Becca XXX - Double Trouble Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was all part of the banter of working in a topless bar. I expected it and the lines we'd been told to say by Big Al didn't make it any easier for us. I understood his thinking but it did objectify women to make money, so it wasn't for the feint-hearted.

"Sorry, we only serve what's on the menu," I smiled politely.

"But you are on the menu," he laughed.

"No sir, we only serve drinks."

"Well whats this then? The Double D?" he pointed to a drink in the cocktail list. "That's got to be you right?"

His mates all laughed like it was a pre-planned boyish joke referring to the size of my tits.

"Well sir.... there are two things wrong with that statement. One, the Double D is a cocktail consisting of one shot of peach schnapps, one shot of cherry sauce and half a can of red bull and two, my boobs size is a D not a double D," I giggled.

"Oh well, I'm sorry I'm not that good with bra sizes. They look pretty fucking big to me. What do you reckon lads?" he laughed trying to get his friends involved.

"They look amazing," said one of them.

"Thank you so much," I replied. "Now are you going to order a drink or are you going to shoot your load in your pants like the guy that just left?"

"What? He did that? What the fuck?"

"Apparently so. Seeing a pair of naked boobs seemed to be all it took. We get all sorts of people in here, but at least he's gone home happy."

"Fuck! What a loser," said his other friend.

"Drinks?" I asked again, getting more impatient.

"Alright, alright calm down sugar tits. We'll have three beers and three shots of tequila please," said the first guy rubbing his hand up my thigh.

I backed away and batted his hand off me.

"No touching. Read the signs on the wall. You can look but don't touch."

He glanced at the sign on the wall which stated that under no circumstances were the waitresses to be touched in any way.

"Whatever," he shrugged.

"Right. Three beers and three tequilas coming right up," I said as I spun on my heels and headed to the bar.

"I'd cum right up her," said one of them quietly to his friend making them all giggle like school boys.

"Did you see the tits on her? Fucking hell I reckon she could take all three of us on and not break a sweat," said the first guy.

I could have, with ease. They were boys not men and I'd have eaten them alive, but it didn't stop me feeling wanted. Even hearing the dickheads talk about as though I was a piece of fuck meat made me wet with desire.

I went to the bar and passed the order to Tara who started pulling the pints.

"Are they going to be any trouble?" she asked nodding in the direction of the dickhead brigade. "I can let Big Al know if they are and he'll sort them out."

"They'll be fine babe, they're just boys having a bit of fun. They've probably never been to a place like this before and it's nothing I can't handle."

"Dickheads like them get over amorous, so be careful. Big Al's handy with a baseball bat if they don't leave you alone," she said.

"I'm sure he is but it won't come to that. I can take care of myself."

I sized up the rest of the room while I waited for Tara to sort the drinks. I didn't perceive anyone as a threat, they all seemed to be here to have a good time and ogle at hot topless waitresses. I even looked outside to make sure we weren't being watched by any black Range Rovers, but everything seemed calm and quiet so I told myself I was just being paranoid.

Nat came back from serving her table and winked at me. She looked super hot in her black hot pants and boots. Her boobs wobbled as she walked with a deliberate bounce in her step. She loved flirting so she was in her element in the bar, no doubt drenching another pair of panties for her sexy online shoppers.

Tara gave me the drinks on a tray and I went back to my table of boys to serve them.

"Here she is lads," said the lead guy. "Bouncing her way towards us."

"Boing, boing, boing, look at them bounce," said another.

"I'm glad you like the view," I said. "I'll look forward to receiving your tip."

"I'll give you a tip alright..... the tip of my cock," laughed the third guy.

His friends thought it was hilarious.

"It's a lovely offer but I think I'll pass," I sighed.

I served their drinks to them, feeling their eyes all over me. My nipples swelled and stood to attention at the thought of them getting hard from just looking at me.

"It must be cold in here," said one of them.

"It's a bit chilly yes," I agreed.

"I bet it's warm in your shorts though, isn't it?"

"I bet it's warm in yours too," I smiled.

"There's not much room in mine due to my big cock," he boasted, looking at his mates for encouragement.

"That's good to hear," I said. "Can I get you anything else?"

"Can I feel your ass?" said the guy nearest to me.

"Read the sign," I said again, nodding at the wall.

"Awww come on beautiful, I'll be gentle. I'll let you feel mine if it makes you feel any better."

I was feeling horny and I liked the attention. I glanced round to make sure no one was watching and that Big Al wasn't lurking around. He'd sack me on the spot for encouraging them.

"A quick squeeze," I said turning sideways on to them.

His warm palm brushed against my skin-tight shorts and gently fondled my left buttock.

"Fucking hell that's solid," he gasped. "You must workout everyday or something."

"I like to stay fit," I replied.

"Well it's definitely working. What about your tires? Are they firm too? he asked.

"Firm and perky, as you can see," I gave them a little wiggle.

"Can I squeeze them too?"

"Maybe later, if you're all good little boys and tip generously."

I left them to it and walked away giving my ass an extra wiggle for show. I imagined their young cocks swelling in their jeans as they thought about what they'd like to do to me. The thought of being on my knees in the men's toilets surrounded by the three of them entered my mind and I felt a swelling in my own underwear.

"Don't encourage them for fucks sake," whispered Tara. "If Big Al sees you, you'll be trouble."

"It's fine. It's just a bit of fun, that's why they come in here. If we're miserable and surly towards the customers they may as well go to any other bar in the city. If they think they might have a chance with me we'll get a bigger tip. It's just little game."

I didn't care about the tip, I just enjoyed whoring myself around men and feeling sexy.

I checked around the room and saw that all the occupied tables had now been served and Nat was nowhere to be seen so I went looking for her. There weren't many places she could be and I soon found her in the locker room checking her phone.

"Anything from Lexa?" I asked.

"No, not yet. She'll wait for us to contact her, but I do have some other news."

"Good or bad?"

"Good."

"What is it?" I asked.

"You've just sold your first pair of dirty knickers to a complete stranger," she announced proudly as though I'd won some sort of award.

"Really? How much did they sell for in the end?" I said excitably.

"They sold for three-hundred and twenty quid to a guy call Sixshooter," she showed me the screen.

His profile picture was a shot of him from his chest to his thighs showing a big hairy cock with a pair of white panties hanging from it. He was thirty-two and had been an active member on Nat's site for three years.

"Why do men always think we want to see a picture of their junk?" I laughed.

"Well, they're hardly going to show their faces, are they?" she giggled. "They wouldn't want someone recognising them from a dirty underwear site."

"No, I suppose not. Is he a regular?" I asked.

"No, this is the first thing he's bought anything from me. He must use other sites, unless that pair on his cock are his wife's," she laughed.

"Or his sisters," I added.

"Or his mothers," she giggled.

"Get back to work," shouted Big Al from his office. "I'm not paying you to fuck about on your phones all day."

Nat put the phone away like a naughty school girl and we went back to the bar.

"Sorry boss," she said as we walked past his open door. "It was an emergency."

"Of course it fucking was," he scowled from behind his desk. "Go and clean some tables or something."

We skulked off giggling like naughty teenagers.

"You're a certified panty seller now Becca," whispered Natalie. "You could set up your own site and I could tell all my clients about you."

"I've got enough going on right now, but thanks for the offer."

****

A couple of hours passed with nothing overly exciting happening. I'd served several tables including the dickhead brigade who were getting more and more boisterous the more they drank.

As I served them their fourth round of drinks, they propositioned me again.

"Can we get you a drink?" the lead guy asked.

"I can't drink while I'm on duty, but thanks for the offer, just leave a good tip before you go."

"We could all take you out later if you like. What time do you finish?" he was trying his luck.

"I don't date customers. Sorry it's company rules," I stated.

"We won't tell anyone. Will we lads?"

"No, of course not. Come on sexy. We'll show you a good time," said another.

"It would take more than three of you," I laughed. "Thanks again and enjoy your drinks."

I turned to walk away but he grabbed my wrist.

"At least give us a squeeze of those gorgeous tits before you go. You've been teasing us all afternoon," said the lead guy.

I thought about it for a moment and I had a quick glance around to see if it was safe. Nicole was behind the bar getting drinks from the fridge and Tara had disappeared somewhere. Nat was serving some new customers so I didn't see the harm. I actually craved the attention by now and I longed to be touched.

"Be quick. You can have each have a fondle as I lean forward to get the empty glasses, but be gentle, they're breasts not fucking water balloons," I said.

I leaned over into the booth and instantly felt hands all over me, fighting for a grope of my goodies.

"One at a time for fucks sake," I scorned.

The guy furthest away went first. His hands felt cold from holding his chilled pint glass and he made me flinch.

"Fucking hell they feel so firm," he gasped.

I moved back as the second guy had a feel with equally cold hands.

"Wow, I'd love to slide my cock in between them."

Finally, the lead guy went for it. He pawed at me like a bear, squeezing a little too hard as he tried to upstage his friends.

"Happy now?" I asked, straightening up and holding the empty glasses in my hand.

"Thank you so much. You're the best," he said. "We'll leave a good tip for you don't worry. This is our last round."

"Come back anytime but don't expect this from all the girls. I can be slutty to get tips but it doesn't mean you can help yourself to the others if they serve you. Understand?"

"Yes, of course. Thanks again for being such a good sport."

I nodded and left them to finish their drinks, taking the empties back to the bar.

"Where's Tara gone?" I asked Nicole. "I thought she was serving behind the bar all day."

"She's gone to see Big Al," she gave me a knowing look.

It looked like she'd decided that the money was more important than her self respect. Some people were desperate and I had no idea what her background was. She could have had three illegitimate children at home or a sick mother to care for, for all I knew. I didn't judge her but I was concerned for her safety.

The customers were happy and the bar had gone quiet so I made my excuses I the best way I knew how.

"I'm going for a piss," I said to Nicole.

"Too much information, Becca," she laughed. "Don't be all day we're already one girl down."

I walked past the bar and through the door marked "Staff only". I could hear voices coming from the office so I snuck down the corridor and peeped round the door frame. Big Al had his back to me and Tara was looking at her feet. I took my opportunity to sneak into the locker room without them seeing me. The mirrored glass allowed me to watch the proceedings without them even knowing I was there and it gave me the perfect vantage point for what I knew was about to come.

In a way I was looking forward to the show as my inner slut always loved watching a young girl being coerced into sexual acts. Most people would be sickened by the thought of seeing her suck his cock for money but I was ok with it. At the end of the day we all had tough choices to make and as long as he didn't use violence against her, I'd let it play out.

"What can I do for you Tara?" asked Big Al.

He pushed past her and leaned against the desk with his arms folded and a smug look on his sweaty face. She shuffled around and stood facing him, meaning they were both sideways onto to me.

"How much were you thinking?" she asked quietly.

"How much for what?" he replied, playing dumb.

I knew his game. He wanted to hear her say the words. It was all part of his arousal process. He was on a full-on power trip now and he had her right where he wanted her. Leaving the door open was in order to humiliate the poor girl further if anyone came looking for her.

"For me to do sex stuff," she said.

"I knew you'd come round to my way of thinking."

"So how much are you going to pay me and what do I have to do?"

"Wow you are a desperate little thing, aren't you?" he smirked, touching her cheek with the back of his hand.

She shied away from him in fear and revulsion but she knew she was up to her neck in it. She'd gone past the point of no return and there was no way she was going to back down now. I went through it in my mind as she must have done. Once you've decided what you're going to do, the rest is relatively easy in comparison. The conflict of indecision was already conquered and you just need to get on and do it.

"I can give you an extra twenty for a blowjob or fifty if you open your legs," he said.

"A week?"

"Don't be stupid. It's a one-off payment, unless you want to make it a regular thing?"

I saw her visibly shudder. I knew her body and mind were now at war with one another. Her pussy was getting wet in preparation of being fucked whether she liked it or not. She may have been disgusted by him but her body reaction was involuntary.

So was mine.

"Wait... you mean it's twenty for a blowjob or fifty for a fuck and that's it?"

"Yeah, for each time we do this."

"I thought I'd do it once and you'd increase my weekly wages," she said with hope in her voice.

"Don't be fucking stupid. I can pay a hooker the same amount and she'll probably do a a better job. I'm doing you a favour here," he said.

"Can't you up the price a bit. I really need the cash," she pleaded.

"I'll up the cash if you up what you're offering."

"Like what?"

"Anal?" he asked.

"Ewwww fuck off. I don't do that sort of thing," she screwed up her face.

"Well what sort of thing do you do?" he mocked.

"Just normal sex stuff with my boyfriend."

"Are you on birth control?" he asked.

I could see where this was heading even if she couldn't.

"Yes of course I am. Why?"

She really wasn't very bright and I could see why Big Al had hired her. He probably did this to a lot of vulnerable naïve girls.

"I'll tell you what Tara, because you're such a little cutie I'll give you extra if you let me cum in you," he said like he was pulling out all the stops.

"Ewwww I can't go home to my boyfriend with a mess in my pussy, he'll know I've been with someone else," she protested.

"I'll give you eighty pounds for a suck, fuck and creampie. That's my final offer take it or leave it. I won't tell anyone and you can wash yourself out before you go home. He'll never know."

"Make it a hundred," she bartered.

"Get out and close the door behind you. It's eighty or fuck all," he was getting impatient.

She wasn't happy but if she was desperate enough to even go to his office, it was obvious she was desperate enough to do it.

"Will it be quick?" she asked.

"Depends how fucking good you are at it and how tight that little cunt of yours is. I won't take too long because I need you to get back to work."

"Ok," she sighed a long sigh. "But no kissing or butt stuff," she pointed her finger at him to make sure he knew she was serious.

"Good girl. Come closer," he beckoned her nearer.

She was already topless and his gaze was firmly fixed on her large assets. She was at least a D cup if not bigger and she had small brown nipples. He licked his lips like the dirty fucker he was and put his hands on her hips.

"Push them together for me," he said softly almost in a whisper.

I watched her hands come up and push her glorious orbs together so he could push his face into them. He pulled her closer by her hips and buried his face between them, letting out a long groan. His hands dropped lower and groped her gorgeous ass. She didn't seem impressed and turned her head away from him in disgust showing me her eyes filled with tears.

She was close to breaking down and I wondered if she'd go all the way through with it.

I heard slurping and sucking noises as he sucked her nipples and licked her areola like a suckling pig. Pig was about the right word for him.

"You're such a perky little girl, for someone with such big tits," he slurped. "Rub my cock through my jeans."

Her hands dropped lower as his went higher and caressed her boobs in front of his face. He was like a kid in sweet shop and he was loving every minute of it. From the look on her face I could tell that she wasn't. She rubbed his cock like he'd told her and I saw her look down at his enormous bulge.

At the same time my hand dropped to my crotch and I rubbed myself through my skin tight shorts. The fabric was so thin it left nothing to the imagination and it felt like I was masturbating through my knickers. I knew I was wet and, in the past, I'd have been ashamed of my actions, but I'd come to terms with what I was after my last mission. Raven had put my mind at rest and I accepted that I wasn't like normal people and I now embraced the fact I was about to watch this young girl get fucked while I orgasmed in my shorts.

Big Al continued to suck and play with Tara's breasts as she fumbled with his belt. I wasn't sure if the size of his cock had excited her or if she just wanted to get it over with. I guessed it was the later.

"Mmmm you're keen," he chuckled. "Take it out slowly."

He left her boobs alone and leaned back with his hands on the desk. She pulled his zipper down while he watched her fish around in his pants for his manhood. I heard her gasp as she finally wrestled it out and started to pull his foreskin up and down.

"Big, isn't it?" he said proudly.

"Is this why they call you Big Al?" she asked nervously.

"Of course. I might be short in height but I make up for it in the trouser department," he replied. "Stroke it slowly.... make me hard... don't rush it."

He tilted his head back and half closed his eyes as she did as she was told. Her head was down and she was concentrating on what she was doing. I watched her arm moving up and down slowly several inches at a time as he began to get hard. It grew in her hand with every stroke and she seemed fascinated by it.

"Is it the biggest you've seen?" he asked.

"Yeah... by a long way."

"Bigger than your boyfriends?"

"Yeah, a lot bigger."

He was getting off on teasing her. Mentioning her boyfriend was all part of his game to humiliate her and make her remember she was being unfaithful. He really was a piece of work.

"Spit on it," he ordered. "Make it slippery like your little cunt."

She stooped her head lower and dribbled a sizeable amount of saliva onto his tip before massaging it into his shaft. He was now fully hard and at least nine inches long. It glistened with her spit as she gripped it hard and slowly wanked him off in the office. Her hand looked tiny compared to his wide shaft and I rubbed myself a little harder thinking about it spreading her gash open when he penetrated her.