Becca XXX. The Eden Project. Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His reaction was surprising to say the least. He looked to be in his early thirties, but his mannerisms and the way he spoke made him seem older somehow. His voice echoed off the cold stone as I gave him a speed reading.

He wore black trousers and a black cleric's shirt with the usual white dog collar. His hair was jet black and short and tidy without a hint of grey. Maybe he died it. He was a good looking man and well put together. If it wasn't for his white vicar's collar he wouldn't have looked out of place on Wall Street as a stock market trader.

There was nothing sinister about him at all and I could see why people would take a shine to him. He was non-threatening and approachable and seemed modern despite his surroundings.

"Is something troubling you my child?" he asked, touching my arm softly.

Like an idiot I hadn't realised he was also speed reading me. I hadn't masked my body language like I'd been trained to do and he'd picked up on something.

"No..... not at all...... I'm just surprised that you're not offended by what I do for a living."

"I think there's more to it than that," he said quietly, staring me in the eyes.

I stood in silence, not knowing what to say. Maybe I did have a problem. My last assignment had affected my mental state and although I had been offered post mission counselling, I had declined it, thinking it would show me as being weak. Somehow Father Tobias could sense it and I decided to leave as quickly as possible before I opened the lid on my true emotions.

"My door is always open if you need to talk my child," he whispered.

As he said that a young girl appeared from a door at the left hand side of the altar.

"Oh. Sorry please forgive me Father. I didn't know you had company," said the young girl.

She was a pretty brunette with olive skin and eyes like the desert. She was simply stunning dressed in demure clothing more suitable for a church than what I was wearing.

"It's fine Heidi. Doctor Reynolds is new in town, come and say hi."

The little minx reeked of sex appeal without even trying. Her ass wiggled from side to side and her boobs bounced gently in time with her steps. She had an earthy quality to her, like a new aged hippy from the sixties or seventies.

I held my hand out for her to shake, but she moved in slowly and hugged me around my neck like a child would with its mother. He soft breasts squeezed against mine and I reciprocated. She held the embrace a little too long and then released me.

My nipples hardened under my blouse and I wished the material had been thicker so they wouldn't show through.

"Nice to meet you, doctor," she smiled. "God welcomes you."

She wasn't trying to be sexual but she was. It was her natural demeanour, almost like a seductress on autopilot.

"You too," was all I could splutter, realising the vicar had seen my aroused state.

If he was as good at reading people as he seemed to be, he'd probably be able to smell my wet knickers from under my skirt. I wished I'd changed them before I came to church, but it was a bit late for that.

"Heidi is a church helper and is part of my charity for helping young runaways," he said.

"That's good work you're doing, Father," I said.

He was seeing right through me and I had to get out of there despite having a thousand questions I wanted answering.

"Nice to meet you both," I said making to leave. "I can see you're busy and I still have some exploring to do before my next patient arrives."

"Of course, my child," he said shaking my hand again.

Heidi gave me another inappropriate hug and the vicar walked me to the door.

"Forgive her," he said. "She's has a lot to learn about people, her embraces can be a bit overwhelming."

"It's fine," I said. "She's a nice girl."

"They all are," he said. "Remember what I said, I'm here for one and all if you need to talk."

"Yes.....thank you Father."

I walked out into the graveyard feeling dominated and stupid. I was about to chastise myself for letting my guard down when he called after me.

"Sorry doctor.....I forgot to mention.....there's a church fete on Saturday for my charity and I'd love to see you there," he added.

"I'll check my diary," I said and walked out of the grounds.

****

I needed to gather myself after the encounter so I decided to go for lunch at the pub across the square. I walked past the war memorial and towards the Bell Inn. It was a traditional village pub and looked almost as old as the church did.

There was a tinkle of the bell as I walked inside. I wiped my feet on the mat and moved towards the bar. There was a large fireplace at the end of the room and tables and chairs laid out like any other pub in England. It smelt of stale beer and fried food and made me instantly hungry. There were a few people already in there enjoying a drink or lunch.

A pair of hikers were sat down near the window and I nodded a hello to them as I got to the bar. Two men were sat at the bar and looked like part of the furniture. They were of retirement age and were locals for sure. They probably spent most of the week in their very own allocated seats. There were brass rubbings on the wooden beams and old pictures hanging on the walls. It was the typical Olde world pub which tourists loved.

"Afternoon," said the bar man. "What can I get you?"

It was a bit early to start drinking, especially when I had a patient later that day, so I opted for a soft drink.

"Can I have a lime and soda water please?" I asked.

"Of course, my dear," he said. "Are you visiting or just passing through?" he asked.

He started to get my drink ready as he did his job of making small talk.

"I'm renting a cottage on the edge of the village," I replied with a smile.

"Ah you must be the new sex doctor," he said, not lifting his head from his work.

The hikers and the two old men stared at me briefly and then got back to what they were doing.

"I'm a sex therapist," I corrected him. "Does everyone know who I am around here?" I laughed.

"Small village my dear, everyone knows everyone else's business I'm afraid."

"So it would seem," I said, taking my drink from him and picking up a menu from the bar.

"Had many customers?" he asked me.

"They're patients not customers," I corrected him again. "And I cannot divulge how many patients I have. This may be a village full of gossip, but I have a code of practice to uphold."

"Just being friendly," he laughed, holding up his hands in surrender. "Today's special is Lamb hot pot."

"Thanks, but I'll take the club sandwich please."

He took my order and I paid for it and took a seat near the unlit fireplace. The hikers were looking at a map and paid me no attention. The two old guys at the bar chatted quietly and kept looking over at me. It was obvious they were talking about the new sex doctor in town, but I left them to it.

I took my phone out and text Lexa with an update. I asked her to check out Father Tobias' history to see if there was anything untoward. I also asked her to check into his outreach group and see if it was all above board.

Bing. Bing.

"No problem. Are you OK?" she texted back.

"Missing you," I replied.

Bing. Bing.

"You too. Stay safe xx."

"Xxx"

I had my lunch and mulled things over for an hour and then went back to the clinic.

****

Hello Doctor Reynolds," beamed Lottie. "Your two o'clock appointment is already here."

I looked at my watch and it was ten to.

"No problem, can I have their file please?" I replied.

She passed me two plain files.

"Two patients?" I asked.

"Yes they're a married couple and insisted on going straight into your room. They didn't want to be seen by anyone that might know them," she whispered.

I rolled my eyes. "There's certainly a lot of gossip in this village," I said.

She giggled.

I thumbed through the files quickly just to get their names. Mr.. and Mrs. Smith had obviously used fake names and I could see this was going to be embarrassing for them. The address was for a village about twenty miles away which may have been true.

I closed the files, thanked Lottie and walked into my treatment room.

"Good afternoon. Mr. and Mrs. Smith, is it?" I asked, holding out my hand to them.

The young couple stood and shook my hand. They were late twenties and seemed uneasy about the whole situation. She had short brown curly hair and he had a buzz cut. They looked like a nice couple, but their body language told a different story. They were standing too far apart and it was obvious there were marital problems.

"Please take a seat," I said as I put my lab coat back on and adjusted my glasses.

I took up my doctors pose in the arm chair as I had with Malcolm and I addressed them both.

"So....what can I help you both with today?"

"Ask her!" said Mr. Smith.

I looked at his wife expectantly.

"It was your idea to come here. You talk to her," she spat.

There was a pause and I let it hang. It was up to them to tell me what the problem was even though it was blindingly obvious.

"We're having problems.....in the bedroom," he said finally.

"Okayyyyy.......can I ask what sort of problems?" I asked.

"He says I'm boring in bed!" she shot him a bitchy look.

"You never want to do it anymore," he shot back at her.

"You never make me cum that's why!"

"That's because you're so uptight, for fucks sake."

"Okay. Okay, let's just keep it calm and civil," I butted in.

They went quiet, looking at their feet like naughty children.

"How long have you been married?" I asked, taking my pen out to make some notes.

"Six years," she said, with a stroppy tone.

"And how long would you say you've been having problems?"

"Two years may be less," she said.

"How were things in the beginning when you first met?" I asked delving deeper.

People's problems always had a trigger and I wanted to get back to before they had problems.

"Wild and dirty," said the husband. "We couldn't keep our hands off each other."

"Is that true?" I asked the wife.

"Yes. I wanted to please him and make him want me. I was in love with him," she said.

"Was? Or still are?"

"I still am, but things aren't what they used to be. He's selfish."

"Oh what because I'm working all the time to keep you happy?" said Mr. Smith waving his arms around in frustration.

"Let her finish," I said. "Don't talk over each other."

I looked back to her. She had calmed down and looked sad about the whole situation.

"He is working all the time. He thinks he can prove his love for me by providing nice things, but that's not all I want. I want to feel loved and desired and sexy. Sex with him just involves him sticking his cock in me and grunting three minutes later when he's finished. What about my fucking needs?" she said.

I looked back to her husband.

"How would you like to respond to that?" I asked. "Don't you want to make your wife happy?"

"Of course, I do. I thought you were happy, but sex with you has gotten boring, you never want to try anything new."

"How were things when you first met? Describe your sex life back then," I said writing things down in my notebook.

I was loving the insight into people's sexual activity. These were real people with real problems and it was blatantly obvious that they could have resolved their issues if they just sat down and talked to each other about it.

"We had a lot of fun when we first got together," she said.

"Describe it to me. I need to know details," I said.

"We met in a club seven years ago and got married a year later," she said.

"I mean the sex side of things. What did you used to get up to when you first met?" I butted in.

"The usual," she said.

She seemed embarrassed to talk about it, so I looked at Mr.. Smith for his take on things.

"We'd go on dates and then usually finish-up down a country lane in the back seat of my car," he gave a small smile as he remembered the way things used to be.

"Sounds like a normal beginning to a relationship," I said.

"She used to be so dirty, doctor. She'd....you know...do things to me," he nodded at his crotch.

"You need to be more open. I won't be upset and I'm not here to judge. Use whatever words you normally do and be open and frank about it," I tried to encourage him.

"I used to suck his cock in the back of the car," Mrs. Smith blurted out, getting impatient with her husband.

"That's better," I said. "Did you both enjoy it?"

"She was amazing at it," he said. "It used to make her so horny."

She was about to respond, but I stopped her by holding my hand up.

"How do you know it made her horny?" I asked.

"Because her knickers were soaking wet, that's how," he said, sounding exasperated.

"Okay. Good. Did you enjoy sucking his cock?" I asked her.

"Of course. I wasn't that keen on having his cum in my mouth, but I did it anyway just to please him. I wanted him to like me."

"So the act of sucking his cock aroused you, but the thought of cum in your mouth put you off?" I asked.

"I suppose yes, but I swallowed it anyway."

I made some notes.

"Carry on," I said.

"I'd go down on her and drive her wild," he said.

Mrs.. Smith made a face that said that wasn't true.

"Did it drive you wild?" I asked her.

"You sounded like you enjoyed it!" Mr. Smith interrupted her.

"I faked it to make you feel good," she said, with sadness in her voice.

"So you didn't cum?" I said.

"Sometimes, but not often. I didn't want to upset him by saying he wasn't very good at it," she had tears in her eyes.

"Any other foreplay?" I asked.

"I'd suck her tits and play with them, then we'd stop so I could put a condom on and then we'd fuck," said Mr. Smith.

"Always with a condom?" I asked.

"Yes. Even though she's on birth control," he said, with disgust.

"But now you don't use condoms?" I asked.

"We still do," she said.

"Why?" I asked.

"There's a fucking good question right there!" laughed Mr. Smith. "Answer the doctor babe."

She was silent for a moment wiping her eyes.

"I don't like the mess," she said.

I made more notes.

"I think we're making progress here," I said. "You've both been self-absorbed and not thought about the other's needs."

I paused to look at my notes.

"Mr. Smith. You have been selfish in that you haven't been attentive to her needs, but Mrs. Smith, you've not told him there's a problem."

There was more silence.

"Do you understand?"

They both nodded.

"So what do you think you can do to put things right?" I kept the ball in their court.

"We don't know. That's why we're here," said Mrs. Smith.

"You do know, but you're not listening," I said. "Mrs. Smith, look at your husband and hold his hands."

She obeyed and turned on the sofa to face him holding his hand in hers.

"Tell him what you want!" I said.

"I want you to make me cum more often," she said.

"I've tired, I thought I was doing it right," he replied.

"I can help with that," I said. "Now Mr. Smith - tell her what you want from her."

"I want to fuck you bareback," he shrugged.

"Do you both think that's something you can do for each other?" I asked.

"I suppose, but he needs help with his technique," she said.

"I can talk you through some things to try on her," I winked.

"He's not very good with instructions," said his wife. "You'd be better off showing him."

"I'm willing to do that today if you like, but it's up to you?" I said.

"What do you say babe? Will you let the doctor show you how to get me off?" she asked, looking lovingly at him.

"What?.....Right here and now?....."

"There's no time like the present, Mr. Smith," I said raising my eyebrows.

She moved in and kissed him on the lips. Her hand rubbed up the inside of his thigh. She was kinkier than I'd given her credit for.

"Are you sure this is right?" he asked looking at me for approval.

"I'm here to help," I said. "This is purely in a professional capacity. I'm going to observe and advise as you make love. I can assure you I'm very good at my job."

"She's got us this far babe.....let's try it out....... like old times yeah?" she said in a breathy voice, kissing him again.

He kissed her back.

"Act as though I'm not here," I said. "But before we go any further, I can pull the sofa bed out if you like."

"Mmmm that does sound fun," cooed Mrs. Smith.

They both got up and I pulled some levers on the sofa until the spring loaded bed folded out. It already had a black sheet on it and they sat back down on the edge and looked at me for approval.

"Don't mind me. Just carry on. I'll offer my advice when I think it's required," I said.

They got back to smooching like a couple of teenagers. His tongue dominated her and forced its way into her mouth.

"Take your time with her. I have no other appointments this afternoon and I won't charge if we run over. Let's do this right," I said.

His hand went to the back of her neck and he tickled behind her ear, making her go coy and shy away. He seemed to know what she liked. She responded by brushing her hair behind her ear and exposing her neck to him.

He sucked on her neck gently and moved down to her collar bone.

"Mmmm, it's been a while since you did that," she cooed.

"Compliment her. Make her feel sexy," I said.

"You're so fucking beautiful," he said. "I love you so much."

They seemed natural together, they had just lost their way a little.

She undid her buttons and let her shirt fall from her shoulders. Her pink cotton bra strained to keep her in and she started to pant and get more passionate. Her eyes were closed and she kissed him hard on the mouth as he squeezed her tits through her bra.

"Tell him how you like it," I whispered.

"A little softer on my boobs, not too rough," she said to her husband.

He obliged and went slower. My pussy lips swelled in my underwear at the live sex show in front of me. They were going to fuck under my instructions and it was driving me wild watching them get down and dirty.

His hand slid around her back and he unclipped her bra with a snap of his fingers.

"You can still get it off with one hand," she giggled.

Her bra slid off onto the bed to reveal her large boobs. She was at least a D cup if not bigger and they sagged under their own weight. Her nipples were large and dark and already standing to attention. Mr.. Smith caressed them gently, grazing his fingers over her nipples making her moan.

"Tell him how it makes you feel," I said. "Give him some direction if you want him to get you off."

"Pinch my nipples and suck them," she gasped.

He moved lower and rolled her nipples in his finger-tips before devouring her and pushing her onto her back on the bed. Wet slurping noises filled the room as he sucked on her ripe melons.

"That's it don't rush it. Take your time with her. She needs to be bought to the boil, her orgasm isn't like an on off switch, it takes time. Compliment her again," I instructed.

"Your tits are so fucking sexy," he said, in a passionate voice.

"Thank you, babe. I want you so badly. You're making me wet," she replied.

"Is he making you wet or are you just saying that to please him?" I asked.

"Oh I'm fucking wet alright," she sighed as he continued to pleasure her. "I'm not sure if it's him or the fact you're watching, but I'm soaked."

"Mr. Smith. Take her skirt and underwear off. She's practically invited you to see how juicy you've made her," I ordered.

He slowly moved his hands across her torso making her arch her back and moan loudly in anticipation.

"Talk to her. Tell her what you're going to do to her. Make her want it," I said.

"Let's see how wet your little pussy is, shall we?" he said. "Let's see what's happening in your knickers."

He pulled her skirt off and then stared between her legs. She hadn't gone for matching panties but it didn't matter. A small wet patch was visible between her legs against the light blue material, made darker by her arousal.