Becca XXX: Dangerous Cargo Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the outer door open from the toilet, closely followed by the office door.

Brian was back and hopefully he was none the wiser as to what I'd done.

"Here you go. Give that sexy little tushy of yours a wipe, dirty girl," he giggled, handing me some scrunched-up toilet paper.

I spread my legs wide and craned my neck to clean the sticky lube from my butt-crack. It looked and felt like I was wiping myself after a number two and it felt very weird that Brian was watching me clean my butt-hole.

"You'd better put your dress back on. Someone might come in," he said.

"I will... nearly done... eewwww I hate this stuff when it dries out. It gets all tacky like glue," I said screwing up my face in disgust. "It's fine when it's first applied."

"Yes. I know what you mean, I have a sticky cock too," he smiled.

I finished wiping my ass and put the used toilet paper on the chair while I slipped my dress back on. I had to turn it the right way around first and then pull it over my head, under my breasts and onto my thighs.

"All done," I said, flicking my hair over my shoulder to give it some volume again.

"Don't forget your smelly panties," he nodded behind the swivel chair where Simon had dropped them.

I picked them up with one finger and waved them in his face.

"Don't you want them as a souvenir?" I laughed. "They're freshly juiced up, just for you."

"I think you'll be needing them more than me this afternoon. We don't want you farting cum all over that pretty dress," he smiled.

I shrugged in agreement and slipped them back on. Brian took a seat on his power-side of the desk and I sat back in my chair. I picked up the spent toilet paper and held it up to him.

"What shall I do with this?" I asked.

"Go to the toilets and flush it, once we're done. You can't put it in the bin, the cleaners will wonder what's been going on."

I held it in my lap and waited to see what he wanted me for.

"So, tell me about your criminal past," he said, steepling his fingers and leaning forward with his elbows on the desk.

"What? I thought we agreed not to discuss it?" I said in shock.

It was all an act on my part. He'd done exactly what I wanted him to do. He'd carried out a background check and now he'd taken the bait.

In his mind he was thinking, 'Poor little Becca. She has no money and can't stop spending. She lives in a shit hole and wants extra cash. How can I use this to my advantage?'

He thought he was about to manipulate me, but once again it was he who'd been manipulated.

"Simon agreed to hide the file. That doesn't mean I don't want to discuss it," he said. "I need to know what I'm dealing with here."

"It was in the past," I shrugged. "What does it matter?"

"It tells me what sort of a person you are," he replied. "How did it come about and what did you do?"

"You read my background check. You must know what I was charged with," I shrugged.

I needed to make it look like I was reluctant to tell him and that I was a reformed character. It was the most natural way to act. I wanted to keep my job after all. I would hardly be bragging about my convictions.

"I do, but I find it interesting. It's just you and me here. Simon doesn't need to know that we've discussed it."

"Ok. I was arrested for shoplifting when I was fifteen. I was stealing alcohol from the local supermarket and I got caught," I started to read off my cover story which was imprinted in my brain as though I really was Rebecca Sloan.

"Why did you steal it?"

"I was fifteen and wanted to get pissed," I smirked.

"Typical teenager," he smiled. "What else?"

"Just the usual teen stuff I suppose. I had no purpose. I got in with the wrong crowd. I was easily led. What do you want me to say?" I shrugged again.

"What was the anti-social behaviour all about?"

"Fighting, partying, joyriding in cars. I was a thrill seeker. I liked the danger of it all. My parents despaired of me and we had a huge falling-out when I was nineteen. I ended up being kicked out of home and started to fend for myself. I was on benefits for a while, but then I saw the error of my ways and I wanted a better life. I went to night school to study accountancy and things started to get better for me. I didn't need the crime anymore. I distanced myself from those people," I was in full-flow now of a very well memorised speech.

"And what about the sex in public?" he frowned.

"I was a slut... I still am a slut," I corrected myself. "I love fucking. I'd fuck anyone, anywhere, at anytime. The arrest I got was for being fucked at both ends on a public bus," I said it like it was nothing.

"Wow, that's a new one. I've heard of people having sex on buses but never a spit-roast," I seemed impressed.

"That's the one I got caught for," I winked. "I did a lot more than that when I was younger."

"Like what?"

"Orgies, bukkake parties. Sex with groups of older men. Sometimes I'd get paid for it but not that often," I said it with a bit of shame in my voice.

"So, you were a hooker?"

"I'd never classed myself as one, but technically... yes, I suppose I was."

"That's one wild life," he smiled. "Did you ever kill anyone?"

It was a hell of a question and one he really wanted answering. He knew that if I got offended by it, he could just laugh it off as a joke.

I hesitated for just the right amount of time as though I was thinking of coming clean.

"No... god no," I protested. "At least, I don't think so."

"You don't think so?"

"Well, I had some pretty insane fights back then. I left a few people unconscious from my martial arts training. I didn't usually hang about to check if they were still breathing," I giggled. "But I doubt any of them died."

Brian went quiet for longer than he should have. The cogs were whirring in his criminal mind.

"Do you still want to earn extra money?" he finally asked.

Bingo. He was on the hook and I was reeling him in.

"Doing what?"

"Yes, or no? Do you want to earn extra money?" he asked again. "If you want to get out of the Cedars estate and buy more nice clothes, I'd think very carefully about your answer."

I put on my deep-in-thought face and looked at the floor six feet in front of me for a long moment.

"Yes," I said.

"Good. What are you doing on Saturday night?" he smiled.

"What do you want me to do on Saturday night?" I repeated it back to him.

"Are you busy or not?"

"I can make myself available."

"I'll pay you two-hundred pounds for a night's work, but you'll have to do everything I tell you to," he explained. "It will be our little secret."

"Is it legal?"

He put his hand out with his palm facing down and wobbled it from side to side. At the same time, he screwed up one side of his face. It was an international sign for 'it's a bit of a grey area'.

"Sounds like fun," I smiled. "Do I need to bring anything?"

"No, I'm still finalising the details. I'll let you know more about it nearer the time, but can I ask you one more thing?"

"Of course."

"Did you pay for the clothes you're wearing?"

It was a pretty good question to ask. I had no money and yet I could afford designer clothes. It had been Lexa's idea to add this to Rebecca Sloan's cover story and it appeared to be paying off. I was a girl with a criminal record and although I'd told Brian it was behind me, I wanted him to believe that I was still that way inclined.

"Yes and no," I replied with a cheeky smile.

"So, you stole them."

"No, but I didn't pay full price for them either. I know a guy who works at a designer outlet store and I ordered them from him."

"So, they are stolen, but not by you?"

"I paid for them, but it wasn't full retail price," I smirked. "I didn't ask him where he got them from."

"Well, you can add receiving stolen goods to your wrap sheet too then," he smiled. "Being a criminal never leaves you completely, Becca."

"How would you know that?" I quizzed.

He didn't answer, but I could tell he wanted to. The trust was beginning to form between us, but I had a long way to go.

"You'd better get back to work, you've already been gone too long. The girls will be wondering where you've got to," he said, changing the subject.

"What shall I tell them that you wanted to see me about?" I asked, knowing that Steph would ask.

"Just tell them I wanted to pick your brain about contracts you were working on at your previous job. It's standard practice for us to try and poach some extra business," he smiled.

"No problem."

I got up from the swivel chair and carried my sticky toilet paper to the door.

"Oh, and Becca," he called after me.

"Yes," I replied, turning to face him.

"You mustn't tell anyone about this. Not your colleagues or anyone outside of work."

"About what? Tag-teaming my asshole or Saturday night?" I winked.

"Both."

I gave him a dirty smile and left his office.

I immediately passed over the corridor and entered the women's toilets to dispose of my lube-caked toilet paper. I also needed to squeeze Brian's cum out of my ass and text Lexa the good news.

The wash room was empty and I made my way to the end cubicle which I'd been in earlier that day. I threw the toilet paper into the bowl and closed the door behind me. I then hitched my dress up, pulled my underwear down and sat on the seat. I flinched at the initial coldness of the seat on the back my thighs, but then I let out a long sigh of relief.

What I'd just done had been high risk, but with high risk comes high reward. Brian's burner phone was now as good as mine and all the information on it was being transferred back to the facility via 4G.

As I pushed the cum out of my anus with a loud squelch, I got my phone out of my pocket and sent a message to Lexa.

Me: Phone hacked.

After a few seconds my phone vibrated in my hand as she replied.

Lexa: Good work. I'll get the tech team straight on it.

Me: Great. Any news on Tony's numbers?

Lexa: Call me when you're free.

My heart skipped a beat as the last of the sperm left my rectum. She must have had something to report which was too difficult or long-winded to explain on a text message.

Me: What's happened?

There was a pause as she typed in a longer message in response.

Lexa: The same numbers have been found by one of our agents working on another case. We think they're significant.

Me: OMG. Any more clues as to what they mean?

Lexa: No. Call me when you're free.

I was too excited to leave it alone, but I wasn't in a position to call her. I might be overheard.

Me: Where were the numbers found?

There was another pause as though Lexa was deciding whether to continue the texts or just hang up.

She finally replied as I pulled some toilet paper off to wipe my ass.

Lexa: Nottingham.

Nottingham wasn't very far from Birmingham, where Tony had found his list of numbers. The obvious conclusion is that they were linked to the same terror cell that Tony's team were tracking.

I wiped my ass and pulled my panties back up as I tried to get my head around it all. Tony had been right after all. I flushed the toilet and sent her another message with hope in my heart.

Me: Who found the numbers?

I waited thirty seconds, but there was no response so I left the cubicle and walked over the to the sink to wash my hands.

I placed my phone next to me on the counter top as I washed my hands and then I moved to the hand dryer. There was still no response. Maybe she didn't want to tell me who it was or maybe she was busy, but I decided to give it one last go.

Me: Who found the numbers????

I kept my phone in my hand as I left the toilets and walked slowly back into the office area. I could see Janice and Stephanie chatting away as a I approached, probably discussing our girl's night out together.

I was about to sit down when my phone finally buzzed in my hand.

It was a message from Lexa.

She'd replied after all.

There was only one name on the screen.

Natalie.