Becca XXX - Double Trouble Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm that's better. I love it slimy. Use both hands and tickle my balls," he cooed.

He shifted his weight onto his hands so she could pull his jeans and underwear down to his knees to get better access to his large hairy ball sack. He obviously wasn't a new-age man and hadn't bothered with any manscaping. Her left hand cupped his balls and started to tickle them gently with her fingernails as she continued to jerk him off. Her technique was pretty good and I could tell she knew her way around a man's body even if she didn't really want to.

He sucked her left nipple and then her right, just once, as he stepped things up a gear.

"Are you wet?" he asked.

"I... I don't know," she lied.

"I bet you are.... I bet your little cooch is always wet, isn't it Tara? I know you love walking around here with your tits out, don't you?"

Her facial expression said it was true, but she chose not to answer. Instead she dropped to her knees and took his cock into her mouth with some reluctance, but it seemed a better option than admitting that the situation was turning her on.

"Jesus Christ, you dirty little slut," he gasped in surprise.

She struggled to get her plump lips around it, he was so wide. She took about four inches of him into her mouth and started to bob her head back and forth keeping her hand on his shaft to prevent him from ramming it in too far. I realised that rubbing myself through my shorts wasn't going to be enough for me, and slipped my hand inside the waist band and then into my thong. My pussy was overheating and very sloppy from my voyeurism and I hoped I wasn't going to squirt when I came. I didn't have a spare pair of shorts so I would have to be careful.

I briefly changed position and looked down the corridor to make sure no one had come looking for me. Although time seemed to be going slowly as I watched Tara suck her boss's cock, I'd only been here a couple of minutes. Nicole and Natalie could cope without us for now. I switched my attention back to the not-so-happy-couple and saw Big Al grab a fistful of Tara's hair on the back of her head and force more of his cock down her throat.

She resisted at first with tears running down her face. I couldn't decide if it was from the cock in her throat making her eyes water or from being upset. In the end I surmised it was a little of both.

Big Al kept pushing as he looked down at her with a huge grin on his face. He liked hurting her, he liked making her gag, which is exactly what she was about to do. He was much stronger than she was and although she fought it by pushing him away by his hips it was no good. The giant member hit the back of her throat and her gag reflex kicked in. She started to cough and splutter with her mouth still full and I saw saliva and mucus spill from her lips and down his shaft. Her eyes bulged out of her head as she fought for breath and he eventually relented and let her back off.

"Bllughhhh... fuck..." she spewed saliva all over the floor.

It was the kind of saliva that lines the throat and it was thick and stringy. It hung from her chin as she tried to spit it out onto the carpet.

"You sick fuck," she coughed. "I can't take it that deep, it's too big."

"You'll do as you're told if you want paying," he snapped.

He grabbed the back of her head again and pushed his cock into her face. She kept her mouth closed and for a moment I thought about intervening, but I let it carry on.

"Open," he ordered.

She kept it closed, tears streaming down her face as she resisted. He took hold of his shaft with his free hand and patted her lips with his bell-end.

Pat. Pat. Pat

"Open, you little slut. Come on just think of the money."

She shook her head, keeping her lips firmly shut. She daren't answer him. She knew that as soon as she opened her mouth to speak, he'd stick it back in.

"Come on whore. Once more and then I'll fuck you with it," he demanded.

If she'd had any sense at all she'd have got the money up front. It was a bit late now and if she wanted paying, she'd have to endure it one more time.

She slowly opened her mouth and put her hands up to shield herself and try to have some control. Big Al was having none of it.

"Hands behind your back, "he ordered.

"No... please don't ..." she begged.

"Hands. Behind. Your. Back," he paused after each word.

She finally relented and he pushed it between her slimy lips slowly. He went deeper and deeper and I watched her facial expression which told me everything I needed to know.

She hated every second of it and I knew exactly when it hit the back of her throat again because her belly sucked in as she wretched. I had no gag reflex but I could guess it was uncomfortable for her and that this wasn't what she signed up for.

He held it deep in her throat, but still had a good couple of inches to his base. She just couldn't take any more of it. Her eyes bulged again as her body tried to reject the foreign object that was choking her. She gagged and coughed, dripping more thick mucus from her chin and onto her bare chest.

Finally, he let her go and stood above her spreading her saliva all over his cock and balls. She was coughing and retching onto the carpet as he looked down on her, laughing.

"I knew I should have paid a hooker instead of you. You're might be nice to look at but you're useless at sucking cocks," he snapped. "Stand up."

Everything in her head was telling her to stay down there and that this might go away, but she stood up anyway. She didn't have a lot of choice.

"Shorts and panties off," he ordered.

She was sobbing now and trying to catch her breath, but Big Al didn't care in the slightest. This was his power trip and he was savouring every minute of it.

She thumbed her shorts and knickers down in one and stepped out of them. She kept her boots on and straightened up facing the door. It was probably a primal instinct to flee as her fight or flight response kicked in to take her away from an unpleasant situation. It was good for me though as I got to see a full frontal of her sexy nubile body.

I was surprised to see that she wasn't shaven like most young girls were. She had a rather fuzzy black bush on top of her pubic mound, but she had shaved her undercarriage. Her chest was wet and shiny from spitting up on herself and her face was red from being choked. She was still sobbing but seemed relieved that he wasn't going to fuck her face anymore.

My orgasm was building rapidly in the locker room as I continued to spread my own slime all over my genitals and stimulate myself in my underwear.

"Look at me," he instructed. "Why are you crying?"

"I didn't like that. It was horrible," she whimpered.

"It takes some getting used to, but you'll get the hang of it," he smirked. "Come closer."

She turned to face him and he pushed his hand between her legs. She flinched as he entered her with his stubby fingers.

"Just as I thought," he said.

"What?"

"It turned you on."

"It really didn't," she said like a stroppy teenager.

"Wet cunts don't lie," he said pulling his fingers from her pussy and holding them up to her. "If I didn't know any different, I'd say you've already cum."

His fingers were thick and creamy with her secretions as he played with the mess in front of her face.

"I've not cum," she gave him a bitchy look. "I don't know why it's like that."

"Because you like my big fat cock, that's why. You like being controlled. You like gagging on my cock don't you, you filthy skank."

She just stared at him. She was becoming defiant which was a better emotional reaction than whimpering on the floor in a pool of spit. She bent over the desk next to him and looked over her shoulder at him.

"Can we get this over and done with please," she snarled.

"Not like that we can't, no," he said sitting back onto his desk again.

"Like what?"

"I told you earlier you need to reverse onto it," he explained holding his cock by the base.

He didn't like her trying to take control and needed her to do as he said not the other way around.

"For fucks sake," she murmured.

She got up and stood in front of him.

"Good girl. Now...bend over slowly and spread your cute little bum cheeks for me," he said licking his lips.

His cock looked ready to burst and his balls were already starting to suck back into his body. He wasn't going to last long inside her, especially if she was as tight as I imagined she was.

She bent over facing away from him and spread her cheeks.

"Open your legs wider."

She obeyed and her boobs swung from side to side as she shuffled her feet wider.

"Wow, what a delicious looking hairy pie," he gasped.

"Glad you like it," she said sarcastically.

"Back up towards me and hold your cunt lips open."

Her boobs continued to sway as she waddled backwards in a wide stance. He held his cock out straight in front of him as she approached. His glans touched the entrance to her vaginal canal and she stopped.

He slapped her on the ass hard.

"I didn't say stop, sit on it you dumb bitch. Take my full length in that tight hole."

She pushed back and let out an involuntary gasp of pleasure as he penetrated her. Taking a cock of that size inside her was going to feel nice even if she didn't like what it was attached to. She had a look of mixed emotion on her face, a mixture of pain and pleasure as her fuck hole was stretched further than it'd ever gone before.

At the same time, I slid three fingers inside my wet hole and stifled a moan of my own as I imagined it was me being fucked. I'd have gladly traded places with her, I was so fucking horny and I craved a big hard cock inside me.

She kept pushing back as he grabbed her hips and pulled her onto his cock. She was no longer in control of herself. Something was about to take over inside her, something I'd felt many times before. She wanted fucking and she needed to cum hard and fast, but she had no understanding as to why. She may have hated this creep for practically raping her but that's exactly what she wanted.

"I knew you'd like it," he said in a condescending tone. "Is that the biggest you've taken?"

"You know it is," she panted.

"But you like it?"

She didn't answer.

"I know you like it. It's ok, you don't have to admit it to me, but you should admit it to yourself."

"Just fuck me," she sighed.

"Say please," his power trip was back.

"Please fuck me," she almost whispered it.

He stood up from the desk and wrapped one arm round her belly and the other around her chest spinning her round through ninety degrees with his cock still buried up to his nuts. She was now looking directly at me but all she could see was her reflection in the mirrored glass. He wanted her to watch him rape her ripe young body in the mirror as a final show of power. It also meant I had the perfect viewing angle.

He started slow, maybe he wanted to prolong the feeling for himself, she must have been incredibly tight around his fat shaft. He groped her boobs like he was testing melons for ripeness as he slid in and out of her slimy pussy.

"Jesus Christ," she moaned, half closing her eyes.

"I know. It feels good doesn't it?"

He could tell from her reaction that she was loving it but she wasn't going to admit it to him. The need to orgasm was overwhelming her and I watched her hand slip between her legs to play with her clit though her hairy bush.

"Fucking hell, you're a juicy little whore," he said. "So fucking tight too."

"Yes," she panted.

"Oh, you like it now do you?"

"Yes."

"And you like being called a little whore?"

She didn't answer, she just stared into my eyes through the mirrored door, not even realising she was doing it. She liked watching herself get raped in the mirror and her hand rhythmically rubbed her sex bean as her orgasm built up.

"That's what you are, you know? A whore. I'm paying for your pussy and you love it don't you?" he carried on his humiliation.

"Yes."

"Good girl. Let me hear you say it."

"I'm a little whore," she panted.

My orgasm started to trigger as she said the words and although I tried to hold off, I couldn't. I was trying to time my climax with hers but it washed over me all too soon. Seeing her being raped into submission and calling herself a whore made me cum in my knickers instantly. I squirmed and doubled over as I finger-fucked my pink slit like a woman possessed. My fingers squelched in and out of my boiling hot hole and I used my thumb to rub my clit as I held my shorts open with my free hand.

Big Al started to pound her harder from behind and I could only imagine how good it must have felt for Tara to be stretched to her limits by his massive dick. She started to whimper and I guessed that was her orgasm noise as her climax started to invade her young body. Big Al must have felt it too because he upped his pace and rammed in and out of her for all he was worth.

"Say it," he said "Say you want me to cum in you."

"Fuck me.... I'm cumming..." she squeaked.

"Say it!"

"Fuck me like a whore and cum in me," she squealed louder as her eyes rolled back in her head and she came hard.

"God, you're a dirty little girl," he gasped. "So fucking tight, just as I imagined it."

She continued to squeal and whimper as she came over and over on his cock. I too was struggling to stay quiet and was driven to new heights hearing her talk dirty. My hand was dripping with my girl cum but at least I hadn't squirted everywhere.

"Say it again," he ordered.

"Fuck me like a whore and cum in me," she repeated.

Big Al pushed in one more time and exploded inside her willing young hole.

"Oh.... fuck.... oh.... yes..... take my spunk..... oh...." he said in time with his spurts.

She stood stock-still as she enjoyed the feeling of a fire hose painting her walls with sticky white love piss. I was jealous of her and wished it was me receiving his forceful load inside me.

He too stood still as he emptied his balls into the poor young girl. As her orgasmic bliss quickly wore off, I saw her face drop as she realised what she'd done and said in the heat of the moment. Her eyes were filled with tears again and she was fighting hard not to cry. Her body and mind were in a tail spin. She'd enjoyed being fucked at the time, but now she was disgusted with herself, she felt violated and ashamed at what she'd done.

Big Al let out a long sigh of pleasure and pulled his cock out of her stretched hole. She must have had quite a gape, because it splashed all over the floor beneath her and onto her boots. The remnants spilled down her thighs and hung in long strings from her pussy as she stood up.

"Good girl," patronised Big Al. "See, it wasn't so bad was it?"

"If you say so," her defiance and sassiness were back.

She picked up her shorts and panties as Big Al pulled his jeans and shorts back up. He did his zipper and belt up and leant back on the desk as though nothing had happened. The whole thing had taken less than five minutes from beginning to end but it felt like I'd been playing with myself for a lot longer. I wiped my fingers on the inside my shorts and straightened myself back up. I couldn't leave until Tara and Big Al were out of sight, so I continued to watch.

"Can I have my money now?" she asked looking timid, but defiant.

Big Al pulled his wallet out of his back pocket and took out four twenty-pound notes. He put his wallet back in his pocket and held the payment in his hand.

"Do you want to make this a regular thing?" he asked. "I can give you eighty pounds a week if we can play our little game?"

She didn't answer, she just beckoned with her hand for him to give her the money. She was already feeling guilty and dirty for prostituting herself and she wanted to get away as quickly as possible.

"Suit yourself. You know where to come if you need more money, my little hooker," he said.

As a last show of who was in charge, he threw the money on the floor and watched it flutter to the ground. He wanted to see her grovelling around on the floor for it, which is exactly what she had to do. She held her panties and shorts in one hand and got on her hands and knees to retrieve the money. Some of it was at his feet and one note had drifted under the desk meaning she had to almost lie on the carpet to get it.

"Fucking filthy pig," she spat.

"No Tara. I think you'll find that you're the filthy pig. You've just fucked your boss for eighty quid!"

"At least I have manners. You've not even said thank you," she sneered.

"That eighty pounds you've just earned is all the thank you you're going to get. You should be thanking me."

"Thank you," she snapped, not meaning it at all.

"That's better. Now fuck off and get back to work."

"I'm going to wash your mess out of me first," she grimaced.

"Why bother? Your small-dicked boyfriend will just think you're nice and wet for him when he sticks his fingers in you later," he laughed. "It'll be our little secret."

"You're fucking sick," she replied.

She turned on her heals and stormed out of his office.

For a split second, I thought she was going to come in the locker room but she scooted out the door and into the lady's room to wash the spunk out of her pussy and compose herself. Big Al sat back in his chair and put his feet on the desk with a smug satisfied look on his face and I snuck back out to the bar without being seen.

The bar was still pretty busy and Nicole looked up at me as I came back in.

"Where the fuck have you been?" she moaned. "It's getting busy here and where the fuck is Tara?"

"I've been for a piss like I told you. Tara's in there too, she'll be back soon. Keep your hair on."

Nat was serving a couple of tables and I looked around to see if I was needed anywhere. My table of three lads had gone and they had left their money in a small silver tray with their receipt. I walked over to collect it and counted it out against what they owed. I soon figured out they'd left a thirty-pound tip which equated to ten pounds each.

'Ten-pounds a grope,' I giggled to myself. 'Not a bad hourly rate.'

As I walked back to the till to pay the money over, I saw Tara coming back in from the lady's toilets. She was back in uniform but had forgotten to clean the spunk off her boots. I felt sorry for the poor girl and intercepted her in the corridor to stop her in her tracks.

"You've got cum on your boots," I said to her quietly.

She glanced down and looked embarrassed, her eyes were red from crying and I guessed she'd been too pre-occupied with cleaning the dirty bastard's semen from her pussy to worry about her boots.

"Oh.... It's not... how did you..... I wasn't....."

"It's ok. I saw everything," I admitted. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I can't believe you saw me," she tucked her hair behind her ear like a child. "Please don't tell the others."

"Your secret's safe with me and if it's any consolation I've done stuff like that too," I said, trying to put her mind at rest.

"What? Really?"

"Yeah, life gets better you know. Don't be too hard on yourself."

I handed her my thirty-pound tip.

"What's this for?" she asked.

"You need it more I do. I know you're short of cash so take it. It's a tip off those three lads I was flirting with."

"No, that's your tip. I can't take it."

I stuffed it in her waistband like a stripper and walked off.

"Clean your boots," I whispered over my shoulder.

She mouthed a 'thank you' to me and wiped her shoe with her fingers before wiping it on the carpet.

Nat was at the bar as I paid the rest of the money into the register.

"Well?" she asked, raising her eyebrows.

"Well what?"

"Did you enjoy the show?"

"How did you know about that?"

"It was pretty obvious Becca. I watched you leave just after Tara. It didn't take a genius to figure out that you've either been watching her get fucked or you joined in," she tittered.