Becca XXX Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,605 Followers

****

A few hours later there was more movement in the corridor

I hoped it was Janice. Maybe Baldy had told her about me and she'd jumped the queue.

The door opened again with three guys outside.

Not Janice after all. I was disappointed.

Two of them left their weapons with the third guy and they came in and shut the door.

They were of similar build to one another and were actually quite nice looking. One was blonde and the other had brown hair. That's where the niceties ended though.

"Hey sexy girl," one of them said.

I didn't speak.

The other guy looked me over and squeezed my ass.

"Nice," he said, nodding at his mate in approval.

His friend felt my tits and slapped them softly, making them jiggle.

They both laughed.

Blondie kissed me on the lips. I didn't respond.

"She's a cutie alright, but she's not a great kisser," he laughed.

He stopped kissing me and licked my face instead. His tongue went from my chin, across my lips and nose and onto my forehead. It was sloppy and wet and he smelt of cigarettes.

"I can taste your fear," he whispered in my ear.

He was menacing and I felt terrified.

The other guy got behind me and spread my ass cheeks apart and examined my anus.

"Do you like anal baby?" said Brownie.

I didn't respond.

"Is she deaf or just ignorant?" said Blondie.

"Who cares. She's getting both her holes stuffed either way."

"Too right she is. Which hole do you want?" asked Blondie.

I obviously had no say in the matter.

"Don't mind?"

"You go pussy and I'll do her ass. We can always swap over."

"I like your thinking," laughed Brownie.

They both stripped from the waist down and produced two sexy looking shaved cocks. They were obviously a double act and I was about to be penetrated simultaneously. If I wasn't wet already from the other men's spunk, the thought of them sharing me soon had my juices flowing and my swollen pussy twitching.

They left me on the hook and Blondie took a good look at my cunt.

"Jeez. How many loads has she had in there? It looks like an accident at the sperm bank," he laughed.

He positioned himself in front of me and picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist. I was instantly impaled on his shaft. Brownie moved round the back of me and I heard him squirt lube on his cock and then spread some on my anus before he pushed his glans against my puckered hole.

I relaxed and allowed him inside and I couldn't help groaning as he slipped in.

"I guess she does like anal?" he laughed.

They got a rhythm going and worked together in unison as they fucked me. I was bounced up and down, having both my sex holes filled and emptied at the same time.

"She's got a lovely tight ass," said Brownie

"She's got a fucking tight cunt too. Super tight in fact."

I decided to speak up seeming as I hadn't spoken since they arrived.

"I'm glad you like raping me," I spat, with disdain.

"I didn't hear her say no. Did you?" joked Brownie, still ignoring me.

"No," replied Blondie. "So it's not rape. Besides we can tell you love it. You just groaned when he stuck it in your ass."

Finally they had addressed me.

"You're both fucking me without consent. I'd say that's rape wouldn't you?"

"Do you want us to stop?" said Blondie.

"Would it make any difference if I did?"

"Nope."

"Well then," I shrugged.

"We're men of simple means," said Brownie. "Just a quick fuck and we'll be done with you. We don't need your permission, but we also don't need you to be begging and crying for us to stop."

They both laughed.

"Some of our friends won't be as nice though," added Blondie. "They can only cum if they hear you begging them to stop."

"Sick fuckers," I hissed.

"That's the sort of thing yeah. They'll love that," said Brownie

I felt completely helpless and full. They weren't huge guys, but having both holes stuffed full of cock always made me feel fuller. It felt delightful.

Their pace altered as they used my body like the others had. Two this morning, three this afternoon and now these two. Raped seven times in less than seven hours. My mind said it was wrong, but the animal instinct in me was taking over. I'd loved all five cocks inside me and these two were no different.

"Wanna try her cute butt hole out for size?" said Brownie.

"Yeah. Swapsies," he laughed.

They both pulled out and switched positions. I was hoisted up on to Brownie's shaft while Blondie shoved it in my ass. They compared notes like I was a science project.

"Shit you weren't joking. Her cunts nearly as tight as her asshole," said Brownie.

"Nah. Her shitters way tighter."

"Glad your enjoying yourselves," I said sarcastically.

"We sure are. Don't pretend it doesn't feel good," said Blondie.

It felt exquisite, but I wasn't going to tell them that. They fucked me for another few minutes and one of them announced he was close to cumming in me.

"Seems a shame to waste it in her ass. Maybe we should bukkake her," said Brownie.

"Yeah let's paint the sluts face."

They both pulled out and I was un-padlocked from the hook.

"Get on your knees," said Blondie.

"You know two loads doesn't count as a bukakke, don't you?" I said.

"Who made you the fucking expert. Just get on your knees and open wide. I was just going to spray it on your face but now you're going to swallow it because of your back chat. And you'll swallow his too."

I hadn't eaten for hours so a couple of loads of protein wouldn't go amiss. Always eat and drink when you can, that's what I was told in training because you never knew where your next meal was coming from when in captivity. I was about to be fed, even if it was from a pair of cocks.

I got on my knees and they crowded in. They wiped their greasy dicks all over my face and wanked themselves off to see who was going to be first. I watched in fascination at the differing techniques from two similar looking men.

Blondie used short strokes on his uncut dick. He moved his foreskin back and forth rapidly and only seemed to be stimulating the tip under his skin. He caressed his ball sack with his free hand, focusing on my slutty face.

Brownie was also uncut but used longer strokes, pulling his foreskin all the way back to expose his purple helmet and then sliding it forward again. His other hand held the base of his cock while his jerking hand moved slowly, stimulating his entire length.

Both cocks glistened with a mix of lube and my sex juices. They looked delicious. This was supposed to be punishment so I tried to stay unwilling, but deep down I was dying to feel them between my lips.

I glanced between the two jerking cocks wondering which one was going to pop first. Both kept a steady pace, staring intently at me. My cuffed hands shifted between my legs and I rubbed my hard clit hoping they wouldn't see.

"Look at her feeling herself," said Blondie.

"They said you were a dirty bitch and they were right. Are you ready to eat my cum?" sighed Brownie.

My answer was to open my mouth wide and look up at him with lustful obedient eyes. I was begging for his load without using any words. His balls sucked into his body and his dick pulsed. The first pulse produced nothing, like it was priming his weapon. Then he erupted with thick cum splattering across my cheek and lips. I moved my head to catch his flying spunk as it sprayed in thick creamy jets. Most of it landed in my mouth while his friend continued to abuse himself trying to finish at the same time. Brownie squeezed the last of it from his shaft and wiped it on my lips.

I didn't swallow it straight away. Instead I gargled with it just to show them what a filthy fucking slut I was. A cum whore. A jizz junkie. A sperm swallower. His load was salty and warm and stuck to my teeth. I wanted to cum, but I couldn't quite get there from rubbing my bean.

Seeing me gargle his mates spunk was enough to drive Blondie into a frenzy. He stroked himself faster and groaned as the sperm built up in his sagging balls.

"Oh...oh....uh...you filthy skank," he gasped.

"Do it....fill her mouth...look at her begging for it," Brownie encouraged him.

He didn't need encouragement. He was already there.

Splat. Splat. Splat.

His creamy ropes rained down on me. I clamped my lips over his purple tip and sucked the cum out of him. I couldn't help myself. His spurts were forceful and hit the back of my throat and the roof of my mouth, adding to the salty mixture his friend had just given me.

"Jeez, you really do love sperm don't you?" Gasped Blondie.

I swished it round and then swallowed it down in one big gulp.

I looked up at both of them in disgust, for making me drink their cum.

"Dirty cunts," I spat.

They both laughed.

"Fuck! You must have been hungry," said Blondie in astonishment.

"I am. I've been down here for hours. Am I going to get fed or what?" I said, trying to get them on my side.

"She has been a good fuck," said Brownie. "Maybe we could get her something to eat other than cum."

Blondie agreed and they started to get dressed. As they pulled their chinos back on I asked for some water too.

"Sure thing sexy girl," said Blondie. "We'll rustle something up for you in the morning."

They moved to put me back on the hook.

"No. Please. Can you put me on the mattress my arms are killing me after being up there all day," I nodded at the grubby looking mattress leaning against the wall.

They eyeballed each other and nodded.

The mattress was laid down and I crawled over to it. Brownie went to the table of dildos and came back with a dog collar and chain. He was smirking as he carried it over.

"You can have the mattress, but we're chaining you up. We don't want you fucking about," he said.

"I won't. I promise," I replied, looking up at him doe eyed.

He fitted the collar round my neck and padlocked it shut. It was leather and had a chain fixed to it which he locked to a ring on the wall. I wasn't going anywhere, but at least I would be more comfortable and I could get some sleep.

"Good doggy," said Blondie, patting me on the head.

"Thank you," I sighed.

"See you in morning for more fun and games," said Brownie.

It must have been late. Hopefully I'd be left to sleep for the rest of the night, but I doubted it.

I was trying to play the victim and show gratitude for their kind actions, even if they had just raped me. My training was kicking in. I had to adapt to my captors and win them round. If they were dominant I would be submissive. If they wanted to scare me, I would act scared. If they were friendly, I would be friendly back. All the time I would be observing and looking for a weakness. Asking for something and getting it was a triumph for me and I had just gotten three in a row. Food, drink and now comfort.

It was these small victories that would keep me sane. Tony had said 'strength comes from within' when he saw me training in the gym. He didn't just mean strength to hit a punch bag, but also mental strength. That too came from within. I wondered if he was planning to rescue Alice, his niece. He had said he was only there for her and now that I was split up from the group I doubted he'd be back for me.

The guards banged on the door and left the room. The light went out.

****

I tried pulling on the chain but it wasn't budging. It was about eight feet long so I couldn't move around much but it was better than being hung from the hook. I could lie down and get some sleep which is exactly what I had been doing. I don't know how long I had been asleep, but no one had been and abused me so it may have been all night. When I woke up there was six guys in the room with me.

They were all staring and smirking. Blondie, Brownie, Fatty and Baldy were there along with two others I hadn't seen before. Blondie had a tray in his hands and as I started to come round he stepped forwards smiling.

The others were smiling too. They found something amusing other than me being tied up like an animal. It was like they had a a private joke between them.

I sat up and adjusted my dog collar.

"Wakey, wakey rise and shine. It's a brand new day in paradise," said Baldy.

So I had slept all night.

"Does doggy want feeding?" asked Blondie.

They all laughed. I didn't like where this was going.

"I'm hungry yes," I replied.

More laughter. It looked like I was about to be let in on the joke.

Blondie put the tray on the floor in front of me. On the tray was a plate and a bowl of water. The plate had two pieces of toast on it, spread with jam. As I looked closer I saw the joke. The toast also had a fresh topping of sperm. It was thick and creamy and there was plenty of it. At least three or four loads I'd guessed. I suddenly pictured the scene in my mind of four guys jerking off onto my breakfast, just for laughs.

"We cooked it up ourselves, just for you," said Brownie.

I was starving. I needed to eat. These cunts weren't going to put me off even though it did look disgusting.

I went to pick up the first piece of toast, but Blondie dragged it out of reach, teasing me.

"No. No. No. Dogs don't eat with their hands do they bitch?" he sneered.

I looked up at him with pleading eyes. I really needed to eat.

"Get on all fours Fido," said Fatty.

They all laughed.

I obeyed and made like a dog, as best I could with cuffed hands.

"Good girl," said Blondie. "Now sit up and beg."

I wasn't playing their game. Fuck them.

"I said beg," he repeated.

I stayed still on all fours.

One of the new guys leaned down and yanked my chain so hard that I fell sideways onto the mattress.

"Beg! Bitch!" he snarled.

I got back on all fours and then rolled backwards with my feet touching my ass and held my hands up like a begging dog.

They all loved that, commenting that I was a good girl and cooing at me like a cute puppy.

I felt so humiliated, but I was hungry. After a few seconds of pretending to beg like a dog, Blondie pushed the tray towards me.

"Good little bitch. Here's your treat. Nice and salty just the way you like it."

I was reluctant at first but food was food. I got on all fours and ate the toast like a dog. I used my tongue and lips to suck up the spunky jam and then nosed the toast around until I could take a bite.

They all fell about laughing.

Degrade me you dirty bastards. I thought. See if I care. I'm getting fed, so I'm winning.

One of the new guys came closer and undid his belt and zipper. He dropped his trousers and pants and stood in front of me slapping his cock on my face. He was showing off to his mates who were encouraging him.

"Give her some extra topping," said Baldy.

"Watch this lads," said the new guy.

He moved behind me as I munched away like a hungry bitch with my ass in the air. I must of looked like a bitch in-heat and that was all the foreplay he needed.

He spread my cheeks, finger tested my gooey slit and then slipped in. I felt my sloppy hole filled once more as I continued to eat my doggy breakfast. The crowd laughed at New Guys performance as he started fucking me hard. Ever time I went to eat some cummy toast he'd thrust in harder, making me miss it.

God this is humiliating.

He pumped away as he mates laughed and jeered.

"What's wrong little slut? I thought you were hungry," said one of them as I missed my toast again.

"Ungrateful bitch. Don't waste it, it took ages to make that," said another.

Holy shit. Fuck me like a bitch.

I managed to get another mouthful of jizz bread in between thrusts and swallowed it down. New Guy reached round and grabbed a handful of tit as they swung beneath me. He grunted as he pushed deeper into my ever moistening cunt.

The second new guy now had his cock in his hand and was jerking himself hard. His cock was short and stubby with a big bulbous head. I swallowed more of my tainted food as the guy fucking me grabbed my other boob and pulled me upright so I was sitting on his lap as he knelt behind me. His hand dropped to my clit and started to rub me.

The second new guy stepped forward and thrust his cock into my face.

"Come on Fido. Get your dessert," he said.

The guy behind me was deep inside my tight hole. I started to ride him and opened my mouth for a second helping of man meat. His stubby cock was already leaking clear slimy fluid as I closed my lips around him.

"I've never seen a dog get spit roasted before," laughed Baldy.

"She fucking loves it. Look at her riding that cock," said Fatty.

I did love it. A little too much. Another orgasm was fast approaching and there was nothing I could do to stop it.

Fuck me, you pair of cunts. You know I love being a little whore.

I sucked hungrily and rode hard as the others watched on. They were astonished at my filthy performance. They were all here for the Becca show and I wasn't disappointing them so far.

Shit this feels good. Make me cum you dirty bastards.

My mind blurred as I felt it building. Slow at first. I slurped and licked the cock in my mouth. I was losing control. I willed him to cum. To fill my whorish mouth in front of all his friends.

Fuck I'm close. Rub my clit a little lower.

As if he'd heard my thoughts New Guy moved his fingers to just below my throbbing sex bud and rubbed it in circles.

Slap. Slap. Slap. My buttocks on his thighs.

Fuck me you dirty pervert.

Slurp. Slurp. Slurp. My lips around his shaft.

Cum in me from both ends. Shit I'm gonna cum.

Out of nowhere my orgasm reached its peak and I spat the cock out of my mouth and shouted.

"FUCK MY DIRTY CUNT. FUCKING CUM IN ME." It was completely involuntary, I had no control over it and it sounded like someone else had blurted it out.

The lads all cheered as I climaxed hard on New Guys cock. He felt me tighten my pussy around his shaft and he lost his load inside me. He pumped me full of his man milk as I sucked harder on his friend.

I lost it completely. I sucked and licked his throbbing cock and made him ejaculate straight down my throat.

Pump. Pump. Pump. My mouth was filled.

Pump. Pump. Pump. So was my snatch.

I swallowed deep, let out a sigh of pleasure and then collapsed on the mattress.

There was a round of applause from the audience and the two participants got dressed and joined them.

I lay there panting and feeling utterly degraded and ashamed.

Slowly they filed out, one by one, chatting about me and saying what a dirty bitch I was. Just as I thought they were going to leave me alone, Fatty came back in with a large plastic tray with what looked like gravel in it.

He placed it within reach of my abused body and gave it a shake.

"Seeming as you pissed your knickers yesterday, I thought I'd better get you a litter tray," he laughed.

I looked up to see the blue plastic tray full of cat litter. As if I hadn't been degraded enough.

Fatty put on a cute voice as though he was talking to a small child or a pet cat.

"If you need to tinkle or need to make a poopy, just use the tray like a good little girl," he cooed.

He gave it a kick to emphasise what he meant and then left the room laughing.

I was alone, cold and naked on the cellar floor once again. I never thought in a million years that I would end up here. Until recently I was an office assistant living a meek and mild, vanilla life. I used to be scared of sex and had no idea about my own body never mind a mans.

Then I met Lexa. Or rather I was kidnapped by her and trained against my will.

Now here I was working for her. An undercover slut working for a unknown agency. My first assignment was to go to a college to find a hacker. That had opened a whole new assignment that I was on now. I'd infiltrated a dogging site to get myself in harms way and enter the sex industry. I'd been fucked for money like a common whore and worked my way to being a high class hooker. I'd smuggled diamonds out of the country and into Spain, hidden in my pussy and now here I lay. Stripped bare and gang raped at the guards convenience.

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,605 Followers