Becca XXX - Spring Tide Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was surprised how spacious it was and the effort that had gone into creating such a relaxing area.

The floor was covered in sheep skin rugs with a futon mattress spread out in the centre of the room. The walls were adorned with fabric curtains making it look more like a Mongolian yurt than a hay loft. The fabrics were different colours with golden details and I guessed that Katya had decorated this part of the barn. The downstairs lacked a female's touch and now I knew why. This was the inner sanctuary for the healing process to begin.

The ground floor may have been a masculine, practical living space, but this was the complete opposite and just being in here made me feel more relaxed. It was a million miles away from the filth we'd been subjected to the night before.

"Be comfortable," said Katya in a soothing voice pointing at a pile of large cushions. "Sit and let us do your bidding."

She moved to centre stage on the futon and got on her knees, holding her hands out for me and Natalie to join her. My nipples poked through my flimsy T-shirt and I could see Nat's doing the same. I knew she was as turned on by this as I was. It wasn't just about helping Grom, somehow, I was hoping this would help me too.

"Being spontaneous is the key," said Katya. "My body wants pleasure and I know that these girls feel the same."

Grom sat down wide-eyed against the fabric wall as the three of us turned to face each other in a triangle on our knees. Katya's hand touched my shoulder and slid up to my neck as she moved closer.

"You are so beautiful, Becca," she murmured. "And you, Nat," she looked across at her.

"So are you," I purred. "Let's give this guy what he wants."

I pulled her in closer moving my head to the side ready to kiss her. She responded and tilted her head the opposite way until our lips met. They felt soft, warm and plump as I pressed mine onto hers and opened my mouth to receive her tongue.

This woman knew what she was doing both emotionally and physically. Her touch was like warm rain and her wet tongue licked over my lips. I yielded, letting her take the lead - this was her show after all. After about a minute of exchanging saliva, she pulled away and moved towards Natalie.

I glanced over at Grom who was sitting cross legged watching intently. Natalie took a different approach to me and obviously wanted to be the dominant one. She cupped Katya's cheeks and pulled her in for an open-mouthed kiss. I saw their tongues fighting for domination, taking it in turns to yield to one another, but Nat got the upper hand and pushed Katya back onto the futon.

They fell gently with Natalie landing on top of her, kissing her more passionately while I looked down on them both. Seeing my girlfriend kissing a sexy Russian girl was heavenly and I felt my panties flooding with lubrication. Lesbian sex always got me super horny and it was the first thing I'd search for on a porn site if I was alone. There was just something so sensual and loving about seeing two women together and I didn't get the same feeling when I watched regular porn.

While they made out, I pulled my T-shirt over my head to reveal my naked breasts and threw it at Grom to get his attention. He was transfixed at two sexy bitches sucking each other's faces off, but he snapped out of it when he saw me topless.

"Jesus," he whispered.

"Like them?" I asked, stretching my arms up in the air and flicking my hair over my shoulder.

"They're amazing," he replied.

Natalie rose up from Katya to allow her to see my tits in all their glory before Nat removed her own T-shirt and threw it at Grom.

"Two pairs for the price of one," she tittered. "Do you want to see Katya's too?"

"More than anything," he stammered in awe.

Nat shuffled down until she was kneeling on Katya's lap. She pushed herself up with her arms behind her and looked at me for help.

I moved in close and after a quick kiss, I unbuttoned her loose-fitting shirt from behind while she stared up at Natalie's huge mammaries. All our actions were spontaneous as we did what felt right. We hadn't even discussed this with each other and yet it was working.

With the last button undone, I slipped her shirt from her shoulders to reveal her tiny breasts. She shuddered at her sudden disrobing and her nipples stuck out like ripe raspberries. Her tits were smaller than I thought and I wondered if she'd ever worn a bra in her life, she certainly didn't need one. An A-cup was being generous to say the least.

"Wow, they are perfect," said Natalie, staring down at her. "You've got the tits of an eighteen-year-old."

"I know. They never really grew, but they are super sensitive," she giggled. "It is, how you say, size is not everything, yes?"

I loved the way she sometimes spoke in broken English, trying to use our phrases and it just made her even more cute.

"Exactly," I said, staring over to Grom. "Size doesn't matter if you know how to use it."

I always preferred a big cock, but I'd cum many times from smaller ones in the right circumstances. I had no idea if Grom was as small as his rapists had made out, but it didn't matter to me. This was about giving him confidence in order to help him.

"He's not small," Katya corrected me. "Soon you will see."

"I hope so," said Natalie, dropping back down and pushing Katya onto her back once more. "But let's get each other nice and wet before we find out."

She kissed her again and dropped lower to her neckline, nuzzling in and sucking behind her ear. Katya squirmed and pushed down on Nat's shoulders to encourage her to suck her bee-stings.

"That's it... suck her tits," I instructed. "I'll attend to our friend over here. Is that ok with you?" I asked him.

The last thing I wanted was for him to feel like I was about to force myself on him.

"That's more than ok," he said enthusiastically. "You three are incredible. I've never seen anything like it."

I shuffled over on my knees with my tits jiggling from side to side until I got level with him. He had his hand in his lap, obviously trying to disguise his erection.

"I know you're hard," I said. "You don't have to hide it. No man in the world wouldn't be after watching this. Look at the two of them enjoying each other. That's sex in its purest form. No rehearsal, no script, no coercion, just two women going with the flow and living in the moment. They're reacting off one another."

I took his hand gently in mine and pulled it away from his crotch. It looked like a tent pole was being pushed up inside his surf shorts and it didn't look small. I didn't pass comment on it. I didn't want him to think that I was just saying it to be kind without even laying eyes on it.

"I'm feeling a little left out here," I pouted down at him. "Is there anything you'd like to do to me?"

"Can I suck your tits?" he asked with excited eyes. "I've not sucked a pair that big before."

"You can do whatever you want to me," I replied, straddling him with my knees either side of his thighs. "This is all about what you want."

His hands naturally came up to both of my orbs as Nat and Katya continued to make out. Natalie had sat up and was having her nipples sucked by Katya who was still on her back. Grom's hot hands gently caressed my boobs, squeezing them and pulling at my nipples. He may have been inexperienced, but he seemed to know what he was doing with my breasts.

Tiny shock-waves pulsed through my chest as my berries sprang back with a twang. I pushed them into his face and he didn't hesitate in sucking one of them between his soft lips.

"Aawww fuck yeah," I murmured. "That's it... suck my big juicy tits. You're making me wet."

I was encouraging him, but also being truthful. Having my nipples sucked always made me wet and I knew my knickers were soaked. They were sticking to my labia which had now swelled up and filled my gusset with cunt meat. I wanted nothing more than to have a hand thrust into my underwear and a finger or two rammed inside me, but I knew this was going to take time.

"Take my jeans off," said Natalie, climbing off of Katya and rolling onto her back, fumbling with her buttons and zip. "Let's really get things going."

"Jesus Natalie," swooned Katya. "I'd love to. I can't wait to see you naked."

"Likewise," she panted.

Natalie pushed her ass up off the futon while Katya pulled at her jeans to remove them. Grom momentarily glanced over from behind my boobs to see what was happening before looking up at me with pleading eyes.

"Do you want me to take my jeans off too?" I made an understanding face at him.

"God yes," he replied.

"Ok, maybe you should take your T-shirt off though. Show me that manly surfer's body of yours."

I stood up and quickly ripped the buttons open on my jeans. I kicked them down my legs to reveal my black cotton thong with white lace edging. Although the room was warm, my skin felt a sudden chill as I stood over him wearing just my panties.

Grom's shirt was off in seconds, revealing his strong shoulders and well-formed pecs. No wonder the rapists wanted him so badly; his body looked like it had been chiselled from granite. Hard labour, surfing and the fact he was young had honed his body to God-like proportions. He threw his shirt to the side and lay back with his abs tensed, looking up at my damp crotch.

Natalie's jeans were now removed and I glanced back to see Katya standing up and quickly sliding her skirt down her strong thighs and kicking it away with her foot. Her pink lace knickers looked stunning on her cute booty, hugging her contours and accentuating her figure.

She was in shape, but wasn't as toned as me and Natalie. We worked out a lot and although it was obvious that Katya did too, she had a thin layer of fat which made her muscles look less defined. I could see a dark patch through the front of her knickers and I knew she had pubic hair. It didn't surprise me, women with her earthy qualities often kept things natural. Her armpits were also sprouting small tufts of hair even though her legs appeared to be shaved.

"I guess that just leaves one of us who still has their bottoms on," said Katya. "Becca, would you like to bring Grom over here to join us."

"Is that ok with you?" I stared down at him. "You don't have to."

"Are you kidding?" he laughed. "I have three gorgeous girls here wearing only their panties, of course I want to join you."

He took my hand as I held it out and he got to his feet. The bulge in his shorts was now more apparent, but he didn't try to hide it anymore. I walked him over to the futon like some sort of fashion parade and he took centre stage standing between Nat and Katya who were now on their knees.

I joined them, kneeling in front of Grom with us all looking up at him as though he was our master. That's exactly how we wanted him to feel - like he was the one in charge. He needed to feel at ease with us and know that he could stop or escape whenever he wanted to. Katya was in the middle, leading the session with Nat to her left and me to her right.

"Forget the past," said Katya, in a soft Russian accent. "It is history. Do not think of the future - it is a mystery. Right now is a gift - that is why it is called the present, dah?"

Her words flowed like velvet and were very apt for what we were trying to achieve. Grom needed to forget the bad things that had happened, but also not be apprehensive about what was to come. His mind needed to be focussed on the here and now because nothing else mattered.

He looked down at the three of us and smiled.

"You are all so beautiful," he murmured. "I feel so lucky."

"And horny by the look of things," said Natalie, nodding at his bulge. "Are you ready to show it to us?"

There was a brief pause and the atmosphere could have been cut with a knife. It was like electricity in the air and it only fuelled my desire. I could smell female arousal mixed with the testosterone emanating from Grom.

Without saying another word, he pushed his shorts down, letting them fall to his ankles. I was expecting to see his boxer shorts or some sort of underwear, but he wasn't wearing any.

"I usually go commando," he shrugged. "It's a surfer thing."

Surfers often didn't wear any underwear as it was easier to get changed in and out of a wetsuit.

What remained in front of us was a young guy with a cock as hard as iron. We took a moment to take it all in before any of us spoke. It was around six inches long with a good girth. His balls and shaft were shaved smooth and he had a small patch of pubic hair above his shaft which had been trimmed short like designer stubble.

His shaft had a natural bend to it, curving upwards to his navel like a Samurai sword. He was uncut and I could see his purple helmet just starting to poke out from his foreskin like a curious turtle's head.

"What do you think, girls?" asked Katya, looking at each of us in turn. "Is he small and unable to satisfy women with that cock?"

"Absolutely fucking not," I stated. "It looks perfect to me."

"It's a good length and a decent thickness," purred Nat. "That is far from being small and useless."

"You see. Now you have heard it from other women, yes? I believe that these girls have seen a lot of cock, right?" she looked at us again.

"A hell of a lot," I nodded. "You should be proud of that, not ashamed."

"Honestly?" quizzed Grom. "Is it ok? Does it make you want me?"

"You've got three women on their knees waiting to do your bidding. What do you think?" laughed Nat. "Just tell us what you want us to do."

"Touch it... wank it... suck it... rub your breasts all over it. Anything," he gasped. "I just want to please you."

"This is about you, not us," said Katya. "Let's just embrace the spontaneity."

She reached out and gripped Grom's dick in her hand. He flinched at the first touch, but became mesmerised as she stroked him up and down, working the foreskin back and forth with expertise. His shiny bell-end throbbed as she pulled down and then disappeared as she moved her hand back up. It was a pleasure to watch both of their reactions. Grom was obviously in heaven, but Katya looked equally as pleased to have a cock in her hand.

Natalie and I watched on, hoping that we'd get a turn soon. I felt like we were here to observe more than participate and I knew our time would come when Katya told us.

"My panties are becoming wet," she purred. "This is the effect you have on a woman. I like how you feel - so warm and stiff in my hand, yes?"

"Oh god that feels good," he groaned.

My knickers were getting pretty drippy too. I was glad I'd worn cotton to soak up my juices, but my panties were almost saturated. There was only so much juice they could absorb and I loved the slimy feeling between my legs. I knew Nat would be the same in her red satin thong and I was sure she already had a buyer for them. Maybe she'd sell them as a 'Therapy Thong' on her site.

Grom relaxed as Katya got into a rhythm and he groaned louder when she kissed the base of his cock where it met his balls. I watched her close her eyes and breathe in his smell before opening them again and staring up at him.

"Tell me what you want," she said. "There are three of us here. What do you want us to do?"

"Could you play with it together? Maybe take it in turns to suck it?" he requested.

Nat and I shuffled closer without being told. We'd done similar things before and sharing a cock wasn't going to be a problem. Nat and I stroked Grom's thighs with our fingernails as Katya opened her mouth wide and slowly pushed his cock between her wet lips.

It was beautiful to see her swallow him up so close-up and I couldn't help but give her words of encouragement.

"Mmmmm, wow Katya. You look so sexy with a dick in your mouth. Show us how deep you can take it," I cooed.

She bobbed her head forwards and took all six inches with no problem at all. She held it there for a couple of seconds and then pulled away, spitting her throat slime all over his shaft and wanking him up and down.

"I want to see you try," she said, pointing his glistening tip towards me. "Suck it, dah?"

"With pleasure," I winked at Grom who now looked hypnotised by our actions.

Katya kept hold of his cock at the base as she guided it between my lips. I locked eyes with Grom and slowly pushed forwards, sucking to create a vacuum and taking him into my throat. I felt him throb and twitch and I thought for a moment that he was about to cum, but he managed to control himself.

"Mmmmmm," I hummed with a full mouth.

"I think this is not her first time?" Katya giggled.

"More like her millionth time," said Natalie. "That slut fucking loves it."

I bobbed my head back and forth three times and then spat my saliva all over Katya's hand which was still holding him. I kissed his tip and smiled up at him.

"It's Natalie's turn," I said. "She's taken more spunk than a sperm bank. Watch her suck you dry."

Katya turned her attention and Grom's glans towards Nat. She dropped lower and sucked his balls first, swirling her tongue under his sack making the poor lad squirm with delight.

"Oh fuck... that's so hot," he panted. "No one's done that before."

"You just keep that cream in your balls for now," I replied. "We all want that thing inside us before this is over."

"Only if that is Grom's wish," Katya scowled at me. "We go slow, dah?"

"Sorry... yes, I was just getting excited," I apologised. "I'm so fucking horny right now."

Natalie copied my three sucks of the young man's penis and then it was Katya's turn again. Grom's view of three girls sucking him off while he stood above us must have been his dream come true. His nervousness was still there, but I think that was more about him trying to control himself than him being worried or scared.

Suck - suck - suck.

She pointed him at me and I copied her.

Suck - suck - suck.

Then it was Nat's turn.

Suck - suck - suck.

Each time we swapped, we kissed his glans and spat all over his cock. Katya was still in control and she was increasing her pace after each round.

"Fuck... I'm so hard," he grunted.

"Are you going to cum?" asked Natalie. "It's perfectly natural with what you're witnessing. Lesser men would have lost their load by now."

"She's right, but I'd love you to cum all over us," I tittered. "Just think how sexy we'll look covered in your sperm."

"Oh god..." he moaned. "I want to cum on you so bad, but I don't want this to end."

"How quickly can you get hard again after cumming?" asked Natalie.

"If I can get hard after being raped by two fat bitches, I'll have no problem with you three," he panted.

"Maybe you should shoot it all over us," I suggested. "We can play with each other while you take a break and get hard again."

"Oh fuck... can I?" he asked excitably.

"I think it might be a good idea, no?" Katya agreed. "We keep going and you cum on our faces. Like in the porn films?"

He nodded with a slight tremble. Just the suggestion of it was more than most women would ever offer. Despite what the porn films portrayed, most women didn't like facials or swallowing cum. Even fewer liked a cock in their ass.

The three of us got closer together with our cheeks touching. We went back to our three sucks each as though we were playing Russian roulette, wondering who was going to get his load.

Suck - suck - suck.

Over to me.

Suck - suck - suck.

Across to Natalie.

Suck - suck - suck.

"Oh fuck... this is incredible. Oh... oh... ah," he quivered.

His legs started to go weak and we all knew he was close. I decided to up the ante and sucked on his balls while Katya wanked him into Natalie's mouth. His scrotum was tight, pulling his balls upwards in readiness for orgasm. I licked them all over, sucking the left one as Natalie finished her three sucks and dropped down to suck his right one.