Becca XXX - Double Trouble Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,609 Followers

"To being alive," I downed mine too.

We kicked our boots off and left them near the back door with our helmets and keys while the pizza warmed in the oven. We needed to be ready for a quick escape in case more trouble came to find us. Our preparedness had already saved us once tonight so we weren't taking any chances.

As Natalie took her leather jacket off, I saw that washing in the river hadn't removed all traces of what had happened to her. She still had the word 'WHORE' written on her chest and as I unzipped my jacket, I realised I still had writing on me too.

"Maybe you should get a tattoo like that," Nat nodded at my chest. "I think it suits you."

"I'll bear it in mind, you cheeky bitch," I giggled.

She poured another drink for us and we slumped down on the sofa waiting for the pizza to cook. We put our feet on the coffee table and both let out a long sigh.

"Fucking hell that was intense," I said.

"You're not wrong there babe. What a way to round off a perfect day."

"I know, we really did have a good night with the twins, didn't we?"

"This job has its perks," she laughed.

"And it's dangers. You were like a fucking assassin back there. You killed four assholes in the blink of an eye," I gasped.

"The training just kicked in. And I only killed three of them. You killed the last guy with your pen for fuck's sake. It doesn't get much more bad-ass than that Becca."

"You finished him off."

"Only because I was angry, he was dead already, he just hadn't accepted it quick enough," she laughed.

I looked her in the eyes and we shared the moment of relief and sexual tension. The stress of the last couple of hours had far outweighed the joy of the hours before with Sinner and Ice. Working undercover was a roller coaster ride from start to finish and nothing made me feel more alive than being fucked senseless and then escaping a near death experience.

We both sat in silence for a while nursing our drinks and taking small sips. We didn't need to discuss things further, we'd both been through the same thing and we were on the same wavelength when it came to our outlook on life.

I put my head back and closed my eyes briefly, enjoying the downtime.

Beep. Beep.

Beep. Beep.

The timer on the oven snapped me back to reality as it told us the pizza was ready. We both must have dozed off because Natalie looked as dazed as I did by the noise. I could hear the rain and wind outside the window as the storm had now arrived.

I got up, retrieved the pizza from the oven and cut it into six slices. I literally slapped three slices on each plate with no finesse and passed one to Nat.

"Dinner is served," I laughed.

"Wow, you should be a chef Becca. That looks amazing," she mocked.

"Cheeky whore," I replied.

"I'm only joking. I don't care how it looks, I'm so hungry I could eat a scabby donkey," she snorted, taking a huge bite of pizza.

She immediately regretted it and spat it back out making a 'ha-ho-ha-ho' sound as she tried to cool her mouth down.

"It's just come out of a red-hot oven you dozy cow, what did you expect?" I laughed.

She downed her vodka and gave me the middle finger as she tried to compose herself.

"Fuck me that was hot," she said, pouring another glass.

"For fuck's sake Nat, you might be a trained killer, but you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you?"

I took a small bite of my pizza and finished up making the same noises she had but to a lesser extent.

"Says you," she tittered.

Laughing and joking and taking the piss out of each other was great stress management after what we'd just been through. A lot of people would be horrified by our attitude. Less than an hour ago we were being raped and about to be killed and now here we were acting like a couple of kids with an impatience for food. If we'd taken things too seriously, we'd end up in the hospital with mental health issues so this was just our way of coping with it all.

Natalie flicked the TV on as we stuffed our faces.

"I'm just checking to make sure we're not all over the news," she said, changing it to the news channel.

It was a good idea, the last thing we wanted was to have our mug shots or CCTV images broadcast to the nation. I knew the reporters would be on the scene nearly as fast as the police, but I hoped Lexa would organise a news-blackout to prevent our cover from being blown. If the twins saw our faces on the television the mission would be over.

Luckily there wasn't a word about it, it was just more political ramblings about the election candidates. One side seemed to be winning by a good margin according to the latest polls and no one could figure out why. Personally, I didn't give a shit about either party and thought all politicians were the same, promising the world and delivering fuck all. I didn't even know the names of the people running in the campaigns, such was my interest in the government. All I knew was that the leader of the right had a scar on his chin and the leader of the left had ginger hair.

"Looks like we're off the hook for now," I said. "No one's looking for two sexy biker chicks who killed a four-man Russian hit squad."

"Good, just imagine if people really knew what went on right under their noses. They'd lose their shit."

"I know. Whoever rang the police must have thought a war had broken out in the apartment block," I said. "They have no idea about shadow warfare on their doorstep."

"It's just as well that they don't. There'd be wide spread panic and public uproar," she replied.

"Makes you feel kind of special though, doesn't it?" I cooed. "It's like we're doing some good deed that no one knows anything about. Nat and Becca saving the world one assignment at a time."

"We are special," laughed Natalie, finishing her pizza. "Thanks for dinner by the way, you'll have to give me the recipe."

"You are so fucking cheeky Nat," I laughed throwing my pizza crust at her.

"But that's why you love me," she replied.

"No! It's your perky tits and amazing ass that makes me love you," I joked.

"Good, let's go to bed then," she leaned over and kissed me on the lips.

She looked worn out and ready for sleep and I couldn't tell if she was flirting with me or just playing about. It had been a traumatic experience for both of us and I didn't want to push my luck.

We left the dirty plates and glasses on the coffee table and switched the television off. I watched Natalie kick a door wedge under the front and back doors and then she went to the kitchen drawer.

"Do you want one this time?" she asked, holding up a steak knife.

Her earlier quick thinking had saved our lives so there was no way I was going to refuse her offer.

"Better to be safe than sorry, right?" I said holding my hand out to her.

She smiled and passed me the knife, handle first for safety.

We turned the lights out and went upstairs with me following her. Her shapely ass wiggled provocatively above me in her tight leather trousers. At the top of the stairs there was a small landing area with rooms along both sides. Natalie went to the left and I went to the right to give her some privacy.

"Where do you think you're going?" she asked as I walked away from her.

"I'm going to bed, I thought you needed some sleep," I said, turning to face her.

"I do, but that doesn't mean we can't sleep in the same bed," she said with hope in her eyes.

She seemed genuinely disappointed that I was practically rejecting her. She stood on the landing with a pouty teenaged look on her face and her shoulders slumped low.

"I'm so sorry Nat. Of course I want to sleep with you. I just didn't want to make assumptions, that's all."

She didn't answer me, she just held her hand out for me to take it. I was almost dragged along behind her as we went into the first bedroom and closed the door.

We both stripped off and I watched her perfect body reveal itself to me once more. The rain beat hard against the window pane as I gazed upon her beauty. She certainly knew how to take care of herself. Her blond hair was still damp from the river and had frizzed up as though she'd just woken up. Her eyes drooped with tiredness, but she still looked stunning despite the lack of makeup. She didn't wear a lot of make-up and what little she'd had on had either been rubbed off during her rape, or washed off in the river. Her natural beauty shone through.

The bed was a large double and she slipped the steak knife under her pillow before peeling the crisp white duvet back and sliding between the sheets. She covered her nakedness with the duvet and closed her eyes as I slipped in next to her and cuddled up from behind.

"Mmmmm you're nice and warm Becca. I like snuggling with you," she cooed.

She shuffled onto her side facing away from me so I could spoon up behind her and wrap my arms around her. I nestled my head into the cleft of her neck and closed my eyes.

"You feel nice and warm too," I replied almost in a whisper.

I breathed in her smell, god she smelt good. She wasn't wearing any body spray or perfume by now, thanks to the outdoor wash we'd both had. There was a faint whiff of the river water but the rest of it was all her. She was musky and natural and smelt like a woman should. I felt her breathing drop lower as she settled into her sleeping pattern.

Her body expanded as she breathed in and relaxed as she breathed out and I instinctively matched her rhythm. I kissed her neck and took another sniff of her sexy nubile body. I could feel the heat coming up from under the duvet and got an aroma of her sweat. It was sweet and laced with pheromones which made me feel horny and content.

"Thank you," I whispered into her ear.

"You don't need to thank me, I keep telling you that," she whispered back.

I kissed her neck again making slurping noises as my lips left her skin.

"That tickles," she sighed.

I felt her hand come round and pull me closer by my hips. I got the message and snuggled in so almost every part of my front was touching every part of her back. My face nuzzled in behind her ear making her squirm, my breasts squashed into her shoulder blades and her ass pushed back against my thighs.

"I just want to thank you properly for saving me," I said.

Kiss. Kiss.

"You really don't need t......."

Her words were cut short as I reached around her torso and squeezed her breasts.

"Ooooh... well I suppose you could thank me like that if you want," she giggled sleepily.

Her boobs were warm and soft and felt enormous on her tiny frame. They were all hers and flopped to the side slightly as she lay in my arms. They had a natural sag and weight to them as I lifted them and caressed them gently, feeling them yield against my touch. I rolled her nipples in my fingers feeling them stiffen and become hard.

Her whole body started to warm up in a glow as I worked my loving magic onto her.

"I love touching you Natalie," I gasped.

"Mhhmmm," she moaned.

Kiss. Kiss.

She remained in her sleeping position and let me do all the work, making no attempt to reciprocate. That was fine by me, I wanted this to be all about her. It wasn't going to be passionate; it was going to be relaxing, almost like a massage.

I changed my technique from squeezing to stroking with a feather touch. I traced the outline of both her boobs with my fingertips and she let out a long sigh. She didn't want fucking hard with my fingers, she wanted to drift in and out of sleep as I brought her to a gentle climax.

It was pitch black in the room with no ambient light from outside due to the lack of street lights and the heavy storm clouds. The storm raged on but we were safe and warm in bed together.

My hand stroked the side of her boob and continued down her side and onto her hip. I loved the contours and firmness of her body and the silky smoothness of her skin.

Her breaths became deeper and prolonged as she enjoyed every second of my touch. I wanted it to be special and delicate rather than hard and passionate like our last session. We weren't selling dirty panties this time to turn ourselves on, this was completely different. We were just two sexy young girls enjoying the feel of emotional sex. I wanted to be in her head so I could feel what she felt and adjust accordingly.

My fingertips danced over her hip bone and down her thigh. I didn't want to rush it as I knew the anticipation of being touched was almost as good as the act itself. I also didn't want to tease her for too long as we were both tired. I traced back up her inner thigh and she parted her legs slightly to invite me in.

My vagina felt hot and swollen and I knew hers would be the same. As my right hand dropped to her navel, my left hand dropped to mine. I was going to play with myself at the same time as getting her off so we could climax together.

My right hand moved across her smooth pubic bone feeling its way to the prize.

"Mmmmm yeesss," she said in a breathy voice.

She parted her legs a little more and I traced the outline of her labia with the lightest of touches. She felt smooth and dry on the outside but I knew she'd be dripping wet once I broke the seal of her sticky folds.

I repeated the process on myself as my left hand felt around between my own legs. I was a lot wetter than she was as my lips were already parted and leaking. I used my middle finger and slowly rubbed up and down my slimy slit.

"Are you playing with yourself?" she moaned, as she felt my hand moving against the small of her back.

"Ssshhhhh, just enjoy our mutual masturbation," I whispered.

"I can get you off, if you want."

"No need, just go with it," I replied.

My fingers traced the outline of her silky outer labia.

Up and down, slow and gentle.

Outside, the storm raged on.

The anticipation was making her breathing quicker and shallower as the yearning inside her grew. I knew what her pussy looked like; I'd seen it at close quarters but tonight was all about feel. Her outer lips were plump and soft and almost felt like tiny butt cheeks. As my fingers traced her vulva, I compared the feel of it to my own. My outer lips were thinner than hers but just as smooth.

My fingers brushed against her inner labia and I felt the first trickle of wetness from her, where the two folds of dark skin met in the middle. I used my index and middle finger to rub between the two small valleys that formed where her inner and outer lips met.

I did the same to myself and squirmed around as I tickled our pussies. What I was feeling, she must have been feeling too and I couldn't take much more of my own teasing.

It reminded me of when I was a teenager and I was discovering my body for the first time. I would spend hours exploring my genitals with nothing more than my fingers. I'd try different things to make myself cum and would spend many nights fiddling with myself in the dark like a child with a new toy.

I was far more adept at pleasuring a pussy these days and Natalie was about to reap the benefits of my teenage experimentation.

I used my middle finger to slip between her meaty lips and spread her open. The reaction was immediate as she got what she so desperately yearned. Her love honey ran freely across her inner lips coating my fingers in a slippery glaze. She felt incredible. My fingers spread my own labia open and I imagined it was her touching me. I spread our juices all over our lips to provide a slimy coating to work with.

"Ooooh yeeesss," she gasped.

Her inner lips were thin and short and only stuck out a little way from her outer lips. Mine were the opposite and were long and meaty like rare-cooked beef slices. Although our lady parts were so different, I still played with us both using the same strokes and touches. I used my first two fingers to part our lips and stretch them tight to give us the feeling of being spread open. I then used my middle finger to slide it up and down the oily groove from the vaginal opening, which was dripping wet, to just under the clitoris, but not actually touching it.

Slip and slide. Up and down.

Outside, the storm raged on.

Her cunt was drenched in seconds as I explored her valley with my finger. I dipped inside her fuck hole up to my first knuckle to get it good and wet and then slowly traced between her labia. I felt the small indentation of her tiny pee-hole as I went higher and I pressed a little harder against it and rubbed in a small circular motion.

"Ooohh goooodddd yeeesssss," she sighed.

It did feel good as I copied the move on myself.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" I said.

"Yeesss, not many women know how to do it properly, but that feels amazing."

She was right. The U-spot wasn't talked about much when it came to female masturbation and I'd only discovered how nice it felt by accident. The urethral opening is covered in nerve endings and erectile tissue which becomes more sensitive during arousal. I'd found mine at a young age and had naively thought it was my clit. I was pretty clueless when I first masturbated, but I realised it felt nice if I rubbed my pee-hole. It required a sensual touch to stimulate it and although it was nowhere near as nice as rubbing my clit, it was a good build up before the main event. Most of the nerve endings were above and either side of the pee-hole, so rubbing the actual opening gently, pleasured all the important areas at once.

My cunt was a lot fleshier than Nat's and my urethral opening was buried deep in my slit. Natalie's lips were smaller and easier to open and her U-spot was more sensitive. I felt her close her legs a little and knew I was going too hard on it and so adjusted to a feather touch.

Slip and slide. Round and round.

Outside, the storm raged on.

I felt her wetness flow more freely and occasionally dipped my finger back into her cunt to keep it well lubed. My pussy was dripping by now due to the immense emotional build-up of pleasuring another woman. After a few more strokes and dips I rubbed my wet fingers across her entire genital area to spread her juices around and give her U-spot a break.

Penetrative sex is great, but I knew there was a lot more to getting a girl off properly than just ramming two fingers in and out of her. I treated her how I wanted to be treated and right now I wanted to play with my lips before moving onto my clit. I knew she'd want the same. I gently pinched her inner labia together and rubbed the pink, inner sides against each other now that they were good and wet.

"Mmmmm... oh Becca... that feels so good..." she gasped.

I was still nuzzled into her neck kissing her erogenous zones and pulse points and gently licking behind her ear. I could have gone down on her and made her cum in my face but that's not what this was about. I wanted to hold her close and tight with as much skin contact as possible while I gently brought us both to the boil. Our bodies were hot and sweaty by now due to the duvet trapping in the heat that we were expelling like some sort of geothermal energy.

My fingers went higher, up to her pubic mound and then dropped lower so I could pinch her clitoral hood gently between my thumb and finger. I felt her gristly clitoris hiding away like a shy turtle's head beneath her hood. It felt like a tiny penile shaft covered in foreskin and that's exactly how I treated it.

"Jesus Christ.... I'm so fucking wet," she panted.

"You and me both babe," I whispered in between kisses.

I tugged at her clit like I was wanking off a tiny cock to stimulate her female version of male glans. There are more nerve endings in the clitoris than there are in the entire penis and that's why it was such a magical place. Direct stimulation was unbearable for some women, but I knew from experience that Natalie loved it.

I peeled back our hoods to expose our tiny pink beans to the air and immediately felt my orgasm building. Natalie let out a long sigh and twitched and I knew she was feeling it too. Just as she thought I was going to rub her clit I slid my fingers back into her gooey trench and found her little pee-hole again. It felt different this time, as her arousal increased. It was more spongy as the blood rushed around her sexy young body. As I touched and encircled it, I felt an electric shock emanating from my own U-spot as my orgasm grew ever closer.

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,609 Followers