Becca XXX - Hard Time Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jarvis blew softly in my ear and then moved her mouth closer.

"You smell so sexy," she purred in a breathy voice. "You are a lucky girl."

"How does this make me lucky?" I asked.

"Because we only do this to the pretty young girls," she replied. "You should be flattered."

I felt her move closer and she kissed my neck as Reid's fingers thrust in and out of my dirty hole. Jarvis' lips were soft and gentle as she pressed them against my pulse point. My erogenous zones responded and I felt my clit start to throb. She then looked into my right ear before giving me another gentle kiss.

"Don't forget her nostrils and mouth," said Reid taking her fingers out of my ass and placing her hands on my butt cheeks.

"Of course," she replied. "Place your arms by your sides for me Sloan."

I pushed off of the wall and did as I was told while Jarvis moved around in front of me.

"Tilt your head back," she instructed.

I looked up at the ceiling as she shone the torch up each nostril to check for hidden items.

"Now, open your mouth wide," she continued.

I opened it, but only a small amount. This bitch was already pissing me off, so I thought I'd be awkward.

"You can open it wider than that. Pretend it's Saturday night and you're about to suck a big fat cock. I'm sure you're used to it."

I obeyed and the torch was shone into my mouth from different angles as she finished her search.

"All clear," she said, moving closer so that we were face to face.

Her lips were inches from mine as I gave her a look of utter defiance. Her eyes were locked onto mine as though we were having a staring contest.

"Kiss me," Jarvis ordered.

"What?"

"Kiss me."

"No, I'm not doing that. You've had your fun with your little friend here. Just issue me with my uniform and take me to my cell."

"This sounds like the prisoner is disobeying an order to me. What do you think, Miss Reid?"

"It sounds like it."

"Disobeying orders in prison is not a good idea. Now, I'm going to tell you once more. Kiss me."

I stood still and continued to stare at her. Jarvis smirked as though she was going to enjoy what came next. She nodded at Reid who was still behind me and she snapped into action. Her forearm went around my neck, getting me into a strangle hold. Her other arm locked against the back of my neck and she squeezed.

"Fucking kiss her," spat Reid. "Pucker those pretty lips and kiss Miss Jarvis."

She pushed my face towards her colleague as I tried to resist. Reid squeezed harder and I felt my windpipe constrict, cutting off my air supply. I had no choice but to do as she said or I'd pass out.

I pursed my lips as Reid pushed my head towards Jarvis. She leaned in and gave me a lingering kiss on the lips before pulling away.

"Mmmmm, she tastes as sexy as she looks," Jarvis cooed. "See, Sloan, that wasn't so bad, was it?"

These women were vile, but my pussy was dripping wet. Lexa's training was serving me well, even if she had betrayed me.

Reid loosened her grip as though she was testing me to see if I'd fight back. That would have been pointless and I thought I'd rather be kissed than strangled, so I went with it.

"Kiss her properly," said Reid, still keeping a loose grip around my throat.

I leaned forward and opened my lips a little to allow this bitch's tongue into my mouth. She tasted of stale coffee, but at least she was a good kisser. Instinctively, I reciprocated and circled my tongue around hers. Our saliva mixed together and Reid let me go.

Kiss -- slurp -- lick.

"Oooh, I think she's getting the hang of it," purred Reid. "See, if you do as we say, you get rewarded."

Jarvis placed one hand on my cheek and the other on my right breast, giving it a squeeze as her kiss intensified. Meanwhile I felt Reid softly caressing my ass before moving her hand between my legs once more.

"Jesus Christ, her cunt's even wetter," cooed Reid. "It's running down her legs."

"I think she likes it," tittered Jarvis, momentarily parting and then pulling me back in before I could respond.

Her kiss became more passionate with her taking the dominant role. This whole charade was about showing me who was in charge. I was just a lowly prisoner as far as they were concerned. That made me their property with whom they could do whatever they liked.

Reid's fingers parted my slimy lips and she slid them along my oily groove until she found my clit. At the same time, she flicked my hair to one side and started to kiss my neck.

"Good girl," she whispered. "That's it... you like it, don't you?"

I continued to kiss Jarvis, feeling the tingle in my belly building uncontrollably.

"You're so pretty," Reid continued. "You've got the body and looks of a supermodel. We own you now."

I let out a small moan into Jarvis' mouth as I felt Reid slide two fingers into my quim.

"Mmmm, what a juicy little slag," she moaned.

Jarvis stopped kissing me and took her hand off of my cheek. She dropped it lower and stroked it over my collar bone while her other hand continued to fondle my breasts.

"Stick your fingers in her asshole," Jarvis ordered. "I'll take over with her pussy."

I felt Jarvis' fingers slide across my belly and over my pubic bone. Reid parted my butt cheeks and slid her fingers over my wet perineum and into my starfish.

"She's all smooth at the front," cooed Jarvis. "She's got that little girl look about her."

"Some of the perverts in here are going to love her," tittered Reid.

These women were well rehearsed in their rapey little game. It ran like clockwork with each girl knowing exactly what to do to me so they could work as a team. Jarvis pushed two fingers inside me and dropped her face lower so she could suck my tits. Her fingers found my G-spot straight away and she made a beckoning motion against it while the heel of her hand stimulated my engorged clit.

Reid kissed my neck from behind while she anally violated me. She then reached her spare hand around in front of me and cupped my breast.

"Suck her nipples," ordered Reid. "Let's get this bitch off."

"I love it when you feed me a young girl's tits," slurped Jarvis. "It's so fucking sexy."

With most of my sexual areas being played with, and the fact I was an unwilling participant, I realised there was no way I was going to be able to hold back my climax. It was building inside me like never before as the two prison officers raped me like a dog.

I had no idea what was going through their minds. They must have loved their abuse of power and the fact they were dominating and humiliating me in the worse possible way.

My belly began to flutter as Reid squeezed my tit and Jarvis sucked on it like a hungry baby. Jarvis increased her pressure and pace, pressing hard on my G-spot and bashing her palm against my clit as though it was a boxer's speed ball.

"She's getting wetter," gasped Jarvis. "She fucking loves it."

"I can feel her little shitter twitching too," purred Reid. "She's going to cum hard."

My ever-increasing pleasure rose at an exponential rate and my legs began to tremble.

Rub -- rub- rub.

Squelch -- squelch -- squelch.

Kiss -- slurp -- suck.

The feeling of ecstasy built from deep within me. Being used and abused always got me off quickly. I had no choice in the matter so I just stood there and let it consume me. I was just an object of fun to them; a piece of fuck meat; a rape whore.

"Make her fucking cum," hissed Reid. "She's close now, I can almost smell it."

"I can smell it for sure. She smells like a slut. She's going to climax any second now."

Hearing them talk about me as though I wasn't even there, triggered my orgasm off like an explosion inside me. It was as though I had a firework going off within my very soul and I came hard and violently at the hands of my molesters.

My first orgasmic contraction made me squeal loudly and I gushed my girl juice all over Jarvis' hand like a water pipe bursting between my legs.

Sssqqqquuuiiiiirrrrtttttt.

My juices splashed all over her trousers and shoes and dribbled down my legs.

"Jesus. She's a fucking squirter," gasped Jarvis. "I fucking knew she was filthy."

"Yes... oh... fuck... yes," I trembled uncontrollably.

Sssssqqquiiiirrrttt

More ejaculate left my body and soaked the floor beneath me. Reid pushed her fingers into my tight asshole as it twitched in time with my pussy contractions.

"Fuck... oh my god... fuck."

"Keep going," said Reid. "Make her fucking squirm. Dirty squirty slag."

I was squirming. The stimulation was becoming unbearable as I continued to cum. It felt uncomfortable, but I didn't want it to stop. I hoped I'd just pass out and that this would all be over.

Rub -- rub - rub.

Squelch -- squelch -- squelch.

Kiss -- slurp -- suck.

My eyes rolled back in my head as the darkness closed in. I was about to pass out from the raw pleasure and abuse.

My two assailants must have felt my legs give way because as quickly as it had started, they both stopped, holding me in place to stop me from hitting the floor.

"What a fucking dirty little bitch," spat Jarvis, mocking me. "She said that she didn't like it and then she came all over me. She doesn't know if she's coming or going."

"She was definitely cumming," laughed Reid, pulling her finger out of my ass.

They both laughed at their little joke as I got my breath back and my vision returned to normal. My whole body felt weak and tingly after such a spectacular involuntary orgasm.

"The dirty cow has made a mess all over your trousers, Miss Jarvis," Reid pointed out. "That's no way to thank you after we've been so nice to her."

"I agree. She's very ungrateful. We don't make every girl cum when they arrive here you know," she replied. "What do you think we should do about her?"

"I can make her lick your pussy," said Reid excitably.

"What?" I protested. "I'm not doing that. You've had your fun with me, now just let me go to my cell."

Reid yanked my hair back as Jarvis slid her fingers out of my cunt and stood up straight in front of me.

"You're more ungrateful than I thought," she said. "We've just made you cum. Now you need to return the favour. My cunt's all sticky in my panties and I'm sure Miss Reid's is too."

"Mine's very sticky and wet," she replied. "It's the least she can do."

"Have you licked a girl's pussy before?" mocked Jarvis. "You seem to be no stranger to receiving female pleasure; how good are you at giving it?"

"This is so wrong. What you're doing is an abuse of power," I hissed. "Let me go."

"You didn't seem to be complaining a minute ago when you came all over my fingers," said Jarvis, holding her wet hand up to my face. "Look at the mess you made."

"That was an involuntary body reaction. It doesn't mean that I enjoyed it."

Jarvis sniffed her fingers and then wiped them under my nose with a wicked sneer.

"Smells to me like you enjoyed it. Now... I'm going to take my trousers off and you are going to lick my cunt until I climax," she smirked. "If you don't, you'll be receiving far worse punishments than squirting all over the floor."

She didn't wait for a response from me. I watched her scoot over to the bench where my clothes were and she swept them onto the floor with her arm as though they were litter. She then undid her belt at the same time as kicking her boots off.

"Get her over here on her knees," Jarvis commanded. "Let's see if her tongue's as good at licking my cunt as it is at complaining."

Reid pushed me towards Jarvis by my hair. I offered no resistance for fear of being beaten or worse. Jarvis pulled her black trousers off as Reid jabbed her knees into the back of mine causing me to buckle and fold forwards. My face was now level with their waists and I got my first view of Jarvis' underwear.

She'd opted for black cotton briefs with yellow satin edging. It was the most feminine thing about her so far and I wondered if she'd worn them to feel girly underneath her manly uniform.

Reid noticed them too.

"Wow, they're such pretty panties, Miss Jarvis. They look great on you," she complimented her.

"Awww thanks. I bought them last week and, luckily for Sloan here, they were clean on this afternoon."

She didn't keep them on for long. I watched her staring down at me as she thumbed them down slowly to reveal a very hairy bush. Her pubic hair was shaped into a neat triangle on her pubic mound. It was unusual in this day and age to see pubic hair on a woman and it took me by surprise.

The knickers continued their downward journey revealing her puffy pussy lips as they slid down her muscular thighs. This woman did squats that was for sure. Her quads looked like she could crush a coconut between them.

The delicate garment hit the floor and she kicked it out of the way with a flick of her foot. She then sat on the bench and shuffled her ass to the very edge of it until her pussy was in the perfect position. Finally, she lay back with her legs spread wide and ordered me to start work.

"Get your face in there and eat my cunny," she said it like it was nothing.

I stayed where I was, even though her "cunny" -- as she called it -- looked very appetising. She had what I would describe as a slit-pussy. Her inner lips were small and didn't protrude past her labia majora; a bit like Natalie's cunt. Her pubes looked coarse like a scouring pad and were jet black. She'd shaved everything else off from her clit down.

"Are you fucking deaf, slut," spat Reid. "Get your face in my girlfriend's twat and make her cum."

It was the first time she'd admitted that they were an item. I didn't know what sort of relationship they had, but they both seemed to be full-blown lesbians rather than bi-sexuals. Jarvis was playing the man's role and Reid was definitely the woman in the partnership.

She pushed my face closer to Jarvis' genitals and I got my first whiff of her erotic scent. All women smell differently and Jarvis' aroma was strong. She didn't smell sweaty, just musky mixed with cheap soap which told me she'd recently showered. I guessed these two were on the late shift and she'd only just started work.

I offered a small amount of resistance as Reid grasped my hair harder and wrenched my face between her lover's legs.

"Fucking eat it," she spat. "Make her cum."

It didn't bother me eating her pussy; in fact, I was almost looking forward to it. What I didn't want to do was make it look like I was enjoying it, they were going to have to work a lot harder to break me.

I stuck the flat of my tongue out and licked along her slit from bottom to top. Jarvis flinched at the initial contact and then squirmed her ass around to get comfortable.

"Mmmmm good girl," she moaned softly. "Lick around my fuck hole and then work your way to my clit."

This was a woman who knew what she liked and she wasn't afraid to give verbal instructions. It was another way of showing me that she was very much in charge.

I made my tongue pointed and rigid and forced it between her plump lips like a wedge. I was immediately rewarded with her salty fluids coating my tongue with her sexual desire.

Raping me and making me cum had obviously turned her on because she was sopping wet inside. As soon as I broke the seal, her juices started to flow out of her crevice like a river.

I circled my tongue around the entrance to her fleshy opening, stimulating the thousands of nerve endings that occupied that area.

Lick -- poke -- slurp.

"Oooh fuck... she's done this before," panted Jarvis. "Her tongue feels amazing."

I felt degraded being forced to lick another woman's vagina, especially as my head was being held in place by her girlfriend. What made it more surreal was that Jarvis was still fully clothed from the waist up. She even had her stab vest on as she spread her legs even wider.

I tilted my head to the side and started to make out with her luscious lips. My tongue slid in and out of her juicy hole as I kissed and nuzzled her lips as though I was kissing her mouth. The effect was immediate and I felt her quiver and push her pussy into my face even more.

"Wow, she looks so sexy," purred Reid. "She's definitely no stranger to girl on girl."

I sucked her outer lips into my mouth tasting her tangy flavour. Jarvis pushed her hands down and spread herself open so that I could gain better access. She used her thumbs to spread her lips open, glancing down to see the action.

I responded without being asked and licked my way up to her large swollen clit. It looked like a small pink toe poking out from behind its hood and I soon had my lips around it, sucking on it like a tiny cock.

"Holy fucking shit," she gasped. "She's good."

After a few seconds of sucking and licking the most sensitive part of her body, I dropped down again and tongue fucked her wet hole like a hissing snake. Jarvis kept herself spread open, flicking her bean with her finger.

"Fucking hell, she's going to get me off in no time," Jarvis squeaked. "Come up here and kiss me, Miss Reid."

Reid gave my hair a quick yank to make sure I was going to behave myself and then she dropped down beside her manly girlfriend and started to kiss her. They started slowly with Reid forcing her tongue into Jarvis' mouth and encircling it with hers. They both closed their eyes and Jarvis started to pant and wriggle on the bench as her orgasm approached.

"Oh fuck... she's going to make me cum... holy shit," she moaned.

I worked my way back to her clit to finish her off, knowing that the extra stimulation and emotional connection that she had from kissing her lover would finally trigger her climax.

"FUCK... RIGHT THERE... MAKE ME CUM... YOU LITTLE WHORE," she cried as her juices oozed out of her love tunnel.

She started to cum, soaking my chin with warm salty nectar as I continued to suck and lick at her clit as though I was a starving child.

"FFUUUUUUCCCKKKKK."

She started to wriggle, hitting her peak early and writhing on the bench as Reid sucked her lips off of her face. Jarvis grabbed the back of my head with both hands and clamped her huge thighs around my neck to hold me in place. Cunt honey filled my mouth, almost drowning me as I drank and slurped it down.

Finally, she arched her back one last time and then kicked me away with her right foot. She was so forceful that I reeled backwards and fell onto the floor.

"Jesus Christ... holy shit... you've got to try her out... she's a cunny licking master," Jarvis panted, trying to compose herself. "Who is this little bitch?"

"No one's that good," snapped Reid in jealousy.

She didn't seem to like being upstaged by the new inmate.

"I've not cum that hard for a long time," Jarvis continued. "You're good, babe, but fucking hell that was intense."

Reid's face said it all as she stood up and started to undo her trousers. She hated me with a vengeance at that point. I'd made her girlfriend cum harder than she ever had and she wasn't happy about it.

"Get her on the bench," she spat to Jarvis. "We'll see how good she is."

Jarvis reluctantly rolled off the bench and onto the floor with a loud crump. Her legs were weak and she was still bathing in the afterglow. I stayed where I was just to annoy Reid. If I could turn these two against each other it would feel like a small win for me.

"Get on the fucking bench," Reid snapped at me. "Face up."

I dragged myself off of the floor and lay on my back on the bench. Reid undressed from the waist down in record time in a flurry of shoes and trousers. Surprisingly, she kept her knickers on. They were white with a huge pink heart on the front.

"Make sure she doesn't move," she said to Jarvis. "I'm going to sit on her face, but I need to do something first."

"Like what?" quizzed Jarvis. "We're running out of time."

"I know, but I'm dying for a pee. I can't cum if I need to pee. This little bitch thinks she's better than me so I need to put her in her place. Hold her down."