Becca XXX: Dangerous Cargo Ch. 01

Story Info
Becca seeks new employment and goes for a job interview.
14k words
4.68
38.2k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,605 Followers

Authors note: - This is a follow on to the previous episodes of The Becca series. Please read them before reading this or you will not understand the plot or characters.

Becca XXX. Dangerous Cargo. Ch 01

I sat in the waiting room with all the other candidates. They ranged from young to old and were mostly women. I was one of the youngest there, from what I could see, and it proved to me that jobs were few and far between at the moment. The country was still struggling with economic growth due to us leaving the European Union and redundancies were widespread across the whole country. There was only one position open at this company and by the look of it, more than thirty people had applied.

People were applying for jobs and attending interviews like never before and I felt sorry for them. I guessed that the older women had mouths to feed and bills to pay and that the younger girls were just trying to kick start their careers. I had none of those problems, but I needed this job more than all of them.

This was my way in.

I was about to be interviewed for a clerk's role at an accountancy company. Before I'd met Lexa, this was exactly the sort of job I used to do. I was a qualified accountant, so bluffing my way through the interview was going to be a piece of cake. However, my chances of getting the job were the same as everyone else's. I wasn't being given special treatment and no strings were being pulled to ensure I got the job. This was going to be all down to me.

I did however have some inside information about the interviewers. They were both male and were both older than me. One of them was the manager, who was in his thirties and the other was the Human Resources director, who was in his late forties. Both were single and had a reputation for being inappropriate with the female office workers. It presented me with a perfect way to win them over. The information we had on them had come from Tristan Kingsley. He had trawled their social media accounts on Facebook and Linked-in and had come across some interesting facts.

The manager, Brian York, was the man we were interested in. He had joined the company after graduating university and was soon given the position of manager. He liked to work hard, but more importantly he liked to play hard too. Tristan had discovered that he had two Facebook accounts. The first one was for work and family and was full of the usual stuff that people posted, but that wasn't the one I was interested in.

His second account seemed to show a completely different person. It was full of pictures of him with sexy girls or of him in gangster poses. The corporate man that he portrayed during the day was nothing like the man he was outside of work. It was as though he had a split personality and there was a reason he had two accounts.

Brian York, or 'Yorkie' as he was known in the criminal underworld, was a mid-level drug dealer.

Since Wilson had become Prime Minister, he had vowed to eliminate the drug wars which were happening in all the major cities. Just as Lexa had predicted, we'd been called upon to infiltrate these gangs and prevent the innocent people from being caught in the crossfire. Most major cities had at least two gangs fighting over territory in order to control the flow of drugs to the local party-goers and crack-whores. To do this, they tried to eliminate their rivals through violence.

This wasn't seen as a problem to begin with. If the gangs wanted to wipe each other out, that was fine with the local law enforcement. It meant that they then only had to deal with the victors. Unfortunately, that all changed when drive-by shootings became common place and innocent people were being gunned down at bus stops or shopping centres. The only thing they were guilty of was being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Every day the news channels were reporting more and more people being shot and killed in broad daylight and things were getting out of hand. To make matters worse, the criminals weren't just using handguns anymore, they were using sub-machine guns. They would pick out a rival gang member and then drive past them, spraying bullets wildly out of the window before speeding off. They didn't care about who else might be caught in the crossfire, but public outrage was already at boiling point with all fingers pointing to the newly elected Prime Minister to do more.

The job had fallen in Ethan's lap and it was right up my street. I wasn't here to stop the flow of drugs; that was down to the police to sort out. I was here for one reason and one reason only; to get the guns off the streets and find the source so that the supply could be cut off.

Once again, I was working on my own and Natalie was miles away on a different assignment. I missed working with her, but Ethan's team were spread thin on various different projects. Working together on another assignment would have been a dream come true, but it wasn't going to happen this time.

As I looked around the room at the other hopefuls, I realised I was getting some bitchy looks from the other women, especially the older ones. We were all here to outshine each other in order to get the job, but my outfit wasn't helping to win me any friends.

I needed an advantage over the others so dressing like an office bimbo was the best thing I could come up with. I was wearing a tight-fitting black dress, which left nothing to the imagination. I also had a black, suit-jacket and ankle boots on, but that was all. I wasn't wearing a bra or any panties and the shortness of my dress meant I had to keep my legs closed while I was seated, at least until the time was right.

My hair was immaculate and my eyes were heavily made-up with dark eye-shadow. I looked corporate, but also extremely slutty. My plan was to offer a hell of a lot more than my accountancy expertise to the interviewers and hopefully I'd get the job based on my other skills.

I was already wet between my legs as I weighed up the competition, just at the thought of seducing these two men. They were nothing more than strangers to me, but I hoped they'd pump me full of their hot cum before I left the interview room.

An hour had passed and the crowd had slowly diminished as the candidates were interviewed and were then dismissed. I'd passed the time away by imagining what the other women looked like naked or trying to guess what underwear they were wearing. Some of them were nice looking and it got me wondering about their sexual orientation. Questions were racing around my filthy mind, like; did they suck cock and swallow afterwards and had they ever tasted another woman's pussy before. My mind was full of filthy thoughts and I was getting wetter by the second.

"Ms Sloan," said the receptionist from behind her desk.

It took me a while to realise it was my new cover name and I sat there looking around to see who she was talking about.

"Rebecca Sloan," she said again impatiently.

"Oh, sorry, that's me," I giggled, pretending to be a little bit ditzy.

I stood up, taking my leather bag with me and shimmying my dress back down my legs to hide my buttocks.

"Please go down the corridor and then take the third door on the left," the receptionist said, looking me up and down over the top of her glasses with disdain.

"Thank you," I smiled.

I wandered off in the direction she'd shown me and I soon found myself at the third door on the left.

Knock-knock.

"Enter," said a voice from the other side.

I walked into the room with a provocative smile on my face and turned my back on the two men so that they could see my ass as I closed the door behind me. The room smelt of cheap perfume from the previous candidates mixed with coffee and it was laid out in an informal set up. There were three comfy chairs arranged in a triangle, rather than the usual desk and chairs format. A small table with glasses and a jug of water was laid out in the corner.

"You must be Ms Rebecca Sloan," said Brian, standing up and holding his hand out for me to shake. "I'm Brian, the accounts manager."

"It's a pleasure to meet you," I smiled, shaking his hand. "Thank you for taking the time to see me today, and please, call me Becca."

"No need to thank us, Becca," said The HR director, also shaking my hand. "My name is Simon. We've read your CV and your references and you really stood out to us from some of the other applicants."

"Thank you so much," I swooned.

"Please... take a seat," he gestured to the cream fabric chair.

Their eyes were already all over me, looking at me as though I was a piece of meat, rather than a potential employee. As I took my jacket off, I saw their eyes glance at my heavy chest and then at each other with a wry smile.

My plan was working straight from the off. Men could be so predictable when a beautiful girl entered the room and these two were no exception. All I had to do was show them a little bit of tit and ass and they'd be hard in seconds. If they thought I was going to let them fuck me, the job was as good as mine.

I smoothed my dress down with both hands and then took a seat in front of them. I deliberately glanced at their crotches and made sure they saw me. Loose fitting trousers always showed up every detail on a man and I was already sizing up their cocks. I kept my legs closed for now, as I didn't want to give it all away too soon. They both stared at the hemline of my dress as I sat down, trying to get a sneaky peak.

Brian licked his lips and started the interview.

"So... Becca, could you tell us a little more about yourself," he said.

"Well... I'm twenty-four and I'm a fully qualified accountant," I said nervously. "I left college in..."

"No, no. We already know about your qualifications and previous employment, I can read that off your CV," he interrupted. "We're more interested in your personality and what makes you tick."

"Ah, yes, sorry. I'm a little nervous," I said. "It's been a while since I had a job interview."

"It's fine. Please... take your time," replied Simon.

"Of course, thank you. Well... I'd say I'm a highly motivated person and I love working with numbers. I like to be challenged and I find multi-tasking a breeze. I'll do pretty much anything you ask me to."

I flicked my hair over my shoulder and looked at them with big wide eyes. I was giving my comment a double meaning, but I didn't think they'd pick up on it straight away. I may have been dressed like a hooker, but that didn't mean I was necessarily easy. As far as they were concerned, they would have to treat me like a professional until I persuaded them otherwise. Political correctness in job interviews was extremely important, especially if the HR director was present.

"I like to think that I work as hard as I play," I continued. "I'm very active outside of work. I like to run and keep fit."

"So I see," said Brian, raising his eyebrows. "How far do you run?"

"I usually run between ten and twenty miles per week. I go to yoga twice a week and do weights and core exercises at home."

"Well, it's certainly paying off, you look amazing," cooed Simon.

I gave him a coy smile.

"It says here that you also do martial arts," added Brian, looking at my CV. "That's a useful skill to have."

"Yes, I'm trained in Shotokan karate and I attend classes twice a week," I replied, leaning forwards to show off my cleavage.

Two pairs of eyes were now looking down my top, making my vagina swell and moisten as they ogled me.

"Wow, with all this keeping fit, how do you find time for fun?" laughed Brian.

"Oh, I find time," I winked. "Don't you worry about that."

"And what do you do for fun?"

"I like to socialise and meet new people," I said leaning back in my chair.

The two men now fixed their gaze at my hemline again so I decided to give them a tiny glimpse. I opened my legs ever so slightly, but not enough to show them my soaking wet pussy.

I was freshly waxed and as smooth as a peach down there. Men with this predatory demeanour loved a young-looking pussy. It portrayed innocence and virginity, even though it was obvious I was a fully grown woman. I knew they'd almost lose their loads when I showed them that I wasn't wearing any panties and that my pussy was bald.

My thighs were now fully exposed under my short dress and both men gulped in anticipation.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" asked Brian.

"Now, Brian, that's a little inappropriate for a job interview," Simon corrected him without really meaning it.

"It's fine. I don't mind. I'm not one of those politically correct type girls," I tittered. "No, I don't have a boyfriend. It's like I said, I like to socialise with new people, I don't like to be committed to one person."

Both men cleared their throats and continued with the interview.

"You said you've not had an interview for a while. Can I ask why?" asked Simon.

"I was in my previous position for five years," I stated.

"And what made you leave your old job?"

"I'd rather not say," I said, lowering my head as if I didn't like the question.

Body language always spoke louder than words and I was an expert at manipulation.

"Whatever it is, it can't be that bad," said Brian. "You can tell us anything, it's all private and confidential here."

"Things got complicated with my old boss and I was forced to leave," I sighed, looking at my feet.

"Complicated how?" quizzed Simon.

"Let's just say that his wife didn't like me," I said, pretending that I really didn't want to tell them.

"That doesn't sound like a reason to leave. Why didn't she like you?"

I let out a long sigh.

"If I tell you, I don't want it to affect my chances of getting this job," I said with hope in my eyes. "I really need the money."

"We won't judge you," said Brian. "You're more than qualified for the position, but we need to see if you're the right person for the job and that you'll fit in with the rest of the team. What happened with your old boss and why didn't his wife like you?"

I let out another long sigh.

"Because I let him fuck my brains out over his desk," I said, looking them both in the eye, one by one.

Suddenly they both felt awkward and didn't want to maintain eye contact with me. They shuffled uneasily in their seats, wondering what to say next. I could practically smell their arousal from six feet away. They obviously weren't used to a girl like me talking so freely about sex, while attending a job interview.

"Well... that's erm... certainly one way of explaining it," gasped Simon.

"And I'm guessing his wife found out about it?" mused Brian. "Is that why she didn't like you?"

"You could say that. She caught me sucking her husband's dick in his office one evening. She wasn't very pleased about it, as you can imagine," I gave them a dirty smile.

"No, I bet she wasn't."

"She went berserk and said I had to go, so I resigned the next day before he could fire me," I said sadly.

"Well, we appreciate your honesty, it's a very good trait to have," smiled Brian. "And you won't have a problem like that with either of us."

"How so?"

"Neither of us is married," he laughed.

I laughed too, as though it was an ice breaker, but I already had them right where I wanted them. As I laughed, I parted my knees about six inches and let my dress ride up a little further. Their gaze shifted south once more and they got their first look at my shaven pussy. I felt a small trickle of love juice dribble down my crack and I hoped I wasn't staining the back of my dress.

"Thank you for being so understanding," I smiled. "We weren't having a full-blown affair or anything like that. It was just sex with no strings attached."

"He sounds like a lucky guy," said Simon. "You're a beautiful young girl."

"Awwww, thank you, that's what my old boss used to say," I swooned. "That's how it all started really. He knew I was a tease and we used to flirt a lot until he finally plucked up the courage to fuck me."

"I can see you like to tease," smirked Brian.

"What makes you say that?" I said looking puzzled.

"Well, without putting too fine a point on it, I can see up your dress," he replied.

"Oh, sorry, it's a bit difficult to hide it with it being so short," I winked. "But it's more comfortable than a trouser suit. I'll try to keep my legs closed."

I pushed my knees back together and smiled at the look of disappointment on their faces.

"We don't have a dress code in the office, don't worry," said Brian. "You can wear what you like."

"That sounds great. I hate these modern places where they try to restrict what their employees are allowed to wear. It doesn't promote individuality in my opinion. People should be allowed to express themselves however they want."

"Is that why you're not wearing any underwear?" said Simon, raising his eyebrows.

"Oh shit," I gasped in shock. "You really did see up my dress, didn't you?"

"Only a little," he smiled, pinching his thumb and forefinger together to signify how much he had seen.

"Perhaps it wasn't the best idea for an interview," I giggled. "But I'm a little strapped for cash at the moment and I didn't have any clean panties to wear."

"It's fine," said Brian. "We won't tell anyone."

"I know, but I feel all embarrassed now," I replied, scrunching my shoulders up like a child. "I had a bit of a hectic weekend and I've ran out of knickers."

"Wow, what were you doing with them?" laughed Simon.

I glanced around the room as if I was checking to make sure no one else could hear, even though we were alone.

"I get very creamy down there when I'm excited," I whispered. "I met up with some new friends and I got so horny that I finished up having to change my panties four times in one day."

"Jesus," gasped Brian. "I've never known anyone talk about this sort of thing so openly especially during a job interview."

"I'm just being honest," I shrugged. "I'm a very sexual person and I think people should know that. We all know men get hard and girls get wet... so why not discuss it openly?"

"I couldn't agree more," smirked Simon. "It's just unusual to hear someone talk about it as though they're talking about the weather."

"I can talk about the weather if you want me to change the subject?" I smiled.

"No, no, it's fine," said Simon, holding his hand up to emphasise the fact. "A job interview is all about making the candidate feel at ease. It doesn't really matter what you talk about, we are merely assessing your attributes."

"I bet you are," I nodded.

"I didn't mean it like tha..."

"I know. I'm just teasing," I laughed.

They looked at each other as though they were deciding whether to continue their line of questioning. I was pretty sure they'd never interviewed a girl like me before.

"What would you say your best attributes are?" winked Brian.

He was more at ease with all this than Simon was, but they were both more than up for it.

"My tits," I said, without hesitation.

"Your tits?"

"Yes, I've been very lucky to have grown such a perfect pair. They're so big and perky that I don't need to wear a bra. Look."

I cupped my hands underneath them and bounced them up and down. They jiggled a little and then came to rest inside my dress, straining to get out. At the same time, I leant forwards and spread my legs wide, pushing my pussy into the seat and arching my back so they couldn't see up my dress.

"They certainly look nice," agreed Brian. "Are they real?"

"Cheeky boy, of course they're real. Here, touch them if you don't believe me," I tittered, pushing my chest out further.

Without hesitation, Brian squeezed my right breast gently through my dress. Simon also followed along and squeezed my left one.

"Wow, they're so firm," cooed Brian. "But it's difficult to tell if they're real or not without seeing them in the flesh."

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,605 Followers