All Comments on 'Becca XXX - Hard Time Ch. 04'

by Naughtybecca

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 2 years ago

6 stars

I just love the badass attitude

Cindy1001Cindy1001almost 2 years ago

Yeah, Becca dishes more out than she takes in! Excellent once more. Curious to the follow-up.

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 2 years ago

Becca’s “dreaming” of past events was helpful to this evolving storyline and her character while sustaining mystery/intrigue. You have this reader searching for clues/hints while still wondering why Natalie seems all but forgotten (?). The degrading debauchery was Becca-perfect; loved the sex/love making with Sheryl, so intense and revealing as intended. You’ve introduced a provocative character in The Crow while leaving us perched on edge. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

enjoy_readingenjoy_readingalmost 2 years ago

Too bad I couldn't give more than 5 stars. An excellent and most enjoyable chapter. Very interesting to relive what she had gone through before. An exciting rape orgy with all the trimmings. Sexy and dangerous girl-to-girl make-out session at the end. That's why this series is so amazing to follow.

TheOutsiderOfLiteroticaTheOutsiderOfLiteroticaalmost 2 years ago

Astonishing work from the never fail NaughtyBecca! Anxious for more!

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 2 years ago

I can only give 5stars as your writing fully deserves that, but the amount of bodily fluids was a bit offputting so I skipped a lot of the orgy. But all the while hoping for some pointers as to the real purpose of Becca's incarceration, as I have thought from chapter one there is a,point to all of this I think it is allied to Becca's last case, however I'll just have to be patient . Looking forward to chapter 5.

tkarddetkarddealmost 2 years ago

As a long time fan I have never been disappointed in your work. In fact I always find myself on the edge of my seat as Becca has a way of putting you there, either from her kick ass adventures or her super sexy encounters. This tale did not fail to deliver and I am now anxiously awaiting the next release! I also enjoyed the trip down memory lane as we were immersed in darkness. I am very excited to see what comes up between Becca and the Crow as this tale unfolds. I am once again giving you 5 starts although 5 Xs would be grand!!

coalminerpro69coalminerpro69over 1 year ago

Best story I’ve read on this site to date! Bravo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtybecca@Naughtybecca
Hi, Naughtybecca here. Thank you for choosing to read my erotic stories. Reading them in the correct order will improve your enjoyment through Becca’s sexual journey. Poor Becca. An eight part story explaining the origins of our sexy star. Becca XXX. Her first erotic missi...