Becca's New Experience Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, even though she's my sister, I still thought she was beautiful. And sexy," Becca responded. "I liked looking at DJs hard dick, but I also couldn't take me eyes off of Jenn."

"Oh man, I wish I could have seen that. I've seen videos of couples doing it, but I've never seen someone do it for real. I would love to see Jenn cum - I bet it was so sexy..."

Joni removed her hand from her panties, grabbed the waist band, and slid the silky garment down her legs. Becca had been looking down and had a perfect front-row seat to watch. She had seen plenty of her friends naked at sleepovers or when they changed after drill practice, but she never paid attention to their bodies until watching her sister have sex earlier that day. The first thing she noticed was that unlike her sister who she had seen earlier that day, and herself, Joni's pussy was shaved clean. Joni saw her surprised look and smiled.

"A lot of the girls shave - It makes sense during bikini season." she said. "Does it bother you?"

"No, it's kind of sexy," Becca replied. "I've just never seen anyone like that before."

Joni smiled as she watched her best friend staring at her bald pussy. She stopped fpr a moment and sat up, then stripped the t-shirt off and tossed it to the floor. Now fully naked, she again laid down facing Joni. As they burrowed down in the pillows and piles of covers, she knew this was going to be a new, amazing experience masturbating with her best friend while listening to Jenn and DJ making love.

"Do you think it would be OK to take your clothes off, too? It would be so hot to see all of you when you cum."

Becca couldn't take her eyes of Joni's full breasts. Her nipples were large and pink, but she saw them getting hard while her friend again started fingering herself. Staring at Joni's body, she again felt that tingling between her legs that she felt earlier that day watching Becca and DJ. The sounds of her sister and her boyfriend again fucking in the room next door, and the sight of her best friend just inches away playing with herself was more than she could handle.

The guilt of her mom's world made her think for a second of running to the safety of another room in the house with less stimulation where she could explore her needs with more privacy. But the memory of the amazing pleasure she learned about that afternoon was more powerful. Without taking her eyes off of Joni's smooth pussy she grabbed the elastic of her own panties and quickly pushed them down her legs exposing her own neatly-trimmed-but-not-bald pussy. She also ripped her t-shirt off and laid back down again facing Joni. Face-to-face with her BFF, she stared into her oldest friend's eyes as her hand went quickly to the source of her greatest need.

"Does it hurt to shave down there," Becca asked innocently.

"No, it kind of feels good," Joni answered. "Pretty much anything down there feels good."

"OK, I guess I'm going to do that, too, before the officer sleepover." Becca whispered as she stared at Joni's middle finger splitting the folds between her own legs. "But I'll be nervous getting a razor near that."

"I can help if you want," Joni panted as she continued playing between her legs.

"Yeah, that'd be great..." Becca replied.

Joni was the more experienced of the two, and also more confident and outgoing. She was surprised that her friend from the ultra-conservative family was here next to her, so she wanted to make sure when they were done that they both had a good time and that Becca would have the confidence and knowledge she needed to continue exploring her sexuality in the future. She also really wanted to try being with a girl sometime soon, and her very cute best friend would be perfect if she could talk her in to it.

"Have you tried rubbing outside and inside?" Joni softly asked watching Becca's hand caressing the soft fur between her legs.

"Yeah, I tried both today..." Becca whispered. "They both feel good - is one way better?"

"The only thing that's better is what feels best to you," Joni answered. "They will both make you cum. You can try alternating between both to see which one you like best."

"OK," Becca replied. She took Joni's advice and pushed her middle finger against her wet opening. It slid easily in, and she grasped from the intense pleasure it gave her. She pushed it in and out like she had done earlier that day. She could cum right now but was enjoying how it felt and also talking to Joni while she did it. She pulled the finger out again, and with her own fluids providing lubrication she again rubbed her clit. It was a different, but equally intense, pleasure.

"How long does it take you?" Becca asked, already feeling the tingling between her legs.

"Sometimes I can cum really fast, but sometimes it takes longer. Sometimes you want it to take longer so you can enjoy the touching part. Tonight it's probably going to be really quick since I've never done it with anyone before."

"It was really fast today," Becca moaned. "...and I think it's going to be fast again. I've tried slowing down, but it feels too good."

Becca rolled on her back and opened her legs so she could get her finger all the way in. Her back came off the bed and she hungrily scratched the itch deep between her legs.

"Oh, god, Joni - it feels so good," she cried. "I think I'm going to cum!"

Joni still had her hand on Becca's arm and felt her furiously fingering herself. She wanted to reach across the few inches and caress her best friend's boob, maybe even take he nipple in her mouth - do what ever she could to become a part of, and also add intensity to, her upcoming orgasm. But that isn't what they talked about, and it might ruin what they were sharing. Instead, she lightly stroked her arm - the arm that connected to the hand between her legs.

"I bet it feels so good," Joni whispered in response. "And it is so sexy to watch..."

As she felt Becca's body tense and rise off the bed, she added, "cum for me. I want to watch you cum..."

Becca started her orgasm when Joni said "...for me...". She had thought fpr a minute about going slow and trying to time her orgasm so she could cum with Joni. But the tingling was too intense, and pleasure raced from her pussy through her body to the arms, legs, feet, and arms. As intense as her first orgasms were earlier that day, this one seemed to last longer and be even more intense. And there was an intense heat on her arm where her best friend's hand rested on her.

When the orgasm finally subsided, Becca's now limp body collapsed on the bed. She forgot about Jenn and DJ on the other side of the wall from them, but the muffled moans and other sounds of pleasure were again audible as the warm afterglow replaced the intense pleasure. She giggled as she remembered where she was and what she was doing, and even though she was physically exhausted a few seconds ago, the next-door sex sounds and Joni's naked body so close by reinvigorated her.

"Now you do it..." She cooed to her BFF. "Show me how you cum."

Joni was more than ready. Now that her friend had finished cumming she happily rolled on her back and resumed her exploration between her own legs. When she saw Becca's eyes tracing a path down her naked body she spread her legs even wider, her foot brushing against Becca's bare leg.

Becca roll again on her side facing Becca and placed her hand on Joni's arm the same way Joni had done while she took care of her own sexual needs. She wasn't sure why her friend had done that, but it definitely made the moment hotter, and she wanted to do the same. She noticed every movement Joni made and felt her move down as she reached deep inside, and then she heard the corresponding gasp as the pleasure overwhelmed her. Then the moan lessened as her arm moved up and her finger came out of her hot wetness. And then she pushed it in again, and as Joni started fingering herself faster, Becca noticed the wet sounds coming from between Joni's legs.

"God that sounds hot..." Becca whispered. "You must be so wet."

"Oh, yeah, I am. I loved watching you cum - it made me so hot. And I love listening to DJ and Jenn, and..." she paused for a moment to concentrate on the amazing pleasure between her legs, ..."I need to cum now."

"So you like watching me cum?" Becca asked.

"Yeah, I did," Joni panted seductively.

"It made you horny?"

"Yeah, it did. It made me so wet."

Joni fingered herself faster, spurred on by Becca's sexy talk, her naked body, the feel of her touch on her arm, and the memory of her recent orgasm.

"This feels soooo good, Becca. I'm going to cum," she softly moaned. "I'm going to cum for you!!"

Even though there were only a couple of inches between them, Becca moved even closer to her naked friend. Her bare leg crossed Joni's equally-naked leg, and her knee was so close to Joni's pussy that she could feel it's heat.

When the smooth skin of her bare leg touched her best friends', she felt Joni go tense.

"Ohhhhhhh, gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd," she moaned as her body twitched and wave after wave of orgasm coursed through her body.

As her body returned to normal she noticed Becca's hand stroking her arm, and her friend's leg draped across her own, and that they were both naked, and that they had both recently experienced massive orgasms. And she desperately wished Becca would touch her more than caressing her arm. But that would need to wait for another evening.


12