Becca XXX Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,605 Followers

I wondered how much longer it would last. My mental strength was running low. Being nice hadn't worked very well, although I had been fed, albeit a diet of spunk and bread. Dirty bastards.

I got up and looked over to the table of sex toys. I was grateful none of them had been used on me. They looked large and painful. Big steel butt plugs and dildos a foot long. I wondered how long it would be until they used them on me for the next Becca show.

In the distance I heard the sound of the helicopter starting up its rotors. A steady whine turning into a roar of wind and engines. I imagined Sanchez and Alice and my four friends sitting on board. I wondered if they were asking where I was. They would be worried about me. Sanchez may have told them the truth or may have lied to keep them compliant until he got them to Algeria. Maybe he had lied about where they were going, he could have said it was a treat for being such good little whores and that he'd take them for a ride. They were being taken for a ride alright. The sound got louder as it took off and then got quieter as it flew away.

Sanchez was a sick mother fucker that was all too clear. His empire of illegal brothels had made him a fortune and he didn't care who had got hurt in the process. He was a tax evader, a pimp, a criminal, a murderer, a sex trafficker and also a terror suspect. I tried to piece it all together as I lay in his rape cellar. Something didn't feel right but I couldn't put my finger on it. Where were the diamonds going and for what purpose?

I couldn't make head or tail of it so I thought of my escape plan instead. I needed Janice to pay me a visit so I could knock her out and get away. I had advanced training in self defence but had never needed to use it. I knew the theory and I had done simulations but it's never the same as the real thing. She would be my easiest target. I hoped she would be the next one to visit me. Baldy had said she liked abusing the prisoners, so I thought she'd be along soon.

I guzzled down my bowl of water and looked over at the litter tray. I hadn't eaten much and I was glad in a way. Pissing myself had been degrading enough even if it had made me cum. At least now I could piss in the tray if I needed to. I hoped that would be all I needed it for. 'Making a poopy' as Fatty had put it would be positively disgusting.

I lay on the mattress making sure the dog chain was loose and curled up to go to sleep. It was cold in the cellar despite the outside temperature being in the twenties. The old design of the villa made it cooler inside than most modern buildings which needed air conditioning. I chuckled to myself as I lay like a dog on a cushion with a cat tray next to me.

Was I a cat or a dog?

These idiots needed to make their minds up.

****

It must have been mid afternoon when my next session started. The procedure was always the same. Weapons were left outside with one guy standing guard. The rapist or rapists would enter and do their thing to me and then knock on the door to be let out.

This attacker was tall and scrawny and smelt of tobacco like most of the others. I was about to find out that fucking my tits was his fetish.

"Well, well, well. Hello beautiful. How are you doing this afternoon?" he asked in a polite tone.

"I've been better," I replied.

I sat up on my knees as he approached. My naked breasts defied gravity and jutted out from my perfect frame. I loved my tits and thought they were my best asset. From the expression on this guys face and the direction of his gaze I knew he did too.

"I saw you sunbathing the other day. I love your boobs," he leched.

He was being nice so I decided to be nice back.

"Thank you," I smiled.

He knelt in front of me and cupped my tits gently in his hands. They felt warm against my cold clammy skin. He'd been in the sun, while I'd been stuck in the cellar. Squeezing and admiring them, his gaze never left my chest.

"They're the best tits I've ever seen," he gasped.

"Thank you," I said again.

He didn't seem as rapey as his colleagues. He lent down and sucked my left nipple while he massaged my right boob.

"Mmmpphhhh. Do you like that baby?" he asked.

"Feels great," I lied.

"I love tits in my face. Let me lie down," he said.

He lay down on my mattress on his back.

"Shove them in my face," he said.

I straddled him, already feeling his hard cock growing in his pants as my leg brushed over it. I adjusted my chain over my shoulder and leant forward so he could suck my perky breasts. He was fascinated by them and made them bounce one at a time by lifting them and letting them drop under their own weight. He squished them like he was checking if they were ripe, whilst looking delighted with himself.

"I see you're a titty man?" I purred.

"I love tits. I don't like huge saggy ones, he replied. "Yours are perfect."

He nuzzled into my breasts, sucking and licking them like a suckling pig at its mothers teat. The cellar filled with his slurping noises, wet and sloppy.

"Mmmmm feels so good," I cooed.

He played with them for a good five minutes before pushing me away.

"I'm going to fuck your tits," he announced.

I rolled onto my back as he got undressed. He was skinny with very little muscle tone. I wondered why Sanchez had hired him for security. Maybe he had other skills.

As soon as he was naked his attitude seemed to change. He got the lube from the table and sat astride me with the bottle next to him on the mattress for easy access.

Slap.

He hit my tit so hard it left a red mark. I'd had this done before and it wasn't very pleasant. Last time wasn't even as rough as this. He was just like all the others after all.

Slap.

He did it again and watched my left boob wobble and then return to its resting place.

"Jelly tits," he giggled.

Before I could reply he lay on top of me and tried to kiss me. I turned away, but he forced my head round and planted a kiss on my lips. I didn't respond.

Slap.

Another hand mark on my reddening boobs.

"Do you like having them spanked?" he said.

"No."

"Then kiss me or I'll do it again."

He kissed me and this time I responded. I kissed him back and he forced his tongue into my mouth. He probed it in, searching for mine and I entwined it with his. His breath stank of cigarettes and his hands went down and squeezed my tits again roughly.

When he got bored he pulled away, squirted lube on my chest and rubbed it over my naked breasts. His face was one of excitement at what he was about to do to me. At least he left my pussy and ass alone. He showed no interest in any of my sex holes at all, which I thought was strange.

He shuffled up and slid his cock over my tits, and nipples, watching my reaction. I was impartial to it all. His bell end circled each nipple in turn and he slapped his glans onto them enjoying the sound of skin hitting skin. Finally he ran it up my slippery cleavage and sighed.

"Push them together," he ordered.

I held my cuffed hands up to him and gave him a look that said, 'how the fuck am I supposed to that with my hands tied together'.

He gave me a look back that said, 'ok, but no funny business'.

He got off me and walked over and banged on the door.

"Shit that was quick mate," said the guard, as he opened the door.

"I'm not done. I want the keys to her cuffs," he said, holding his hands out.

"Are you sure that's a good idea? She can get feisty."

"If she does she'll be getting a slapping from me," he boasted, with venom in his voice.

The guard handed over the keys and shut the door.

Skinny came back jingling the keys at me. He sat astride me again and I held my cuffs up to him. He unlocked them and threw them onto the mattress.

"If you fuck about I'll slap you so hard you'll sleep for a week," he said.

"I won't. I promise."

I rubbed my wrists to get some feeling back into them.

"Good girl. Now push your gorgeous boobies together while I fuck them," he said sliding his manhood between my slippery orbs once again.

I did as he asked and he groaned as he felt my warm soft skin moulding around his thin shaft. I had to squeeze them together pretty hard to envelope his skinny dick.

He started slowly, sliding in between them and moaning. His long slow stokes pushed all the way in and then all the way out. The lube made sticky noises as he slid back and forth.

"Fucking hell. This is the best tit wank ever," he sighed.

I said nothing, I just kept my cleavage clamped around him. He looked down at my bored face and didn't like that I was just going through the motions.

"You better start looking like you're enjoying it or it will be 'jelly tits time' again," he said.

I smiled.

"Better, but be more vocal. Make sex noises and sound like you love it. I know you do."

I moaned softly as he fucked my tits.

"Ooh fuck yeah, that's better baby," he gasped.

He increased his pace slightly. I hoped he'd cum soon. I was already fed up of him. It didn't happen though, he kept going for what seemed like an age, occasionally stopping to spread more lube on me or rub his glans across me nipples. Maybe he had trouble reaching his orgasm or something.

"Talk dirty to me baby. You're a prostitute right? A whore? You must be good at acting. Especially in a profession as sordid as yours. Talk to me like the dirty hooker you are," he said.

When I was in the brothels I gladly spoke dirty to paying clients. Men always loved a girl to talk filthy to them. This guy wasn't paying me though, he was using and abusing me without my consent. Despite that fact, I wanted to get him off quickly so he'd leave me alone and this was going to be the best way of encouraging a load out of his balls.

"Ooooohhhh your cock feels so good in between my whorish tits," I panted.

"Oh fuck yeah. That's it. Keep going," he panted, obviously enjoying my change in attitude.

"I love it when a guy fucks my boobs. Your cock feels so big and hard," I purred.

"Dirty girl."

He changed his rhythm. Shorter faster strokes ensued. He was trying to finish.

"Mmmm is that nice you fucking pervert?" I asked.

"Oh god yeah."

"Yeah? You like being in charge of this whore? You gonna show me who's boss?"

"Fucking right I am," he gasped.

"Ooooohhhh yeah. I'm a little slut aren't I? Fuck those dirty titties."

My dirty talk was making me wet as usual. I loved being a slut and talking about it.

"Are you gonna show me what a big man you are and make a big sticky mess on my chest?" I said in a slutty voice.

"You know it baby. God you're turning me on so much."

"You're turning me on too. I love it. Paint my fucking titties with your cum."

Thrust. Thrust. He increased to long fast strokes.

He was getting close now, I could feel his cock getting harder.

"Ooh that's it you dirty boy....fuck them.....fuck those tits. Do you like how soft and squishy they are round your huge cock."

Thrust. Thrust.

"Oh fuck.....oh fuck.....oh fuck..." he panted.

Any second now.

"Cum on my breasts. My slutty little breasts. Show me that load."

"Uh....uh....uh..."

He pulled his cock from between my cleavage and jerked off to complete the job. Thick sticky ropes splattered against my skin coating them with copious amounts of hot jizz.

"Oh you dirty cunt," I said. "That's it. Empty your balls all over me."

"Oh fuck yeah," he groaned.

His aim was amazing, spreading his load equally across both of my heaving breasts. They looked like two glazed buns when he'd finished. Like two tea cakes complete with white icing and my dark nipples acting as the cherries on top.

He sat back on my belly to admire his work, panting hard and smiling from ear to ear.

"Now that is a work of art," he smirked.

I looked down at my messy chest and I had to agree with him. It did look sexy. He stared at the mess he'd made for at least a minute without moving. He licked his lips.

No way. He wasn't about to do what I thought he was. Was he?

He climbed off me and moved to the side. His head went lower and he licked his cum of my left tit. He sucked it up like it was precious nectar, moaning with more pleasure than when he had actually produced the stuff from his balls.

He was lost in his own filthy fetish. I suddenly realised it wasn't the tit wank that he loved, but the thing he was doing right now, licking his spunk off my perfect breasts. His moans became uncontrollable and involuntarily without any sign of inhibitions. Cleaning up my cummy tits was like a drug to him, as though he was snorting cocaine from my body. He needed it like a junky and it was a feeling I knew all too well. He licked and sucked like his life depended on it, enjoying every second. I thought about encouraging him, but he didn't need it.

I was mesmerised by his performance and he finally finished by kissing each nipple in turn, just once.

He saw me looking at him and somehow snapped back to reality. He seemed embarrassed by his actions and that I'd witnessed them.

He cleared his throat.

"Our little secret. Yeah?" he said politely.

He was back to being the nice skinny guy that had arrived nearly half an hour ago.

I saw an opportunity.

"Why? Don't you want your friends to know you're a cum eating sissy?" I said sternly.

He lowered his head in shame.

"You better keep your mouth shut about it," he said, trying to get some control over the situation.

"I won't say a word as long you do something for me,"I said confidently.

He thought for second.

"Like what?" he asked reluctantly.

"I'd like some water. Please refill my bowl," I nodded at my dog bowl.

He picked it up and filled it at the sink. When he handed it to me I downed it in one.

"More please," I said.

He repeated it. I needed to stay hydrated.

"One more favour," I said

"Fuck off. I'm in charge here not you," he said, thinking he'd done enough for me already.

"Ok. I'll tell the next group that you're a sissy and like eating cum off my tits, if that's what you want?" I shrugged. "They'll probably laugh at you for the rest of your life."

"Ok. Ok. What do you want then?" he said angrily.

"Leave my cuffs off. Please I'm begging you. I'm not going anywhere am I? I'm chained up like a dog, for fucks sake," I pulled on my chain to show what I meant.

He got dressed while he thought about it. If he went along with it I'd have another small victory on my hands and a boost to my morale and a greater chance of escape.

He picked the cuffs up.

"Tell no one about my........fetish," he said, searching for the right word.

I mimed zipping my lips and throwing away the key, with a huge cute smile on my face.

He nodded and walked over to bang on the door.

The guard opened up and looked in at me with my now free hands.

"Aren't you going to cuff the bitch?" he asked.

"She's chained to the wall. She's not going anywhere, is she? Besides Janice will prefer her with her hands free," said skinny.

"You're probably right. She'll need her hands for some girl on girl action," he giggled.

They looked at me for a reaction, but I didn't give them the satisfaction. The door was closed again and I heard them walking off.

From what I'd heard, it sounded like Janice might be next. My hands were now free. I just needed unchaining and I could take her down followed by the guard, after a bang on the door. After that I'd have to make it up as I went along.

I felt like I was on a winning steak. Only ten out of the twenty five guards had raped me. Maybe the rest weren't that way inclined, but I doubted it. They knew what line of work I was in, so why not take advantage of the spoils of war. A perk of the job. They could fuck a world class hooker for free. Hopefully Janice would be the last of them and I could escape from this nightmare and contact Lexa to come and get me, once I was clear of the villa.

I'd managed to rehydrate somewhat, thanks to Skinny refilling my water bowl. I knew I was supposed to eat and drink while I could, but I should also rest when I could too. If I did escape I'd be running for my life, and need all the energy I could get, so I decided I'd to get my head down before the next onslaught.

I closed my eyes and willed Lexa or Tony to come and rescue me. Lexa would have no idea of my predicament and I wasn't sure Tony did either. Both would assume I was on my way to Algeria with Sanchez and the others. Their efforts would be focused on rescuing me from there, not from a dingy cellar in Sanchez's Spanish villa. As much as I liked to believe they would come for me, I knew I was on my own.

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,605 Followers