Becca XXX. The Eden Project. Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fed her another swig from the bottle and we shared it, mouth to mouth. I put the bottle down and pushed her back down onto the worktop. I thought about pouring some onto her already saturated knickers but I wanted to taste her not the tequila.

I kissed across her taught belly and down to her thong.

"I better do what the panties say," I whispered.

I kissed the wording and breathed deeply. Her knickers smelt so musky and erotic, but I wanted her pussy not her underwear. I gripped the waist band and she instinctively raised her ass off the worktop so I could slide them off.

Stringy girl goo stretched from her gusset to her labia as I removed them.

"Holy fuck Lottie your cunts so cummy," I gasped.

"Eat me," she cooed.

She reached both hands between her legs and parted her pink lips so I could see her clit. This was a girl who knew what she wanted and how to get it. Her pubic hair above her clitoral hood was shaved into a heart shape and the rest of her genital area was a smooth as a peach.

"Fuck me you've got a sexy cunt," I swooned.

"Shut up and fucking eat it."

I went straight for her clit. Gently sucking on her tiny bud making her squirm

"Oh Becca. Fuck yeah."

She responded well and spread her lips wider with her fingers. I licked up and down her wet slit enjoying the taste of a younger girl's juices. She was so sweet.

Slurp. Lick. Suck.

"Mmmmm god you're good," she panted.

I slipped my middle finger inside her making her gasp.

In and out. Slurp. Lick.

"Use two," she demanded.

I slid another one and felt her tighten around my knuckles. She was very tight and slippery like an eel.

"Fucking hell you're dirty," I said in between licks. "You taste like the essence of sex."

In and out. Sucking her clit.

I got a rhythm going as I sucked and nuzzled her sex bean and fingered her slow and deep. A river of cunt cream flowed constantly down her crack and onto the worktop.

"Three," she ordered. "Fucking stretch my tight hole out."

She started to moan loudly as I slid three fingers into her. It was a tight fit and I felt the resistance of her velvety walls as she approached orgasm.

"Fuck me...oh fuck...Becca...so good."

In and out. Slurp. Lick.

"Mmmmm...oh...oh... oh my god."

She started to cum and I felt her vaginal walls twitching and contracting as I kept my rhythm and pace.

"Oh...oh...oh...I'm cumming...FUCK!.

She wasn't lying. Her juices gushed from her hole like a tap as I sucked her clit between my lips and buried my nose into her pubic heart.

"FUCKING HELL ...YES...BECCA..."

She peaked and kept my head in place as she came and came all over my face. I lapped away like a cat at a saucer of milk until she couldn't take anymore and closed her legs forcing my head away.

I looked down at her trembling body feeling proud of making such a sweet young girl cum so hard. After the night we'd had she deserved a huge orgasm.

I gently stroked her ass as she lay on my worktop, recovering. She finally opened her eyes and looked up at me breathlessly.

"Wow...just wow...you know your way around a woman's body," she smiled.

I leaned in and kissed her.

She sat up and swung her legs off the worktop. There was large puddle where she'd been lying and she looked down and giggled.

"Sorry about the mess," she said looking a little embarrassed.

"It was worth it to see you climax so hard."

She jumped off the kitchen counter and took my hand.

"Let me take you to bed," she said.

She led me upstairs and I got a great view of of dripping twat along the way. I was still in red lace panties which were struggling to soak up my over-hydrated cunt.

She fumbled her way into my room and we jumped onto the bed and started kissing. She rolled onto her back and pushed me off her.

"Sit on my face," she ordered, still in charge of our passionate fuck session.

I whipped my wet panties off and threw them on the floor before straddling her face. I copied her behaviour and spread my swollen lips apart for her, but she slapped my hands away.

"It's my cunt now. I'll do it," she said.

"Just get me off. I feel like I'm going to cum without you even touching it," I panted.

I wasn't joking I was already close to orgasm.

She reached up and spread my lips with her thumbs and blew gently onto my exposed gash.

I trembled and realised she really did know what she was doing with another woman.

"Please," I begged

"Please what?"

"Please lick it. Suck my clit, tongue fuck me, finger me. Do anything to me, I'm yours and I want you to make me cum," I pleaded.

Her tongue entered my fuck hole and we both groaned with pleasure.

"You're a wet little bitch aren't you," she giggled.

"Mhmmmm...oooohhh...yeeessssss."

She slid her tongue in and out of my sensitive opening while her thumb rubbed my clit in neat little circles.

"Right there...oh fuck.."

Loud slurping noises emanated from between my thighs as I rode her face. She used her whole mouth to suck my long inner labia onto her mouth while she kept thumbing my clit.

Slurp. Slurp. Slurp.

"Cum," she ordered. "Cum all over my face."

It hit me hard and fast. I don't know if it was the threat of rape from earlier or just that she was so good at seduction and pussy eating, but I came at her command.

Her mouth still contained my vulva as I contracted hard and squirted my female juices straight down her throat.

It took her by surprise and she coughed but swallowed it down

"Jesus Becca. You're a fucking squirter," she spluttered.

I barely heard her as I ground my quim into her face and came over and over, squirting in ever decreasing spasms.

Squirt. Slurp. Squirt. Slurp. Swallow.

"Holy fuck Lottie, you made me cum so hard," I panted, as my orgasm subsided.

I looked down at her and saw how much I had soaked her face and hair. It was the first time I'd been with a woman in a while and I remembered why I loved it so much. It was a shared loving experience.

I climbed off her and immediately cupped her cheeks planting gentle kisses on her pouting lips.

She responded for what seemed like several minutes before I rolled off and we both lay next to each other on our sides just staring at each other. To me she was beautiful in every way.

"Well you're full of surprises, aren't you?" I laughed.

"So are you, Mrs squirty," she giggled. "That was insane."

"It only happens with the right person when I'm really fucking turned on," I explained.

"I've only done it a couple of times and both times were with girls," she said. "I know what you mean."

"I can't believe you're into girls. I had no idea."

"Same to you," she smiled. "Now... you're a sex therapist. What can you tell me about myself? Am I a bad girl?" she asked sweetly.

"You're a very bad girl, but in a very good way," I giggled. "Do you prefer girls or men?"

"Both can be really good and both can be utter assholes," she said.

"I know exactly what you mean. It's about the person, not the sexuality. I can see that you and I are pretty like-minded."

"Some things are better with men and some are better with women," she sighed.

"True."

We paused for a moment just enjoying being with each other.

"Okay. After three, name your favourite sex act," I said, like we were playing truth or dare at high school.

"One."

"Two."

"Three."

"Creampie," we both said in unison.

"Holy shit," chuckled Lottie.

"Nothing quite like it is there?" I asked.

"I thought you were going to say anal to be honest," she laughed.

"Cheeky bitch. I thought you were going to say having your pussy licked."

"No, it's definitely having a guy cum in me. It's just so intimate and sexy to have part of him inside me, you know?"

"Yeah I agree, plus the feeling of it leaking out for hours afterwards," I added.

"Oh my god you're such a dirty shank," she laughed.

"Okay, after three, name your second favourite," said Lottie, getting into the swing of the game.

"One."

"Two."

"Three."

"Big cocks," I said.

"Tribbing," said Lottie.

"Really?" we both said at the same time.

"Pussy on pussy is incredible," she giggled.

"So is a huge cock stretching your walls," I replied.

"I can imagine, but I've never had anything that big, Mrs ten-incher," she giggled.

"Fuck off you cheeky bitch. You know you'd love it."

"I'd love to try it, but I don't know anyone with a cock that big," she laughed.

"I've got a cock that big," I replied.

"What? I don't remember seeing that when you sat on my face," she giggled.

"Well obviously it's not a real one. I have a strap-on that big which also ejaculates."

"Oh my god, I've seen those on the internet, they look amazing," she said sitting up on the bed.

"Do you want me to fuck you with it and cum in your pussy?" I asked, realising it was a stupid question.

She was like an excited child and bent over on all fours, spreading her ass cheeks apart.

"Does that answer the question?" she laughed.

"You dirty little girl."

I went over to my drawers and rummaged around until I found the strap on harness. It was made of pale pink leather with velcro attachments for adjustment. I climbed into it and adjusted the straps to get a nice tight fit. My pussy was still exposed through a hole in the gusset for increased playtime. There was a plastic peg on the front of the harness so that different dildos could be attached to it, depending on the girl's preference.

Lottie watched with fascination.

"I've never been fucked with a strap-on before," she said.

"It's not as good as the real thing, but it's close to it," I said.

I pulled the biggest dildo out of the drawer and held up for her to see it. It was a flesh coloured realistic design with big balls and a veiny shaft. Its ten-inch length looked formidable to the faint hearted and I saw the look on Lottie's face as she saw it for the first time. There was a battery-operated pump inside the balls which pumped fake cum out at the flick of a switch.

"Jesus Becca. I'll never take that," she cried, sounding worried.

"You will. I'll be gentle unless you want to role play," I said, trying to calm her nerves.

"What sort of role play?"

"Me forcing you to take it. I'll still start slow, but it might be fun if you pretend not to want it."

"Oooookkkkaaayyyy," she said, sounding very unsure.

"Pick a safe word."

She thought for a moment.

"Flamingo," she blurted out.

"Haha, nice choice. If you say flamingo, I'll stop, otherwise anything goes even if you're begging me to stop. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

I took the fake cum bottle from the drawer and filled the balls with it. I gave it a quick test, much to Lottie's amusement. She laughed like a school girl when the fake cum dribbled out of the tip to show that the dildo was primed. I attached it to the peg on the harness and I was ready for action.

"Role play has now begun," I said to make sure she understood.

She was kneeling on the bed as I approached, holding my cock at the base like guys do.

"My enormous cock is going to stretch your tight little cunt Lottie. Do you like the sound of that?" I said in a menacing tone.

"I'm not sure," she said, sounding frightened and putting on a scared face.

"Feel it," I said, taking her hand and placing it on the very wide shaft.

"Fuck me it's so wide," she gasped. "I'll never take that in my tight little hole."

She was already role playing well, either that or she really was scared. Unless she said 'flamingo' she was going to get pounded.

"Is your cunt nice and wet for me?" I asked, turning up the ante with dirty talk and bad words.

"Yes Becca."

"Show me how wet it is."

She lay back with her legs spread and parted her gorgeous pink twat. It glistened in the dim light and a small dribble left her opening and ran down to her puckered ass.

I didn't ask her if she was ready again. I got between her legs pushing them wider with my thighs. The tip of dildo nudged against her opening as I positioned it, making her gasp. The size of the tip against her tiny hole looked like an impossible puzzle, but I knew it would fit. I also knew how good it was going to feel for her to take something so big for the first time. She was used to thin short cocks and this was as big as they came. I didn't keep her waiting too long, that would have been cruel.

I pushed in and watched her lips spread around the shaft. It was sight to behold and I felt my cunt moisten further as it started to stretch her. It still looked like an impossible fit as she took the first inch of the rounded tip.

"You dirty fucking bitch," I taunted her.

She took another inch and was stretched to her limits. The skin of her labia looked thin and ready to tear, but I knew it wouldn't.

She gasped in pain and pleasure and looked at me with pleading eyes. She was hungry for its full length inside her.

The time for being slow and kind was over. I pushed with my hips and gave her seven inches of veiny cock making her squeal. For a moment I thought she was going to say the safe word, but she changed her mind.

"Take the pain Lottie. It will go off in a minute," I said.

I held it inside her not moving.

"Owwwwww fuck that's big," she murmured.

"You love it, you slutty little girl," I goaded her.

I pushed in the last few inches and saw the balls make contact with her ass cheeks just as she let out a cry of ecstasy.

"Is it all the way in?" she panted.

"Yes. You've took my full ten inches. How does it feel?"

"So filling and deep. Holy shit."

Before she had time to get used to it, I started to fuck her with it. I gave her a few half strokes and then withdrew so only an inch was left inside her. I teased the entrance to her hole with a few barely noticeable strokes and then pulled it out.

She looked disappointed and confused. I looked down at her wet slit as it closed back up as though nothing had happened.

"Feels empty without it doesn't it?" I said.

"Yeah. Put it back in and fuck me."

"Manners Lottie!"

"Pleeease fuck me with it," she begged.

This time I was less gentle, I pushed in fast and deep making her scream as it bottomed out on her cervix. I started to fuck her hard with it.

"No. Please it's too big," she squirmed.

It was hard work on my hips to piston the beast in and out of her due to its length, but I wasn't stopping. Having her in all fours would be better but I wanted to read her reaction before I took it further.

Although she was begging me to stop, she hadn't said the safe word so I as far as I was concerned, she was going to get a pounding.

"Shut up you little whore and take my big cock. You know you love being stretched," I shouted.

"No, it's too big. Please don't."

I fucked her harder with long strokes making it fill her completely and then almost empty her well lubricated canal.

"Ooohhhh fuck, you like hurting me don't you Becca?" she cried.

"I've not even started yet. Bend over you filthy cow and take it like a dog," I said pulling out and slapping the tip onto her erect clit.

She rolled over onto all fours, sticking her ass in the air and her head low into the pillows. Her pussy looked a little redder than before, but just as wet.

I slid the dildo up and down her slit to tease her and then thrust in and started to pound her poor little quim.

"Now we're talking," I said. "This is what a real man's cock feels like, not like those boys you've been fucking."

"Yes... oh ... yes. It feels so good when you stretch me," she panted.

The telltale signs were there of her orgasm building. It wouldn't take much to get me off either, I loved abusing her both mentally and physically.

"You'll never want anything but big cocks by the time I've finished with you, you dirty little cunt!"

I slammed in and out of her as she reached between her legs and rubbed her clit furiously.

"This big cock has got a huge load to blow inside your tight wet twat," I teased her.

"Yes ... Jesus ...fuck me harder... make a big mess inside me...I want to feel it squirt in me like a real cock."

"Mmmmm little slut likes cream pies? Does she?"

"Yes Becca. Please make it cum in me."

She rubbed her clit with more precision now as she approached her climax. I was going to time it perfectly with her orgasm. I moved my hand for the switch on the side of the balls, ready to pump fake cum inside her. The toy was designed to be over the top in every way including the amount of spunk it shot out.

"Fuck...I'm going to cum...such a big cock...oh my god."

I changed my pace to long deep strokes to really prolong her orgasm. It would stimulate every nerve ending inside her.

Thrust. Thrust. Thrust.

"FUCK I'M CUMMING," she squealed in a high pair high voice.

There was a gush if girl juice from between her legs and I knew it was time. I pressed the ejaculation button and flooded her uterus with sticky white fluid.

"I'm cumming in you Lottie. Can you feel it?" I asked.

"Fuck yeah. OH MY GOD!"

The ten-inch shaft pulsed as the pump did its work to simulate a real cock pumping cum into her. The amount was insane and it was soon dripping out of her as she bucked and writhed in ecstasy.

"Filthy little whore. Look how sexy you look," I gasped

She looked like a porn star with spunk dripping down her legs and a huge shaft hanging out the back of her.

As she peaked, she pulled forward and the spunking cock pumped jizz all over her pussy and ass. I knew what she wanted and quickly unclipped the strap-on harness and slipped between her sticky legs.

"Yes. Rub your cunt on mine, clit on clit," she begged, still cumming.

My pussy made contact with her slimy lips and I came instantly, grinding my clit against hers.

"Fuck...I'm cumming," I shouted. "You're so cummy and slippery. Oh my god."

She pulled me in close and we kissed passionately as we came and came and came. The sheets were soaked and the smell of wet pussy was overpowering.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me."

Just as I thought we'd wake the entire street we both peaked and collapsed onto the bed, cuddling each other tightly.

After a few minutes of loving kisses and giggles, we rolled off each other and lay back staring at the ceiling.

"Fucking hell that was incredible," sighed Lottie. "No wonder you're a sex therapist. You knew exactly what I wanted."

"One thing I do know is how to make a person cum. You seem pretty good at it yourself," I laughed.

As we drifted off into a drunken sleep I wondered if I'd gone too far with her. I had used this young girl for my own sexual gratification and my feelings of guilt were back. She was on the rebound and although she'd been the instigator, I had flirted with her and given her the opportunity in the first place.

I had needed a night off from the mission and needed to let my hair down, but I didn't want to give Lottie the wrong idea. This was a one-time thing and the last thing I wanted to do was to lead her on and hurt her in the process. She was already hurting from her asshole of a boyfriend and I didn't want to make things worse.

I'd discuss it with her in the morning and hopefully put things straight.

I needed to get my head back into the assignment and seeing the vicar tomorrow would do just that.