All Comments on 'Becci was Made for Sex Ch. 06'

by Tiffanyjones

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
CassieKCassieKover 7 years ago
Becci certainly knows how to have a "work out".

Such a horny story, Tiffany Jones you are a mistress of eroticism.

Please don't stop, your story is leading me to heaven, every chapter is another episode of orgasmic bliss for me.

Please keep satisfying my passion Tiffany,

horny2doithorny2doitover 7 years ago

Yes, so well written in nice detail and also being so specific with the small to major details of how your body and mind response to licks, touches, being screwed or feeling cum as it squirts into your mouth on your boobs of in your pussy !! It makes you feel youre there are part of the happenings ! Yes, please tell us about more sexual build-ups and acts as this is one of the best stories I've read. Thank you.

dl3spedl3speover 7 years ago

This is a masterpiece Tiffany, just when I had 'enjoyed' myself reading and wishing I was playing a part in the story, and oh so much, wishing I could taste her, then whoosh! you out-do yourself on the latest instalment.

You are certainly one lovely, sexy and a hot lady.

Have you thought of doing an illustrated version, and perhaps use photos of a model or yourself as the story evolves...?

Thankyou so much for giving me so much pleasure and wanton for more...

Sx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous