Becca XXX. The Eden Project. Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh the rug munchers changed her tune now she knows who's in charge," said Beardy.

"Good little bitch. Kiss each other again" said Beer Belly letting me go.

"Let her go then and take your fingers out of her snatch," I demanded.

He obeyed and held is hands out to the side to show he wasn't a threat. Lottie leapt forward and hugged me close.

"Awwww look at that, so sweet," cooed Beardy, taking the piss.

"Kiss!" said Beer Belly, getting impatient.

Lottie took the lead again despite being scared out of her mind.

She kissed me and pulled me in close as the two rapists looked on open mouthed.

"See I told you they'd do it," said Beardy. "They just needed some gentle persuasion."

Their idea of gentle was obviously different to mine.

We kissed for a while until they got bored.

"Feel each other's tits," said Beer Belly.

Once again Lottie didn't hesitate and slid her hands over my firm breast as we kissed some more. I reciprocated and felt her hard nipples through her thin dress. Although her boobs were tiny, they felt delightful. I just wished it was under different circumstances.

"Mmmm fuck me look at that. Dirty bitches," sighed Beardy.

I heard his zipper undo and he groaned as he took his cock out. His mate followed suit and I looked over to see them stroking their already very hard cocks. They were going to fuck us, there was no doubt in my mind. Maybe we'd end up in a ditch near to where Hannah was found, but I doubted these two would take it that far.

After a few minutes of groping each other and kissing I knew both our pussies were wet and so did our fat friends.

Beardy moved in and ripped Lottie's dress down from her shoulders making her yelp into my mouth. Her boobs were exposed as he dragged her backwards and started to grope and slap her tits.

"I like them small and pert," he said. "Get on your knees and suck my cock."

"WAIT!" I said.

He stopped and all three of them looked at me.

"Leave her out of it. I'll do you both," I said. "Please just let her go."

"Fuck off bitch. I like them petite like this little beauty," he said slipping his hand into her knickers again and smiling at me.

"I'll let you do anything you want to me, just leave her alone."

"Becca, you don't have to..."

"Lottie its fine" I interrupted her.

I slid my play suit down, followed by my bra and panties and got on my knees. I knelt on my play suit to save my knees from the tarmac floor, but I kept my shoes on.

"Ever seen a girl suck two cocks at the same time boys?" I asked.

"Fucking hell is she for real?" said Beardy.

They both crowded in waving their cocks in my face. Lottie watched in horror as I took Beardy in my mouth and jerked off Beer Belly with my spare hand. I gave him a short deep suck and then swapped over. I had been right about them having small cocks. They were four to five inches at the most and hairy and unkept.

Rule three was complete.

It didn't bother me sucking them off, which was a little worrying. I just wanted Lottie to be left alone. I was trained for this and she wasn't.

I started to groan with pleasure.

"Drop your trousers I want to suck your balls," I said.

"Fucking hell your girlfriend is one dirty little cunt," said Beardy to Lottie.

They both undid their belts and let their trousers fall around their ankles.

Rule four was complete. You couldn't get more vulnerable than your balls exposed to a girl with a low vantage point and your trousers around your ankles.

I sucked their cocks and licked their balls in turn, jerking and stroking them and making them think I was enjoying it. I looked like a hungry little cock sucker and they thought they had me just where they wanted me. I decided to tease them a little further before they got their comeuppance.

"You can both fuck any hole you like once I've got you nice and hard with my slutty mouth," I panted.

"Fucking hell the bitch loves it," said Beer Belly.

"Take some notes cutie. When I'm done with her, you're next," said Beardy to Lottie.

Lottie looked terrified, not knowing whether to run or stay and give me moral support.

"Leave her alone. If you want it nice and tight you can fuck my ass," I said.

"Let's try that right now then," he said, slapping his cock on my forehead.

Being a small woman, I had to use my whole-body weight to deliver a killer blow. Power always comes from the centre mass, not the arms or the shoulders.

I pretended to adjust my position and got onto my feet like I was squatting for a pee. My legs were now like two coiled springs waiting to explode.

Beardy thought he was about to watch me bend over and take him in my ass, but instead I made a fist with both hands. The rage built up inside me to breaking point and I lurched upwards and punched them both in the balls so hard I thought they would have come out of their mouths.

They both doubled over from the waist in howls of pain. I had to finish them quickly before they came back at me. I rose up further and kneed Beer Belly straight in the face as he bent forward. Blood and snot splattered all over his face as his nose broke with more cries of pain.

I was now in an upright position and bought my body weight back down and elbowed Beardy in the back of the neck. His head snapped back and his face plummeted into the pavement. He was out for the count.

Beer Belly made a slight recovery and made a grab for me. I blocked his arm and punched him square in the throat. He coughed and spluttered and I hit him again, this time with the palm of my hand under his chin in a sharp jabbing movement. I watched his eyes roll back and knew he was done. He slumped to the ground next to his mate.

It was over in less than ten seconds. Five violent blows were all it had taken.

Rule five was complete, but I wasn't finished with these two yet.

"Are you okay Lottie?" I asked, getting my breath back.

She looked in shock at what I'd done.

"Lottie?"

"Fucking hell Becca! You were like a ninja. Who taught you to fight like that?" she gasped.

"Self defence classes."

"You were amazing," she gasped. "Look at the state of them."

"I told them they could walk away, but they chose this instead."

She seemed fine despite just having a stranger's fingers inside her without her consent.

I looked down at the two large bodies and decided to teach them that putting your fingers where they're not wanted was a bad idea. A very bad idea in this case.

I took beer bellies lifeless hand and made it into a loose fist with it lying on the pavement. I raised my right foot and bought it down as hard as I could, stamping on his fingers.

Stamp. Crunch. Stamp. Crunch.

I repeated it on his other hand and then did the same to Beardy as Lottie looked on smiling at my revenge.

"They won't be getting sticky fingers any time soon," I spat. "I fucking hate rapists."

"Dirty cunts," said Lottie.

I pulled my knickers back on and my bra and told Lottie to check for their wallets. She was holding her ripped dress over her boobs to make herself feel less vulnerable, but to me she just looked so sexy.

She searched Beardy's pockets and found his wallet as I finished putting my play suit back on.

"Find an ID and take any money he's got," I said to her.

"We're robbing them?" she asked.

"They owe you a new dress," I nodded at her torn clothes. "It's the least they can do."

I took out Beer Belly's wallet and found two hundred pounds in notes. They went in my bag. I took my phone out and took a picture of his ID and a picture of his bloody face. Red gunk was pouring from his nose and mouth, but he'd live.

I took a tissue out of my bag and mopped up some of his blood without Lottie noticing, she was busy helping herself to his money.

"I've got his ID," she said.

She passed it over and I repeated taking a photo of it and his face. As she pocketed the money, I took out another tissue from my bag and mopped up some blood from his broken teeth. I now had two names, two faces and two lots of DNA for Lexa's growing collection.

"Let's get the fuck out of here," I said, linking arms with Lottie again as though nothing had happened.

Adrenaline was an amazing thing and had strange effects on the human body. In my case my fight or flight response had resulted in two unconscious wankers with broken fingers as well as a few other injuries that would require hospital treatment. Lottie's response was one of shock and she'd froze. Although she seemed fine at the minute, she could lapse into a catatonic state later when the adrenaline rush wore off. I needed to keep her close.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I asked her, looking back at the carnage behind us.

"It was scary, but I'm fine after seeing you do that to them," she cuddled in close to me.

"I think we need a drink. I've got some tequila back at my place, shall we go and have a night cap?" I said.

"I thought you'd never ask."

My cottage was about five minutes from the alleyway and we were there in no time. Lottie's ripped dress was hanging off her shoulders as we walked into my hallway. She was holding it in place with her forearm covering herself. The straps had been ripped as Beardy had tried to expose her tits.

"I'll get you something to wear," I said, rushing upstairs.

I grabbed a thin beach dress from my wardrobe and came back down and handed it to her.

She stripped off down to her panties showing me her bra less boobs which I had been groping minutes earlier. She made no attempt to cover them up as she got changed.

I had been right, she did have tiny pink nipples, now that I could see them in the light. She caught me looking and smiled shyly.

"I know..." she said. "They're very small, aren't they?"

"Perfectly sized for your body and very perky," I laughed.

She giggled too.

"I'll get the tequila. You need something to calm your nerves after that ordeal."

I walked into the spacious kitchen and got the bottle from the cupboard with two shot glasses.

"My nerves are fine Becca. Really, I'm ok," she said.

"Two fat bastards have just tried to rape us. Sometimes the adrenaline kicks in and masks how you really feel. Maybe you should stay here tonight, I've got a spare room."

"I keep telling you I'm fine, but I will stay the night if it's ok. I don't fancy waking home with those two out there."

"True, but don't worry, they're not going anywhere for a while," I laughed.

"Should we call the police?" she asked.

"It's up to you, but I don't particularly want to explain it all to them, especially the injuries they've got. I could get arrested and charged with assault. We've got photos of their ID and their faces if anyone tries to press charges."

"The police will probably do fuck all anyway. I know how it goes with rape cases," she said.

"Fuck them then. They'll wake up in pain and have to ask for help from someone. They'll struggle to dial 999 with those fingers," I giggled.

"Serves them right!" spat Lottie.

She smiled and raised her glass to me.

"Here's to girl power," she laughed.

We clinked glasses and downed the tequila shots. Lottie screwed up her face at the strong sour taste of the shot.

I poured us another as she looked down at my thighs. I thought she was checking me out until she spoke up.

"You've got blood on your legs," she said.

I looked down to see blood splatter on my knee and down my thigh and shin.

"It's theirs not mine," I shrugged.

"I'll clean you up. It's the least I can do after you saved us. Sit down," she said.

I sat on a stool at the breakfast bar as Lottie got a cloth and wet it at the sink. She picked up a towel from the work top on her way over to me. I parted my legs so she could get to the dried blood and she squatted down between them.

I felt her left hand touch my leg as she used the cloth in her right hand to wipe the blood off my shin. She had a gentle touch and I caught her gaze and we shared a moment of sexual tension. She wanted me I could tell.

The cloth moved higher as she washed my knee and then slid along my thigh to remove the rest. Her touch was electric and my nipples went as hard as my clit.

I'd been wet most of the night, ever since she kissed me in the pub garden. I had gotten wetter still having her fondle my breasts in the alleyway as the two perverts watched us kissing. What she was doing to me right now wasn't helping me get any drier that was for sure.

She pushed my legs apart further to remove the remaining blood from just below my hem line. She was dangerously close to grazing my pussy through my clothes and I parted my legs further to invite her in. Just as I thought she was going to touch me she moved away and picked up the towel. She began drying my legs looking up at me with a sexy smile.

I needed to have sex with this girl, but didn't want to initiate anything. Someone had just attempted to rape her and I did't know how she would react.

"You've got gorgeous legs Becca," she said, gently drying me off.

"I like to keep in shape," I murmured.

"I can see that. Your breasts felt firm too, you must workout down the gym or something."

"Thanks. I do some exercises at home and go running a few times a week."

"It shows," she finished drying me, but stayed kneeling down.

"Can I tell you something?" she asked.

"Sure... anything."

"I thought you looked pretty hot in the alleyway...I know it sounds bad, but you did."

"What? When I kicked their asses?" I giggled

"No. Before that... you know... on your knees."

"Lottie! You're terrible," I gasped.

"Sorry I didn't mean to say that. I guess it was traumatic for you," she replied feeling that she'd over stepped a boundary.

"No. It's fine. I don't suppose you've seen another woman suck a cock before?"

"No. I was already turned on from before," she said.

"From before when?"

"When we kissed in the garden... and then when they made us kiss again, I really liked it. It felt natural with you."

"I liked it too Lottie," I admitted.

"I know I can tell," she said, looking between my legs.

"How can you tell?"

She rose up in front of me and leaned forward slowly. I was still seated as she moved in to kiss me. Her hand brushed against my cheek and I could smell tequila on her breath.

I couldn't believe she was seducing me, I thought I'd be taking the lead but she was already in the moment. She seemed to be one step ahead of me all night.

"I can tell you're aroused," she whispered. "You're so wet for me, I can smell it."

I felt her breath on my lips she was so close.

I actually gulped. I had no idea she was bi sexual. She seemed so strait laced and timid at work.

"You want me don't you Becca?" she stated it rather than asked.

I moved in the last few inches to kiss her but she moved just out of reach. She was teasing us both.

"Tell me," she ordered.

"I want you Lottie. I've wanted you since I first laid eyes on your sexy ass at work," I admitted.

She smiled coyly and brushed her hair behind her ear.

"Admit that you're wet."

"You know I am."

"Yes, but I want to hear you say it. Tell me how wet I make you."

"You've made me soak my knickers Lottie. You know that. I've been hot for you all night. When you kissed me, I was in heaven. I really would have licked your pussy on the table if you'd asked me to. I wanted to..."

She kissed me before I could finish. She sucked my bottom lip into her mouth softly and then explored my mouth with her tongue. She knew how to seduce another woman; she may have even been better at it than I was. Our lips sucked against each other's as we both fought to be the dominant one. It wasn't her first time with a woman that was for sure. She was too confident and at ease with it.

We broke for a second and she looked into my eyes with her forehead touching mine.

"I saw you checking me out at work, you know. You thought I was all sweet an innocent, didn't you?" she panted.

"Yes. I used to look down your top when I leaned on the counter. I didn't think you noticed," I said shyly.

"Oh, I noticed alright, but you didn't notice me looking at your sexy ass everyday as you walked to your treatment room," she laughed.

Before I could answer she kissed me again more passionately. I let her take control as I wanted to see how good she was. If she'd been with girls before she'd know how to get me going. A lot of women think they know how to do it because they masturbate but that's only half the battle. You need to react to the other person and adapt your technique. She didn't know what I liked but she'd have fun finding out.

Her hands went behind my neck and she undid my halter neck. My play suit flopped forward to expose my red bra. She wasted no time in unhooking it and pulling it gently from my shoulders and throwing it on the floor.

"Wow. They're even better than they looked in the alleyway," she gasped standing back to get a better view.

I wrapped my legs around her back and pulled her in for more passionate kisses. My hands went to her shoulder straps and peeled them down like a banana. The dress fell to the floor and I felt her nipples graze against mine.

"God you turn me on," I panted in between kisses.

"I've been waiting for this all night. You're such a sexy bitch," she replied.

She stepped back and pulled my play suit off. I lifted my ass off the seat to allow her to remove the flimsy item. She held it up in her hand and then made a show of dropping it on the floor with my bra.

"Oopsie," she smiled.

I sat in my red lace panties looking at her gorgeous petite body. She was naked except for a cute white thong that said "Eat me" on the front.

"Cute panties," I said.

"Yeah, they come with written instructions," she giggled, looking at the naughty message on the front.

"I had no idea you were such a horny little thing," I laughed.

"It's not my first time," she laughed.

"So I can see. How long have you been bi?"

"Forever, I guess. I've always fancied girls. I love the female body, the curves, the soft skin, the folds and crevices and of course the taste of a freshly aroused pussy."

"Well are you just going to stand there talking about it or are we going to fuck?" I raised my eyebrows.

She smiled a filthy smile at me and scooted her butt up onto the worktop of my island kitchen. She lay back onto her elbows with her feet on the worktop and spread her legs wide. The white fabric looked almost see through she was so wet.

"Jesus Lottie, you're fucking soaked," I gasped standing up.

"All thanks to you, you sexy slut. Now... can't you read? It says 'Eat me', so get down there and fucking eat me," she ordered.

I thought I'd tease her first. I took the tequila bottle and flipped the lid off. After a long swig, I slowly poured tequila onto her tiny breasts making her squeak as the coldness hit her skin.

I slurped her right nipple into my mouth making her arch her back and moan.

"Mmmm such a warm tongue," she groaned.

The cold liquid ran all over her soft skin as I sucked her other breast clean. She tasted fruity mixed with alcohol and her own unique flavour.

I took took another swig from the bottle and moved my lips to hers. She opened her mouth to share the fiery liquid and I spat it into her mouth. We kissed briefly to remove the excess from each other's lips before I pulled away and poured it onto my naked tits.

"God you know have to get a girl going," she panted.

"It's not my first time either," I laughed.

She rose up and licked me from my belly button, up my torso and kept going until my nipple entered her mouth. I could see what she meant now about a warm tongue. The cold tequila made my skin tingle and her amorous sucking and licking felt warm and comforting.