Becca XXX - Double Trouble Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The darkness closed in as I hit my peak and I knew this orgasm would be the last thing I remembered before my lights went out and my life ended. I was about to die in the throes of full climax whilst choking in a pool of Russian piss.

Just as I felt my body relaxing and accepting its fate, a new sound filled the room.

Thud. Thud.

Thud. Thud.

There were two sets of insanely loud gunshots from the hallway.

The guy fucking me dropped off me like a puppet with his strings cut and I felt a splash of warm liquid across my chest. The wet dress dropped lower and went around my throat and I was dragged backwards off the sofa and on top of the guy holding me.

Through my blurred vision I saw what had happened. Natalie was stood in her doorway in a wide stance, covered in blood and holding a smoking Makarov in her hands. She'd shot my rapist through the back of the head twice causing his blood to splatter all over me. He'd then hit the deck like a fallen tree. That was the first two thuds I'd heard. Nat had then repeated the process with the boss in the blink of an eye and was lying next to me as lifeless as the first. That had been the second two thuds.

The last of the four Meatheads had dragged me on top of him and was using me as a human shield to prevent Natalie from shooting him as we struggled on the floor.

"Let her go mother fucker," she shouted. "Let her go now."

"Nyet!"

She stood over us staring down through the iron sights of the pistol, but she didn't have a clear shot. The last guy was wriggling around too much to keep me in position.

"Let her go... it doesn't have to end like this for you."

"Nyet!"

My vision was coming back but my breathing was still restricted from the piss-soaked fabric around my throat. My hands scrabbled about on the floor trying to find a gun or something I could use as a weapon, before I choked to death.

"LET HER GO."

My hand grasped blindly at a hard steel object. It felt about six inches long with a sharp protruding point.

The Tactical-pen.

He tightened the dress around my neck wrenching me backwards, but it was too late. I had the pen in my hand like a dagger and as he pulled me in tighter, I swung it up and back straight into his neck.

He yelped in pain and dived backwards letting go of me. As I fought to get my breath back, I turned to see him flailing on the floor with blood pumping from his carotid artery. He'd be dead in under a minute.

Thud. Thud.

The noise from Natalie's Makarov was deafening in the small room as she put him out of his misery.

"Fucking bunch of cunts," she spat, looking at the three dead men and lowering her weapon.

Silence fell on the room like a dark shroud. Time seemed to stand still as we both recovered from the shock of it all. I could smell urine and cordite in the hazy air.

"If I knew we were going to be having visitors, I'd have done my hair," I finally joked pulling at my pee-drenched locks.

"You need to, look at the state of you, you dirty mare," laughed Nat.

We both burst out laughing more from relief than anything else. Natalie was caked in thick dark blood from whatever she'd done to her attacker. It must have involved something similar to what I'd just done but I didn't ask.

"Are you ok?" I spluttered.

"Yeah.... You?"

"Never better," I said sarcastically.

I struggled to my feet and looked at the carnage around us. Three dead Meatheads and a room sprayed with blood and piss. This would take some cleaning up and the noise of six gunshots would have alerted someone to call the police. We weren't in a secluded compound in the middle of nowhere this time, we were in the middle of a crowded city where bad news travelled fast. Although we operated above the law, this was going to take some explaining. Luckily, our training kicked in like we were on autopilot.

"We need to call this in to Lexa. Where's my phone?" I asked looking on the coffee table.

"Use mine," said Nat, finding hers first.

I rang Lexa's number from memory.

She answered on the third ring like always.

"Code red. Apartment compromised. Four dead. Large males," I said as calmly as I could.

She clicked straight into military mode like it was nothing.

"Roger that. Any civilian casualties?"

"Negative."

"You're both ok?"

"Yes."

"Roger that. Leave the apartment. Police will be inbound. I'll get it cleaned up and squared with the police. Go to safe house Bravo and await further instructions. Confirm."

"Safe house Bravo. Roger that."

I hung up the phone as I heard sirens in the distance. Someone had reported it already and we needed to get going before they arrived.

"Safe house Bravo," I said to Nat.

"Roger that. Get your leathers on and we'll take the bikes," she replied.

I staggered in a daze into my room and threw my leather trousers on, not even bothering with any underwear. I slipped my biker jacket on, grabbed my go-bag from the bottom of the wardrobe and carried it into the living area as the sirens got nearer.

My go-bag was a black split-folding rucksack which contained enough clothing and essentials for a few days in case of an emergency like this one. It was pre-packed so it could literally be grabbed in seconds and I could be out the door like a ghost.

Natalie was dressed in her biker gear and her go-bag was on the breakfast bar as she shoved the last few items into it. I joined her and put my laptop, phone and the contents of my handbag into my rucksack. We didn't want to leave any digital devices around for the police to find. She was doing pretty much the same as me and even found time to throw the zip-lock bag with my dirty panties into her rucksack. She never ceased to amaze me and even gave me a cheeky wink.

"We wouldn't want these falling into the wrong hands, would we?" she said.

We both slung our rucksacks onto our backs with both straps, ready to make a run for it.

Everything else would have to follow on once Lexa had cleared all this up with the police and the local authorities. I contemplated taking the Makarov's but decided against it. It would be more difficult for Lexa to explain why four men had attacked us, but only two of them had guns.

We moved into the hallway and pulled our boots on, grabbed our bike keys and helmets and we were gone. The whole process to evacuate had taken less than thirty seconds and I was glad we were well prepared. Our attention to detail had paid off once again.

We headed for the fire escape at the side of the building and put our helmets on along the way. If the police turned up, they'd head up the main stairs with the SWAT team or armed-response-unit and the last we wanted to do was bump into them as we made our escape.

We heard sirens and saw blue flashing lights on the street below as we dashed down the stairs and into the underground car park. The black Range Rover was parked next to our Ducati's, but there was no one inside. They were all lying on our apartment floor full of holes. We jumped on the bikes, started up and raced out of the car park. The night time chill hit me as I twisted the throttle to make distance before they started locking down the city.

The street lights became a blur as I followed Natalie down the main road through the quiet city centre.

Forty miles an hour.

Fifty.

Sixty.

Seventy.

We backed off the throttle as we approached a set of traffic lights and braked hard. I checked my mirrors for the police or a follow-up crew from the Russians but we seemed to be alone. There were a couple of taxis milling about but that was about all. The Ducati throbbed between my legs and my hands were shaking. My mouth was dry and my heart was pounding. This was the fight-or-flight response in full swing. We'd already done the former and now we were doing the later.

The lights seemed to take hours to change but probably only took ten seconds.

I followed Natalie as she gunned the throttle and we were soon up to fifty-miles an hour again.

Sixty.

Seventy.

Eighty.

Ninety.

A hundred.

The acceleration was fierce and unrelenting as we put as much distance between us and the crime scene as we could. I was struggling to keep up with Natalie who was far more experienced on a motorcycle than I was. We were soon out of the bright city and in the darkness of the rolling fields. The street lights petered out and the only light was from our headlights.

"Nat. Slow down. We're well clear of danger," I shouted into the helmet mike above the high revving engine.

She got the message and eased back a little bit still kept our speed at eighty miles an hour.

"We need to slow down Nat, we'll draw attention to ourselves at this speed and the police will be pulling us over," I continued.

"Sorry... yeah.... you're right," she replied. "I'll find a secluded place to pull over."

She slowed down to the speed limit and then a few miles later she pulled onto a minor road before finding a lay-by next to a small river and pulling over out of sight.

"We need to regroup and take stock of our situation," she said.

I pulled up alongside her as she switched off the engine and pulled her helmet off. I followed suit and we both sat there for a moment gathering ourselves in the sudden silence. I felt shaky all over and I was pouring with sweat. I unzipped my leather jacket to let some cool air around my clammy skin. I felt sticky and as I looked down it all came flooding back to me. It wasn't just sweat; I was covered in someone else's blood. It was tacky and thick and clung to me like glue. I felt sick to my stomach.

Natalie must have seen the reaction on my face and she put her hand on my shoulder.

"It was either him or you Becca. He would have killed you," she said softly.

"I know.... it's just a bit of a shock that's all."

"It'll be fine. Lexa will clear it all up and we'll continue like nothing's happened," she said.

"Who the fuck were those guys?"

"I'd say they're some sort of Russian hit squad based on what we've seen and heard," she shrugged. "They had diplomatic plates and were definitely Russian."

"What do they want with us?" I asked out loud not really expecting an answer.

I was trying to get things straight in my head.

"I don't know but I don't think they're working with the twins. I thought they might be body guards or close protection but after tonight that can't be true," she replied.

"Why not?"

"After the night we just spent with Sinner and Ice there's no way a protection unit would have allowed us to get that close to them. We were alone for hours up there and could have done anything we wanted to them. They're not body guards. Plus, they didn't even seem to know that we met the twins tonight, they only mentioned what happened after the street race," she explained.

"Who the fuck are they then?"

My shaking was beginning to calm down as my body realised it was out of danger. The night felt cool and the patchy clouds had closed in. The gentle breeze had become a stronger wind and I could smell rain in the air. The moon was out, casting some light for us to see in between the cloud cover.

"I don't know, but I'm guessing Lexa does."

"The fucking bitch should have told us about them," I spat. "She should have warned us how dangerous they were."

She didn't reply.

She kicked the stand down on her bike and climbed off. I caught a glimpse of her blood-stained face as she started to take her jacket off in the headlights of the bikes. She was nearly as caked in the stuff as I was. It coated half of her face and as she took her jacket off, I saw she was covered in it all the way to her waistband. It probably went further down but her trousers hid the rest of it.

"What the fuck happened to the guy raping you?" I finally asked.

"He bled to death," she shrugged.

"How?"

She took a deep breath as she remembered what had happened in the bedroom.

"He took me into my bedroom and slammed me onto the bed before he whipped his cock out. He was like a wild animal. Nothing was going to stop him so I let him think he was in charge until I could make my move," she said. "I made it look convincing and made all the right noises, I even cried a bit when he stuck his dick in my pussy."

"Dirty cunt," I hissed.

"It wasn't so bad," she winked. "Anyway... once he got into a rhythm and stopped slapping me around, I reached under my pillow and grabbed a steak knife."

"A steak knife? Why was it under your pillow?"

"In case a Russian giant tried to fucking rape me Becca. Why do you think? I wasn't waiting for room service, was I?" she stated the obvious.

"I guess not, sorry," I laughed.

"I heard you screaming in the living room and I knew you wouldn't be able to take on three of the fuckers, so I stabbed him through the chest with it. He pissed blood all over me and was dead in seconds."

"Fuck me!"

"I grabbed his gun and came to your rescue," she tittered. "You know the rest."

"Thank you. I thought I'd drawn my last breath until you showed up," I sighed.

"No way babe, Becca and Nat live to fight another day," she held up her hand so I could high five her.

Slap.

"We need to refill the bikes, I'm almost out of fuel and then we need to get to the safe house," I said.

"We need to clean up first," she said. "We can't turn up at a petrol station looking like this. Follow me."

"Where are we going?" I asked, kicking the stand down on my bike and climbing off it.

She walked down through an opening in the undergrowth that led to the river. We followed a small well-trodden path and I could hear the fast-flowing water and smell the dampness as we got closer.

"Get you kit off," she said.

"Wow Nat, don't you think we've had enough sex for one night," I joked.

"I never thought I'd hear the day when you said that," she laughed.

She kicked her boots off and undressed in the almost total darkness. My eyes were adjusting to the dark and I could see the river sparkling in what little moon light there was. She was completely naked under her leathers just like me and she let out a squeal of shock as she got knee deep in the water.

"Fuck me, it's freezing," she shivered. "Get in here and clean yourself up."

She was right. We couldn't go driving around in the state we were in, we needed to wash the blood off and my hair still stank of piss. I undressed and slipped into the freezing river next to her. The silt squished up between my toes as I got deeper and started to wash myself.

She splashed water on herself and rubbed the blood off as best she could before bobbing down and totally submerging with a sharp intake of breath. I did the same and felt the tingle of ice-cold water on my skin as I scrubbed the dried blood from my body and face. I finished off the same way she had and ducked under the water to wash the pee from my hair. The water felt like icy needles pricking into every inch of me and it took my breath away.

"Haaaaaww...... fuck me that's cold," I said as I resurfaced, gasping for breath.

"I know, but it's so refreshing," sighed Nat.

She climbed back onto the river bank and went into her rucksack to retrieve a small micro-fibre camping towel. It was small but very absorbent and ideal for the situation we now found ourselves in. I was one step behind her as we both dried off and stood in the breezy night air.

There was a small break in the clouds and the moon shone down through the trees giving us dappled light. She looked stunning, as though she'd been reborn into some mystical nymph of the forest.

Her naked body looked irresistible as she scrabbled about in her bag looking for her underwear and I couldn't help but move closer to her.

She sensed me getting nearer and stood up with her panties in her hand.

"Are you ok?" she asked.

"I'm fine," I replied taking another step closer. "You just look so incredible right now."

"So do you but do we have time for......."

Before she finished her sentence, I pulled her in close and kissed her gently on the lips.

"Thank you," I whispered.

"Thank you for what?" she said in surprise.

"Saving me."

She kissed me back and squeezed my ass with both hands. Her boobs pressed against mine and she felt warm in my embrace.

"You're welcome," she whispered back.

We hugged for a moment and I think she needed it as much as I did. I needed to feel some form of normality after what had just happened and this was as close as we could get for now.

"Come on," she said, slapping my ass cheek gently and making it wobble. "We need to get out of here."

We kissed once more and then fumbled about until we were dressed. We both tied our hair back into a pony tail and walked back up to where the bikes were parked. I got my phone out and checked for missed calls or messages from Lexa but there was nothing. I guessed she'd still be trying to explain it all to the police. I used the torch on the phone to check Natalie's face and make sure there were no signs of blood on either of us or our clothing.

Once satisfied that we were clean, I opened google maps and punched in the post code for the safe-house from memory.

"It's about twenty minutes from here," I said to Nat. "Let's take a steady ride there, get some food and hit the sack."

"What about refuelling?"

I used the points-of-interest feature on google maps and it told me there was a petrol station on our route, so we wouldn't even need to detour.

"There's a petrol station about five miles away on the main road," I said.

"Roger that," she said putting her helmet back on.

We climbed back onto the Ducati's and fired up the engines once more. The beam of light from the headlights seemed blinding after washing in the dark but we soon got used to it and got back onto the main road. We kept below the speed limit and several minutes later we stopped for fuel. We both brimmed the tanks and Natalie went to the night kiosk to pay. Neither of us took our helmets off as we didn't want to incriminate ourselves if Lexa couldn't work her magic.

I was sure it wouldn't come to that but it was better to be safe than sorry.

****

We arrived at the safe house at around two o'clock in the morning. It was an old farmhouse on the outskirts of a small village and I'd surveyed the lay of the land using google satellite view. It consisted of a main farmhouse building and a couple of barns and was situated down a gravel driveway off the main road. Behind it were rolling fields so it was in a good location for a safe house. We let ourselves in using the key under the door mat and parked the bikes in the nearest barn to keep them away from prying eyes.

We had a quick check around but I could already tell that there was no one in the house. There's an energy given off when someone is living in a building and this place didn't have it. The fridge and cupboards were fully stocked and the beds were made in readiness for new occupants who needed a place to hide until the dust settled. I guessed this place was owned by Ethan's company and was one among many on the facility's portfolio.

We both took a bottle of water from the fridge and downed it to rehydrate from an eventful evening and I put my rucksack and helmet on the kitchen table and flicked the oven on.

"There's pizza," said Nat, routing through the freezer for something to eat.

"I'll eat anything. I'm fucking starving," I replied.

"Find some booze," she said. "I think we've earned a drink."

I went to the fridge and found beer, wine, vodka and tequila.

"Any preference?" I asked.

"Something cold and wet."

"Makes a change from warm and wet," I laughed.

I decided that vodka was appropriate based on the fact we had been attacked by Russians. I poured a couple of large glasses and passed one to Natalie.

She raised her glass and clinked it against mine.

"Here's to being alive," she said and downed her drink.