Becca XXX - Spring Tide Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katya throated him and our lips and tongues clashed against one another's we were so close together.

Suck - suck - suck.

Lick - slurp - lick.

We changed things again without even speaking to each other. This was all done by feel and connection. Katya spat him out and dropped lower as Nat and I rose back up. We placed our lips either side of his shaft and moved up and down in unison and I knew that would be enough to make him explode. I could practically smell the spunk in his balls boiling up like a volcano.

"Oh... yes... right there... I'm going to cum... shit... I can't hold back," he grunted.

His hand came down and gripped his shaft, wanking himself up and down to finish all over us. He must have thought he was a porn star by the way he was acting. Katya rose up from his balls and we pushed our mouths together, sucking and licking his throbbing bell-end and French-kissing each other at the same time.

"Cum for us," Katya purred in her Russian accent. "Feed these three hungry sluts."

Twitch - splat.

Cum erupted from his glans and jetted all over Natalies lips. She squeaked with delight as Grom moved his cock and squirted the next spray directly into Katya's mouth.

Twitch - spurt.

Our tongues waggled to lap up the creamy treat while Grom pointed his pulsating shaft at me.

Twitch - splat.

It hit me under my nose and dripped down my lips and I soon had my tongue out licking the salty treat from my skin like the horny slut I was.

"Ugh... ugh... ah... oh," he gasped at the final release.

More sperm rained down on us as he moved to each of us in turn to spray us with his sticky seed. We must have looked like three seals waiting to be fed fish at the aquarium - each with lust in our eyes and cum on our faces.

"Mmmm, good boy," I purred. "You taste yummy."

"So hot and tangy," Katya agreed, forcing her tongue into my mouth to share his load.

Nat gave his balls a quick suck and ended up with a rope of ball snot all over her cheek. Katya moved over to lick it off her face leaving Grom's cock free for me to take control.

His spurts were getting weaker with each blast, but I still managed to cap my lips over his glans and suck hard to take his last few drops.

Twitch - splat.

Pulse - twitch.

Twitch - spray.

My tastebuds thanked me for my actions as I got the lion's share. I grabbed his cock and milked the last of it from the base to the tip.

He let out a sigh of satisfaction and dropped down onto the futon, completely spent. I'm not sure if his legs gave way or if he just needed a rest, but judging by the amount of semen he'd produced, it was probably both.

The smell of cock and the taste of cum had now driven me wild and I needed to cum. I pushed Katya backwards and planted my slimy lips on hers. Her mouth immediately opened and I allowed the cum to dribble from my bottom lip and into her mouth. Natalie lay down next to her and Katya swished the creamy load around to show Grom what he'd given us and then spat it into Natalie's eager mouth.

A frenzy of cum swapping, kissing and fondling took over as we shared his cum, adding our own spit to it each time we swapped. It was thick, foamy, creamy and delicious, but all too soon it was gone as we swallowed it down.

The sperm may have been drunk, but we were just getting started. Grom propped himself up with pillows, gently stroking his balls while the three of us got busy.

We didn't need to put on a show for him; a man of his age would soon be hard anyway. This was more for us. I wanted to devour this older Russian slut and nothing was going to stop me.

Natalie must have felt the same way and we both rolled on top of her and started sucking her tits.

"Oooohhh, you are naughty girls," Katya panted. "Be gentle, my nipples are very sensitive. Oh fuck... that's it."

We swirled our tongues gently over her tiny areola. Her pink berries pointed up at the ceiling like two cherries on top of her tiny buns. Lying on her back, her breasts almost disappeared and it made her body seem a lot younger than her years.

Suck - kiss - slurp - suck.

I flicked my tongue over her nipples making them twang. I sucked them, nibbled them and then kissed my way down her belly.

She felt soft and warm and Natalie was hot on my heels, following my lead to the heart of Katya's being.

"Oh wow," she shuddered. "I hope you don't mind that my panties are wet, yes?"

"We don't mind at all," said Nat. "I wouldn't want them any other way."

We both paused as we got to her waistband and looked at each other. Natalie's excitement was written all over her face and mine must have been similar.

"Do you want to do the honours?" she asked.

"Let's do it together," I said.

We both pulled at Katya's thighs to spread her legs open to give us access to her panty-clad cunt. She offered no resistance and we got a perfect view of her semi-see-through lace knickers. Dark hair was clearly visible on her mound and we could make out the outline of her labia. They looked fat and well pronounced like Natalie's and I couldn't hold back any longer.

I pushed my nose into her cameltoe and took a long deep sniff of her pussy. Musky pheromones filled my nostrils and as I pulled away to savour the damp aroma, Natalie took my place.

"Fuck. She smells good. Get her fucking panties off. Let's eat her out," I swooned.

We gripped her waistband and she momentarily closed her legs and lifted her ass off the mattress so we could remove her underwear.

As soon as her knickers were off, she put her ass back down and spread her legs wide.

The view was out of this world.

Her pubic bush wasn't as unkempt as I'd imagined. Her hippy chick, earthy vibes had made me think that maybe she hadn't shaved at all, but I was wrong.

Her pubic hair was trimmed into a neat triangle and looked soft and downy. Below it, her large pink clit was just visible poking out from her clitoral hood. Her inner labia were visible, but only around her clit. They protruded outwards at the top but then disappeared behind her puffy outer lips before receding into a closed slit.

Her vulva looked like a cross between my meaty appearance and Nat's little-girl pussy. Katya was meaty at the top and puffy underneath. Her undercarriage was shaved smooth and I could see how slick she was.

"That is beautiful," I gasped.

"And juicy," giggled Natalie. "Someone's turned on."

"She certainly has," added Grom.

I'd been so preoccupied with seeing Katya naked that I'd almost forgotten about him. I looked back to see him holding Katya's lace underwear to his nose and giving her panties a good sniff.

"Do you like the way her cunt smells?" I asked.

"God, yes. I've never sniffed a woman's underwear before, but seeing you two do it has opened my eyes."

"I smell sexy, yes?" Katya quizzed.

"Very sexy. Let's see if you taste as good as you smell," I replied.

I dropped my head back down and licked the flat of my tongue across her fat lips. I started at the bottom, gently parting her crack with my tongue as it licked up her valley. Her labia felt like two wet cushions pushing back as my tongue passed through. As I got higher, her taste changed from salty pussy juice to tangy pee. I lapped at her pee hole and kept moving up, feeling the texture of her pussy change.

Her vulva became more gristly as I got to her pink folds, pushing them aside to get to her sex bean.

She quivered and let out a little moan of pleasure. That was just what I was after. Her nipples were sensitive, but her clit was even more delicate. From her reaction, I thought that she might not like direct contact with her clit. Some girls found it uncomfortable so I took it slow.

I felt hands on my hips, pulling my ass up in the air. Natalie wanted a piece of me so I got directly between Katya's legs, with her thighs either side of me and stuck my ass in the air like a lioness in heat.

Natalie stroked my cheeks and slowly pulled my panties off, sliding them down my legs and passing them to Grom.

"Give her a quick sniff and then come and take a look at her meaty cunt," giggled Nat. "I'm guessing you've not seen many pussies."

"Only the two who raped me and Katya's" he admitted, examining my wet knickers. "Wow, Becca, these are really wet."

"Seeing your big cock has made them like that," I laughed. "If you can make a girl soak her panties without even touching her, you've got a gift."

I heard him smell my underwear with a satisfied groan and then I felt the futon moving as he got behind me for a closer look. I left them to it and turned my attention back to Katya. Her pussy fur was millimetres from my nose and it was holding her scent in well. I could smell her body wash mixed with the unmistakable scent of her aroused snatch. I knew she was freshly showered, but women always got sweaty and fragrant down there when they got turned on. Her hair tickled the end of my nose as I dropped back down and licked her once more.

She responded well, as my tongue parted her lips and pushed into her sloppy tunnel. As soon as the seal was broken, her nectar flooded onto my tongue.

"Mmmmppff," I groaned, enjoying her unique essence.

"Aaawwww, that feels so fucking good," she gasped, pushing down to encourage me.

She placed her hands on the back of my head and held me there, grinding her vulva into my face. My tongue pushed deeper and my nose rubbed into her clitoral hood making her squirm with delight.

At the same time, Grom arrived for a closer look at my undercarriage. Natalie described my genitalia to him like some sort of sex education lesson.

"Katya has more of a slit between her legs like me, but Becca's inner lips are very long and pronounced. We all have two sets of lips. The inner ones are called the labia minora and the outer ones are called the labia majora," she explained.

I felt her thumbs spreading me open to show off my goods. I arched my back like a good little bitch and continued to eat Katya's slimy gash.

"At the bottom you can see her clitoris, that's very important as I'm sure you're aware," she continued.

"Yeah, Katya explained it to me. Becca's looks smaller but longer."

"They're all different and Becca loves having hers sucked," Nat replied. "Further up you can see her pee hole and then her vaginal opening. That's where you stick your cock,"

"I know that," laughed Grom.

"Further up you can see her asshole, but I think we'll leave that for another day," she laughed. "Slide a finger inside her cunt and feel how tight and wet she is. She likes it."

"Can I?" he asked.

"I told you already, you can do anything you want to me," I slurped from between Katya's legs. "Just do what feels natural."

A tentative finger grazed over my lips and slowly pushed into me. The feeling of first contact was incredible and I pushed my ass back to encourage him deeper.

"That's it... all the way in," instructed Natalie. "How does she feel?"

"Really warm, tight and slimy," he gasped. "Is it always like this?"

"Hers is because she's a little slut," giggled Natalie, slapping my ass playfully.

"Fuck you, bitch," I replied. "Yours is wet too. Why don't you show him your little girl cunt while you lick me out."

"She always calls it that," said Natalie. "Whereas hers looks like a beef sandwich, mine is more tucked in."

"Like an underdeveloped teenager," I laughed.

"Shut up, Beef-flaps," she giggled. "Now, Grom, I'm going to bend over and you can take my panties off and take a look at my vulva and tell me what you see."

He obeyed as Natalie's tongue pushed its way into my velvet tunnel while her hand dipped underneath me and rubbed my clit. Her touch was electric and only made me more amorous with Katya. She was dripping by now as I continued to work my tongue in and out of her fuck hole and nuzzle my nose against her clit.

"You certainly know how to get me going," she writhed beneath me, caressing her bee stings with both hands and pulling at her nipples.

The first glimmer of a climax was building inside her and when Natalie dropped lower and sucked my clit into her mouth, I knew I wasn't far behind her.

"Mmmmm, that's it, Nat. You know how I like it," I slurped.

"You like it anyway you can get it, you whore," laughed Nat. "How are you doing back there, Grom?"

I heard the slither of material as he pulled her thong off to reveal her pouting quim. She'd adopted the same position as me, on all fours with her ass in the air and Grom let out a satisfied groan as he gazed upon her beautiful snatch.

"Wow, you're all so different," he gasped, sounding genuinely astonished.

"Get nice and close," said Natalie. "I want you to see my most intimate area."

He dropped down behind her and moved his face inches from her vulva. This was an education for him and another way for him to lose his reservations about how people acted during sex. Nothing was taboo or off limits.

"It's gorgeous," he gasped. "It looks so smooth and puffy. It reminds me of a small pair of ass cheeks."

"You can feel it if you like," she said. "Rub your finger up and down my slit to get it wet."

She let out a moan as he obeyed and I knew he'd be hard again by now. Katya was still wriggling and gasping beneath me as I focused my attention on her clitoral hood. My tongue wormed its way around her gristly folds, gently grazing over her erect bud to see her reaction. She flinched each time, but I knew she was loving it. The wetness was flowing out of her like a tiny river; I could feel it on my fingers as I slid two inside her.

"Mmmmm, oh Becca... fucking hell, you're good," she panted.

Her tunnel was deliciously tight and slippery and I felt her walls clamping down around my digits.

Natalie let out a deep groan, breathing hot air over my clit and making me shudder. I guessed that Grom had slipped his finger inside her and he soon confirmed it.

"Oh my god, you feel amazing," he swooned. "Can I taste you?"

"If that's what feels right, you should do it," she replied, nibbling on my clit and sliding her thumb inside me. Her free hand was stroking my ass and this whole scenario felt slow and sensual.

We were now all lined up on the futon in a row of pleasure. Katya had her legs spread open on her back while I fingered her cunt and licked her bean. I was on all fours with my ass in the air while Nat worked her magic in a similar position behind me. Finally, Grom was slurping away at Natalie's plump little gash and being instructed by her.

"Use your thumbs to spread me open," she slurped from behind me. "Go with your inner feelings and let them guide you. Your animal instinct will take over and it'll know what to do. Don't think... don't ask... just do."

Wet licking and sucking noises filled the room as all three women were stimulated where it counted. It was a slow build up, but the type that would result in an explosive orgasm.

"Your pussy tastes delicious," purred Grom. "I don't know how to describe it. And the smell is out of this world."

"Everyone loves Natalie's scent," I purred. "That's the smell of a very aroused young woman. You've made her that way by letting her suck your cock."

"And from cumming all over her face, yes?" added Katya.

"Mmmhmm," Nat moaned. "He's working wonders back there."

"Really?" Gasped Grom, sounding surprised. "Does it feel good?"

"Just alternate between licking her clit and sliding your tongue inside her and then build up to fingering her," I interrupted. "Imagine that her pussy lips are like a mouth and make out with it and you won't go far wrong."

He went quiet again as he got back down behind her and followed his instincts. I just hoped he wasn't having any flashbacks of being forced to eat a hairy sweaty cunt from when he was raped. I doubted it as we'd created a safe space and we were nothing like the women who'd forced themselves on him.

Lick - suck - slurp.

Nuzzle - finger - suck.

Slide - glide - rub.

I got lost in the atmosphere which started to consume me like a fog closing in. Natalie knew how to edge my orgasm without tipping me over the edge, but I was still learning with Katya. She reacted well to my attentions and I followed her involuntary signals to increase her pleasure.

She liked to feel pressure on the front wall of her vaginal cavity as my fingers wormed away at her G-spot. I had no idea if she could squirt, but I could feel the squishiness of the spongy spot increasing. That told me that her skeet gland was filling with female ejaculate. Some women exploded when they came while others just gushed like a waterfall. Her breathing was becoming more rapid and shallow and I knew she was getting close.

"Right there Becca. Oh my gosh... the things you do to me... so fucking good," she writhed.

My own floodgates were about to open, but Natalie was keeping me on the precipice, preventing me from going into free-fall. I couldn't tell how close she was to cumming, but judging by how amorous she was being with me, she must have been well on the way.

We continued for several minutes wondering who was going to cum first, but Grom decided to change things.

"Can I fuck you?" he asked Natalie, politely. "I feel like I really need to bury my dick inside you."

"Oh fuck... I thought you'd never ask," she panted. "Slam that fat cock up me, you horny fucker."

"Only if it is his desire," groaned Katya, swirling my hair in her fingers and pulling me in harder to apply more pressure to her clit.

"Too fucking right it is," he announced.

Lust and desire were taking over. What man wouldn't want to fuck her? She was hotter than hot and her body was made for fucking.

I quickly glanced back over my shoulder to see him shuffling up on his knees behind Nat. He gripped her by her hips and slowly pushed forwards. Katya also pushed up off the futon with her elbows to see what was happening.

"Take your time Grom. Enjoy her, but respect that she too needs to climax," Katya instructed.

She was never far from her counselling when it came to rape victims. She had a nurturing quality to help others before herself and it was a rare quality to see.

"You said this was about what I wanted?" he quizzed. "Natalie wants fucking and I'm far from ready to shoot my load despite seeing such eroticism. I think I could satisfy all three of you one by one."

"Wow, now that's a challenge," I replied. "Fuck Nat and make her fucking scream and then do the same to me. Let's see if you can do all three of us and finish in Katya's sloppy cunt."

"Becca! Don't put pressure on him," Katya snapped. "Satisfying any one of us will be enough."

"Challenge accepted," announced Grom, ignoring his mentor.

Natalie lurched forwards as he penetrated her with confidence. Having already shot his load all over us and the fact he was young enough to recover quickly gave him an advantage.

Natalie's eyes rolled back in her head and her face was a picture of ecstasy as he started to fuck her. His thighs slapped against her ass cheeks in a slow rhythm while I got back to licking Katya's gash. She seemed wetter after the short break and I knew this horny slut wasn't all about the therapy.

It turned her on to know she was helping someone and this was one hell of a counselling session. She moaned loudly and Nat and I joined her as we got back to our duties.

Slap - slap - slap.

"Oh yeah... fuck me hard Grom... reach underneath me and rub my clit... make me fucking cum, you stud," panted Nat.

"Yeah? Do you like that?" he grunted, slamming into her over and over again.

"She fucking loves a good pounding," I slurped. "Fuck the whore."

"Becca, that is not constructive," snapped Katya.

"It's doing it for me," Grom replied."

"And me... oh my god, Grom... keep going," panted Nat. "I'm so close."

Katya was trying to keep Grom safe, but you can't wrap people in cottonwool. They need to adapt and evolve in order to progress and fight their problem and she needed to let him do his own thing. If he got turned on thinking of Natalie as a whore, then so be it. This was about bringing him out of his shell not controlling his inner self.