Becca XXX - Spring Tide Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We waited with me watching left and Nat watching the right.

"Fuck these bitches up," shouted Dumpy. "Teach them a fucking lesson."

The whole room seemed to move at the same time as they came in to take us down. Fighting multiple attackers is all about taking out as many of them as quickly as possible. Seeing their friends fall in quick succession has a psychological effect on the rest of them. I needed to be fast and accurate and apply a little science to it.

I needed to keep them at a distance to prevent them from grabbing me. Grabbing was the preferred combat method when it came to mob fights. If they could pin you down, the rest of them could defeat you very quickly. To prevent that I needed to use my long-range weapons first and move to shorter range when required. My legs had the most reach and I used them first. Once they got too close for a kick, I would use my fists. After that I'd have to resort to knees and elbows and finally my head and teeth if it came to that.

In my lazy vision I saw three of the enemy giving off the most energy and they were the closest to me. I kicked the nearest girl straight against her pubic bone with the ball of my foot.

Kick - crunch.

As she doubled over in pain, I retracted my foot and kicked the girl to her right in the side of the neck, throwing her head sideways and knocking her clean out.

Swish - snap.

I then used the same foot as I pulled back to smash the first girl on the back of the neck sending her face first onto the wooden floor.

Kick - smash.

The girl to her left was already charging towards me so I used the same leg, thrusting a side kick through her defence and under her chin.

Thrust - crack.

She dropped like liquid and I ended up with three of them out cold in under ten seconds having used only one leg and four kicks. There was no time to admire my handy work; I had to stay focused. Before the third girl even hit the ground, I felt a punch coming towards my head from the left like a ball of red fire. I snapped up with a back kick to her chest.

Crunch.

She reeled backwards into the crowd sending them flying into the tables and chairs behind them. One of the tables splintered as the legs gave way beneath it, smashing glasses and bottles all over the floor.

Smash - clatter - smash.

Three women were down and three others were scattered all over the floor, struggling to get back up. That gave me a few vital seconds to compose myself before the next attacker stepped in. Natalie had downed one girl and was kicking another one's legs from underneath her. I knew she could handle herself so I concentrated on my own adversaries.

The girl with the pool cue lurched towards me holding the cue in both hands like a staff. She pushed me back towards the bar, trying to pin me to it so the others could join in and finish me off just as I'd predicted. I grabbed the cue as she pushed in and I used her momentum to spin her around and slam her into the bar. It knocked the wind out of her and I followed it up with a short range headbutt to the bridge of her nose for good measure.

Nod - crump.

"Aaarrgghhhhh," she squealed like a pig and let go of the cue just as two more girls came in on either side of me.

I chinked left and jabbed the butt of the cue under her ribcage. It was better to use the weapon this way rather than swinging it around. Swinging a bat or a staff was too slow and required a lot of room, which I didn't have. I was about to rotate upwards and slam the cue under the other girl's chin, but I was suddenly grabbed from behind. The girl at the bar had recovered despite her broken nose and she grabbed me around my shoulders pinning my arms to my sides. At the same time, the girl in front of me punched me hard in the stomach three times to soften me up followed by one to the side of my cheek. I tensed my abs and took her blows, shaking off the dazed feeling and pushing the girl holding me backwards towards the bar again. The cue slipped from my hands and clattered onto the floor.

The girl who'd punched me bent down to pick up the cue, but I used the space I'd created to kick upwards at her. My foot connected with her chin, throwing her backwards with a squeal.

Kick - crack.

"Eeeek, fucking bitch."

I was still pinned down by the girl behind me trying to squeeze the life out of me. I could feel her blood running out of her nose and onto my back from behind and my cheek felt bruised. She was breathing her beer-laced breath all over me and pulling me in tighter. I needed to get her off before another attack came in or I'd be done for. I bent my head forwards as though I was trying to prize myself off of her, but it was just a ploy to get her to pull me back tighter. As she did so, I used her added exertion to snap my head back in a reverse headbutt, striking her in the mouth with the back of my head. I heard her teeth break and she howled in pain like a banshee.

I then body-slammed her backwards causing us both to bounce of the bar and stumble forwards with her still gripping me from behind. Now that she was stunned and off balance, I drove into her ribs with my elbow and then flipped her over my shoulder, throwing her onto the floor in front of me. She had no choice but to let go of me, crashing to the ground as I followed it up with a kick to her head. I put my whole body weight behind it as though I was a footballer taking a penalty. I needed her knocked out like the others so she couldn't get back up and attack me again.

Smack - crack - thwump.

She was out cold.

"Stop fucking about and kill these bitches," shouted Dumpy.

A body collapsed down to my right clutching her arm and I knew from the angle it was at that Natalie had broken the girl's elbow joint. There was no time to think as another woman came for me. She was big and broad and looked more like a man than a woman. Her fists were up in a classic boxer's stance and she feinted a couple of jabs to my face. I dropped back and lowered my centre of gravity, adopting a wide martial-arts stance and waited for her to attack.

She looked capable and powerful and I knew that if she hit me, it might be game over.

"Fucking kill her, Jack," said one of her friends.

I wasn't sure if Jack was short for Jackie or if this really was a man, but it didn't matter. What she had in size and power, she lacked in speed and agility. She faked another left jab and followed it up with a straight right. I batted it away in what felt like slow-motion with my left and side stepped her, bringing my right leg up and stamping it down on the side of her knee as hard as I could.

Stamp - crack - snap.

Her knee crumpled sideways and she went down on her knees, off balance and toppling backwards at a forty-five-degree angle. Her arms flailed to try and keep herself upright, but that left her throat exposed. With a quick chop with my open hand, I struck her in the windpipe. She coughed and choked as her body reacted, trying to keep her larynx open as she rolled onto the floor clutching her throat. I'd pulled my strike a little; I wanted her incapacitated - not dead.

Seeing their comrades falling in rapid succession had an immediate effect on the rest of them. They needed to change their tactics quickly and regroup. The women backed away several feet, searching for something to throw at us. The only things they had to hand were the bar stools and I could see what they were going to do before they started.

A stool was picked up and hurled in our direction. I ducked to the right and grabbed one of the women by her hair as she tried to move away. Yanking her head back and grabbing her left arm, I twisted it up her back and pushed her out in front of me as the next stool came our way. Natalie got behind me as the first stool hit the spirits rack behind the bar, shattering the bottles into a million pieces. The second stool came our way and I steered my human shield towards it, pushing forwards and gaining ground on the group doing the throwing to narrow down their thinking time.

The stool hit her with full force in the head and I felt her go limp as she was rendered unconscious. I pushed her towards the crowd and followed her lifeless body in, throwing punches and kicks at anything nearby to clear some space.

Mave was screaming at everyone as the fight continued with half of our attackers knocked out or rolling on the floor in agony.

"Stop this... take it outside... you're wrecking the place for fuck's sake," she bellowed.

Her protests were ignored by both sides as I stood back-to-back with Natalie. We were now in the middle of the room with seven mean looking bitches surrounding us. There was broken furniture and debris all over the floor and I could hear the crunch of broken glass underfoot as they lined up for another wave of brutality.

Our fighting style wasn't pretty or choreographed like you see in the movies - it was practical and deadly. We didn't fly through the air or jump off the walls doing back flips - we just did the maximum amount of damage with the least amount of effort. So far, that had worked for us, but the girls that were left were now even more determined to avenge their fallen friends.

"You're not leaving this place alive," said Dumpy. "No one comes in here and talks to us like that."

"Just tell us where to find The Crow and we'll let you all walk out of here rather than be carried out," I said with a smile.

"She's not here and when she finds out what you've done, she'll fucking kill you," spat her skinny friend.

"So, you do know her then," smiled Natalie. "Now we're getting somewhere."

Dumpy scowled at Skinny for letting the information slip and I felt relieved that we were in the right place after all. I was beginning to think we were just having a bar-room brawl for no reason and that The Crow wasn't even here.

"It doesn't matter... we're here to keep her safe," she hissed. "She'll never go back to Bronze."

"We're not here to take her back, you thick fuck," I replied. "I'm the one who got her out."

"Sure you are. The Crow got herself out of that rapey hell-hole. We're The Sisterhood and we're here to protect her."

I looked around at her friends either unconscious or injured amongst the debris on the floor.

"You're doing a great job so far," I said sarcastically.

That comment made Dumpy lose her temper completely and she came steaming towards me like a bull. Her head was down and she charged straight for me, aiming for my stomach. The red-mist had clouded her judgement and her rage had blinded her.

As she got within range, I pushed up off my right leg, driving my knee straight into her face like a battering ram. The force was magnified by her forward momentum and I felt her face cave in with a sickening crunch.

Crunch.

Her teeth tinkled onto the floor as I was pushed backwards into Natalie. She lurched forwards towards her opponent and kicked out at the nearest one. Her foot connected hard, throwing the girl back towards a supporting pillar. At the same time, Nat punched the girl to her left-hand side straight in the side of the neck, grabbed hold of the scruff of her neck and spun her around towards me.

Dumpy slumped face down onto the floor like a fallen tree as I used my forearm to smash Nat's opponent straight across her face. Her legs kept moving towards me, but the top half of her body stopped dead, throwing her legs out in front of her and making her land on her back.

Crump.

I followed through and kicked her once under the chin to finish her off while Natalie slammed the other girl into the pillar, face first. Her head snapped back in a shower of blood and then she drifted to the floor like a puppet with its strings cut.

That left me and Natalie standing side by side against the last three sisters. We'd done the bulk of the work and we could relax and get our breath back, ready to take on the last three.

"The Crow," I said in a loud voice. "Where is she?"

The three girls looked petrified as we slowly approached them. They moved back at the same pace we were moving forward. We were inching our way towards the door we'd come in from and that fact wasn't lost on them.

They glanced at us, then at each other and then at the door before turning back to each other once more. They were thinking about doing a runner.

"We only want to talk to her," I said, with my hands held out to calm the situation. "Your friends here brought this upon themselves, but you can walk out of here in one piece if you just tell us where she is."

One of them looked more panicked than the rest and her eyes widened as though she'd seen a ghost. She was looking past me in an upwards direction towards the balcony above the bar.

At first, I thought she was trying to distract us so they could attack us while our backs were turned, but then I heard footsteps clumping across the first floor towards the wooden stairs.

Clomp - clomp - clomp.

Nat and I looked out the corner of our eyes at each other and we were about to turn and see who it was when the three remaining girls made a break for it. They turned on their heels and almost tripped over each other as they made for the door like rats leaving a sinking ship.

"Fucking cowards," shouted Mave from behind the bar.

As I turned to agree with Mave, I heard a new voice from the balcony above us.

A sinister voice.

A voice I'd heard before.

A voice that was so clear and concise that it sent a chill down my spine.

"Becca. How lovely of you to drop by," she said sarcastically. "It's always a pleasure to see you."

It was The Crow.

There she was in all her magnificence standing at the top of the stairs like a wraith dressed all in black.

I looked up to see her descending the stairs with another woman I recognised. I knew The Crow had broken out of prison, as it was me who'd helped her, but I had no idea how her side kick had got out.

Pretty Eyes looked as stunning and deadly as ever, walking two steps behind her mistress with an emotionless expression on her face. The Crow's personal bodyguard never seemed to be far away.

"Sheryl," I replied using her real name as a greeting. "Nice of you to finally join us."

They made it to the bottom of the stairs without saying another word. The atmosphere could have been cut with a knife and I wondered if we were about to continue our fight with these two. I'd come up against Pretty Eyes before and I knew she was a capable fighter. Natalie and I stood our ground wondering if we were about to be attacked once more or if The Crow was going to see reason and talk to us.

As it turned out, it was the later.

"Do you always leave a trail of destruction everywhere you go?" she asked, looking around at the carnage we'd caused.

"That's a little rich coming from you, don't you think?" I raised my eyebrows at her. "I think I've improved the place to be honest, but at least it's not burnt to the ground unlike some of the places you've visited."

She walked towards us as though she was levitating across the floor. Pretty Eyes was on her right shoulder, staring right through me.

They stopped two metres away and The Crow looked me up and down. She looked as breathtaking as she had the last time I'd seen her. Her jet-black hair had a wet look about it and it shone in ringlets against her tanned skin. Her eyes were heavily made up with black eyeshadow which made her brown eyes sparkle like diamonds. The matching black lipstick on her plump lips accentuated them into a kissable teenaged pout that was hard to resist.

The ink on her face was as impressive as ever. The floral detail in front of her ears stretched up onto her right forehead and she had a tear drop under her left eye. The signature piece of her crow tattoo was just visible on her neck and chest from her plunging neck line and her nose and lip piercings gave her that extra bling to contrast her black outfit.

She wore a black-mesh long sleeved baggy top which showed her bra underneath, covering her tiny tits which I'd once feasted upon in her prison cell. Further down she had a flared black ruffle skirt that just covered her undercarriage and fishnet stockings held up with suspenders.

Her knee high chunky black boots had inch high soles and finished her look of the gothic queen she was.

She glared at me for a good few seconds and then slowly blinked and turned her attention to Natalie who was standing beside me. The Crow looked her up and down with disdain and then turned back to me.

"Who's your pretty friend?" she asked.

"Natalie," I replied, giving them both an introduction. "Nat... The Crow. The Crow... Nat."

Natalie held her hand out and The Crow took it, but didn't shake. Instead, she turned Natalie's hand so her palm was facing downwards and examined the back of her fist. Natalie's knuckles were red from fighting and she had blood on her fingers. I didn't know if it was Nat's or someone else's.

The Crow looked intrigued and pulled her hand up towards her mouth. Natalie looked at me as of to say: 'what the fuck?' as The Crow sucked the blood off her fingers and swallowed it down, closing her eyes with a look of ecstasy on her face.

"The taste of victory," she murmured, opening her eyes and releasing Natalie's hand. "You never cease to amaze me, Becca."

"Does your friend have a name?" I looked at Pretty Eyes. "How the fuck did she get out?"

"Her name is Nicole," said The Crow. "You're not the only one with friends in high places."

"You got her out?"

"Of course. I couldn't leave her in there without me. We cannot be apart."

"What are you, her girlfriend or something?" Natalie asked Nicole.

Nicole just smirked at her before dropping back to her menacing stare.

"She doesn't speak," The Crow interrupted.

"Why not?" quizzed Nat.

"Nobody knows, but I speak for her," she replied. "Drink?"

She gestured to the bar where Mave was waiting. She had a stern look on her face as we approached through the injured field of people and broken tables.

"You know these bitches?" Mave asked, glaring at us.

"One of them," she replied. "And anyone who's a friend of Becca is a friend of mine. I told her where to find me when we broke out of Bronze, but I never thought she'd actually come and see me."

"You could have mentioned that ten minutes ago," Mave scowled. "Before they destroyed my bar and half of your sisters."

"I wanted to see if she still had her skills. I saw them in Bronzefield on more than one occasion and it never disappointed me."

"I'm glad you liked it," I smirked.

"The usual bottle and four glasses," said The Crow.

"Yes Ma'am," replied Mave. "Coming right up."

She fished about under the bar and came back with a round silver tray. On top of that she added four shot glasses and an ornate bottle decorated with silver and gold.

"You must be here for a reason," said The Crow, turning to me. "Let's go upstairs and discuss it. Mave, can you make sure this place gets cleaned up and the girls get the medical attention they require."

"Of course."

Nicole picked up the tray and we all followed The Crow back to the stairs. Some of The Sisterhood had regained consciousness, but most were still out cold or nursing horrific injuries.

The Crow stopped at the foot of the stairs and motioned for us to go first.

"No," I replied. "After you, I insist."

There was no way I was going to let this psycho get behind me even if she was being friendly. She shrugged and ascended the stairs to the next level and we followed her up. I couldn't help but look up her skirt above me to see what panties she was wearing. Unsurprisingly, they were black like the rest of her outfit. I caught sight of the bows tattooed on the back of her legs and wondered if she'd added anything new since her escape.

Nicole's ass looked equally as inviting in her tight-fitting white jeans. Her peach-like buttocks wiggled from side to side under her long white blazer. She was a negative compared to The Crow in the way she was dressed and the colour of her hair. Blonde straight hair stretched to her shoulders and she was wearing plenty of black eye makeup. Under her blazer she wore a tight vest top over her medium sized breasts and looked more like a business advisor or a cat walk model than a bodyguard.