Becky 03 - Becky's Hole Lot Of Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy pulled Becky down and slid his cock into Becky's mouth. She slobbered on his cock as her body shook more and more until she came, her juices flowing out and down her thighs. She slumped forward and the manicured hand came back through the hole. Andy stepped forward and the hand started to stroke him, pulling him towards the hole. His stomach pressed against the cubicle wall as he felt the hand removed, and a wet willing mouth engulfed him.

The mouth was as good on his cock as it had been on Becky's pussy. It worked along his shaft until it was soaked in saliva, then momentarily was gone. Something wet slid along his length, Andy realising that she'd turned as Becky had, and his cock was in her pussy. He looked at Becky shocked and told her. Becky stood, kissed him passionately while pulling his nipples with one hand and squeezing his balls with the other.

"Give the lady what she wants then," Becky whispered in his ear.

She stood close up behind him, pushing him against the cubicle wall, her large erect nipples rubbing on his shoulder blades and her hand cupping his balls. She pushed her groin against him, keeping him in place. On the other side of the wall, the owner of the pussy started pushing back onto him, groaning loudly. The faint sounds of her arse slapping against the wall could be heard as she pushed back onto Andy's cock.

Knowing he was going to stay put now Becky knelt and tried to peer through the hole. She watched as Andy's cock was gripped tightly, pussy lips opening and closing as they moved along his shaft. Becky had just enough room to push two fingers under Andy's balls and into the hole, finding the other girls clit as she did. a large groan was emitted again, and Becky kept her fingers in place so each push back filled her pussy with Andy's cock and flicked her clit onto Becky's fingers. Her sounds became louder them more muffled, Becky guessing she'd put something in her mouth to try to quieten herself down.

The body started to shake and quiver as Andy announced he was getting close to cumming. The owner of the pussy came and slumped forward making a slurping sound as Andy's cock left her. Andy quickly felt a mouth envelope his cock again and a hand wanked him quickly. Becky pulled his arse cheeks apart and started licking around Andy's arsehole. Tender delicate little kisses but too much for Andy who'd never felt anything like it before. He came, his first two spurts flooding her mouth, the next few over her face. she slumped back and sat on the toilet seat, hearing the door to the next cubicle open and someone leave.

Becky knelt and started to lick his cock clean.

"Hope you've got something left for me?" she smiled up at him.

She stood and straddled him having made his cock good and hard again. She rubbed her large breasts against his chest as she rode him, a mixture of sweat beads and drying semen coated them. Despite this, Andy put his hands on either side of them and squeezed them together, biting and pulling on her nipples with his teeth.

Andy heard a noise and looked behind Becky. He gasped and stopped Becky riding him to look too. Sticking out through one of the holes was the largest cock either of them had seen. Weights guy at the gym had been big, but this was bigger still. It was black and circumcised, and despite being not erect was a good nine inches long. Becky climbed off Andy and put her top back on the floor, kneeling to get a closeup. It was as dark coloured as her skin was pale, a perfect contrast between them. She measured it against her arm and gasped loudly when she saw it reach from her elbow to her wrist easily.

She stood back up and whispered to Andy to ask him to take some photos as a reminder. Andy nodded, in awe of the owner of the impressive cock. Becky had told him he was big and fat, and he knew from the pool he'd been the biggest there, but this was something else. Becky knelt back down, stroking the cock with both hands, one hand not being able to reach around now it was getting erect. She rubbed it across her face, feeling the warmth of it and his pre-cum tracing lines across her face. She tried to get it into her mouth unsuccessfully, managing about three of his twelve erect inches only before gagging due to its girth. The end was covered in saliva which was trailing down the shaft.

Becky rubbed along its length with her palm, then slid the cock between her tits. Even though she had an impressive 38D rack, the cock still showed despite her squeezing her large breasts around it. Becky started to tit wank him, bowing her head down to not only look at it but to bob her tongue out the tease the end. Andy had crouched down by now, taking a lot of photos as close up as possible. Her hands became almost a blur as she wanked him, then she paused while the owner fucked her tits instead.

Becky needed some release herself, having this impressive cock between her tits was fine, but her pussy ached for some relief. She stood up, turned her back to the wall, and stood just far enough away that she could grab the cock and rub it along her soaking wet slit. She groaned loudly as it parted her lips, rubbing it against her arsehole too, along her pussy lips and then against her clit. She had big dildos, but this felt so much better. Andy took photos of the big cock rubbing at her pussy, the owner trying to push forward into her but Becky just far enough away that he couldn't enter her.

Hearing Becky's loud squeals, Andy stood to take photos of her face, screwed up in the excitement and showing exactly how much she was enjoying it. He realised exactly how much when she took him in her mouth and sucked on him furiously. Without thinking, he withdrew from her mouth and whispered to her.

"Do you want to fuck him?"

Becky paused momentarily and looked up at him.

"But you said you wouldn't want that didn't you?" she asked.

Despite the mild protest, Andy could tell by her face and the tremble in her voice that it was exactly what she wanted.

"I won't really know unless I do watch, and it's not like it's a normal cock and we don't know who it is. It will also make for great photos," he answered, "but don't let him cum up you," he added a little anxiously.

Becky smiled and mouthed a thank you to him.

"If you don't like it then tell me and I'll stop," she instructed him.

Andy nodded, then she felt his hands on her hips. Still with her hand on the giant cock guiding it, Andy pushed her gently back a step so the end of the cock entered her. Becky groaned loudly at the feeling of being stretched. She pushed back a little more and cried out, the owner of the cock keeping still and letting her work at her own pace. Becky paused and wiped a hand between her legs, gathering up some of the juices running down her legs and using it to coat the length not inside her.

Andy took a couple of photos then used his hands to pull Becky's arse cheeks apart. Slowly but surely Becky took more and more of the cock inside her until she had about nine inches in. She reached down and pulled out some toilet paper, folded it and put it into her mouth and bit down on it, knowing the final push was going to make her cry out. She put her hands on the opposite cubicle wall for leverage, shuffled her feet back so her heels touched the other wall, then took a deep breath and pushed back. She felt the coolness of the cubicle wall against her arse cheeks and the fullness of her pussy with all twelve inches inside her. She had a momentarily feeling of being proud of herself, then looked at Andy.

Andy had sat back on the toilet seat but was leaning to see the giant cock filling Becky up. He was smiling while stroking his erection, so Becky began the next phase. She eased off the cock a little, then thrust back onto it. She did this a couple of times, getting used to it. With herself fully impaled again, she took the phone and stood as upright as she could. She took a couple of photos between her legs, her lips parted like a pale pink rose with just the very base of the cock showing, and his large balls seemingly attached to her pussy.

She gave the phone back to Andy who switched it to video. Becky put her hands back onto the other wall and started to ride the cock, slowly at first until she'd got used to letting most of the cock leave her before thrusting back onto it, then getting faster and faster. She groaned loudly and the toilet paper fell to the floor. She knew she was making a lot of noise now but was enjoying the feeling of fucking the large cock too much to care. Andy was caught in two minds as to carry on filming or to put his cock in her mouth to suppress her moans and groans but got the answer soon enough.

Someone else had come in, and a cock was pushed through the other hole. It was already erect, and about as big as Andy's but not so wide. Becky read Andy's mind and moved her head down to suck on this new cock. She soon got her rhythm going again, each thrust backwards pushed the large black cock deep into her pussy, each push forwards left her deepthroating the other. Andy filmed her for a short while and then put down the phone. He stroked his cock with one hand, using his other to reach under and play with Becky's clit.

Becky's body started to shake at the intense pleasure she was feeling, and suddenly she started to gag, semen running from her mouth and was cascading down her chin and neck. The cock in her mouth had erupted and there was that much semen she couldn't keep it from spilling out. The guy withdrew from the hole but he'd already tipped Becky over the edge. Her legs gave way as her orgasm shot through her, and there was a loud slurping sound as the big black cock left her body.

Sitting on the floor now she had enough energy to lift her arm and start wanking the cock as fast as she could manage, Andy holding her head to face it as he wanked directly in front of her face himself. Eventually, she felt his cock pulse and he started cumming, stream after stream of semen covering the left side of her face, Becky opening her mouth wide to catch some too. Just as he'd finished cumming, Andy followed suit, this time over the right side of her face. He pulled her head towards him and the last few spurts shot down her throat.

They sat catching their breath for a few minutes, Becky saying she thought it was time they left. Andy took a couple of photos of her semen covered face before handing her the toilet paper to clean herself up. They dressed and left the toilet area. Becky expected knowing glances as they got back to the main room but there were none. As they walked past the bar though, the waitress from earlier called out to them.

She reached out a hand, bright red polish adorned the nails. She ran a finger over Becky's cheek and seductively slid it into her own mouth.

"You missed a bit," she smiled and winked at them.

12