Becca XXX - Double Trouble Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's all for you."

I rained more kisses down onto her lips as she forced two fingers inside me. She was by no means gentle - I'd been raped before and this felt similar. There's a fine line between rape and passion and Lexa was on the edge.

If she wanted to play rough, I could play rough too. I gripped her chin with one hand and forced her jaw open with the other. I held her mouth open and jammed two fingers down her throat. I wanted her gagging and spitting and choking. I wanted her to know I wasn't going to submit to her, I wanted to be in charge. She tried to suck my fingers but I pushed them deeper.

"Gag, you fucking whore," I sneered. "Choke on my fingers."

She started to produce a large amount of slobber as her body reacted to me. My fingers became slippery in her spit. She tried to fight me off, but I was in a more dominant position. All she could do was push her fingers deeper into my dripping cunt.

I grabbed her throat and withdrew my fingers from her mouth as she tried to speak. Before she could get her words out, I clamped my lips onto hers and sucked the saliva from her mouth. It was thick and stringy like the mess a girl makes when she takes a cock too deep. She tasted like heaven, but I wasn't going to swallow it.

I wrenched her jaw open again and spat it back into her mouth.

Ptttoooo.

"Swallow it, you dirty bitch."

She closed her mouth and I watched her swish it around. She had no intention of swallowing it. It was written all over her face. She pursed her lips and spat it all over my chest. I pulled her head in, grabbing two handfuls of her hair and mashed my tits into her face.

"Filthy cunt. Lick it up," I demanded.

I'd never been so passionate with another person before. If I could have crawled into her body, I would have done. I wanted to be part of her, but I wanted to punish her as well. Maybe I was still angry with her and this was like make-up sex. I had no idea. All I knew was that this was about to get a whole lot dirtier before we finished.

She slurped the spit from my boobs whilst stuffing a third finger inside me. She thrust them in and out and spread her fingers inside me to stretch my hole and inflict pain. She was vengeful, but not in a hateful way. Neither one of us was going to submit to the other. She finished slurping up the saliva and I released her from my slimy tits. As I looked down on her, she moved up to kiss me again. I opened my mouth to receive her tongue, but instead I received the contents of her mouth.

She spat into my mouth and then kissed me, licking and slobbering all over each other.

"Whore," she panted.

"Slut," I panted back.

"Bitch."

"Slag."

I heard a faint whining sound and she started to recline away from me. She'd pushed the seat recliner to give us a better fucking-platform. I moved down with her and grabbed her bra with both hands as we continued to slobber all over each other. She reclined back as far as the chair would allow and I ripped her lace bra in half with both hands, staring down at her glorious orbs.

They sparkled with beads of sweat in the dim light and looked magnificent. I dribbled spit from my lips, onto my own chest and then I lay on top of her. Her fingers squished around inside my pussy as our tits slid together, lubricated on a bed of saliva.

I rained more kisses down on to her slimy lips, feeling my orgasm starting to grow.

Kissing... licking... spitting.

Our nipples flicked across one another's as we still fought for dominance. I was still straddling her and I reached lower and tugged at the waist of her skirt.

"Take this off," I ordered.

Her hands undid her zipper and she started to shimmy out of it. At the same time I pulled my leggings and panties down and kicked my shoes off.

I looked down to see Lexa was now completely naked. Either she'd took her knickers off or she hadn't been wearing any. I knew where I'd put my money.

Our upper bodies were shiny from spitting all over each other. We glistened and felt sticky and dirty. Further down we were equally as shiny and wet. Her pussy looked like I'd spat all over it she was so juicy. My thighs felt sticky from her overzealous attention and my snatch felt abused.

I pushed my hand down onto her throat as she lay beneath me. I put all my weight onto her as I repositioned myself in the confined space. She smiled up at me; partly in defiance and partly because she knew I was about to sit on her face.

"I can smell your cunt from here, you sexy whore," she swooned. "Feed it to me, Becca."

I shuffled up and placed my feet either side of the headrest so I could lower my sopping quim onto her face.

"I hope you're hungry," I said.

"Starving," she smiled, gazing up at the heart of my being.

I sat down and felt her whole face nuzzling into my meaty folds. She sucked my lips and clit and kissed my mound. Her tongue and lips stimulated every part of my swollen genitals and I knew I was about to spray her face with cum.

I arched my back and gripped the driver's grab handle with one hand to steady myself. My other hand found her pussy and I slipped three fingers into her as I rode her face.

"God, you're wet," I gasped. "I'm going to eat you out so fucking good, when you're done with me."

Slurp... slurp... suck... suck.

The windows started to steam up from our heavy breathing and I wondered if this was why she'd chosen such a secluded spot.

"I've missed... this wet cunt... of yours," she slobbered. "You taste like pure sex."

"Yeah... eat me Lexa... make me cum."

I felt her hand squirming underneath me and I rose slightly to allow her access. I thought she was going to finger my pussy, but she had a better idea. She slipped her thumb into my butt-hole instead which immediately triggered my orgasm.

"Oh fuck, you dirty bitch," I squeaked, flooding her face.

My cunt cream spurted from between my legs and she lapped it up like a dog.

"Jesus, I'm cumming," I screamed. "Fucking hell Lexa, how do you do it?"

The passion had made me cum hard and extremely quickly. I continued to writhe above her as she carried on licking and slurping with her thumb stuffed in my dirty hole.

"Yes... yes... yes... oh... uh... uh... God I love you Lexa."

I rode a little longer and then pulled away as it became too much for me. I shuffled back and kissed her again and again, trying to eat her lips from her face. Sucking and spitting my own cunt juice back at her. I was completely overwhelmed.

I needed to reciprocate and she wasn't going to say no. As I shuffled down her body, she shimmied towards the back of the car. As soon as I got within sniffing distance of her vagina, I went straight for it.

I opened wide and sucked on her meaty wet flaps, sucking my way upwards towards her clit. Her juices filled my mouth as I let go of her clitoral hood and watched it twang back into place, sending shockwaves through her body. I then spat her slime back all over her vulva and then repeated it over and over. She got wetter and wetter, reaching down and pulling my head into her crotch to give her more intense pleasure.

"Slap me," she gasped. "Slap my pussy. Make it hurt."

I came up for air and pushed her thighs open to allow me to do as she asked. She bent her legs to expose her sopping gash and I smacked her on her pubic mound.

The sound was satisfying and she let out a whimper of pleasure.

"Lower... harder," she ordered. "Slap my clit."

I raised my hand and hit her hard on her clitoris and wet lips. The sound was more satisfying and louder. She whimpered again and started to arch her back. She was about to cum, I could smell it within her.

"Aahh... again."

Slap.

"Aahh... again."

Slap.

Her pussy looked swollen and red, but she wanted more. Deep down I think she wanted me to really hurt her, but I couldn't bring myself to hit her any harder.

"Fuck... I deserve this... it's so dirty... again... punish me."

Whether she deserved it or not, I hated hurting her. She was my world. I decided to change things slightly. I moved my face back down to her pussy and then alternated between pain and pleasure.

I could feel the heat coming off of her as I kissed her wet pussy.

I followed it with another slap to her clit, followed by immediate pleasure from my tongue.

"Oh my god Becca... the things you do to me..."

Slap... kiss... lick... spit.

"Yes... I'm going to... cum..."

Slap... kiss... lick... spit.

Slap... kiss... lick... spit.

She convulsed into a mind-blowing orgasm and I just buried my face between her wet legs and devoured her very soul. Her tangy juices splattered my face and I drank it down like a fine wine.

"Fuck... eat me... make me cum... oh god Becca."

She came hard, bucking and grinding into me.

Spurt... pulse... squirt.

Her poor swollen cunt pumped its nectar into my eager mouth in a never-ending stream of girl cum. She tasted like the essence of love. She looked like a writhing mass of sexual energy before me, as I continued to give her everything I had.

As she peaked, her breathing became a heavy, squeaking pant as she gasped and inhaled and moaned and squealed.

"I fucking love you Becca," she sighed. "Fuck me... push my legs back and rub your cunt against mine."

I grabbed her behind her knees and pushed her legs back towards her head. Her overheated cunt and asshole were spread wide and I couldn't resist another few licks. I pushed the flat of my tongue against her slimy anus and licked all the way up to her clit. I did it twice more, watching her twitch and moan as I sucked the juices from her vulva.

I spat them onto her clit and then pushed up so I was kneeling above her. She spread her cunt lips open making it look like an octopus' sucker and I dropped my own dripping hole down on top of her. As soon as our genitals made contact, she pulled me down in a lesbian embrace and started sucking her juices from my chin and lips.

"I can taste myself on you," she panted.

"Me too."

We started to swap spit, laced with girl cum. She spat it into my mouth and I dribbled it back into hers as we continued our sloppy play. Our pussy's mashed together in the same way as our mouths did and our clits rubbed together like too tiny tongues. This was lesbian tribbing taken to a whole new erotic level as we shared our juices with both sets of lips.

"Fucking hell, you're so slimy," she gasped.

"So are you," I replied, spitting all over her chin.

Our saliva was thick and clung to our faces as we writhed like a net full of freshly caught fish. Her clit flicked against mine sending new waves of pleasure through our tired bodies. I loved this woman with all my heart and this was the best way of showing her. She loved me too and, as we connected on a higher spiritual plane, we both came again.

Her first orgasm had barely subsided and she shrieked and pulled me closer by my waist, grinding into me over and over. I rocked my hips back and forth and felt us both squirt all over each other. Our squirting rhythm was like breathing in and out at opposing times. As she contracted and squirted against my spread hole, I relaxed and took in her juices. Then it reversed as she relaxed and I returned the favour. It was the same as swapping spit, but it was our vaginas sharing our ejaculate. I actually felt her runny juices enter my fuck-hole, before I dripped them back onto her.

This was the wettest, dirtiest lesbian sex I had ever had and I didn't want it to ever end.

We glided against each other.

We kissed and licked and spat on each other.

We were so shiny we looked like we'd been coated in baby oil, but this was all from our own bodies. Our loving, sexy, gorgeous bodies which wanted nothing more than to pleasure each other to oblivion.

Our shared orgasm went on and on with slowly diminishing power as we became exhausted. I continued to rock back and forth in unison with her, our lips now locked together as we slowed down and became more sensual and loving. I felt numb between my legs and I knew we were both spent. I could see it in her eyes. We slowly parted from one last, sloppy kiss, leaving strings of spit between us. We stared lovingly into each other's eyes and I could have died happy, remembering that look on her face. It was a look of unconditional love and admiration and I knew I was mirroring it back to her.

"We're incredible together," she whispered. "I love you so much."

"You're my world Lexa. I love you more," I murmured back.

"Not possible."

We untangled our legs and I lay down on top of her, snuggling into her sticky boobs.

"I'd give my life for you," I said softly, closing my eyes.

"Please don't. I want you to live forever."

"Not possible."

We lay in silence, panting for breath. The outside world seemed so far away as I lay on top of my beautiful girlfriend. Our intense love making had left a heady, steamy scent in the car and it felt as hot as a sauna. Our sweaty bodies melted together as one, as we enjoyed the endorphins which were now flowing around our bodies. The adrenaline of sneaking around in the dark and then the release and exchange of bodily fluids had been like a firework going off. We both needed it more than we knew.

After several minutes of silence and snuggling, Lexa spoke.

"I'm sorry Becca," she sighed.

"Sorry for what?"

"You know what. I've not exactly been helpful with your assignment."

I lifted my head from her sticky chest and kissed her softly on the lips.

"I forgive you," I whispered, staring into her smoky eyes.

"I wanted to be more supportive of you. I've just been so busy with everything else. Our teams are stretched to the limit at the moment."

"It's fine," I smiled, kissing her again. "I can take care of myself."

"I know you can, but I worry about you whenever you go on an assignment," she replied. "Our work is dangerous and I need to know that you're safe."

"I like the danger, it makes me fucking horny," I giggled. "I got wet just from sneaking out of the building undetected."

"You're so bad," she smiled. "But I do genuinely worry for you. I know I might come across as a bitch sometimes, but I do love you. I love you more than I love myself."

"I love you enough for the both of us," I said. "The work's not that dangerous anyway, I'm getting used to it."

"It's a lot more dangerous than you think, Becca," she sounded more serious.

"Are you trying to turn me on again?"

"No, I'm being honest. What we're working on right now is far bigger than we ever thought possible."

"I suppose having a multi-millionaire trying to rig the elections on behalf of the Russian's is pretty big," I agreed.

"It's even bigger than that."

She sounded like she was about to tell me something important, so I propped myself up on my elbow and looked down at her.

"I didn't think it could get much bigger than interfering with things at a government level?" I mused.

"It can and it is."

"What's going on? Tristan said MI5 were looking into it and he mentioned something about a list he was working on."

"This is designated above Top Secret, Becca. If I tell you, it has to remain between us."

"Of course. I'm intrigued now, you've got to tell me where all this is heading. I've had a feeling something isn't right with these assignments you keep sending me on. Why aren't the police or the military sorting these problems out? Why is it always us, working in the shadows?"

"I need to start at the beginning," she said, staring at the head lining of the car and looking for a starting point that I would understand. "Tristan told you about the list we have of people of interest, didn't he?"

"Yes," I shrugged.

"Do you know where that list came from?"

"No, he never mentioned it."

"It came from G-Spot Exclusive."

"What?"

"When G-Spot Exclusive got closed down we had all of their intel sent to us, computers, laptops, phones, paperwork, the whole lot. Our tech guys have slowly been sifting through it and they discovered a list of men who call themselves 'The Generals'."

"Sounds like a bunch of old perverts," I laughed, trying to lighten the mood.

"In some ways it is. At first, we just thought it was a list of dirty old fuckers who attended the club, but it wasn't. It was a select group from the club. People in influential positions in high-powered jobs."

"And Tristan Kingsley's name was on it?"

"Yes, but guess who else's names were on it?"

I tried to connect the dots and see where she was heading with this, but my gormless expression must have told Lexa that I didn't have a clue.

"Father Peter Tobias, Doctor Elijah Freeman, DI Clifford...."

"Holy fuck. The guys from the Eden Project?" I gasped.

"The very same. They used to meet up with other men on the list and make important business arrangements. In their case, they were selling their stem cell treatments to The Generals. In Tristan Kingsley's case he's influencing people through social media. They are all in it together. These fuckers are dug into all aspects of our everyday life. They're police chiefs, lawyers, judges, politicians, doctors, business owners. They're shaping everything we do. These men are so powerful that they are controlling aspects of the government without anyone having a clue that it's even happening."

She let that sink in for a moment, but I needed to know more.

"Are you saying it's like some sort of secret society, like the Free Masons or the Illuminati?" I asked in shock.

"If you want to think of it like that, yes. Although, I don't think the Illuminati are real," she raised her eyebrows and smirked.

"Was George one of them too? He was a police chief, wasn't he?" I quizzed.

"No, he's one of the good guys. He may have been a rapey pervert with an unhealthy interest in young girls, but he was onto them too. When we took on the Eden project, one of the provisos was that he told us everything he knew in return for us finding his daughter."

"Jesus fucking Christ," I said in long drawn out words. "You're being serious, right? You're not fucking with me?"

"No, I'm not fucking with you. Ethan has known about them for a long time, that's one of the reasons he set this whole facility up in the first place. I told you we work for the government, but that's not strictly true. Some jobs are government sanctioned, but we work in the shadows and we don't trust anyone."

"This is like something out of a conspiracy movie," I swooned. "I can't believe it."

"You better start believing it, because it's happening right under everyone's noses. We can't trust the police or the military, because The Generals have people placed in high ranking positions in both. We're on our own to a large extent. This is what we do and this is the life you chose," she explained.

"I chose a life of fucking and seducing people for some sort of greater good, but I never imagined it would be this serious," I gasped.

I lay on my side staring at her as she looked back at me. I suddenly had a huge realisation which had been staring me in the face since Tristan had suggested his fuck-party.

"Holy shit," I gasped, barely able to get my words out.

"What is it?"

"Tristan's party. He's inviting his old 'friends' from the G-Spot club. He told me they had business to discuss and that they used to do it at the club before it got shut down. That's why he wants us to be the entertainment afterwards. He can't use the club anymore so he's hosting it at Kingsley Manor."

"What's your point?"

"The Generals will most likely be there."

"Of course they'll be there, Becca, you stupid girl, but it doesn't matter. We already know who most of them are. The list contains some of their real names. Although some of them are under aliases to keep them a secret."

"What? Why not have them arrested then? What are we fucking about at?"