Becca XXX - Spring Tide Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Squirt - squirt - squirt.

"FUUUCCCCKKKKK."

"YEEESSSSSSS."

"MMMMMM."

The world seemed to stop turning and everything went into slow motion like we were bathing in warm rain. The pain metamorphosised into pure pleasure reaching every nerve ending in our bodies. We blurred into one being and convulsed and writhed in unison over and over again in a never-ending cycle.

Squirt - squirt - squirt.

"FUCK ME."

Squirt - squirt - squirt.

"OH MY GOD... YEESSSS."

Pant - moan - groan.

"DON'T STOP... FFUUCCKKK."

We hit our peak, feeling the dopamines and endorphins flowing through our veins as though a flood gate had opened. All our muscles contracted and pulsed in a rhythmic spasm aligned with one another. Nothing else mattered and the outside world seemed to disappear as though we were shut inside a dark room. My eyes rolled back and I drifted on air like I was floating on a cloud of ecstasy.

Pant - moan - ride - glide.

Just as I thought I was about to lose control completely and bite this young girl's clit off, I snapped back to reality. I found myself no longer floating, but crashing back down onto the bed as my orgasm began to subside.

The biting and fisting ceased, but we kept our hands inside each other enjoying the stretched-out feeling. Nicole's pussy muscles spasmed in a fast rhythm as she climaxed, but were now slowing down as the pleasure cycle began to recede.

One by one we let out a long, satisfied sigh and our bodies relaxed and went limp. The dark silence returned and we lay still, not even bothering to roll off one another. Whatever this was that The Crow had created between us was now over and I felt completely at peace.

We lay there for several minutes until The Crow moved first.

I felt her slide her hand out of my pussy with a slurp and she kissed my clit just once. It felt like the right thing to do so I did the same to Nicole as I pulled four fingers out of her pussy. Slowly we all rolled up and sat cross-legged on the blood-soaked bed, facing each other. The Crow took my hand and Natalie's, encouraging us to join hands once more. We obeyed, bathing in the huge after glow of the weirdest orgasm I'd ever had.

"Jesus Christ. What the fuck was that?" panted Natalie. "Are you into voodoo or something?"

"I've merely set you free," The Crow replied. "It's the only way to let go of what happened to you and refocus your mind. We all supress a demon within us; a demon that needs to be let out every now and then. If you listen to it, the rewards can be off the scale. That is what you have just felt. By crossing the pain-pleasure threshold, you released it from its shackles and allowed yourself to become one with it."

"But I felt at one with all of you," I said. "Not just my demon."

"No. Our demons became one with each other, not ourselves. The letting and sharing of blood awakened them and they took over and created what has just happened. Did you feel like you had control of it?"

"To a point," said Natalie. "But I felt like it could have controlled me."

"Me too," I agreed. "I felt powerful and violent as though I could have gone further with this and done some serious damage to Nicole."

"The demon can take over if you're not in control. That's the difference between people like us and the rapists," The Crow explained. "We can keep control; rapists cannot."

What she was saying in her usual monotone voice spoke volumes to me. Could it be that the inner slut that always kept me safe was the same demon that almost pushed me over the edge? I'd always known that I was far more capable when slut-Becca was in charge. Whether it was being raped, just fucking, or killing people, something inside me always got me through it.

"Control the demon or it will control you," The Crow announced. "Your initiation is complete. You are now members of my Sisterhood."

I looked around at the mess we'd made on the bed. The satin sheets were crumpled and stained with crimson blood from all of us. It looked like a massacre had taken place and that somehow, we'd survived, sitting in the centre like a flower that had reopened after the light had returned. Our skin was mottled and streaked with blood from top to bottom. I couldn't see my own face, but if I was anything like the rest of them, I'd look like a vampire who'd just got messy with a virgin. Their faces were caked in it as well as female bodily fluids. Natalie and Nicole were both blonde, but their hair now looked pink in places where the blood had soaked into their hair. The Crow's signature tattoo looked like road kill and her thighs were smeared with blood.

"So, does this mean you'll help us?" I sniggered, raising my eyebrows at her.

She slowly rolled forwards onto her knees and rose up, gesturing for the rest of us to do the same. We let go of each others hands and got onto our knees in a cross shape like we had when all this had begun. The Crow placed one palm on my cheek and the other on Natalie's. Nicole mirrored her movements and they both looked at us to do the same. Almost in unison, me and Natalie cupped The Crow and Nicole's cheeks feeling the connection once more.

We pushed to the centre of the cross until our lips were inches apart. The Crow led us in for a four-way kiss and I felt a pulse of electricity as our lips met. It was long and lingering as we stared into each others eyes. This sexy psychopath never ceased to amaze and intrigue me with the way she acted and the strange rituals and beliefs she had. One minute she was summoning up demons and the next it was as though she wanted to share her love with us.

"Beautiful Becca and gorgeous Natalie, you are now my sisters," she murmured. "If your mission involves bringing rapists to justice, you know you have my help."

"Thank you," I whispered in a heartfelt reply. "Your contribution is much appreciated."

We sat back on top of our feet and I felt extremely relieved. Knowing how unpredictable The Crow was had filled me with dread, especially in a closed room with a knife expert. However, her commitment to her cause was second to none and I knew she'd be true to her word.

"We need to shower," she said. "And then you need to tell us everything you know."

"Of course," said Natalie. "We have a detailed plan of the target building, the number of guards, sentry positions and gaps in their defences. We'll tell you everything."

Nicole signed something at her boss and The Crow translated.

"She needs to know what the safe looks like so she can work out the make and model."

"Of course," I nodded. "But it needs to happen quickly before they get a chance to move the laptop. If they do that, we're dead in the water."

"When are you thinking of doing it?" The Crow asked.

I looked at Natalie and she looked back at me. We had a plan and a short time scale so there was only really one answer.

"Tonight," I said with confidence. "It has to be tonight."

The Crow looked at Pretty Eyes who stared back at her. She gave a single nod to say that she could do it.

"Tonight it is then," The Crow agreed. "Let's get started."