Becca's New Experience Pt. 02

Story Info
Becca & Joni - Third in series after Becca’s First Adventure.
5.3k words
4.78
7.1k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhO2
WhO2
146 Followers

Becca and Joni - Third in the series after Becca's First Adventure and Becca's New Experience

Becca woke from her first-ever orgasm-induced nap refreshed and ready for her night out with the other drill team captains. She had an amazing day so far - learning she was a captain, then watching her sister get fucked while trapped in her closet, and then learning how amazing her own finger felt inside her. As she put on her most revealing ensemble, her head was swirling with sexy images of her sister Jenn, and her boyfriend DJ, unknowingly teaching her about the joys of sex and the warm glow of her first-ever orgasm. She desperately wanted to crawl back in bed and try another round of exploring between her legs, but she also needed to fulfill her duties as drill team captain. And if she got the chance, she wanted to ask her more-experienced best friend, Joni, some very intimate questions.

When she heard the honking in the front yard she ran down the steps and was almost out the front door when Jenn walked out of the kitchen dressed in only panties and a t-shirt.

"Hey, that's my skirt!" She yelled as her little sis approached her.

"Yeah, I know," Becca said as she stopped to give her big sister an unprecedented sisterly hug. She wanted to thank her for teaching her about the pleasure of sex and how she and DJ taught her how to have an orgasm. But instead she just smiled and said, "Tell DJ I said 'hi'".

Jenn had just woken up from very relaxing nap after a very satisfying fucking from her boyfriend DJ. She wanted to be mad at her bratty little sister for borrowing her clothes, but she was just too relaxed and too physically satisfied to work up a good mad-on.

"How did she know DJ's here..." she thought as she headed back up the stairs.

* * * * * * * * * *

"Hey Sweetie!" Joni said as Becca got in the back seat next to her. She gave her best friend a peck on the cheek. "Congratulations on being a CAPTAIN!" she squealed as she also gave her a huge hug.

"Thank you!" Becca answered returning the hug with equal enthusiasm. "We are going to have the best year EVER! "

The rest of the drive to the restaurant was non-stop laughing, stories about summer, talk about next year's classes, and ideas on how to indoctrinate this year's underclassmen into their 'prestigious' group. Dinner was more of the same, with Ms. Nielsen, their young, hot drill team sponsor, trying to convince them that they were leaders of the school whose every move would be watched, judged, and used against them whenever possible. But like every group of officers in every year before them, they could not think beyond the date of the first meeting where they would be introduced to the rest of the girls as the leadership team and then have their officer-only sleep over. They picked the following Friday then headed home for the last week of the summer where they would be free from hours of practice that would prepare the team for football season.

It was late when Ms. Nielsen dropped Joni and Becca back off at Becca's house. Her parents were on vacation so the house was dark, and there was no sign of Jenn or DJ anywhere. They snuck up the stairs to Becca's room and closed the door. Becca found a couple of t-shirts they could sleep in, and as they changed she couldn't help but sneak a look at Joni she while stripped out of her skirt and top and slid the t-shirt on over her bare boobs. She was nervous as she noticed her nest friend's almost-naked body and anxiously jumped into the topic she wanted to talk to Joni about.

"Today I was in Jenn's room looking for something to wear, and I heard her come up the stairs before I could get out. I hid in her closet, and then DJ comes in with her. Jenn went to take a shower but he stayed in her room. Since I was wearing only my underwear I couldn't come out and face him so I was stuck in there."

"How did you get out?" Joni asked.

"I didn't. After they both had showers, they..." She paused thinking of the best way to tell her best friend what she saw, "...had SEX!"

"NICE!" Joni exclaimed looking at her best friend for signs of how it impacted her. "So I guess you watched?"

"Yeah, I couldn't take my eyes off of them!" Becca replied remembering their naked bodies intertwining as they gave each other immense pleasure.

"So what did they do?" Joni asked with a mischievous grin. She knew Becca was one of the few virgins on the drill team, and she was curious how she would describe what she saw.

"Jenn took his thing in her mouth."

"Thing?" Joni asked. "You mean his 'dick'? You're not in junior high anymore, Bex, so you're going to have to start using your big-girl words. So she gave him a blow job?"

"Yeah, she did that," Becca responded, sheepishly.

"Say it," Joni replied with a little more aggressiveness. "Say 'she sucked his dick'".

"Ok, 'she sucked his dick'" Becca responded trying to form the new-to-her words so she wouldn't sound so prude. Joni seemed proud that she had been able to coax her in to saying something she probably couldn't imagine earlier in the summer.

"Was it big?" Joni asked.

"I don't know," Becca answered. "I've never seen one to compare it too."

"Not even on the internet?"

"NO!" Becca replied. "My mom checks my browser history all the time. She'd put me in an all-girls' school if she found out I'd looked at stuff like that. But when he put it between her legs, I was thinking there's no way it would fit in her. But it did."

"So he fucked her, too?" Joni asked becoming much more interested in Becca's story.

"Yeah, they did it," Becca replied.

"NO!" Joni shot back. "HE. FUCKED. HER!!"

"Yes, he fucked her," Becca answered with a hint of excitement in her voice.

"So what did you do?" Joni

"I couldn't stop watching," Becca said. "I was afraid, and a little nervous, but the more I watched, I started feeling something very different."

"You were horny," Joni answered.

"Oh my god, I'm pretty sure I was," Becca excitedly replied.

"Did it make you want to masturbate? You know, slide your hand inside your panties?" Joni suggestively asked making sure Becca didn't break eye contact. Becca couldn't lie, so Joni would know more from her body language than from her response. Becca tried to look away but couldn't.

"YOU DID IT!!" Joni blurted out. "Don't you DARE deny it - Sweet, innocent Becca FINALLY learned what her pussy is used for!" She was a little surprised she had used the the P word in front of the most innocent 18-year old she knew, but it was time for her BFF to learn to express herself like others her age.

"Yeah I did," Becca shyly answered.

She blushed as she saw the look of disbelief on Joni's face. She had so many questions she wanted to ask her slightly-more-experienced best friend. There would never be a better time for her to learn more about what had happened earlier.

"But not right then..." Becca answered. "After they finished having sex they fell asleep, and I was finally able to sneak out of the closet and get back to my room. I couldn't get the image of them having sex out of my mind, and to tell you the truth, I really didn't want to. The more I thought about it, the more I felt it down there..."

"The hornier you got," answered Joni.

"Yeah, the hornier I got..." Becca replied.

"So?" Joni begged her to tell her more.

"Yeah, I put my hand between my legs..." Becca replied.

"...and?" Joni begged for more details.

"And what?" Becca sheepishly asked

"What did you do when you put your hand between your legs?" Joni pleaded. "Did you masturbate?"

"I guess that's what I did. It's not like I've ever done it before..." Becca responded shyly.

"OK, so you masturbated. No big deal - Everyone does it. Did you have an orgasm?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure I did. I felt all tingly, and then everything felt amazing, then my body got tense, and then I was so tired and sooooo relaxed," Becca looked to Joni to see if she was shocked or grossed out, or... But Joni wasn't any of those. Her smile gave Becca some needed comfort.

"Awwww, my sweet little BFF finally learned to finger herself..." Joni said as she gave Becca a long, knowing hug. "You are going to have so much fun this year!"

Becca looked like she had other questions but didn't immediately ask so Joni continued.

"Don't worry - those rumors that it will make you go blind are wrong. If they were true the drill team wouldn't be able to find the field at half time. Everyone does it!"

Becca smiled and seemed more comfortable after Joni's reassurance. They had known each other for most of their 18 years and had talked about everything girls their age usually talked about.

"So you've done it?" Becca asked with noticeable relief.

"You mean today? Sure! Yesterday? YEAH! Day before? Probably. It feels good, and there's nothing wrong with it, so I do it pretty often."

"Really, all the time?!" Becca asked with more than a hint of surprise.

"Yeah, pretty often," Joni responded with a very mischievous grin. "You probably will, too, now that you've started."

Becca looked away, not sure how to respond. She decided to take the conversation in a slightly different direction.

"So have you ever 'gone all the way?'" She wasn't sure it was the term Joni would approve of. But she answered instead of critiquing, so it must be OK.

"Yeah, just a couple of times. I did it for the first time with Jason Roads, and it really hurt. He told me it would be better the second time, so I let him again a little later. It didn't hurt that bad, but it definitely wasn't good, either. It's definitely better by myself."

"I promise you Jenn loved it when she was with DJ. She was moaning and screaming, and it looked like the greatest thing in the world to her. It sure makes me wonder if I should try it. What I did myself was pretty amazing, but it looked like what she was feeling was even better."

"There was nothing amazing about what Jason and I did," Joni seemed deep in thought. "Maybe we could ask Jenn why what she and DJ did was better than what Jason and I did."

"She's never been willing to help me with stuff like that," Becca replied, wondering if this might be something her big sis would be willing to help her with. "And if I mentioned her and DJ she might freak out if she found out I was in her closet watching... Is there someone else older and experienced we could talk to?"

"Maybe we could talk to her roommate, Aimee. She doesn't live too far away and is super nice and easy to talk to. She said I can come lay out by her pool any time. Maybe we go hang out one afternoon and work it into the conversation. She offered me a wine cooler last time, so maybe we could get her to drink a few and it will be easier to ask questions."

"Sounds great!" Joni responded. "I could use some pool time to work on my tan before the officer's sleepover next weekend.

"Yeah, me too. I'm sure she won't mind so I'll call her tomorrow," Becca said.

As their conversation conversation drifted into classes and other senior-year topics they heard a thud like something bumped into the wall, then a low, muffled moan.

"What the...?" Becca said as she walked to the wall between her and Jenn's rooms. She was taking a breath to yell at her loud sister when Joni grabbed her and put her hand over Becca's mouth. She spun her friend around and held her index finger to her lips in the hand gesture to be quiet.

"Shhhhhh..." she whispered.

There was another moan, and then another, and then some muffled, unintelligible words. A longer moan followed, and Becca knew why Joni had stopped her.

"They're doing it again!" Joni excitedly whispered. "Don't they know we're here?"

"Well...." Becca whispered hoping she would hear more sounds of pleasure from the other room. "I told Jenn we were staying at your house tonight. So I guess she thinks they're all alone."

Joni smiled and walked closer to the wall getting as close as she could without bumping in to it. Becca turned off the light leaving just her bathroom light to break up the darkness of her bedroom. She sat on the head of her bed, grabbed a pillow, and clutched it to her chest. Joni sat facing her just inches away. The moaning coming through the wall was consistent, and even when there was some talking the words were too soft to hear. But soon the moaning was a little louder, and they could hear some of the words.

"Oh god..." and "yeah, like that" were definitely coming from Jenn.

"Sounds like she's really liking whatever he's doing," Becca whispered, careful not to talk over any of the erotic sounds they were listening to.

"Oh my god, yes! Your gonna make me cum!!!" came through the wall much louder and easier to hear. The screaming that followed was easy to hear, and even Becca, who only learned about orgasms earlier in the day, knew exactly what was happening. The two girls looked at each other with both shock and excitement, and they desperately wanted to talk about this new and exciting experience.

But almost immediately after Jenn's cries of passion ceased, they heard another moan that was deeper and more masculine.

"You feel so good, baby," DJ's voice carried through the walls better than Jenn's. "Your pussy feels so amazing!"

Next they heard the soft 'bump...bump...bump...' and could almost feel the bed on the other side of the wall bumping against it as DJ slowly fucked Jenn. As the bumps increased in frequency, Becca closed her eyes and remembered the vision of their intimate encounter earlier that day. In her mind she could see DJ between her sister's legs, his hard dick sliding in and out of her, glistening with Jenn's sexual juices. And as the moaning got louder she remembered the look of immense pleasure on Jenn's face as the ecstasy built inside her.

"Oy my god, this is so hot!" Joni whispered excitedly. "I've never listened to anyone have sex before. I wish we could watch them!"

Becca was amused by the excited look on Joni's face. She was enjoying listening to them as well, but it was a huge relief knowing she wasn't alone and wasn't a deviant for enjoying the pleasure of others. She was starting to get that feeling again - the one she'd learned about earlier that day that made her desperate for her own touch. Why had she asked Joni to stay over? If she was alone, she could slide out of her panties, close her eyes and slide a finger between her legs so she could join Jenn and DJ in their sexual escapade. She could cum fast and hard and be asleep in minutes.

She thought of getting up and sneaking off to her bathroom, but at the first sign of movement she felt a hand on her thigh, and she snapped back to reality.

"Don't go..." Joni whispered. Joni's very sympathetic gaze and understanding smile froze her in place. There was no judgement or condescending look. If anything, it looked like Joni was feeling the same things she was feeling.

As they wondered what would happen next they both heard muffled sounds of pleasure through the wall they both leaned against, "Oh my god, you're going to make me cum again...."

Becca looked at her best friend wondering what she was thinking, but then the next round of "Don't stop - fuck me harder!!" was almost too much.

She thought of leaving again, but the lure of hearing Jenn's moaning with pleasure was too exciting. There was the unmistakable sound of Jenn cumming again, this time intermingled with the deeper, more masculine sounds of DJ's moans as well. Becca heard nothing after that.

"It's SO hot listening to them," Joni whispered excitedly, her hand still on Becca's leg. "Oh my god I need to..." She stopped mid-sentence when she saw her not-totally-innocent-anymore best friend enthusiastically watching her, waiting for some words of wisdom. But she wasn't sure how Becca would react to what she almost blurted out.

"Need to WHAT?!" Becca begged.

Joni was desperately horny and couldn't worry anymore about offending her.

"I need to cum!" She whispered almost forgetting Jenn and DJ were just inches away through the wall.

Becca was a little surprised to hear Joni so bluntly state what she, too, was feeling. Her leg was on fire where Joni's hand rested on it, and if her BFF tried to touch her most private area, she wouldn't be able to stop her. She had no idea what she would do in response, but she was so horny she would happily let her do anything she wanted.

"They were so sexy the way they sounded. I was kind of thinking..."

Joni studied Becca as she looked for the perfect way to express her need. Her very inexperienced best friend had only learned the most basic aspects of sex earlier that day. She didn't want her to be overwhelmed.

"So what are we going to do?" Becca kept glancing down Joni's hand on her leg. Was it just her imagination, or was she moving it slightly closer to that area that she just learned brought so much pleasure? Or maybe it was wishful thinking. She desperately wanted Joni to teach and guide her - to help her understand what other pleasures were available. But Joni didn't take the next step, so Becca had to do something fast.

"You can have my bed, and I can go to the bathroom," she offered somewhat shocked they were having a conversation like this.

Joni almost looked dejected that Becca was ready to leave during this extremely intimate time.

"That would be ok," she offered hoping her alternative would also be acceptable. "... or we could both stay here and do it together."

Becca didn't immediately reject her offer, so Joni laid on the bed facing her. She was careful not to remove her hand from Bacca's leg, but at the same time she was just as careful not to move it any closer to her friend's pantied-covered pussy.

"That might be good..." Becca softly whispered. She felt herself getting wet as she laid down next to Joni. She had only learned of self-pleasure earlier that day, and now she was going to do it again with her best friend. The anticipation elevated her excitement.

It had been a few minutes since they had heard anything on the other side of the wall. But just in case they were having any doubts, the lustful sounds started again.

Mumble, mumble, mumble, "...suck..." mumble "...dick..." mumble, mumble, "...fuck again..." mumble. They couldn't hear everything that was said on the other side of the wall, but they heard enough to understand what Jenn was offering her boyfriend. Joni and Becca both now knew that it was fate that they did this together.

"Are you sure?" Joni looked at Becca's face one last time for hints of regret. Even though her face was barely lit from moonlight coming through window across the room, she could see hunger, not regret, on her face.

So Joni slightly spread her legs and reached between them. She grasped when her finger lightly touched the silky fabric covering her clitoris. Becca watched Joni's hand between her legs. Joni was finally sure Becca wouldn't flee and put some real pressure where it was needed. She gasped as the pleasure immediately spread from between her legs to other parts of her body, and her hips rocked forward to meet her touch and intensify the pleasure. She closed her eyes to concentrate on the immense pleasure, and when she opened them Becca was intently watching her. Joni smiled knowing Becca was watching, and she again started lightly stroking Becca's thigh. Becca was surprised at how good her friend's hand felt and almost pulled away out of habit, but electricity shot through her body and settled between her legs.

She laid down facing Joni and alternated between watching the pleasure on her friend's face and her hand playing in her panties between her legs. When the sound of DJ fucking Jenn in the next room combined with those Becca couldn't stop her own hand from sliding between her own legs.

"Did you think Jenn's body was sexy when you were watching them?" Joni asked They were laying on their sides, face-to-face, and she excitedly watched Becca's hand playing in her own panties.

WhO2
WhO2
146 Followers
12