All Comments on 'Becca XXX - Hard Time Ch. 02'

by Naughtybecca

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
florbustflorbustalmost 2 years ago

Another great five star chapter Becca. Keep them cumming! Jim

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 2 years ago

So Becca perfect — the fine details that go into your pieces, the uniquely interesting characters you create around Becca whether “good guys” or “bad guys”, the touches of humor (e.g., shower beat down), moments of feeling between Naomi and Becca, and wildly graphic sex so integral to the storyline. We may think we know what comes next — just enough to tease us with loose ends and new tension as we immerse ourselves in this follow up to Dangerous Cargo. Thanks for continuing to share your fertile imagination. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

tkarddetkarddealmost 2 years ago

Ok you got me! I couldn’t stop once I got started! What a great story and of course Becca is in control. I’m looking forward to the upcoming “parties” she will be attending. But mostly, who else will be in attendance. Thank you for another work of art! You are the best!

enjoy_readingenjoy_readingalmost 2 years ago

Amazing second chapter! Think Becca will have some fun in the prison meantime.

shurlin3shurlin3almost 2 years ago

So Becca, great story telling, and commercial quality writing, and hot sex scenes, all as always. Your description of the fight action and Becca’s “recon” mind set are so detailed and realistic, suggesting you may have been in the military special forces at some time in you life? Or maybe have close relationships with people who are? The research effort that must go into your stories is incredible, and all us Lit readers are the beneficiaries! Thank you for sharing you talents.

P.S. I am still pissed at Lexa for setting Becca up!!!

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 2 years ago

That prison governor and the warders deserve everything they get and I don't mean treats. Go Becca get the bastards screwed they should be on the other side of the bars. Meantime Becca accepting injustice like punishment is a life skill, just as long as you get to inflict punishment on the perpetrators. I'm a Becca fan, and i can't wait to read about it over the coming weeks and months. Meanwhile 5 stars will look better on your assets than three stripes. Well done Becca regards Bob.

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 2 years ago

A thought has occured to me that Becca has been, "set up " to quote shurlin, to expose corruption in prison management and also in the school for girls that he ran before being elevated to his current position as rapist in chief at this establishment, as there is no way this can be tolerated in any society where Becca becomes involved. After her release from prison I'm just wondering whether she may be invited to a garden party by a grateful government for exposing the corruption in high places. Just a suggestion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was so hoping Becca would eat some pussy.

MarkthegeekMarkthegeekabout 1 year ago

Awesome psychological story,lots of twisted perversion to boot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtybecca@Naughtybecca
Hi, Naughtybecca here. Thank you for choosing to read my erotic stories. Reading them in the correct order will improve your enjoyment through Becca’s sexual journey. Poor Becca. An eight part story explaining the origins of our sexy star. Becca XXX. Her first erotic missi...