Becca XXX - Double Trouble Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you are?" he said aggressively.

"The entertainment," she winked.

Johnson looked at Tristan for some sort of confirmation, but he just shrugged.

"We're the ones who will be opening our legs on Saturday night," I explained.

It was crude and childish, but at least Natalie laughed. This guy seemed to have a rod stuffed up his ass.

"Ok then," he replied. "Is there anything else, Mr Kingsley?" he turned his attention away from us as though we weren't important.

"No, we'll bow to your better judgment. If there's anything you need, just ask."

"Very good sir."

Johnson may as well have saluted before he turned on his heels and went over to join the rest of his team.

"What's his problem?" asked Nat.

"He's tightly wound I'm afraid. There's going to be a lot of VIP's here on Saturday and he's responsible for keeping them safe," he sighed.

"Fucking hell, who's coming? The queen or something?" I laughed.

"I can't say, but they require a lot of protection. I'm afraid the place is locked down now until after the event, to ensure the security of the venue."

"What does that mean?"

"No one is allowed in or out except for essential staff."

"You mean we can't leave?" I gasped.

"No, I'm afraid not. The security team will sweep the area and ensure there are no threats and they will remain here with a perimeter to ensure nothing gets planted," he said, apologetically.

"Like what?" asked Nat, sounding as pissed off as I felt.

"Cameras, video recording equipment, bombs, that sort of thing. These people want to stay incognito. It could ruin them if people knew what they got up to behind closed doors."

"Bombs? Are we in danger?" I gasped.

"Not with these guys here, no. They'll ensure your safety as well as the safety of the guests," he smiled. "Now, what can I help you with this morning?"

"Money," I said, handing him a piece of paper. "We need the payment up-front for the girls. The bank details are written on that."

"Ah yes, of course. I'll make the payment today. How did it go?"

"Pretty wet and wild," laughed Natalie.

"Oh my, I thought it might," he chortled. "All girls together, what?"

"You can say that again."

"Did you get the outfits sorted out?"

"Yes, the outfits are all sorted. How's the glory hole box coming along and the fuck-mats?"

"They'll all be here later this week."

"Great, we'll leave you to it then."

"Yes, see you later girls."

We walked away and I glanced over at the security team. They were standing around smoking and joking, but they looked professional. A couple of them looked over at our asses as we walked off. Even professional security people can get distracted by a sexy ass.

"Who the hell is attending this fuck-fest?" whispered Nat.

"A lot of important people, apparently."

"I know, but isn't this a bit overkill?"

"Maybe, but at least the Russians won't be able to get to Tristan. We can relax and enjoy the party."

"What about the cameras we've planted?" she asked. "If they sweep the area, they might find them."

"They're undetectable by conventional methods because they are so advanced. Besides, most of our cameras are in the main house, I don't think they'll check there. They're only interested in the function room."

"I hope you're right," she said. "But now we're not allowed to leave. That's a bit worrying."

"I know. I'm supposed to be meeting Lexa later, I'll have to re-think it. I need to see her before the party. I'm sure she's got some important information to give us. It needs to be done face to face."

"Only because you want to fuck her," she laughed.

"To be honest, I think I'd rather punch her in the face at the minute," I said.

"Becca, don't be like that with her. She's doing her best."

"Well, as my old school teacher used to say, 'she must try harder'."

"Maybe you can kiss and make up when you meet," she giggled.

"I need to find a way to meet up with her first. We'll have to see what sort of security they have in place. I might be able to slip past the security guards with a bit of help from you on the cameras again."

"Anything for you, Becca bitch. We need to get you back on speaking terms with your girlfriend."

As we walked back to the house, I wondered who could be so important as to need this sort of security. I had a couple of theories, but that was all they were, just theories.

My more immediate problem was Lexa. If and when I met up with her, I wasn't too sure how to play it. I could just be submissive and go along with whatever she said. She was my boss after all, but the more I thought about it, the more I wanted to set her straight. I wasn't happy with her lack of support even though I knew undercover work was usually working alone and living by your wits. It was her job to support me, seeing as she was my handler.

I also wasn't happy about her employing a known criminal, even if he was at the top of his game. I knew about people being turned from a life of crime to a life of justice, but it never felt right to me. If you committed a crime you should pay for it, not be rewarded with a new job as a clandestine operator.

Whatever my thoughts were about it, I wouldn't know how to play it until I met her face to face. It needed to be tonight.

****

I had a feeling of déjà vu as I stood in Natalie's room at two o'clock in the morning. I had been in exactly the same situation a few nights earlier when we raided Tristan's study. The difference now, was that I was going to meet Lexa.

Natalie and I had spent the afternoon by the pool with the twins, but we were more interested in observing the guard's movements and patterns. They had done a security sweep of the premises and the grounds and had found nothing. We had breathed a sigh of relief that our cameras were still in place as that would have raised their threat level. Johnson's men were now standing in pairs around the grounds and at all the entrances to the function room and the Manor house. They appeared vigilant and switched-on so it wasn't going to be easy to sneak past them, but I liked a challenge.

I had arranged to meet Lexa two miles away at the lane where I'd rode horses with Pippa. I hoped there wouldn't be any weird photographers about like there was the last time I was down there.

"Comms check," said Natalie, into my in-ear comms system.

"Receiving loud and clear," I replied.

"Are you sure this is a good idea, Becca?" We could do it on a video call."

"No, I need to see her face to face."

"Ok then. The interior of the house seems clear, but there's two guards on the front door and two on the back, near the pool. You'll have to sneak out of another exit or a window."

"It's a good job I'm dressed for the occasion then," I giggled, giving her a little twirl.

I was wearing running gear which I had borrowed from Pippa's wardrobe. It was part of my cover story if I got caught. It probably wouldn't fool anyone, but I had to have some sort of alibi if I got compromised. I'd tell them that I couldn't sleep and that I had decided to go for a night time run. If they didn't believe me, it was just tough shit. It was partly true anyway; I was going to have to run two miles once I was clear of the house.

My clothing was all black and skin-tight. I had leggings, a vest top and trainers on. I certainly looked the part and it allowed me to move freely, silently and more importantly, I was almost invisible in the dark. My black hair was tied in a pony-tail.

"Cute cameltoe," tittered Natalie, looking between my legs. "Lexa will love it."

"Yes, these clothes are a little tight, aren't they? I think Pippa's a size smaller than me."

"Well, her tops definitely too small for you. She's got tiny boobs compared to yours. I'm surprised you managed to squeeze your huge tits into that top."

I looked down at my heaving chest. It looked like a bag with two puppies stuffed into it, fighting to get out.

"I'm sure you don't mind the view," I said.

"Neither will Lexa," she winked.

"Right, I'm out of here," I said, ignoring her comments.

"Good luck, and remember if you're unable to talk for fear of them hearing you, it's one click for yes and two clicks for no."

I pressed the end of the ear piece which sent a clicking sound through the comms system to Natalie's. I only pressed it once, for yes.

"Received," she said.

I snuck out into the corridor and started to walk normally along it, until I came to the landing.

"Still clear," said Natalie, as she checked the cameras on her phone.

"Roger that."

I walked quietly down the stairs, with the prior knowledge of knowing where the guards were. It was a huge help but I was still nervous. My hands had a slight shake to them and my heart was beating in my throat. All I could hear were my own footsteps and my breathing which sounded deafening to me in the silence. I deliberately avoided going near the front door and headed down the west wing instead.

I stopped about halfway down the corridor and crouched down low. I used all my senses to see if anyone was lurking in the shadows. It was dark, but I was looking for movement which is easier for the human eye to detect. I didn't see anything. I didn't hear or smell anything either, it was all clear.

I was now out of sight of the cameras which meant Nat couldn't see me. I needed to give her a commentary instead, so she would know exactly where I was.

"Approaching the rear sitting room," I whispered.

"Roger that."

I'd decided to leave the house via the bi-fold doors in the rear sitting room. I chose this room as I had been in it before. It was where we'd had drinks with Tristan and the twins when we first arrived. I put my ear up to the door and listened.

Silence.

I pulled the door handle down slowly and pushed it open to create a tiny gap. I wasn't sure if there would be anyone guarding this door. If there was, they would most probably be looking away from the building rather than towards it. They were more interested in intruders, not people leaving the house. There was no reaction from the door opening so I slipped inside and closed it behind me. Moon light was beaming through the window casting shadows, which I immediately darted into.

I sat motionless waiting for a reaction, but there was no one outside. I crept up to the doors and looked outside, feeling relieved that there was no one in sight.

"Sitting room's clear," I whispered. "Heading outside."

"Roger that. There's two guards at the pool door, but that's all I can see."

"Roger that."

I pulled the door handle down on the bi-fold door. It opened silently and without triggering any alarms. Someone as blasé as Tristan didn't need a burglar alarm and I was grateful for it for once. I stepped out into the still air and checked left and right, along the edges of the building. I saw two guards about fifty metres away, by the pool, just like Nat had told me. The glow from the pool lights gave them an eery blue tinge, but it also messed up their night vision. They wouldn't be able to see past the lights, so I was practically invisible to them.

I kept low and smiled to myself for getting this far. I closed the door behind me and headed away from the guards towards the corner of the building. From there I would be able to make my way down to the stables and then down towards the lane to meet Lexa.

I stopped at the corner and listened again. I could hear voices, so I laid down on the floor and peered around the corner at floor level. Most people's eyes are trained at head height so it was my best option. As my line of sight got past the brickwork, I stopped dead.

I could see the heels of a pair of black boots. There was a guard standing two feet away from me facing his friend as they quietly chatted. If I hadn't been lying down, he would have seen me without a doubt.

"What's happening?" said a deafening voice in my ear.

It was Natalie, and I was instantly paranoid that the guards would hear her. There was no way they could, but it didn't make me feel any better.

"Becca? Are you there?" she asked.

I slowly withdrew back from the corner and clicked the ear piece once.

Click.

She got the message loud and clear.

"Can you talk?"

Click... click.

"Are you ok?"

Click.

"Roger that."

She went silent, rather than bothering me when I was in a difficult situation. I slowly rose up and put my back to the wall. I couldn't go back the other way because of the two guards by the pool. I couldn't move forwards because of the other two around the corner.

I was stuck.

"I hate babysitting these rich fuckers," said one of the guards.

"I know, but it pays the bills," said the other.

"True, but it's boring as fuck."

Knowing that they were so close, really got my adrenaline pumping. I could have reached out and touched them and yet they had no idea I was there. I suddenly became aware that my knickers were damp and I had no idea why. How could being in danger turn me on so much? In some ways the same feelings were there, anticipation, nervousness, excitement and the will to do a good job were all the same as fucking someone.

I snapped out of it as I heard movement. If they were heading this way, there was nothing I could do about it so I just waited. The footsteps and voices faded away and I dared myself a peek around the corner again. They had their backs to me and were moving to the opposite corner at the front of the building. I had to take the opportunity to put some distance between me and the house, but without alerting the guards.

I tiptoed along the flower bed keeping an eye out for any more of Johnson's men lurking in the grounds. My eyes were out on stalks and all my senses were heightened. Even my sense of touch was accentuated and I felt my wet pussy lips rubbing against one another, making me shudder in the cool night air. I made it to the gravel path, which I needed to cross. Gravel at night is very loud due to the lack of ambient noise, but once I was over this obstacle I could sneak into the trees and get to the stables.

I took a long stride and planted one foot in the centre of the path. I then took another stride and landed on the grass on the other side. It was one noisy step, followed by a quiet one and it was the best I could do. I kept going, low and fast and disappeared into the tree line.

I stopped and waited.

Nothing.

Safe enough.

"I'm in the tree line," I whispered to Nat.

"Roger that. Are you ok?"

"Yes, heading for the stables. I may go out of range."

"Roger that. Keep checking in as you go."

"Roger that."

My lungs filled with the earthy smell of the trees and cold dampness of the night. I didn't venture too far into the trees as the going would be more difficult. I stuck to the edge and kept stopping every few meters to make sure I was still alone. After fifty metres or so, I came back out onto the grass and waited again.

My eyes were the only things moving. I looked left and right to the extremes of my eye sockets without turning my head. Eyes are drawn to movement and I saw something out the corner of my eye.

I turned my head imperceptibly slowly until I focused in on it. There were three of the Kingsley deer, grazing about thirty metres away. I breathed a sigh of relief that is wasn't more guards. The deer looked peaceful and calm which meant they hadn't sensed my presence. It also meant they hadn't sensed anyone else's presence, so I was alone.

It was time to get moving.

I broke into a run across the wet lawn and got a steady rhythm going. Two miles is a long way and I didn't want to make too much noise. I slowed down and gave the stables a wide birth just in case they had guards stationed there, but it was deserted.

"I'm at the stables," I said to Nat.

"Roger that."

I kept going and twenty minutes after leaving the house, I made it to the lane. I approached slowly to make sure Lexa was alone. I could see a dark shape on the other side of the bushes which looked like a four-by four. I hoped it was Lexa and not the Russian's Range rover.

"I'm at the lane," I told Natalie.

There was no response.

"Nat, are you there?"

Nothing. I had gone out of range, but she'd pick the signal back up when I came back to the house. She would be able to guide me back in.

I got closer to the vehicle in the lane and peered through the bushes. It was a BMW X5 with one person inside. The person was small and slim, with a female frame.

It was Lexa.

I walked out of the bushes and Lexa saw me instantly. She unlocked the passenger door and I moved around the front of the car and opened the door. The interior light didn't come on; she must have changed the switch setting to make sure we weren't seen. It was always the simple things that gave you away.

"Were you followed?" she asked.

"No."

The interior of the car felt warm and smelled new. She started the engine and drove quietly out of the layby and out onto the lane.

"We need to get out of the line of sight to the house," she said, not even looking at me.

I stayed silent, trying to gauge her mood.

The lane got narrower and became a farm track, similar to the ones I'd ridden the horse along with Pippa. Lexa kept going until she found a railway bridge and she parked up underneath it. It was a dirt track used by tractors and was in the middle of nowhere. She switched the engine off and turned to me.

Any thoughts of anger I had for her melted away in a milli-second. She was absolutely stunning. There was no way I could be mad with her. I just wanted her.

"Report," she demanded.

I just stared at her beauty. Her big eyes, her high cheek bones and flawless skin. Her heavy breasts rose and fell in time with her breathing under her white shirt. To me she was perfection.

"Report," she repeated.

I moved forward and grabbed both of her cheeks and started planting kisses all over her lips and cheeks.

Kiss... kiss... kiss.

"God, I've fucking missed you," I panted.

She responded and kissed me back.

"Oh Becca... I wanted to keep this professional tonight," she gasped, but she didn't resist me.

Our eyes closed and our tongues clashed. She tasted slightly minty as though she'd cleaned her teeth before she came out to meet me. I'd done the same, just in case. I forced myself on top of her and straddled her on the seat. My fleshy boobs jiggled against hers as I kissed her more passionately.

"Fuck being professional... I want you," I replied. "I need you... I love you."

"Jesus Becca, you have missed me, haven't you?"

My hands tugged at her white shirt, untucking it from her waist band. She breathed in to make it easier for me as I fumbled with her buttons. It was taking too long so I just ripped her shirt open. Her white lace bra gleamed in the moonlight and I felt her gasp at the sudden chill on her naked flesh.

"God, you're fucking horny tonight," she swooned.

I kissed her again, sucking her lips into mine as she slipped her hands under the bottom of my vest. Our kissing ceased momentarily as she pulled my top over my head and then it resumed.

This was spontaneous lustful sex that some people only got to experience once in a lifetime. Nothing mattered except for the here and now. I wasn't angry at her anymore. I loved her too much for it to matter. I just wanted her as though my life depended on it.

Her hands caressed my tits roughly, as though she was kneading dough and I tugged her shirt from her shoulders. My hands clawed at her boobs pulling them out from her flimsy bra. The lace ripped slightly but she didn't care.

"You sexy fucking bitch," I cooed. "I want your fingers inside me."

She dropped her hand lower and pulled at my leggings. The material stretched and she pushed her hand into my knickers, feeling my wet cunt lips on her fingertips.

"Juicy slut," she spat. "You're fucking soaked."