Becca XXX - Hard Time Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew what was coming and I knew why Reid had left her underwear on. I'd done my fair share of panty pissing with Lexa and I knew how sexy it felt. Reid was going to squat over my face and piss her knickers as a punishment for me.

Unfortunately for her, I loved water sports so it wasn't going to bother me in the slightest. I tried to sit up as Reid straddled the low bench above me. Jarvis pushed me back down by my shoulders and held me in place.

"Oh fuck, I love watching you piss your panties," Jarvis cooed. "Do it all over her face."

"That's the plan," Reid hissed, sounding angry. "I'll teach the little bitch."

She lined her gusset up above my face and stared down at me with hatred in her eyes. The pink heart was a foot above me, ready to splash golden rain down onto me.

I knew from experience that Reid's positioning would make it difficult for her to start her flow. Standing with your legs spread and trying to relax at the same time wasn't easy.

Reid's face turned to one of concentration as she tried to relax. I heard an initial spurt, trickle into her gusset and the white material changed colour. A pale-yellow stain appeared underneath her as her underwear went see-through and then she went into full flow.

Ppsstt. Ppppppssssstttttttttttt.

The familiar sound of a girl pissing was magnified by the wet fabric and it was soon dripping from her panties into my face. It was warm, sticky and sour. I tried to keep it out of my eyes so I could see the beautiful sight above me. I loved being pissed on.

"Yeah... that's it... pee in her face," laughed Jarvis. "Teach her a lesson."

I tried to breathe through my nose, but I was inhaling her urine. That made me open my mouth so that I could take in air, but it also meant I was tasting her pee. It wasn't strong pee; she'd obviously stayed hydrated as it was more of a straw colour than dark yellow.

Just as I thought she was done with me, she pulled her knickers to one side and let me receive the full force of her piss-jet straight into my mouth.

Jarvis let out a long gasp which turned into a giggle while her girlfriend showered me with the contents of her bladder.

"Wow, you really did need to go, didn't you?" she tittered.

"Ahhhhhh, fuck yeah... almost done."

She forced the last few squirts out using her pelvic floor muscles and then she leaned down and kissed Jarvis on the lips. I coughed up pee and spat it all over myself soaking my hair and trying to catch my breath.

"You're not so fucking cocky now, are you bitch?" Reid hissed. "Look at you, all covered in my pee. You're just a human toilet to me."

I spat more pee out feeling utterly humiliated and worthless. It wasn't worth answering back. I knew she wasn't done with me yet.

"Oh no," gasped Jarvis. "I've just realised something."

"What is it?" her disgusting friend asked.

"We've got no toilet paper. How will you ever get your piss flaps clean?"

"Hmmm, that is a puzzler," mused Reid. "We need a pussy cleaner."

They both looked down at me and smiled. It was a sinister smile which I knew they'd used a thousand times before.

Reid kept her knickers pulled aside and sat down on my chest. Her cunt was inches from my face and I felt Jarvis pulling my head up to get me nearer to her girlfriend's pissy lips.

"Lick it clean," she ordered.

Reid's pussy was bald with a pierced clit and long lips. Her delicate pink folds glistened and jiggled as she got into position. I could smell fresh pee mixed with the smell of her aroused snatch. I knew that once I'd lapped up her piss, I'd soon be on to the good stuff so I just got on with my clean up job.

Her lips wobbled as I stuck my tongue out and licked the droplets from her soft skin. Tangy piss hit my tastebuds as Jarvis pushed my face into her lover's crotch.

"Get into every nook and cranny," she laughed. "Miss Reid has a full shift to do once we're done with you. She doesn't want to be stinking of pee all night."

Lick -- slurp -- suck.

Lick -- slurp -- suck.

I swallowed it down as fast as I could, feeling the clammy panty fabric soaking my chest and neck. Once I'd sucked and licked the piss off of her genitals, she stood up and removed her underwear.

She threw them onto the floor with a wet slap and then straddled the bench once more. This time she hovered above me with her meaty cunt lips dangling above my mouth.

"Suck them," she ordered. "Then tongue fuck me and then suck my clit."

I opened wide as she lowered her long meaty flaps into my mouth. Instinctively, I sucked them in enjoying the fresher taste of her love honey. My nose nuzzled her clit, filling my lungs with her pheromones.

"Push your tongue inside her," ordered Jarvis. "Do it like you did to me."

My fat tongue parted her yielding labia and I wormed it inside her. She was incredibly tight due to her position above me. Her pussy walls were tensed which only increased the sensation of my tongue sliding into her.

"Oh... fuck yeah... you weren't joking about her skills... fuck me," she gasped.

The smell of her pissy clit and aroused quim made my own genitals twitch. I just wished Jarvis would have gone down on me or fingered me again to get me off, but she was too busy making out with her girlfriend.

They kissed each other above me like two teenagers as I brought Reid to the boil. I swallowed down her precious juices and flicked my tongue from side to side as I made my way to her love bud. Her clitoris was very small, hidden behind its cobra-like hood, but it was rock hard. It felt as though I was licking a diamond covered in gristle as I sucked on it and used her juices and my saliva to make it nice and sloppy for her.

"She's so fucking good at cunny licking... oh my god," Reid panted.

"I told you she was. Is she going to make you cum?"

"Yes... yes... oh my fucking god yes."

It looked like my ordeal was almost over. All I needed to do was trigger this rapey bitch off and then I'd be allowed to go to my cell and get some well-earned rest.

Lick -- slurp -- suck.

Lick -- slurp -- suck.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck me... oh shit."

"Cum. Cum in her face, you sexy bitch," Jarvis encouraged her.

"Stick your thumb in my cunt," she ordered. "Oh my god... do it... do it now."

I knew how she felt. She was on the edge of climax but she needed something to tip her over the edge. A thumb in the pussy would be more than enough.

I stuck my thumb out as though I was hitch hiking, hooking my arm over her hip and coming in from behind. I then stuffed it straight into her tight little slit and she came instantly.

"YYYYYEEEESSSSS... AAAAHHHHHH," she squeaked. "I'M CUMMING."

Her walls contracted around my thumb and juice bubbled out of her. She came so hard that her pussy muscles almost forced my thumb back out of her. She had one of the tightest holes I'd ever felt and it made me wonder if she was a virgin when it came to cock.

Lick -- slurp -- suck.

Gush -- drip -- swallow.

I swallowed down her heavenly nectar which tasted a lot better than her piss. My clit throbbed and pulsed as I willed myself to cum again. I squished my legs together to try and force out an orgasm, but I wasn't even close to cumming.

Reid ground her wet pussy against my nose and lips until she couldn't take any more. Her legs gave way and she toppled forwards onto her girlfriend in a frenzy of passionate kisses.

I got my breath back and wiped her cunt slime from my face as they enjoyed a warm embrace, entwining their legs together and hugging each other lovingly. These two were obviously very much in love with one another and I felt instantly jealous that I'd been let down by someone who I thought loved me.

Even these two prison rapists had a special connection and, here I was, betrayed, naked and abused, about to spend a long time behind bars. The reality of it all came crashing down around me and I burst into tears. My eyes streamed and my nose ran like a wet pussy. It wasn't the rape that had upset me; it was the feeling of being let down. I'd been let down and hung out to dry by the very people who meant the most to me. It was utterly crushing.

I wondered if I'd ever trust anyone again after this, let alone fall in love again.

"Stop fucking snivelling," snapped Jarvis. "It wasn't that bad. You came, didn't you?"

"Yeah," added Reid. "And it's not like you're a stranger to eating cunt. Your skills are off the chart. We'll be doing this again very soon."

"Fuck you," I sniffed. "Are we fucking done here?"

Jarvis leapt up and grabbed me around the throat. She squeezed hard and pushed her nose against mine.

"We fucking own you now, Sloan. We'll tell you when we're done with you. If you breathe a word of this to anyone, we'll put you into solitary confinement for six months, with nothing but darkness and a bucket to shit in, do you understand?"

I nodded.

"Good. Now, lie there and shut the fuck up until I say otherwise."

She let go of me and helped Reid back to her feet. I lay on the bench with my hair and face drenched in piss and cunt juice, awaiting further instructions.

"We need to get her to her cell," said Reid. "This has taken longer than usual."

"I know, but it was worth it," she smiled. "Let's get dressed and issue her with her clothing and essentials. It should be a quiet shift tonight. We can have some more fun in the guard room once she's locked up."

"Mmmm, I can't wait," cooed Reid.

They both proceeded to get dressed after finding their discarded clothing. Reid didn't bother with her pissy panties; she just pulled her trousers back on followed by her socks and shoes. Travis followed suit and threw her lovers soiled underwear into a nearby bin.

They then moved over to the shelves to find me some prison clothing.

"She's about a size ten," said Jarvis. "She can have two pairs of trousers and seven T-shirts."

She pulled the items from the shelves and literally threw them at me.

"And ten pairs of regulation white panties," added Reid. "Plus, two bras... she looks like a thirty-two D. What do you think, Miss Jarvis?"

"Give her a thirty-two C," she replied. "It will make her tits look more appealing."

I wasn't going to get a say in any of this so I just lay there as more clothes were thrown at me. I'd stopped crying and I felt utterly drained and dejected.

"Ten pairs of socks, one pair of plimsoles. What size shoe do you wear, Sloan?"

"Five," I sighed.

They got thrown at me too.

"Two sweat shirts, size ten."

"One wash kit."

"Two towels."

"One toilet roll."

I slowly sat up on the bench and picked up my clothes from the floor.

"Can I get dressed now?" I asked.

"Well duh," laughed Reid. "Unless you want to walk onto the prison wing with that sexy body of yours on display."

"What about a shower?"

"What about it? It's too late at night for one of those. You'll have to wait until the morning."

Jarvis and Reid winked at each other and laughed as I pulled my white cotton briefs on. There was nothing sexy about them and they were a million miles away from what I was used to. The bra was stiff and itchy, but at least it fitted. Jarvis had chosen the size well and it did enhance my tits. I wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing bearing in mind where I was heading.

"Hurry up, we haven't got all night," snapped Jarvis.

I quickly pulled my socks, trousers and shoes on, followed by my T-shirt. I piled everything else on top of each other, noticing that some of my clothes were wet with piss and squirt juice from where they'd landed on the floor.

The two prison officers also thought that was highly amusing.

"You need to look after your clothing a bit better than that, Sloan. You won't be getting any clean ones for at least a week. Now, use your old clothes to clean the piss off of the floor," Jarvis nodded at the clothes I'd arrived in. "We can't leave the supply room in this state."

I left my new clothes on the bench and picked up my top and jeans. I used them like a cloth and mopped up the bodily fluids from the floor.

"Place them in the bag provided," instructed Jarvis, holding a plastic sack open in front of me.

I threw the sodden garments into the bag, wondering if I'd ever see them again.

"Ok. Let's take you to meet your new cell mate then, shall we?" said Reid as though she was talking to a child. "I'm sure you'll be feeling quite at home in no time."

I picked up my new belongings as Jarvis opened the door which led back out to the reception desk.

I followed them out, hearing the slam and jingle of keys behind me.

"Is she all set?" asked the fat man behind the counter. "Did everything go ok in there?"

"It went as expected," Jarvis winked. "I think this young lady will fit in well here. She's very obedient and she's a fast learner. She knows which side her bread is buttered. Don't you, Sloan?"

"Yes, Miss Jarvis," I sighed.

"Excellent," he chuckled. "I like a prisoner who's good at following instructions. Maybe I can get better acquainted with her during her stay here."

"I'm sure she'll be delighted," laughed Reid.

I knew he was giving it a double meaning, but I was too tired to care. I had no doubt that the male prison officers would be as bad as Jarvis and Reid, if not worse.

"Enjoy your stay, Sloan. See you soon," he said in a sinister tone.

I nodded and waited for Reid to open the door.

Jangle... creak.

I followed her through and Jarvis gripped my arm to keep me close.

Slam... jangle.

"This way."

We walked to another door which had the words "A-Wing. Restricted-Status Prisoners" written on it in white lettering.

Fear washed over me. Restricted-Status was a category of prisoner who had committed the worst crimes. I was about to be banged up with murderers, rapists and sex offenders. Life didn't get much worse than this.

Jangle... creak.

"Welcome to A-Wing," laughed Reid.

I was ushered into a large long room with locked cells along each side. Above me there was another floor with open walkways leading to more cells. A large net had been strung across the open centre of the wing to stop people from either being thrown off the upper floor or from committing suicide.

It was eerily quiet with just the odd murmur of a voice. The prison officers' loud footsteps echoed around the cavernous building. I shuffled along between the two of them carrying my new possessions. I was surprised how clean the place was; it looked more like a hospital than a correctional facility. It also smelt like one with the aroma of last night's food mixed with disinfectant and bleach hanging in the air.

We got to an open metal stairway and ascended it to the first floor. My cell was half way down the white-washed walls and had a grey door that matched my clothing. Cell number one-zero-seven was to be my new home.

In the centre of the door there was a longitudinal flap which looked like a vertical letter box. Reid opened it and peered through the slit-like window before banging on the door twice.

Bang -- bang.

"Prisoner Heart, we're coming in," she bellowed.

Jangle -- creak.

The door opened inwards into the darkness and I saw a small figure emerging from the bottom bunk bed. She flicked the light on and squinted at us through the doorway.

"What is it?" she asked in a sleepy voice.

"We've got a new cell mate for you. This is prisoner Sloan," said Jarvis, shoving me in the back. "You can show her the ropes in the morning."

"What? ... oh... err... yeah... sure," she spluttered, still half asleep.

Jarvis poked me in the back again and I lurched forwards into the cell.

"See you soon, Pumpkin," Reid winked as the door was slammed shut.

Slam... jangle.

The terrifying sound was followed by footsteps fading away.

That was it.

I was locked up.

I was now a full-blown member of the prison system. The frightening reality of what was to become of me was now in the hands of other people. It was a terrifying thought.

"The top bunk's yours," said Heart, sounding annoyed. "Welcome to hell."

"Oh... err... thanks," I replied nervously.

I placed my belongings onto the bed and took a look around the seven-feet by twelve-feet room. The bunk bed took up almost half of the allotted space and appeared to have seen better days. Opposite there was a well-worn desk with two plastic chairs and a small television. Personal belongings seemed to be stored in a two-tier locker next to the desk and there was a pinboard on the wall near the window.

Heart saw me looking around and must have realised that I was feeling a little overwhelmed. She didn't seem too happy about me being there, but I would have felt the same if I'd been rudely awakened in the middle of the night.

"Is it your first time inside?" she asked, sitting on her bed and looking me up and down.

"How did you guess?" I replied.

"From the horrified look on your face. I've seen it many times. Don't worry, you get used to the place after a couple of weeks."

"I'm hoping to be out of here before then," I replied.

"Really? How?"

"I'm a remand prisoner," I stated. "I haven't had a trial or been sentenced yet."

"Shit, girl. You must have done something pretty bad to be locked up in here on remand," she said raising her eyebrows.

"What makes you say that?"

"This is Bronzefield. It's a Cat A prison. It's one of the worst prisons in the UK. If you've been sent here to await trial, it means that they didn't grant you bail. That in turn means that they don't trust you to be out there," she nodded at the small barred window. "If you'd committed a petty crime, you wouldn't be in here."

"I guess not," I admitted.

"I'm Naomi," she said, holding her hand out to me.

"Becca," I replied, taking her hand and shaking it firmly.

Naomi was a black girl of a similar age and build to me. She was slender and athletic with large breasts and jet-black hair. Her hair was curly and long and she had it in more of a permed-style than a full-on afro. Her skin was as rich and smooth as chocolate and her huge eyes shone out of the darkness like bright white diamonds. She licked her plump lips and smiled up at me with perfect white teeth. She appeared to be warming to me already.

"Pleased to meet you," she said. "Do you want me to give you a tour of the place?"

I glanced around the cell again.

"I think I've taken it all in," I giggled.

"Yeah, what you see is what you get in here. Bed, TV, desk area, and the shitter's behind you," she nodded over my shoulder.

I turned to see a stainless-steel toilet hanging on the wall with no toilet seat. Next to that was a hand basin made out of the same shiny material. The toilet was partially screened off from the doorway, but plainly visible to anyone in the room. Privacy was almost non-existent.

"Unless it's an emergency, try not to shit in it, especially at night," Naomi said. "It's best to use the main block for that sort of thing."

"What if I need a piss?" I smiled. "It's been a long day."

"Sure, knock yourself out," she replied. "But use your own toilet paper. That stuff's like gold around here."

Having just been subjected to horrific abuse by Reid and Jarvis, I was desperate for a pee by now. I grabbed my toilet roll from the top bunk and moved over to the toilet. Naomi lay back on her bed wearing only white regulation panties and a T-shirt with the sleeves cut off. I guessed she'd modified her uniform herself and it made her look badass.

I pushed my trousers and knickers down in one movement and then sat down on the steel pan. It felt hard and cold, but I knew I wouldn't be sitting there for long; I was desperate to go. I was soon in full flow and noticed Naomi glancing over at me briefly as my pee stream tinkled into the water below.

"Did those two bitches give you a hard time?" she asked, staring at the mattress above her and trying not to look at me.