Becca XXX. The Eden Project. Ch. 08

Story Info
Becca gets deeper into the Eden project.
11.3k words
4.53
19.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,615 Followers

Authors note: - This is a follow on to the previous chapters of Becca XXX The Eden Project. Please read them before reading this or you will not understand the plot or characters.

*

I lay on my bed trying to stay awake.

It was past midnight and the whole community seemed to have fallen silent.

I had my phone in my hand and one ear phone stuck in my ear waiting for any signs of movement or noise from the hangar where Heidi was unconscious. I was checking the screen on a regular basis and she was still out for the count, strapped to the doctor's trolley-bed with her legs in stirrups.

She looked like she was sleeping and hadn't moved a muscle since I left my treatment room several hours ago. No one had been to check on her and it got me wondering about Hannah.

If they had done this procedure to her, maybe she had woken up and escaped. Getting the girls pregnant seemed to be phase one of whatever they were doing here. I knew more procedures would follow once they were as pregnant as Hannah had been. It turned my stomach to think what they might be doing to them other than raping them while they slept.

I'd already given Lexa a quick update of the basics, but until I had more details there wasn't much to report. Doctor Freeman's file was still causing the tech team some difficulties and other than the name "First Element' they had gotten nowhere with it.

I had spent the afternoon formulating a plan after having lunch with Mack. He had shown a lot of interest in bedding me, but I told him I was exhausted and that I'd maybe hook up with him tomorrow. I'd eaten well both at lunch and dinner, not knowing when I'd be eating again, depending on what I found in the nuclear bunker below me.

Tony had sent me the blue prints and they showed a vast complex hundreds of feet below us. It was accessed by a stairwell or a huge elevator which led to a lobby area and then on through a large blast door. Beyond that there were ten sub levels numbered from B1 to B10. B10 was the deepest of the ten. Each level contained different areas, such as a living area, sleeping quarters, dining, communications and an infirmary to name but a few.

My plan was to wait for Doctor Freemen to move Heidi down into the bunker so I could get his access code off my secret camera planted on the door lock keypad. After that I would try and follow them down and make my way to the infirmary on level B1. That was my best guess as to where they were extracting her to and more than likely where they would take whatever samples they wanted from her.

Why they were doing it was the real mystery.

I was jolted into life when I heard a door slam in my ear piece and I pulled the phone up to see the screen.

On the main camera, which I had fitted on the wall opposite the double doors, I saw Doctor Freeman walking across the hangar to his examination room. He walked with purpose, but seemed relaxed like he didn't have a care in the world. He had an air of confidence about him as though he thought he was untouchable. I guessed in a closed off community with everyone asleep, he was probably right to feel that way.

I on the other hand felt incredibly nervous and my heart was pounding like a jack hammer. I had the fluttering in my belly, not from a building orgasm, but from apprehension and stress. My previous assignment had taught me to expect the unexpected, but it didn't make it any easier walking into the unknown.

He entered his office and I saw him on the other camera, planted on the doorway to his room. He checked Heidi's pulse as he looked down at her naked body. His lecherous smile was still plastered all over his face and he couldn't resist feeling her boobs again, probably reminiscing about fucking her ass earlier that day. For a moment I thought he was going to go for a repeat performance but instead he unclamped the wheels of the bed and wheeled her out through the door.

Her head and limbs flopped about like a corpse as he bumped his way across the concrete hangar towards the double doors.

It was make-or-break time for me as he approached the keypad. If I didn't get the code, I'd have to wait for another opportunity which could be weeks away.

I saw his hand appear on the keypad and he entered four digits in quick succession.

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

He had obviously used the door many times judging by the speed at which he typed in the code. Father Tobias had told me the area was out of bounds for safety reasons, which was an obvious lie after what Tony had told me.

The door buzzed as the magnetic lock released its catch and Doctor Freeman pushed it open. He held it open with his foot and pushed the trolley bed through the door with Heidi sleeping soundly, before following her in and closing the door with another buzz.

My theory had been right, but I now I had to rewind the video footage to get the access code.

The camera app was so simple to use it was like watching a YouTube clip. I simply put my finger on the bottom scroll bar and slid it to the left to rewind the footage. I got a pen out, ready to write down the code.

His finger hit the first button. One.

Second button. Nine.

The third button was covered by one of his other fingers, but I let it play to the fourth digit. Seven.

I rewound it to get the third digit, but I couldn't make it out.

"Fuck it!" I murmured to myself.

One-nine-something-seven.

Nineteen-something-seven.

Where had I heard that number before?

I racked my brain knowing I knew this number and it finally dawned on me. People usually kept codes simple like a car registration number or a date of birth. I remembered Lexa's words playing back in my head

"he was born in sixty-seven Becca.... he's fifty-two years old...."

Nineteen-sixty-seven.

The door code was father Tobias' year of birth. He must have been the one that had programmed it.

Could it really be that simple?

There was only one way to find out.

I slipped off the bed and went to my window. I didn't want to go out the main door in case I met someone going to the toilet block or worse. I eased my window open and looked out into the darkness. Having stared at a bright screen for several minutes it took a while for my eyes to adjust to the darkness outside.

It was pitch back and a cool mist hung in the air. At least it would give me some cover while I moved to the hangar. I put the phone in my pocket, but kept the ear piece in so I could hear what was going on in the target building.

I was wearing my green army trousers and black vest top, but I'd swapped my hiking boots for the running trainers to keep the noise down. I hoped everyone would be asleep by now, but I didn't want to take any chances.

I climbed out of the window and closed it behind me, in case anyone came looking. Covert operations were always about the tiny details that could give you away. Someone seeing an open window on a cold night might get suspicious and investigate.

I walked low and slow to the edge of my block and looked around the corner. The damp air pinched at my skin and I felt my nipples harden in the cool night air.

I waited thirty seconds and heard nothing so I made a low dash to the next block and repeated the process. I could hear sleepy breathing from inside the block. It was someone in a deep sleep, but I still kept quiet and leap frogged over to the dining block.

I was breathing hard and my heart was in my throat. I felt out in the open and vulnerable to prying eyes. As I crouched down behind the bins of the kitchen, I saw movement up ahead. Your eyes play tricks on you in the night and night vision is a strange thing to get used to. To see an object more clearly in the dark you do not stare directly at it, you look to the left- or right-hand side of it and view it in your periphery vision. The light-tubes in the human eye pick up movement and shape more easily using this technique and the experts weren't wrong.

The movement was about ten meters in front of me and was small and low. I stopped panicking when I realised what it was.

A small black and white cat came trotting towards me with its tail raised, meowing away at me. It sounded deafening in the silence and I gently shushed the cat, bending down to stroke it, but it was having none of it. It was rubbing around my legs purring and meowing like I was its new best friend.

It looked remarkably like the missing cat from the village notice board and I figured it was too much of a coincidence to be a different cat. I had no idea how it got here, nearly ten miles away, but it was obviously hungry.

I needed to keep moving, but I couldn't have Mr Tibbles snapping at my ankles as I infiltrated a nuclear bunker so I decided to try and feed it.

I opened the nearest bin and was greeted with the smell of rotting food. It made me turn my face away it was so strong and remembered we'd had fish for dinner that night. Mr Tibbles was going into a frenzy with his meowing by now, as he got a whiff of dinner, so I quickly found some left overs and threw them on the floor for him.

He looked like he hadn't eaten for days and inhaled it in about three seconds flat.

"You greedy little fucker," I whispered.

I found some more fish and threw it onto the floor for him before I made I hasty getaway, leaving him purring like a virgin having her first orgasm.

I finally made it the hangar.

I pushed inside and waited, to make sure I wasn't being followed and that there was no one in the hangar already. I hadn't heard anyone in the earpiece, but it was good practice to make sure.

When I was happy that I was alone and that Mr Tibbles wasn't coming looking for dessert I made my way quickly to the double doors.

It was time to see if my code was right, if it didn't work, I'd just go back to my room and wait until the next time. In a way I hoped the door wouldn't open, so I could get out of this stressful situation and just go to bed, but I had a job to do.

I keyed in the code with a beep at every press.

One-nine-six-seven.

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

Buzzzzzzz

The door unlocked and I slowly pushed it open, feeling pleased with myself, but scared out of my wits.

I had no idea what was on the other side, so I braced myself. There was no reaction from the door opening so pushed it further open and slipped through the small gap before closing it behind me.

Inside the other side of the hangar it was pitch black. I waited for my eyes to adjust again, but it was taking too long so I took my phone out of my pocket and turned on the torch. I kept my finger over the light in case I needed to turn it off quickly.

The room illuminated to reveal a large empty building with a stairwell at the far end and a large freight elevator big enough to take a truck. I made my way over to the stair well and peered into the blackness below. It was so deep I couldn't see the bottom; it would have taken all night to descend them so decided to go for the elevator.

It looked like we'd been right about them finding their way into the bunker and I wondered if the military knew about it. Tony had told me they had an inside man keeping an eye on things but I doubted they had gotten as far as I had. Mack needed to up his game if he was the inside man like I suspected.

The elevator was on level B1 according to the electronic panel, which was the infirmary level. It made sense if they were operating on Heidi. I pressed the lift call button and after several minutes it arrived and the doors opened. I got in the cavernous space and pressed the button for level B2 which was the communications level. I didn't want to arrive on the same level as Doctor Freeman only to find him standing in front of me as the elevator door opened. If I was down a level, I could walk back up the stairs before I committed myself to further infiltration onto level B1.

The lift clicked and the doors closed and I felt that momentary feeling of weightlessness as the lift started to drop. Surprisingly it was whisper quiet for such a mammoth piece of machinery so at least they wouldn't hear me coming.

After several minutes it slowed and I hid behind the panel as the door opened. Fortunately, it was pitch black and the level was deserted as I stepped out of the elevator. I reached my hand in and sent the lift back to level B1, where Doctor Freeman had left it.

I took a couple of minutes to take in my surroundings. A lot of constructions are the same on each level, so if I familiarised myself with this level maybe the next level up would be the same. Unfortunately, all I found was a huge blast door big enough to drive a car through, locked up tight. Maybe the Eden project hadn't gotten down this deep.

I had no choice but to press on blindly to the next level and chance my luck.

I headed up the stair well and the closer I got the brighter it got. The lights were on at this level and I could hear voices. Lots of voices, they were muffled, but I guessed there was at least ten of them.

I stayed low on the stair well and peered around the corner. The same huge blast door came into view but this one was open. It must have been ten feet thick and was painted bright yellow. In the event of a nuclear war this place would be buzzing with army personnel and the door would be sealed tight until the threat had passed. Tony had told me there was enough stuff down here to support them for five years, but seeing it with my own eyes made it more real.

I was in awe of such an amazing feet of engineering, but I couldn't stay to admire the architecture I had a job to do.

There was no one guarding the door. If you're hundreds of feet below the surface of an abandoned military base in the early hours of the morning it was highly unlikely, you'd have any visitors.

Except for me.

I peered down the long corridor the other side of the blast door. It was lit with overhead lights and painted bright white from floor to ceiling. After being in the dark for so long I had to screw up my face against the blinding glare.

No one was around, but the voices were coming from further down the corridor. The corridor was wide, more like a street with doorways into large rooms left and right. There were windows to make it seem more like a building than an underground facility. Living underground for years on end could drive you mad, so they had constructed it to give the feeling of a surface structure. There was a main arterial corridor which branched off into smaller corridors according to the plans. It looked a bit like a street map or a Christmas tree on the blue prints.

I peered through the windows as I passed each room. They were all in darkness and I couldn't see very much. As I got nearer to the voices, I saw a room with a light on. I shuffled down on my hands and knees and got under the window.

I peered up over the sill as slowly as I could until I could see inside.

The sight took my breath away.

It looked like something from a science fiction movie. The room was filled with men dressed in white standing around an operating table. Heidi was lying down unconscious on the slab with an oxygen mask on her face. She was still naked but no longer in stirrups.

Stainless steel trays with medical instruments on them were sitting next to her. There was no blood from what I could see but there was no mistaking two shiny metal rods sticking out of her belly.

There was a monitor in front of them with video and ultrasound footage showing what was going on inside her.

If I didn't know any different, I'd say she was having some sort of keyhole surgery, but I heard Doctor Freeman explaining the procedure to the men around him.

"Here we see the ovaries and the follicles ready for egg extraction," he explained. "The ultrasound and camera inside her help to guide the needle to literally suck the eggs out ready for fertilisation."

It suddenly dawned on me that they weren't extracting her, they were extracting her eggs. It looked like quite an invasive procedure and she certainly hadn't consented to it.

What the fuck was going here?

It sounded like an IVF treatment which was used for couples struggling to conceive naturally. There was no way these young people of Eden would need that.

"How are they fertilised?" asked one of his under studies.

"With the screened sperm that we took from the men when they arrived," he replied. "We tell them it's a health check for sexually transmitted infections, but we freeze their sperm for this process."

It still sounded like IVF treatment, but it seemed unnecessary to say the least. What was the point in having a promiscuous community to make babies if they were just going to make them in a laboratory?

It looked like the procedure was almost over. It had taken me a while to get down there and although I'd seen some sickening things, I still had no idea what was going on. It may have been innocent, but why go to these extremes to give them unwanted fertility treatment deep underground.

"Her fertilised embryos will go straight to 'First Element'," said Doctor Freeman.

My jaw dropped and I let out a gasp. That was the name of the file that Lexa was struggling to access. There was no way this was fertility treatment. They were growing babies in an underground lab, but why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

I heard a noise further down the corridor and it sounded like someone was coming my way.

I ducked under the window and headed back the way I'd come trying door handles along the way. If anyone came down the corridor, they'd see me and I had nowhere to hide unless a door was unlocked and I could duck inside.

The second door I tried was unlocked and I slipped into the darkness just as three women dressed in the same white uniforms walked up the corridor. I watched them out of the window, staring out into the light from my darkened room. There was no way they could see me.

They entered the operating room and disappeared from view.

I looked around in the room I was now occupying and once more I allowed my eyes to adjust to the dark. The room was vast about the size of a tennis court from what I could see and it was filled with cryo-freeze units with writing on the side.

'First Element' was written on them in bold red lettering like a company logo. The cryo units hummed away as they cooled their contents. It didn't take a genius to figure out what was inside. They must have been filled with sperm samples and eggs from the Edenists, but the scale of the operation was truly astounding.

I guessed the community had no idea this was down here and I wondered if Father Tobias was aware, maybe he was just a pawn being used to entice unknowing victims into the program.

That thought was shattered seconds later when I saw him walk past the window wearing the same white suit as the doctors. He went into the operating room but left the door open.

His voice was muffled, but I could just about make out what was being said.

"Are we going to get this fucking party started or what?" he swore.

His demeanour had changed from the holy-than-thou vicar I'd grown to know. He sounded more like a criminal or a football hooligan and I guessed this was his true persona.

"We're nearly done here mate," replied Doctor Freeman. "Nurse, can you finish off and get her stitched up, she needs to be back upstairs by the morning."

"Yes doctor, of course," she replied.

I couldn't see into the room, but I saw them come out into the corridor. Doctor Freeman was removing his gloves, at least he'd bother to wear them this time.

"How did it go?" asked the vicar.

"She gave us a good harvest," he laughed.

"Excellent, now let's stop fucking about and get our rocks off with Erica," he said.

"Too fucking right. That's the best bit about this job," said one of his understudies.

They all walked down the corridor further into the complex, as a loose group. There were seven others following along and I waited until they disappeared into another room before I moved.

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,615 Followers