Becca XXX. The Eden Project. Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck she is wet! Look what you've done to her," I said forgetting myself.

Mr. Smith smiled at me before peeling his wife's panties down her legs. She giggled and closed her legs to prevent him from seeing.

"That's good, Mrs. Smith. Tease him a little," I cooed.

My cunt was drooling into my panties and I was just as wet as she was. I moved in behind her husband and whispered in his ear.

"Tell her what you want to do to her," I whispered seductively. "You're going to fuck her, but not until she's cum. Understand?"

He nodded.

"I want to taste you," he said.

"Show me your big cock first," she said. "Show me how hard I've made you."

He looked at me for approval.

"Do as she says, she's in charge," I shrugged.

He quickly stripped off to reveal his circumcised fat cock. It wasn't huge but adequate and extremely hard.

"This is going in your pussy babe, but first I'm going to make you orgasm in my face," he said, holding his cock by the base.

She pulled her legs up so they were bent at the knee and allowed them to flop open for him. Her swollen lips and hairy vagina were on display for both of us to see.

He licked his lips and so did I.

She was neatly trimmed into a triangle of black curly hair and shaved around the important bits. Her labia were fat and engorged and her pink clit stuck out from behind its hood. The smell of her body filled the room and I felt my own clit throb at the sight of hers.

Mr. Smith dived on top of her and went straight for the honey pot.

I saw her grimace and I dragged him back off her.

"Slowly remember? Tease her, don't just feast on her like an ice cream," I said. "Mrs. Smith, tell him how you like it."

"Lick and stroke my thighs," she ordered. "Tease me."

He started at her knees and moved his finger-tips down towards the heart of her being making her quiver in anticipation.

"Now back up," I said.

She opened her eyes and looked longingly at him and then at me. His hands went back up to her knees and he repeated the process, but this time he kissed up and down her thighs.

"That's excellent, feel her respond to your touch. Look at her clit, do you see how aroused she is?"

"Fuck yeah. I want to eat it," he gasped.

"It's not about you, it's about her," I stated. "You'll know when."

The teasing continued and I saw his cock twitching away to itself and his tip become shiny. He had pre-cum leaking out so I thought I'd push her boundaries a little more.

"Lick the tip of his cock," I said. "Give him some encouragement, but not too much. He's producing pre-cum, which I'm sure you'll enjoy the taste of."

She didn't even hesitate, she rolled forwards and pushed her husband back so he was standing at the foot of the bed. She licked him slowly from his balls to his tip and I watched the salty fluid pool on her tongue. She held it briefly before swallowing it down like a good little slut.

"Fucking hell. You've not done that for months," he gasped.

She smacked her lips together and gave him a sultry look.

"Lick my cunt," she said, as lust started to take over.

She lay back down and closed her eyes, spreading her legs wide.

Mr. Smith looked at me for help.

I nodded in her direction and he moved his head down between her legs. I followed him down whispering in his ear.

"Lick either side of her pussy, between her legs and her lips. Lick softly like you're licking honey from the wings of a butterfly, she's extremely sensitive now," I said. "Make sure you use plenty of saliva on your tongue for lubrication."

He stuck his wet tongue out tentatively and breathed in closing his eyes.

"Can you smell her?" I asked.

He nodded.

"That's the smell of an aroused pussy. You made it smell like that. Feel proud and make her cum."

He licked her inner thigh as I had instructed him and she gasped with pleasure.

"That's it. She likes that.....do the other side too......"

He obeyed and she responded.

"Tell her how she makes you feel," I whispered.

"Fuck babe. You make me so fucking hard. You taste so good."

"Tell him if he's doing ok. Guide him," I said to his wife.

"That feels amazing. Go a little higher and lick either side of my clitty, but not directly," she moaned.

"She's a sensitive little thing, Mr. Smith. Some girls can't take direct clitoral stimulation, I'm guessing you've been over stimulating her which can be painful and uncomfortable for her," I explained.

"That's exactly what he's been doing," she moaned. "Keep going just like that though.....Jesus that's nice."

I watched him use his pointed tongue either side of her sex bean and offered more advice.

"Use the flat of your tongue rather than pointing it," I whispered. "See how she likes that."

He nodded and did as I told him and she responded immediately.

"Fucking hell......what are you doing to me......" she panted.

"See.... she fucking loves it...." I whispered, so she couldn't hear. "Slide two fingers inside her."

"She only normally likes one," he said in between licks.

"Just do it. Trust me, one's not enough."

He continued to stimulate her clitoral hood with his mouth and I watched him slide two fingers into her glistening twat.

"Fuckk.....yes......oh my god...." she squirmed.

"Told you," I giggled. "Can you feel her contracting around your fingers, like a little twitch of her muscles?"

"No," he said. "Slllruuppp......should I?"

"When she cums you will. At that point just keep going, don't speed up or slow down or change anything, she needs consistency to make it build inside her."

"Jesus babe.... I don't know what she's saying to you down there but don't stop...fucking hell....."

My knickers were drenched by now for the second time that day. I wanted to touch myself so badly, but it would be unprofessional so I kept my attention on the married couple in front of me. The smell of her pussy was intoxicating and I looked down at Mr. Smith who was now stroking his cock with his spare hand.

"Is he doing a good job Mrs. Smith?" I asked, looking up at her lustful face.

"Fuck....yeah....keep going......oh....oh....oh....."

"She's nearly there. Keep going, don't change a thing. Make her cum."

Slurp. Slurp. Finger. Finger.

"Oh...baby....yes....fuck me.....oh... oh... oh....." she writhed.

I saw her pussy twitch as it started to happen before my eyes.

"Keep going......she's cumming," I whispered. "Feel her pussy contracting?"

He nodded and kept going.

"IM CUMMING.......FUCK......." she screamed.

She certainly was. I hoped my walls were sound proof, but I doubted it.

"FUCK ME......FUCK ME.......UH....OH....Oh."

She writhed and bucked like a demon as he gave her feelings she'd never had from him before. Her orgasm was earth shattering and the look on her face said it all.

He held his face between her legs as she squeezed her thighs together and he slurped and licked away at her, savouring her love juice and moaning loudly himself. Eventually she couldn't take anymore and pushed him away leaving her in a ball of pleasure on the bed.

He moved in to take her, but I stopped him.

"Wait," I whispered in his ear. "Have you ever seen anything as beautiful as that before?"

He shook his head.

"Tell her then. See what happens."

"Fucking hell babe, you looked so fucking sexy when you came in my face. You're amazing."

She suddenly snapped out of her post orgasmic state and spread her legs wide for him.

"Fuck me with that big fat cock. I want to feel you inside me," she ordered.

Her inhibitions had evaporated. Her pubic hair was wet and matted and her labia pink and swollen.

"Fuck her," I said.

"Without a condom?" he quizzed.

"She wants fucking. Stick it in her before she goes off the boil. You might even make her cum again," I said.

He got between her legs and lined his throbbing member up with her quivering hole. She wrapped her legs around his back and pulled him inside her.

"Oh my god that feels good," he panted, probably feeling her velvety wetness for the first time against his bare skin.

"Ooooh baby.....yes.....feel my tight little cunt......skin on skin....." she gasped.

Lust had taken over both of them. He had an overwhelming desire to fill her with his seed and she wanted it just as much as he did.

She watched him fuck her with pleading eyes as her pleasure hit new heights at the new feeling inside her.

I knew how she felt. I always had a burning desire to feel a guy explode inside me, it was an uncontrollable feeling that only a woman understands. I craved it, willed it to happen, begged for it like a junkie and I knew that she now felt the same way. The look in her eyes told me so.

Her husband sensed it too.

"Tell me what you want," he panted as he thrust his cock in and out of her creamy hole.

"I want your hot spunk inside me........you dirty fucker.......you love it don't you?......"

"Yes you're so fucking sexy.......you love it without protection.......my raw cock filling you up......." he replied.

"I do......cum in me baby.....please....I want it......."

He rammed in and out of her for all he was worth, his thighs slapping against her buttocks.

My work was complete with this horny young couple, but I needed to see him ejaculate in her.

He slowed his pace a little and I could almost hear the sperm building in his balls. She pulled him in deep as he finally let it go inside her.

"Oh.....uh....uh...oh....fuck....baby....do you feel it?"

"I can.....oh my god...I can feel it........"

"How does it feel.....?"

"Warm and sticky.......I love it........"

I watched his balls pump their potent mess into her dripping cunt and saw the love on both of their faces. He shifted lower and kissed her lovingly as he drained the rest of his load into her eager snatch.

"Do want to see what a mess I've made in you?" he gasped.

"God yeah. Pull out I want to see it," she shifted up on her elbows to get a better view of her first ever creampie.

There was a wet slurping noise as he left her body and a gush of semen dribbled down her ass crack and onto the sheets.

"Fuck, that is a mess," she giggled, no longer disgusted by his cum.

The both looked mesmerised by it and I had to snap them back to reality.

"Be a gentleman and get her some wet wipes," I said. "They're near the sink."

"Yes of course," he replied.

I adjusted my sodden panties and sat back in my arm chair picking up my note book and making some notes.

Mr. Smith handed his wife some wipes and she cleaned her cummy hole, leaving a rather large pool of spunk behind her on the bed sheets.

"Well.....that just goes to show you what can happen when you just talk to each other about your desires," I said, in my best doctors voice.

They giggled and cuddled on the edge of the bed. Her tits swung side to side as he hugged her.

"This 'problem'......." I made air quotes, "......is purely down to the fact you've not listened to each other. I'm hoping this will be a new beginning for the two of you. Go back to be being dirty and sexy together, like when you first met. I can assure you things will only get better from there."

"Yes doctor......I think you're right," she said, gazing into her husband's eyes.

They were very much in love and I was happy to have helped them rekindle their passion. They got dressed playfully and sat back down on the sofa bed. I was full of mixed emotions. I wanted fucking I was so horny and also a little jealous of them. I knew they'd be fucking into the small hours of the morning now that they had gotten to know one another again.

"We can't thank you enough doctor. You've been amazing," said Mrs. Smith.

"Yes doctor. Thank you so much," added her husband.

"No problem at all. Enjoy yourselves and feel free to come back anytime if there're further issues you need to resolve," I said.

We shook hands and they left arm in arm, like two newlyweds.

As soon as they left I locked the door and jumped onto the bed.

I had to cum right then and there.

I fumbled in my bag for a sex toy and spread out on the mattress. I was frantic, almost panicked about making myself cum as quickly and as dirty as possible. I couldn't get my skirt and knickers off quick enough and finished up tearing the flimsy panties from my thighs and thrusting the seven inch dildo into my dripping pussy.

"Ohhhhh.......fffffuuucckkkk," I squealed into the mattress.

I was kneeling on the bed with my face on the sheets and started to bounce on the dildo feeling my orgasm just beyond the horizon. I was going to cum fast and violently after what I'd just witnessed.

I squirmed on the mattress imagining being fucked by somebody, anybody, it just didn't matter I needed my fix. The seven inch cock thrust in and out of me and I rubbed my throbbing clit like my life depended on it.

"Fuck my dirty hole," I panted to myself. "Filthy cunt."

My words were muffled into the mattress as I rubbed my face across the sheets in search of the prize I so desperately craved.

"God you fucking slut Becca. You love it don't you," I chastised myself.

My cheek found the slimy wet patch they'd left behind and the smell of them filled my nose. I saw starbursts as I breathed in the heady scent of cunt and cum and my orgasm washed over me.

I buried my nose into the sex stained sheets and screamed a muffled scream as I rammed the dildo to the hilt and came like a shivering dog in the privacy of my treatment room.

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST?" I squealed.

I contracted hard around the rubber shaft and let out a strong squirt adding my own juices to the sheets.

My whole body shook and writhed like I was exorcising a demon from my very being. It was a mind blowing orgasm and I sucked the fabric to get the remnants of cum from them as I hit my peak, shaking uncontrollably.

My thighs and hands were soaked in my ejaculate and I collapsed in a messy heap on the bed feeling utterly spent.

Rather than bathing in the afterglow I immediately felt ashamed and guilty at what I'd just done. I curled up into a ball, hugging my knees and rocking back and forth.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS WRONG WITH ME? I thought to myself.

I was loving my job as a sex therapist, but maybe it was too much for me. I thought back over the day's events. I had made a stranger cum all over my face after briefly sucking his cock. I had then had a strange encounter with the vicar who I suspected was involved in the murder of the victim I was investigating and then I had come back and watched a couple fuck in front of me. I had even encouraged her to take her first ever creampie.

All of those events had made me so horny I needed a release and short of going out and fucking a stranger this was the only thing that would satisfy my needs. Maybe I really did have a sex addiction problem. I could no longer go a day without either fucking someone or making myself cum in extreme ways. Rubbing my face into cum stained sheets was a new low for me and I felt disgusted with myself afterwards.

My previous assignment had involved me being undercover for months, being fucked senseless and often against my will. Maybe I was suffering from some sort of post-traumatic stress.

I couldn't go talking to Lexa about it, she would pull me off the assignment and I really did love the work. That left me with only one option in such a rural community. I'd have to talk to someone in confidence, someone I knew wouldn't tell anyone else. The only problem was that person was the very person I was investigating, Father Tobias.

My mind raced at a million miles an hour, with so many thoughts I thought my head was going to explode.

"Get up you dirty fucking skank and pull yourself together," I said to myself out loud.

I peeled my sweaty body from the sofa bed and walked over to the mirror.

"Fucking hell you look a state," I said to the slut staring back at me.

My hair was a matted mess, my makeup was smeared all over my face and I had blobs of sperm on my cheek and in my hair. My stockings were ripped and laddered and I looked like a rape victim.

I wiped myself down with wet wipes and brushed my hair as best I could. I redid my makeup and peeled off my tights and threw them in my bag with my ripped panties. I didn't want to put them in the bin and have the cleaner finding them.

After pulling on my skirt and straightening myself up, I tidied the room and put the sofa bed away. I was supposed to be a sex therapist and my treatment room needed to be ready for my next patient in the morning.

I took a deep breath and felt a little better about what was happening. Maybe I just needed a good night's sleep to get me back on track.

I locked my door and walked into reception.

"Bye Lottie," I said to the pretty receptionist.

"Doctor Reynolds, is everything okay?" she asked in her cute voice.

"Yes, its fine Lottie. Why do you ask?"

"There was a lot of noise in there......you know like sex noises," she whispered, keeping her head low. "Did your last patients.... you know......do it?"

"I cannot divulge patient confidentiality Lottie, you know that," I winked at her, but it was a forced wink.

"Of course....sorry, doctor....see you in the morning. Your first appointment is at ten o'clock," she said, realising she'd over stepped the mark.

"See you in the morning."