Becca XXX: Dangerous Cargo Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking hell, Becca. What are you doing?" gasped Simon.

"Saying thank you. I just want to show you my appreciation for you being so understanding. I'm sorry I lied, but there must be a reason you wanted me to lock the door. Right? You want to fuck me again," I smiled. "So, the question I have for you both is, which hole do you want to try today? Mouth, pussy or ass?"

Simons jaw almost hit the floor as he stood open mouthed in shock.

"It looks like we made the right decision," said Brian, getting up from behind his desk and walking over to me.

"Nice boots," he said looking me up and down as though I was a piece of meat.

"Thanks."

"Drop your knickers," he ordered.

"Yes, sir."

I slipped them down my slender legs and kicked them behind me. Brian's fingers instantly went between my legs and roughly parted my dripping lips.

"Wet already?" he smiled. "That will save us some time."

"I told you before, it's always wet," I tittered.

"Simon," Brian said over his shoulder. "If you look in my bottom drawer, you'll find a bottle of anal lube."

Simon scurried behind Brian's desk and found what he was looking for. The fact that Brian had said 'anal lube' rather than just 'lube', told me everything I needed to know.

"You want to fuck my ass then? How do you want me?" I asked submissively.

"On the swivel chair, sitting down and reclined backwards," he nodded to the chair.

I obeyed and shuffled my ass to the edge of the seat, spreading my legs and pushing back against the backrest to recline the chair on its pivot. Simon passed the lube to Brian and then stood behind me as I remained seated.

"Push your legs up towards your ears," said Brian. "Simon, hold her legs open for me."

I could see where this was heading. I bent my legs at the knee and pushed my knees towards my ears. Simon grabbed hold of them and held them open to take the strain off of my hip flexors. In this position my hips were rotated forwards, exposing both of my fuck holes to Brian.

"Let's start with that tight little cunt of yours," he said.

Without further hesitation he dropped his trousers and shorts and stuffed his hard cock straight into my glistening snatch.

Being held down on the chair about to be anally violated was pretty degrading, but after yesterday's lack of penetration this was exactly what I'd been hoping for. I used my free hands to spread my pussy lips open as he started to fuck me slow and deep and I used my thumb to flick at my clit.

"Oh god, you pair of dirty fuckers," I groaned. "I've been waiting for this all day."

"Keep your voice down," said Simon. "Or I'll have to gag you."

He was enjoying the show and his eyes were focused on Brian's cock as it slid in and out of my juicy quim. I was already horny from watching Stephanie taking a pee earlier in the day and from the thought of fucking her later, if my chance arose.

"How does she feel?" asked Simon. "Is she as juicy as last time?"

"Oh man, she is so fucking slippery. I don't know how she keeps her cunt so tight after all the cocks she's taken," he panted.

He increased his pace as I strummed at my sex bean. There was no way I was going to leave here without cumming. Simon was breathing heavily just from watching. He really did get off on watching people get fucked.

After a few more thrusts, Brian pulled out.

"Your turn," he said to Simon. "Fuck her pussy and then we'll swap back and we'll take her up the shitter."

At first, I wondered what was happening, but it soon became apparent. Simon let go of my legs and Brian spun the chair through one hundred and eighty degrees on its swivel. He then grabbed my legs like Simon had done and spread me wide for him. Simon dropped his trousers and shorts and pushed it into me in one long deep stroke.

They had obviously done this before. It was a slick move to spin the chair so I was facing his colleague. It was almost like a wrestling tag-team.

"Jesus, she's dripping," he groaned quietly. "What a dirty little slut."

"Shut up and fuck me, you dirty bastard. Make me fucking cum," I spat.

I was being used like a fuck doll on a turntable and it felt incredible. I had no control over the situation and no say in what they did to me. I felt so dirty knowing I was about to be sodomised by these two perverts.

"You're looking good there, mate," said Brian. "Look at that cunt just eating up your meat."

"She's got a hungry little cunt, that's for sure."

Simon's technique was different to Brian's. Instead of giving me the full length with each stroke, he varied his depth from shallow to deep and watched his dick going in and out constantly.

"Fuck, it's too much for me," he cried, pulling out before he came in me. "Your turn again."

"Mmmmm it's ass raping time," cooed Brian as I was spun around again to face him.

His cock looked even harder now. The anticipation of anally fucking me was turning him on even more. He picked up the lube bottle and squirted it on his cock, paying particular attention to his purple glans. He then squirted a good dollop onto my puckered hole and waited.

"Rub it in then," he ordered. "Finger your own ass."

I gave him a slutty grin and slipped my hand down to my exposed anus. I could feel the thick lube dripping down my butt-crack and onto the chair as I spread it around with my fingers. My middle finger extended and I slowly pushed it inside me.

"What a dirty little girl," swooned Simon. "That makes me so fucking hard."

"Good, I want your nice hard cock in my ass," I purred. "Come on Brian, stick it in me then."

"The fucking whore's gagging for anal, Simon. Can you hear her?" he laughed.

"I'm not sure I heard her correctly. Say it again you dirty slut," he replied, pulling my knees towards him to make me more exposed.

"I want your big fat cocks ramming in my tight ass," I whispered. "Look, it's even winking at you."

I tensed and relaxed my anal muscles to make my sphincter twitch at him. They both watched in fascination as it really did literally wink at them.

"A winking brown-eye. I love it," said Brian. "But relax now sweetie, here comes the boss's cock."

I pushed out with my pelvic floor muscles and bore down to take his thick manhood into my filthiest of holes. I was desperate to feel my starfish get stretched open like an elastic ring and I started to rub my clitoris again.

There is no feeling quite like that initial burning pain as a foreign object gets pushed inside a one-way hole. I winced for added effect, to make it look like he was hurting me. A murderous power-junkie like Brian loved to be in control and feel that he was punishing his victim.

"Jesus, look at that. It looks like she's having a shit backwards," gasped Brian. "You dirty bitch, you love it don't you?"

"Fuck yeah. Give me a good ass reaming," I squeaked. "Teach this whore a lesson."

Simon was still behind me with his cock twitching away above my head. I pushed down onto Brian's dick, arched my back and tilted my head back towards Simon's manhood. I could be quite the contortionist when I needed to be and the months of yoga had made me very flexible.

As my head flipped upside down, Simon got the message and pushed his cock into my open mouth. The tangy flavour of my own pussy juice which coated his cock engulfed my tastebuds. As I hungrily sucked him clean, I got to taste his dick properly, savouring every inch of his sexy shaft. Simon pulled harder on my knees, using the extra leverage to push deeper into my throat. It also caused my legs to spread wider allowing Brian to push deeper into my ass until his balls pressed against my butt-cheeks.

"She takes it like a champ," cooed Simon, closing his eyes.

"She's the best we've had, without a doubt. This is like spit roasting her upside down."

He was right. That's exactly how it felt. I had a cock in my sphincter and another down my throat. The only difference was that I wasn't on all fours which was the usual position to be spit roasted.

Saliva bubbled from my throat as I fought for breath. My ass hole was taking a good pummelling too and a gentle slapping noise filled the room as Brian's ball sack bashed against my bum cheeks.

"Oh shit, she feels too tight," he groaned. "Swap over again or I'm going to cum in her. You've got to try her ass out."

"I'd love to," replied Simon, pulling out of my throat and slapping his cock on my forehead.

I don't know where the act of slapping a cock on a girl's forehead came from. I guessed it was another thing which men had seen on porn movies and wanted to reenact. It was like some sort of punishment for the girl involved and ownership from the guy doing it. Flecks of my slobber splattered my face as he waved his cock about like a caveman's club.

The chair was spun again and my holes were refilled, but the opposite way around. Brian grinned down at me as he used my legs to pull me closer and force his dick into my mouth.

"You can't beat a bit of ass-to-mouth," he said. "How does that dirty cock taste now, slut?"

I spat him out, with a gush of blowjob spit.

"Fucking delicious. I love my own ass juice," I purred.

Simon was taking his time and savouring the moment of anal penetration. He rubbed his cock against my sphincter and then pushed it all the way up my crack until it was on my clit. After a quick circular movement on my love bud, he slid it back down and watched my anus swallow him up.

"On man, you weren't joking. She feels incredible," he whispered.

Brian stuffed his manhood back down my throat and my fingers rubbed furiously on my clit. My climax was approaching slowly and I needed to speed things up before these perverts painted me with spunk.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Suck. Lick. Slurp.

Rub. Flick. Rub.

My juices flowed like a mountain stream from my pussy to my ass, adding to the lubrication.

After another minute of abuse, they swapped over again.

The chair spun and my holes were filled.

"We better hurry up and cum in her," said Brian. "We don't want the office staff gossiping."

"I know. Just a little longer. This is so filthy. She's definitely keeping her job for a while. I don't think we'll get bored of this one."

Being talked about and tag-teamed by these two sickos as though I was a piece of company property was enough to trigger me off. My fingers slowed on my clit to prolong my ecstasy and I moaned loudly with a mouthful of Simon. I wanted to talk dirty, but a six-inch penis in my mouth prevented it.

"Mmmm... mmmmfff...mmMMMM... MMMMM," my whimpers got louder as my orgasm took over.

I didn't care if anyone heard me cumming. I was in the throes of climax and nothing was going to shut me up.

"Sshhh... be quiet, Becca. People will hear you."

I continued to squeak through my nose as I hit my peak.

"Shut her up," hissed Brian.

"How?"

Brian looked around for something to gag me with. The only thing he could find were my wet panties lying on the floor. He quickly pulled out of me, picked them up and tossed them at Simon, who was still fucking my throat as though it was a cunt.

"Muffle her nose with those," said Brian. "Becca, stop squeaking, for fucks sake."

I couldn't help it, it was involuntary. The whole scenario with the chair and being spit roasted upside down had made me lose control.

Simon clamped the damp knickers over my nose to quieten the noise as I continued to cum, sliding my fingers into my pussy with one hand and continuing to abuse my clit with the other. As soon as I got a whiff of my own pussy from my underwear, I hit a second peak. My breathing was restricted, but at least the noise of me cumming was silenced.

"What a dirty whore. She's getting off to the smell of her own panties," gasped Simon. "She's cumming again."

I started to convulse on the chair as Brian pounded my asshole even harder.

"I'm sure she smells delicious," he smiled. "Fuck... oh yes... I'm going to spunk in her ass."

Seeing me smell my own pussy scent and orgasming like a woman possessed, triggered Brian's balls to explode inside me. His pulsing cock painted my rectum with hot sticky splats of semen.

Twitch. Pulse. Twitch

Splat. Spray. Splash.

His scalding hot load filled my dirtiest of fuck holes as he held it inside me until he was completely spent. My orgasm started to die down as Simon watched his colleague squirt his sticky mess inside me. After a couple more thrusts in and out of my mouth, he too let his load go.

Instead of filling my mouth, he pulled out and started jerking himself off furiously.

"Take it all over you," he said. "I'm going to cum all over you, you dirty little bitch."

No doubt he was imagining that I was his sister again as he sprayed his load wildly onto my body.

His first couple of squirts had so much force behind them that they hit my pubic bone and stomach.

Squirt...splat. Squirt...splat.

"Oooh you dirty fucker," I murmured.

The next squirts had less force and didn't travel as far. They landed on my tits leaving white pearls on each nipple.

Squirt...splat. Squirt...splat

"Mmmmm, cover me in it, baby."

"Yeah, bukkake the bitch," added Brian.

His last few twitches dropped onto my face and lips which I immediately sucked in and swallowed.

He finished with a squeeze from his base to his tip and wiped it on my forehand.

"Phhheeeww, fuck me that was good," he said, finally finishing.

I lay in silence with my legs still up by my ears. Brian was still in my ass and Simon was behind me with his dick resting on my face. They gave each other a high-five across my used, worn out body as though I really didn't matter.

"Well done, Simon. Look at the mess you've made of her," congratulated Brian.

"Yeah, she looks well glazed, but I bet the mess you put in her ass is bigger," he laughed. "Come on, we better get back to work."

"So, are we forgetting all about my criminal record now?" I asked, making sure they knew I was still there. "I can let you do this to me every day if you want."

"I don't think anyone needs to know about it just yet," laughed Simon, pulling his trousers up.

"Great," I replied looking down as Brian slid out of my anus. My muscles immediately contracted to keep his seed inside me.

Brian also pulled his trousers up and sorted himself out.

"I'll catch up with you later, Brian," said Simon, heading towards the door. "Thanks, Becca. You were amazing as usual."

"Yes mate. I have a couple more things to discuss with this young lady and then I'll get back to it," Brian nodded.

I was still lying on the chair with my legs in the air as Simon checked to see if the coast was clear. He unlocked the door, took a sneaky peak out into the corridor and then left the room, closing the door behind him.

"You had better clean yourself up, Becca," said Brian, nodding at my cum-coated body. "I need to talk to you about something else."

"Oh... right... can I have a tissue or something, to wipe my ass," I smiled. "I'll eat the cum, but this lube needs dealing with."

"Sure. I need a piss anyway," he replied. "I'll bring you some tissues back from the toilet."

"Aww, that's so sweet of you," I cooed.

I wasn't bothered about being covered in lube and cum. I had seen another opportunity and my mind raced at a million miles an hour as I speed read the room. Two phones were sitting on Brian's desk. One was his work phone and the other was the burner. I had a chance to plant the trace software and clone his phone whilst Brian was in the bathroom, but it was going to be risky. I would need at least sixty seconds for the software to do its job and I just hoped that Brian was a slow pisser and that he'd wash his hands afterwards. I needed to get to my phone which was in the pocket of my dress a few feet away. I made a plan of action in my mind and waited for Brian to leave the room.

"I don't need to tell you to stay here and keep the door closed, do I?" he stated, raising his eyebrows at me. "I'll be right back."

"No problem," I replied, already poised to make my move.

He checked the corridor like Simon had done and then slipped out. I played out his actions in my mind as I got to my feet and pounced on my dress.

He'd enter the toilet through the two doors; one external and one internal.

I fumbled with my dress.

He'd approach the urinals or maybe he'd head for a cubicle so that he could get the tissues for me while he was there.

I stuffed my hands into my dress, which was inside out and I found the outline of my phone. After a bit of fumbling about I fished it out of the knitted material and headed for his desk.

He'd be unzipping, taking his cock out and starting his piss. Maybe he'd take a while to get started having just had sex with me. I knew some guys who couldn't piss for a few minutes after sex and others who had actually urinated all over me straight after cumming in me.

I opened the screen on my iPhone and launched the hacking app. I was still naked with sperm dripping off my face and onto my tits as I kept low behind his desk. I don't know why I kept low, if he came back and caught me, I'd be fucked anyway.

He would now be in full-flow, maybe whistling and staring at the wall in front of him. I hoped it was a long pee.

Next, I placed my phone next to his burner-phone and watched its screen light up as it connected to the hacking software. It would take about one minute to do whatever it did, which was about the same length of time that the average person took to pee.

I was winning so far.

My heart was beating fast with excitement and from the fear of being caught. If I pulled this off, I'd be one step closer to finding the source of the weapons. All the data, such as text messages, contacts and call history would be transferred to my phone and we would also be able to listen in to his conversations in real time back at the facility.

A dribble of sperm ran down my cheek and touched my lips. Instinctively I stuck my tongue out and licked it up as though it was tomato sauce from a burger. The heady flavour washed over my taste buds and I suddenly remembered that I was supposed to be cleaning myself up.

I left the phone to finish off by itself and I scooped the rest of Simon's spunk from my face. After a few finger licks, my face was clean and I moved onto my breasts. I quivered as I wiped it from my still-hard nipples and sucked my fingers clean. I absolutely loved the taste of cum. I'd eat a bowl of the stuff with a spoon if it was served to me.

The phone was still transferring the data as a minute ticked by. I was beginning to get worried.

Brian would be shaking the last few dribbles from the end of his cock and zipping up by now. Why the hell was the software taking so long?

My mouth felt dry even though I was scooping up the rest of Simon's jizz from my belly and pubic bone. I swallowed it down but it didn't quench my thirst. My mouth felt dry with anxiety at what I was doing.

Brian would be now washing his hands, or fetching my tissue paper. Most men didn't bother washing their hands so I literally had seconds before he came back in.

Finally, my phone displayed a message, telling me the transfer was complete. I quickly pressed the power button on Brian's burner phone to switch the screen off and scurried back to my dress. My asshole felt sticky as I moved and I felt Brian's cum sloshing around in my rectum. I stuffed my phone back into my dress pocket and made sure the dress looked like it had when Brian had left the room. Attention to detail was everything when doing a hack like this one.

Brian might notice that my dress was no longer inside out or that his phone had moved position on his desk. I had a last look around to make sure everything looked the same as when he'd left and then I sat back in the swivel chair. I was breathing heavily and tried to slow it all back down. I concentrated on a long slow in-breath followed by an out-breath of the same length. My yogic breathing always brought me back down to earth.