All Comments on 'Becca XXX - Hard Time Ch. 07'

by Naughtybecca

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
florbustflorbustover 1 year ago

Another 5 star chapter Becca. Can't wait for the next one. Keep the chapters cumming! Jim

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Now that was Naughtybecca perfect. You craft scenes that leave this reader speechless. I could not get off this ride if I tried — and I am not trying to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OK, I think I'm in love with The Crow. It would be awesome to see her recruited into Lexa's organization as an assassin.

EspinnerEspinnerover 1 year ago

It's like Christmas when you post! Thank you!

enjoy_readingenjoy_readingover 1 year ago

Fucking Crow !!! 5 Stars again !!!

LivelovecumLivelovecumover 1 year ago

The Crow. Christ on a crutch she is psycho.

I can't wait for the next chapters. Becca keep writing.

tkarddetkarddeover 1 year ago

Always love to dive into Becca's world! This one took me back to earlier chapters with a spice not yet seen. Your storytelling is always top notch and leaves us wanting more! I am so looking forward to watching Becca burn it down and make the connections needed to complete the mission as always!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtybecca@Naughtybecca
Hi, Naughtybecca here. Thank you for choosing to read my erotic stories. Reading them in the correct order will improve your enjoyment through Becca’s sexual journey. Poor Becca. An eight part story explaining the origins of our sexy star. Becca XXX. Her first erotic missi...