All Comments on 'Becca XXX. The Eden Project. Ch. 08'

by Naughtybecca

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
lorencinolorencinoover 4 years ago
well written

fascinated

Ican'tstopreading

the call of the world of duties

dims, fades away

sit with Becca

and watch

debauchery seems unreal

and icy cruel

yet

insidious tunnel in surrender

to carnal lust

as i sit with Becca

in orgasmic depravity

in the room next door

such is the power

of Naughtybecca ©

lorencinolorencinoover 4 years ago
Mmmmm

That first comment was written as a poem because a poem is, for me, a type of shorthand—Instead of reams of prose vainly trying to describe my reaction, I try to compress an almost indescribable reality through what I hope are suggestive lines of blank verse. However, that does not always work as the writer intends and it requires the reader to do a lot of work to tease out the meaning intended by the writer of the poem. The reader is therefore free to build a very different reality to what the author intended. A summary of prose writing is expected to be shorter than the piece being summarized. However, a summary of a poem often uses far more words than the poem uses as the summary must include what the poem implies. It is like a summary of what a picture shows can be short or very long depending onm the particular nature of the picture.

After all the verbosity of that introduction, I just want to try and explain this amazing experience of reading a very engaging writer who holds you in the world of her stories and at the same time enables you to become aroused as though you were participating or, at the very least, present in the scene the writer is conjuring for you.

I don't confuse the writer, Naughtybecca, with the Becca character of the stories even though the story is being told in the first person. Somehow I sense an author in the background with greater maturity that the youthful Becca of the stories. The thing that strikes me increasingly as I progress through all of her stories is that it does not ever become predictable or repetitive. With so many sex scenes in her series of stories, it is surprising how singular every encounter is. There is nothing repetitive. Each scene captures the imagination because it is entirely fresh. But it is not just the sex that is fresh in every scene, it is an evolving Becca who, like in real life, enters every new encounter changed by what has gone before. To me this is an indicator of good literature. The fact that it is so focused on sex hides its literary qualities and yet the irony is that it is closer to the truth than tales which ignore the existence of sex.

Lic2pleaseLic2pleaseover 3 years ago
Another Well Done

As Becca seems a natural @ undercover, I sense the growing guilt of her self diagnosed addiction. The good intel work she is doing, and trying to put aside her self concern is yet another brilliant layer you are creating Ms author...... as disturbing as things get you've weaved them in as a necessary mode to keep the story development going forward. Always fresh, good!

R

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtybecca@Naughtybecca
Hi, Naughtybecca here. Thank you for choosing to read my erotic stories. Reading them in the correct order will improve your enjoyment through Becca’s sexual journey. Poor Becca. An eight part story explaining the origins of our sexy star. Becca XXX. Her first erotic missi...