All Comments on 'Beck Takes Her Clothes Off'

by Kousakacomplex

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyalmost 4 years ago
Well

At first I hesitated, but it wasn't as bad as your disclaimer hinted at.

Yes it was a bit frustrating, but you angeld it so it came out more as humorous than really "ugh I can't get thru this story".

So well done, I'll see you in your next story..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great!

This is the first story I've read of yours and I will actively seek out others. Very well-written! Thank you!

ProfQ1955ProfQ1955almost 4 years ago
She has ascended to the throne

This was an amazing concept written very Well. I would like Ciara to Have her time in the writers nook(ie). Steve And Bell to get their comeuppance. And Mr. B break through his writer’s block and live the life he deserves because creativity can’t be stopped.

mcatomcatoalmost 4 years ago
Thank you

This was very well done. the characters well developed and the flow very natural. Excellent writing. Thank you. :)

dwoelfledwoelflealmost 4 years ago
Nice touch

Your character seemed to have just about the right amount of angst. Fun read, and Beck is just a wicked fun daughter portrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This Should Continue

This was really the single best father/daughter story I have ever read. I was a bit worried about the self loathing the character had at first until I got into the story a bit and saw where it was coming from and it seemed very plausible and realistic. I would love to see this one continue to the daughter moving in for college and maybe they have her friend Ciara move in too as the young girl friend to cover their relationship.

It is your story however so that was only a suggestion and if you feel the story went as far as it needed to then ...

Firedawg2086Firedawg2086almost 4 years ago
Awesome

This is a great story. Hope there are more chapters. Look forward to seeing where you take this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Left me hanging in the best way possible!

The sex in this story is amazing, I want more, I really wish you would give this a continuation and explore the angle of the two girls living with him and going to college!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More

I would like to read a part 2 to this story involving Ciara and maybe a few other college girls then Steve getting his just rewards

MrMac98MrMac98almost 4 years ago
Good. Great, Fantastic!

This had to be one of the best, if not the best, incest stories I have ever had the privilege to read!! I grew up and stayed in an incest relationship with siblings and parents and it was never this good. I too, like others have shared, would like to see a continuation of the story, maybe Steve getting his "just" rewards. However you take the story, if you do continue it, I'm waiting to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Well written. Excellent job! ❤️

Omart57Omart57almost 4 years ago
Absolutely fantastic!

Great story! Glad this one made it to publish folder!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very good.

Please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fucking painful

Couldn't make it past page one.

You made the main character too pitiful and contemptible, it was irredeemable as a story.

Ease up on the Shakespearean drama juice, it comes across as pathetic instead of emotionally tragic. Jeezus. We're not going for teenaged emo here.

Pity you can't vote something below 1 star.

Pharmboy69Pharmboy69almost 4 years ago
Great Writing.

I always love a story about a hesitant father and a not over the top daughter, and with a great story line. Thanks for sharing. I always enjoy your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A great read

I think you have done a great story here. As a personal experience; you wrote how Ciara feels well. I can't speak for how my Dad felt, but you describe it well. With wanting to upset Mum too.

You have a great insight to this.

I would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
6/27 is a moron

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Definitely worth the read. Great story and very sexy!

Great story and very sexy! I love the emotion in the characters. It feels relatable and makes you want more

OneSevenOneOneSevenOnealmost 4 years ago

The transition from dad-with-the-spine-of-a-jellyfish to dad fucking his daughter just does not work. At all. Someone who writes erotic/porn for a living *definitely* will not behave like the way this guy does in the first 5 pages.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
6/27 is a moron

No normal person would write that tirade. Helpful criticism should be encouraged, but that is simply pathetic. I’d suggest it’s another writer who is upset at not being able to write as well as you do.

Really good story! Well done.

FloatingdadFloatingdadalmost 4 years ago
Kudos!

Very good story. Nicely written, and impeccable structure and editing. It's sadly a relief here sometimes to find a literate writer.

I identified deeply with your protagonist. I have dealt with crushing anxiety, both my own and my youngest daughters so I recognize the accuracy of the symptoms. No spoilers here, but the twist in identity of the Literotica fisherman was great, and it's revelation so realistically and awkwardly revealed is so very real. I could go on. Favorite story, I will read others before I decide, but very possibly a favorite author based just on this entry.

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 4 years ago
Would have like to see the confrontation with Bell...

Her showing up after *she'd* called the cops *prior* to talking to Steve...

Her likely wanting to know what Finn had done to *frame* her husband - since she isn't believing Steve had been *actually* doing what he was...

Likely Ciara would have been there... and they could have done things to crush Bell... Beck answering the door (after seeing who it was) after ensuring Ciara and her dad were fucking on the couch... and then whispering to her mom (since she couldn't do it for real in case her mom snapped a picture with a cellphone) how she couldn't *wait* for it to be her turn - again...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good Twist.

The twist was very good. Seen too many stories here that show no imagination. But you did leave a few threads loose just begging for a follow-up story or maybe 2. But i have also seen lots of the stories here from writer's who have no idea how to finish or close a story the right way. If at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Really enjoyed this and I usually avoid Father/daughter stuff. The story idea, the characterizations and the dialogue were all exceptional. The sexy good times were sexy, good times. Very hot stuff and it kept my interest throughout as the way it reached its conclusion was original and very well executed. Bravo. A follow up chapter or two, or even a year later epilogue would be very welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5*

Good as always.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

Really enjoyed this - loved the twist - would love the scene with both girls...hope there will be a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
BRAVO!!

Exceptionally well written. Positively energizing story line, and the characters were flawless. Beck is the heroine. Definitely in my favorites. Thank you !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Need a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why the hell can't American writers use tenses correctly?

It's a nice story, even if somewhat over the top, but it's draining trying to figure out what is happening when you continuously mix past and present tenses, even in the same sentence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well...

You still raped him. Not to mention the severe mind fucking before it got to that point. 5 stars to you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More please!!

I Really need a part 2,

Gambit275Gambit275almost 4 years ago
love this

this is great and so is playmate

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice

Nice work. Next write about the girlfriend Ciara.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I'd love to read more on beck and her playful teasing~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Ok this was fucking hot!! The daughter taking charge and knowing exactly what she wants. Would love to read more about them, especially trying more things.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Looking forward to #2

This story was written with such a naughty story line that it really needs a followup or 2. Could make a great little series of 3 or 4 chapters and I believe that all your readers would be glued to each word as I was. I've been reading and enjoying erotic stories for at least 15 years and this story has me waiting (not patiently...lol) for the next chapter. You have gained a new follower. Thank you

DUBLXLDUBLXLalmost 4 years ago
Sexy mystery

The twists n turns keeping me glued to the story. Loved the sexual tension throughout. A sequel or two could be really great, the way you write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Window person

I now really want to know who the window person was. Maybe it was Steve or something and they do know she's his daughter or something. Morbid curiosity will keep me checking in on this for a 2nd one!

tkarddetkarddeover 3 years ago
Loyal Follower

As one of your followers I read everything you produce. Damn that was an awesome piece! I loved the way you stayed true to course with your twists and turns and then hit with the zing! You are a talented writer and obviously put a lot of thought in your art. That is why I look forward to your work. Thank you for your efforts, you are most entertaining.

papawtoo43papawtoo43over 3 years ago
ground

Just an FYI- I've read several stories of yours and you are good. I did note your use of "ground" when inside and "floor" when outside in several stories. A little disconcerting for me.

WilliedaFoeWilliedaFoeover 3 years ago

You write really well, thank you!

The use of ~ to describe dialogue! Had my brain automatically doing the sing-song of the words, awesome. Like everyone else l would like to see another chapter, or even a stand alone where Steve gets caught, the girls get revenge, and Bell gets a reality check.

CommonSenseMediaCommonSenseMediaover 3 years ago

Very nice! I really appreciated the mystery you added in, it kept me engaged just as much as the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Filthy and Wonderful

Not sure how else to describe it but it was good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic

This is literally the most compelling story of this sort that I've ever read, well done. The mystery fits together so well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story….loved it!!

AahhWhattheHellAahhWhattheHellover 2 years ago

Nice! The humor helped a lot.

Thousands2708Thousands2708over 2 years ago

Great story! I like that you didn't answer all of the questions that came up throughout. I will admit, I'd like to know more about why the wife is still communicating constantly with their former marriage counselor, especially if she's retired.

gregscottgregscottover 2 years ago

I have written 9 stories now and I found it hard to write Father daughter erotica , You do it beautifully and The struggle is real.

I enjoyed your story, its much more plausible to happen this way. The father tormented and his dream fights the consequences of the reality.

I can see why you put your other story away, this one had elements of long drawn out thoughts of

erotica without a great deal of erotic paragraphs describing in detail there sexual congress.

You should finish that other story as he could not do it and publish it in non erotica.

just my opinion.

Gregscott

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Again, you have a wonderfully vivid imagination and you tell stories extremely well.

bseeker6969bseeker6969about 2 years ago

I love the story but it felt a little incomplete. Steve. Like a tent stake, he needed to be driven into the ground.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

THE FATHER IS SUCH A STUPID MAN

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The commenter mentioning that the father is a "stupid man" is a bit redundant. His issues were made clear by the author at the onset of the story. Why read it then?

Heart warming tale in-spite of the MC neurosis. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please come back and write part 2. Poor Ciara needs her dose of Daddy’s special care. Great Dad - Daughter story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Awesome story! Been binging your stuff a bit over the last couple of days and everything has been such a consistent quality, I can’t praise it enough. I hope the writing is as fun for you as it is as satisfying for us!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It can't end here, I'm too invested! Please write a part 2.

RegginufRegginuf7 months ago

I absolutely loved this story

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Come re reading this, one of the best ever

ToughSailorToughSailor5 months ago

Kind of left us hanging there. I want to know the final resolution regarding Bell, Ciara, and especially Steve. The initial part of the story characterized Finn as about as worthless as a soup sandwich until nude day when he jumped into the deep end. Now edit wise; if I had a nickle for every time you wrote "and I [she] shook my [her] head" I'd be a millionaire. It got to be so annoying as to be a major distraction from an otherwise great story. Also, in a couple of places you referred to Beck as Bell.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKousakacomplex@Kousakacomplex
Kousakacomplex here! My writing is all about romance, and as my name implies (if you're familiar with it) the brother sister love stories are (mostly) where it's at for me. I'm an amateur writer, having written a couple of light novels already, but recently my life has brought...