Becca XXX: Dangerous Cargo Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian started to pull out of my freshly filled hole, but I wrapped my legs around him to prevent him from withdrawing.

"No, not yet. Your spunk will leak out everywhere," I said. "I need something to catch it in or it will make a mess all over the chair."

"I'll get some napkins," said Simon. "You can wipe your cummy tits with it too."

"No, pass me a glass from the table," I said.

"A glass? What are you going to do with that?" giggled Brian.

"Pass it here and I'll show you."

Simon walked over to the table with his dick bobbing up and down as he walked. He picked up a small glass tumbler and came back towards me. I took it from him and held it underneath Brian's cock which was still embedded deep in my fuck hole.

"Pull out slowly and squeeze the cum from your shaft into the glass," I ordered.

Brian pulled out with a slimy slurping noise, gripping the base of his cock and milking the last of his load out as he did so. Once he was clear, I bore down and sat upright to allow gravity to do its work. There was a gurgling sound as his thick load was expelled from my swollen pussy.

"Jesus, you came a lot," said Simon, complementing his colleague's load.

"He sure did," I agreed. "Normally, I'd just pull my panties back up and have it sit in my gusset all day, but, as you can see, I'm not wearing any. That mess would be all down my legs as soon as I walked out of here."

"You like to wear cum in your knickers?" gasped Simon.

"I love cummy panties. There's no feeling quite like it," I winked. "I wish I'd worn underwear now, so I could feel your seed against my pussy for the rest of the day, but I didn't know you pair were going to abuse me."

I was now sitting up with the glass beneath me and I pushed down hard with my pelvic floor muscles to expel the last of it. There was a squelching fart noise and bubbles of spunk appeared on my lips as his cum left my body. I wiped up the bubbles with the rim of the glass.

"Ahhhh, that's better," I said, holding up the glass to admire the contents. "Bottoms up."

I knocked it back like a shot of whisky, much to the amazement of my two interviewers.

"Holy shit, you twisted little slut."

"It's yummy," I said. "I'm not going to waste it."

I swirled my finger around inside the glass to scoop out the remnants before licking it off of my finger. I then used my fingers to wipe up the cum from my breasts and I ate that too. I finished off by standing up and pulling my dress back into place and shoe-horning my tits back inside it.

"All done," I said, pushing my hands out to the side and sitting back down.

"Incredible," swooned Brian.

They quickly got dressed and were soon sitting down as though nothing had happened.

"So... is there anything else you would like to know about me?" I asked, as we finished off the interview.

"Yes, I have a question," said Simon.

"Ok, what is it?"

"Do you take it up the ass?" he laughed.

"Of course. I told you at the beginning of the interview that I will do anything you ask me too. Anal is a given."

"Holy shit. We can do anything we like to you?" added Brian.

"Yes. I like to fuck women as well as men and all my holes are open for business. The more people involved in fucking me the better. You can fuck me, choke me, cum in me, slap me, piss on me, tie me up, share me with your friends, act out a rape fantasy or anything else you fancy," I shrugged. "I'm sure we'll have a lot of fun working together."

"Jesus fucking Christ," gasped Simon.

"Right then," said Brian, looking a little shocked at my last comment. "We have to interview the other candidates as a matter of courtesy, but you'll be receiving an email later today telling you to start work on Monday."

He stood up and held his hand out to me.

"Thank you," I said, standing up and shaking his hand.

Simon also mirrored his actions.

"No, thank you, Becca," he winked.

I shimmied my dress down and swaggered my way back to the door. Simon was hot on my heels and unlocked the door for me.

"Thank you, Ms Sloan. We'll be in touch," he said, for the benefit of anyone in ear shot.

"Thank you," I replied and walked back out to the reception area.

The other women waiting to be interviewed gave me a knowing look. Maybe I looked a little flustered or maybe they'd heard me fucking, but they seemed to know what I'd been up to. I walked past them and managed to make it outside before the sperm that was left inside me started to run down the inside of my thigh. It didn't matter how hard I tried; I could never get it all out. I let it drip as I walked back to the carpark, feeling the cold winter air blowing across my labia.

I felt free and satisfied knowing my seduction had once again got me what I needed for the assignment.

Lexa was waiting for me in the car. If anyone had been watching me, it would just look like my friend was waiting to give me a lift home. She was driving a standard Volkswagen Golf which looked like every other car on the road. We had to keep up the pretence that I was from a poor family and that I really did need a job. It was all part of our plan to get closer to Brian.

"How did it go, sweetie?" asked Lexa, like caring friends do as I got into the car.

I closed the door and put my seatbelt on.

"I got the job. I start on Monday," I replied, leaning in and kissing her on the cheek.

"Your breath smells like cum, young lady," she tittered. "Have you been a naughty little slut again?"

We pulled out of the car park and made our way to my temporary accommodation.

"I don't like to kiss and tell, but I took on Brian and the HR director. One spunked in my mouth and the other one came in my pussy, but I ate both loads."

"It looks like the short dress and no panties routine worked then?"

"It always does. One glimpse of my shaven haven and they were hooked. They'll be expecting more from me next week, I'm sure of it."

"I'm sure you won't disappoint," she laughed.

"Of course not. I'm hoping to be passed around the office like a bag of sweets," I giggled. "There's some nice-looking people working there."

"You dirty bitch," laughed Lexa.

We drove along the busy wet roads heading for the rougher end of town. My new cover story was that I was a poor girl living in a rented flat and the place Lexa had chosen for me certainly fit the bill.

"Phase one is complete then," she continued. "You know the routine by now."

"I do. I'll win his trust and tell him that I need extra money. Hopefully, he'll realise that I have very few morals and he'll offer me something within his criminal network as a job on the side. I still find it hard to believe that he's a mid-level drug dealer. He seems like such a normal guy."

"They always do. He's only one level away from the dirty end of things. His foot soldiers do all of that for him. He might seem well-mannered and conscientious at work, but he's the one orchestrating the drive-by shootings. He might not have pulled the trigger, but he's responsible for the death of innocent people and the supply of drugs into the city."

"I know, I read the file on him, but I still find it hard to believe. He certainly hides it well."

"Well, don't let him fool you and don't let your guard down when he's around. If he finds out who you really are, there's no saying what he'll do to you," she warned me. "He has no problem killing people no matter how pretty they are or how good they are at sucking his cock."

"I know, I know, it just always makes me wonder what drives people to do this sort of thing. He has a good job so it can't be just about the money."

"Maybe he likes the thrill of it as much as we do. The problem is, he's on the wrong side of the excitement. You need to get extra friendly with him and find out where the guns are coming from. Once we find the source, we can report it and get a team in to stop the supply of this dangerous cargo."

"Where do you think the weapons are coming from?"

"It could be anywhere, Becca. The Balkans, Northern Ireland, The Middle East, there's post-war weaponry lying around all over the world from forgotten conflicts. It may even be linked to the same people who are supplying his gang with the drugs. That's what you need to find out."

We turned off the main road and headed for the suburbs. We were in the depths of winter and the weather was miserable. It was dark by five o'clock and the heavy cloud and rain made it look even more dismal. The street lights shone up off the wet tarmac as we splashed our way closer to home.

This was a far cry from my previous assignment where I'd been staying at a multi-million-pound country house to bring down a rich aristocrat.

"His phone records are clean, but that doesn't mean much," Lexa continued. "Most drug dealers have more than one phone and I guess he's probably using a burner phone so it can't be traced."

"I'll see if I can find it and put a trace on it when I get to work on Monday," I said.

"It'll be a good start."

I gazed out of the car window looking at the dilapidated rows of shops and I knew we were getting closer to where I now lived. The outskirts of the city were full of run-down shit holes like this one. These were the people who felt let down by the government and although most of them were trying to make ends meet legitimately, a lot of them had turned to crime, or were just sponging off the state to pay for their vices.

The area was full of violence, drugs, gangs and prostitutes and they were already starting to appear on street corners as the night drew in. Gangs of youths could be seen in threes and fours hanging around in the shadows of boarded-up shop doorways or alleyways. The darkness always attracted the scumbags and it wasn't safe for women to be walking around on their own at night.

It was a little too early for the local hookers to be out and about, but it wouldn't take long.

"You could have picked a nicer area for my cover story," I joked.

"It has to look real, Becca. You can hardly be living in a penthouse suite claiming poverty, can you? Remember who you're pretending to be Ms Sloan."

"I know," I sighed. "I'm Rebecca Sloan, I'm twenty-four and I live on the Cedars Estate. I've just lost my job after getting caught fucking my old boss and I need a new job."

"And?"

"I have a criminal record for shop lifting, anti-social behaviour and sex in public. My family have disowned me and I've ended up here."

"And?"

"I'm a shopaholic and I blow all my money on expensive clothes and shoes."

"That sounds about right. That's why you live in a shitty old flat and have no money," laughed Lexa.

"I must remember to thank whoever came up with this new identity," I said sarcastically.

"Brian has contacts and I'm sure he'll be doing a background check on you to see if you have a criminal record. Once he knows that, he'll try and manipulate you into his gang."

"The Lee's."

"Correct," she continued. "The Lee's are one of two gangs in this city fighting over the supply of drugs."

"The other gang being The Manc's," I added.

"That's right, and The Manc's were winning the drugs war through sheer determination until The Lee's got hold of better weaponry. Now it's the other way around."

"What a lovely world we live in," I sighed.

"We're here to make it a better place, Becca. You know that," she chastised me.

She was right. She was always right.

The Lee's and The Manc's had started as friendly rivals in the drug trade and they shared the wealth. Things soon escalated as they tried to win a bigger slice of the pie. They started off by fighting in the streets like football hooligans before moving on to stabbing each other. As they tried to win the upper hand, guns came in to play. The odd shooting of people trying to encroach on one another's patch ensued. The Manc's were winning the war until The Lee's got hold of military grade weapons.

It had been a game changer and The Lee's were now running more than seventy-percent of the drugs trade after taking territory from their enemy.

"We're nearly there," said Lexa as we pulled into a high-rise estate.

The Cedars estate had been built in the sixties and boasted the new era of high rise living. Since the second world war, tower blocks like these had been thrown up all over the country to accommodate the rapidly expanding population and they were seen as social housing. However, social was far from it and they soon became known as "The slums in the sky" due to their poor construction and the fact they had undesirable tenants living in close proximity to one another. Poorer communities ended up being housed by the government and most of the flats were rented from the council. Lack of funding from local government meant that estates like this one had attracted the criminal underworld, making them an ideal recruiting ground for youths to enter the drug world.

My tower block was one of four which had been built like four points of a compass. The buildings stood like huge eye-sores in the four quadrants. In the centre was a courtyard about the size of two football pitches and around the outskirts there was parking for cars. The ground floor housed a couple of flats and a foyer which led to a stairwell and elevators.

Lexa parked up at the bus stop about a block away and slipped the car into neutral.

"Aren't you coming in?" I asked, feeling a little surprised.

"I can't babe. I need to get to another city and make sure my other assets are doing ok," she said apologetically.

"Awww, I was hoping we could have a little fun," I groaned, rubbing my hand up her thigh.

"Me too, but I've got a lot of miles to cover and it's already getting late."

"Are you sure I can't persuade you to stay?" I whispered into her ear, pushing my hand up her skirt and grazing her panties.

"Ooooh, Becca. You are so incorrigible," she swooned, rolling her eyes back as I rubbed her clit over the top of the material.

Her pussy felt warm, damp and inviting and I felt my nipples become hard.

"Come on. Come up to the flat and we'll have a quickie before you leave."

I tugged at the fabric, feeling it cling to her wet vulva. At the same time, I kissed her on the lips. She started to go with it, but then pushed me away as her discipline got the better of her.

"No. Stop it Becca. Enough, get out of here, you dirty bitch," she giggled.

I slumped back in the passenger seat with a huff, like a stroppy teenager.

"Well, you're no fun," I sulked.

I picked up my bag from the footwell and turned to her again.

"See you when I see you," I pouted.

"Keep me informed of the progress and stay safe," she smiled.

"Stay safe?" I scoffed, looking out into the darkness. "Around here? You must be fucking joking."

She kissed me on the lips again and I tried to slip my hand around her neck, but she pushed me away.

"I love you, Becca."

"I love you more," I smiled.

I got out of the car into the cold night and closed the door behind me. She gave me a quick wave and then drove back out of the estate.

I stood still for a minute to get my bearings and to tune in to my surroundings. This was no place for a woman to be out alone in the dark and I needed to keep my wits about me. Standing in the rain wearing a tiny black dress with no underwear suddenly made me feel very vulnerable. I pulled my jacket tight around me and hitched my skirt as far down as I could. My ass cheeks were barely covered and I hoped no one was around to see me.

The street was full of litter and the walls of the tower block were covered in graffiti. A car was jacked up on bricks with its wheels missing as I crossed the road and entered the small alleyway leading to the courtyard. My hair was soaked in minutes and water was running down my thighs. There were a couple of dog walkers in the courtyard letting their dogs take a shit on the pavement. Although it was the law to pick up after your dog, no one around here seemed to bother.

The weather must have put people off coming out and I was glad there was no one hanging about to bother me. I dodged a few brown piles and stepped over a bag of rubbish as I approached the doorway to the foyer of the northern most block.

The sign above the door said "Welcome to Cedars Estate," or at least it used to. A local graffiti artist had changed the name "Cedars" to "Seedy" which is what the place was known as by the locals. The double doors used to have glass panels in them, but they had been broken and replaced with plywood boards. This meant that I couldn't see into the foyer so I stopped outside and listened.

I could hear laughing from male voices and the smell of weed wafted out into the night.

"Great," I thought to myself. "The druggies are already out and about."

The torrential rain had made the local yobs stay in the foyer to keep dry and I knew I was going to get some abuse from them. I had no choice other than to face them down head on, so I pulled the door open and stepped inside.

I was hit with a fog of stinking marijuana and four youths standing in a loose gathering. I kept my head up and walked past them to the stairwell and elevator room. My body language was confident. If I'd walked past them with my head down, looking at my feet, I would have come across as vulnerable. Instead, I walked with purpose and confidence and stared at each one of them in turn as I passed.

They were in their early twenties and wearing hoodies. They were passing round a reefer and looked unshaven and unclean. I didn't see any bulges under their clothing so I guessed they weren't armed, at least not with guns.

I got to the elevator lobby, thinking I'd got away with it, but I was wrong. I heard the shuffle of feet as they followed me into the smaller area. I could have taken the stairs, which were to my left, but I didn't want them following me to my flat. I was about to press the elevator button when one of them piped up from behind me.

"The lift's not working, sexy," he said.

I turned around to see all four of them had followed me. One was standing in the doorway wearing a green hoody, one was standing on the bottom step of the stairs in a black hoody and the other two were in front of me wearing a red and a blue hoody. It didn't take a genius to see their intentions. This was either going to be a mugging or a sexual assault. My exits were blocked so I ignored them and pressed the lift call button.

The light came on to tell me the lift was on its way.

"It must be fixed," I smiled at Red.

"You looking to score some gear?" he asked.

"No thank you."

"You touting for business?" said Blue.

"No, I'm not a prostitute."

The lift didn't seem to be making any noises and I was beginning to wonder if it really was broken.

"How much?" said Green.

"I just told you, I'm not a prostitute," I repeated, turning my full attention to Green.

"You're fucking dressed like one," he replied aggressively.

"How I dress is none of your concern."

"It is when you enter our patch. We own this tower block," said Black.

Taking it in turns to talk to me was a good tactic on their part. It meant my attention was split between all four of them, but I didn't let it distract me.

"You might want to get the lift fixed then and tidy the place up. It's a fucking shit hole," I said with a straight face.

I thought it might make them laugh, but it didn't.

"Don't come in here, dissing my place," said Red. "If you're a hooker you need to pay the tax?"

"I you fucking deaf or just stupid?" I spat. "I'm not a hooker."

"I guess you must be just giving it away for free then," laughed Blue. "Bitches only dress like that for one reason."

"And what might that be?"

"Because they want fucking," said Red.

I thought I'd call his bluff.

"And you think you're up to the job?"

"Fuck yeah, I am. Open your jacket, let's have a look at what you've got."