs house. I was still only eighteen and I'd go round and be pimped out for ten pounds a blow. I got so good I could get a guy to spunk in two minutes," she giggled.

"So how did you end up at G-Spot?" asked Tammy.

"Well, I'd suck four or five fucking cocks every Friday in Robs bedroom while his mates waited downstairs until it was their turn. This went on for about a month and Rob said I could make more money if I let them fuck me. I agreed. After all they were already fingering me and groping me to get themselves hard, so I thought I may as well get some pleasure out of it. The following Friday I went to his bedroom and listened to him talking to his mates downstairs. He told them they could take turns fucking me for thirty quid each. The cheeky cunt had told me it was fifteen pounds. I suddenly realised he was taking a cut for my slutty actions. Cheeky mother fucker."

"Welcome to the world of prostitution!" said Chloe. "How naïve were you?"

"I know. I let them fuck me. Five guys the first Friday and then it kept increasing. It was more money than I'd ever had so I didn't complain too much."

"So how did you end up at G-Spot?" asked Tammy again.

"I'm fucking getting to that. I got pissed off with him taking a cut for fuck all. So I started turning my own tricks. Night clubs usually. I'd pick a guy up who looked like he had too much money and not enough confidence to actually find a fuck friend for the evening. I'd make him buy me drinks and then bend over in the alleyway for twenty pounds a go. I made good money."

"So you've always been a filthy skank then?" laughed Tammy.

Sara ignored her.

"One night I was sucking off some weird looking guy in the alleyway and I was grabbed from behind and bustled into the back of a BMW and taken to Marvin to have a crystal fucking ball shoved up my wet chuff like the rest of us. I spent a week on tier one, and a month each on tiers two and three."

"And now here you are earning five grand a fuck babe, you've come a long way," said Chloe.

"I know. I fucking love it here. That gang bang last night was amazing. Whose idea was it to do the Gokkun thing?"

"Mine. I absolutely love the taste of fresh cum and I couldn't resist it seeming as they had the trophy just sitting here. It was crying out for it," I said.

Chloe and Tammy agreed it was a fantastic night.

"Where the fuck is Aggie?" cursed Sara.

"Sleeping off her hangover still. She's a light weight at drinking. It's a good job she's not working tonight," said Chloe.

"How do you know she's not working tonight?" I asked.

"For fucks sake Becca where have you been? You're supposed to check with reception to see if you've been booked for tonight. We're all working you better go and check with Cynthia."

"No-one told me that," I sighed.

I got up and walked to the reception desk in the foyer. As I got there I saw Cynthia in the back room near the hotel vault with the briefcase in her hand. She locked it in the vault and came out to see me.

"Ah Rebecca, I wondered when you'd make an appearance. You're working tonight at seven," she said, as if I should have been there earlier.

"Sorry I didn't know the system. Who have I got and how many?"

She passed me a printout on a sheet of paper.

"Nice older gentleman for you," she smirked. "Meet him in the bar at seven. Enjoy."

I walked back to the girls just as Aggie finally showed up. She looked a little worse for wear. The girls were laughing and mocking her for her inability to hold her drink.

I read my brief for the evening. It was a role play with an sixty five year old man called George. I read the roleplay and had to sit down.

"What's wrong Becca," asked Tammy.

I passed her the brief and she burst out laughing.

"Sick fucker, good luck with that one," she giggled.

"What is it?" asked Aggie.

"Role play where he's my Grandads friend and wants to fuck me. Who would want that?" I asked.

"This guy George apparently," said Tammy still laughing hard.

The rest laughed too.

Tammy read out the brief.

"It says you're to dress nicely, but show a lot of leg and cleavage and pretend to be the nineteen year old Granddaughter of his best friend. You're to flirt with him and take him to his room and take it from there."

They all thought it was hilarious. I thought it was a little worrying.

"What have the rest of you got for tonight?" I asked.

"A girlfriend experience with a young guy. He's specifically asked for anal. As if I didn't have enough things shoved up my ass last night," said Chloe, grimacing as she remembered the pool balls.

"Prom night virgin," said Sara.

"Exotic massage with a thirty year old woman," smiled Tammy.

"Why the fuck do I get the weirdos?" I blurted.

They all laughed again.

Time was marching on so we all went to get ready, apart from Aggie, who ordered some black coffee. She really was suffering.

In my room I showered and thought of what was about to happen. I was nervous, partly disgusted, but also horny as fucking hell.

I couldn't wait to see where this one went as he would be the oldest guy I had been with.

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,602 Followers