Becky 04 - Becky's Fun In The Sun

Story Info
A holiday away lets Becky play.
6.7k words
4.74
7.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky woke and saw a light flashing on her phone. It was a notification, she'd had a text message. She looked at the time, it was only 6.30 am. Who'd been texting her this early? She read the message, rubbed her eyes and re-read it, then leaned over and pushed Andy until he was awake.

"Ann's sold the house, and she's deposited my half of money into my account by bank transfer," she told him excitedly.

It took Andy a few seconds to digest the news. Half-awake, he was trying to remember who Ann was, then it dawned on him that it was Becky's stepmom, and selling the house because she'd had to relocate was the reason Becky had moved in with him and George, his dad.

"Enough money to buy a place?" he asked.

The mansion they lived in had plenty of space for the three of them, but knowing his dad fancied Becky, and although he'd toned down his flirting since Andy and Becky got serious Andy remembered the night where he'd lost his virginity to Becky and several men including his dad had shot their loads over Becky's face and tits. Even though he'd admitted to Becky he enjoyed seeing her cum-drenched, he didn't want to imagine his dad doing so again.

"Not really, we could get a small place somewhere but it would be worse than living here," Becky told him.

She'd read Andy's mind, knowing he wanted to distance them from his dad. While she'd made her mind up that George was too close to home literally, she still enjoyed teasing him and seeing his cock stir while she wore flimsy outfits around him. She'd told Andy nothing would happen, but she knew he still had an element of doubt, more about his dad giving in rather than Becky.

"We could go on holiday somewhere though, that would be good wouldn't it?" Becky said.

"That would be great, a couple of weeks away somewhere. I'll start looking for somewhere shall I?" Andy asked.

"Yes, somewhere adults only, I may want to sunbathe topless by the hotel pool and don't want to be shouted at by the hotel staff," Becky laughed.

Andy laughed with her but knew she meant what she'd said. He knew the holiday would be her showing herself off to men, enjoying the thrill of seeing their reactions, with Andy reaping the benefits. Two weeks later they were boarding a flight to Spain.

They'd booked into a hotel in a small town just north of Barcelona, quiet enough that they could enjoy some peaceful relaxing time, but close enough to the hustle and bustle of Barcelona's nightlife. Already feeling the difference in temperature from English weather, Becky knew with her porcelain pale skin and red hair, she wasn't there for a glorious suntan. However, the warm feeling of the sun made her horny, even more than normal. Andy found this out early on when Becky gave him a handjob in the hotel transfer taxi on the way from the airport.

After taking their cases up to their room, they spent the rest of the day checking out the local area, finding somewhere to eat, then falling asleep with the windows open, the cooler night air a handy distraction. Awaking the next morning Becky went to the balcony to have a look at the view. They had a side view down towards the sea, and opposite them was one of only four other hotels in that particular town. They'd asked for a room higher up and were on the sixth floor of eight. Leaning over the balcony, Becky could see down to the hotel pool and saw someone cleaning the pool out. He looked up and waved. Thinking he was being very friendly she waved back, then realised she had slept naked. Unluckily for him, the balcony was frosted glass, but he would have had a good view of Becky's 38D tits.

She turned and looked at Andy. He was still asleep. Becky carefully pulled the duvet off him and started to plant kisses on his cock, trying not to wake him. His cock stirred, and he groaned, but his eyes were still shut. Becky lifted his cock lightly and slid her mouth onto him. He stirred again, rolling more onto his back, but still not waking. As his cock started to stiffen, Becky increased the tempo of her mouth working on him. Suddenly he started to cum, which shocked Becky as he'd never cum that quickly before. Her mouth slid off him, and she held his cock as his cum spurted across his stomach. He groaned again but was still asleep.

Becky was a little disappointed, the pool guy seeing her tits had turned her on a little, and she'd been looking forward to riding Andy before they went for breakfast. She decided to go and shower, the lack of a dildo to use instead wasn't ideal, maybe she could see what the shampoo bottles were like instead.

Becky finished showering, and inserting the shampoo bottle, and was towelling herself dry. She heard the door knock and heard a female voice call out 'Room Service'. Becky was still in the bathroom so told her it was fine to come in. She heard the door open and walked out of the bathroom just as the girl gasped. Becky looked towards where she was looking. Andy, somehow still asleep, was sporting an erection, obviously having a good dream.

"Don't mind him, you just carry on," Becky told her.

She turned to look where the voice was coming from, a little taken aback that she'd just seen a man naked with an erection and his partner had caught her looking. Her mouth dropped open as she saw Becky was naked also. Becky simply smiled at her. She noticed the maid look back at Andy's erection, and Becky sat on the bed next to him. She lay back, spreading her legs, and started to wank Andy slowly. Andy groaned loudly.

Staring at the maid, a tanned brunette about the same age as herself, who was trying hard to do her job while stealing glances at the naked pair in front of them, Becky reached her other hand down at started to rub gently at her clit. The maid was just staring now, her hardened nipples now showing through her flimsy top.

"Do you want a go?" Becky asked her, nodding her head towards Andy's cock.

The maid bit her lip but shook her head. Becky continued to stroke him, pushing his cock at an angle so it faced towards the maid, never once moving her eyes from watching the maid. The maid watched Andy's cock throbbing in Becky's hand, but Becky noticed her also stealing glances between her legs, Becky's finger tracing along her wet folds. The maid lifted a hand and started to play with a nipple through her uniform. Her other hand slowly edged between her legs, and she closed her eyes as her finger found its target. She forced them open, watching Andy and Becky's performance.

Suddenly Andy started cumming, shooting his load across his stomach and Becky's hand. She didn't let up, stroking him at the same pace. Seeing him finish spurting, she released her grip and started to lick the cum from her hand. Becky nodded towards his cock again, but the maid said she needed to go. The door had barely closed behind her before Andy jumped over between Becky's legs, and thrust his fingers crudely into her pussy. Not long after, Becky spurted her juices over his hand and the bedsheets.

Becky and Andy spent most of the day walking around the town, looking for places to eat, and Becky also looking for photo opportunities. She enjoyed getting scenic selfies, but also enjoyed Andy using his phone to take photos of her with a nipple out while someone walked towards her, or pulling her skirt up while people were oblivious behind her. Getting very turned on now, they went back to the hotel room where Becky stripped off quickly while Andy opened the balcony windows, took one of the metal chairs from the balcony, and positioned it towards the opening.

Becky turned her back to him and started to ride him, leaning back against him while Andy reached around and played with her large swinging tits. A couple of times Becky thought she saw a flash of light, but having her eyes half-closed she assumed it was the glare of the sun. She leant forward to grab a hold of the balcony rail, in turn giving her more leverage to ride Andy faster. Sensing Andy pulsing inside her, she urged him to rub her clit, her orgasm hitting her as Andy started to fill her with his sticky load. She slumped forward onto the balcony floor, Andy's load starting to trickle from her pussy and down her thighs. Finally, she got to her feet and heard a noise from opposite. On a balcony slightly above theirs in the hotel opposite, two men were shouting and waving, smiling broadly at both their view of Becky's tits and the scene they had just witnessed.

Becky and Andy spent the rest of the day walking around the local area a lot, Becky was a little disappointed the following morning when a new maid came to their room, an older woman in her late 50s. They decided to spend the afternoon lounging by the hotel pool, resting before going back out again later. Becky wore a sarong down to the pool, covering a cherry red swimsuit she'd put on. They selected a couple of loungers away from others, but close enough to the bar area. Becky sat upright on her lounger, checking out people around her. A couple of female partners were giving their male companions a few glares, Becky's swimsuit having a plunging neckline that disappeared into her cleavage, not doing much to hide her 38D tits. To make matters worse, Becky dipped into the pool for a few seconds, getting the swimsuit wet and making her nipples erect also with the coolness of the water.

Andy arranged her lounger so Becky was laying down flat. She put on sunglasses, so while pretending to be asleep she could still watch people. Several men had reason to walk past their position, most of them giving admiring glances, just quick enough to hope Andy hadn't noticed them checking out his girlfriend. Becky could feel herself getting turned on, and slowly ground her thighs together while looking like she was trying to get comfortable, enough to bunch up the swimsuit between her legs. She had no idea how much was showing, so she nudged Andy and asked him to get some drinks. Andy did so, taking a little longer to return than previously.

"You're only just about still covered up, I'm sure you'd be flashing properly if you open your legs a little too wide," he told her when he sat down again, a big smile on his face.

"You had a good look while you were there too, you were a long time?" Becky asked.

"Oh yeah, I was listening to those two guys by the bar," he answered.

Becky casually tilted her head to look over. The two guys that Andy had mentioned were about thirty years old, reasonably toned bodies, wearing speedo shorts that didn't hide a lot. While neither were overly big, Becky found herself staring at them both.

"What were they saying?" she asked Andy, "did you hear?"

"Well, they mentioned thinking it was you that they'd seen, something about the size of your tits. They're both divorced, over here to celebrate being free or something," Andy responded.

Becky kept looking at them, the two guys were oblivious due to her sunglasses. She remembered the flash of light, and the two guys waving from the hotel opposite. Was it them? She couldn't be certain, she looked over but had not been concentrating on what they looked like properly. All she was bothered about now was seeing those cocks get erect. She turned and lay on her front, her arse facing towards them, putting her hands above her head but making sure she could see underneath her armpit. She wriggled a little, looking like she was getting comfortable but making her arse cheeks jiggle for them both. She saw one nudge the other and they stared over, not trying to hide it now.

Becky reached behind her and pulled the swimsuit tight between her arse cheeks, making it like a thong. She put suncream on her hand and rubbed it into both buttocks, making a point of pulling them apart as she did so. Her plan worked, Andy whispered to her but she'd already noticed both men now semi-erect. She moved her legs a little further apart, giving them an even better view. She watched them for a while, both occasionally brushing the front of their shorts. She looked up at Andy and asked if he was okay with it. Knowing what she was probably about to do, he nodded yes.

"Is anyone sunbathing topless, I don't want to be the only one," she asked Andy, loud enough for them to hear.

"There's a couple of women, yes," Andy answered.

Becky quickly turned over, making sure to watch the guys as she did so. She pulled the shoulder straps down her arms, halfway down her biceps, then pulled the cups tightly underneath her tits, pushing them upwards a little. She pretended to knock something off her nipples, stiffening them a little more, and sat upright, seeing the men blatantly staring now. Becky took off her sunglasses.

"Do you want a picture or something?" she said, staring straight at them.

The two guys tried to look away, seeing Andy look towards them too, obvious that they had been staring at his girlfriend and had been caught doing so.

"Sorry," one said, looking sheepish. Becky smiled.

"No, I mean seriously, do you want to take pictures of them, and the rest of me?" she flirted.

They both looked at each other, broad smiles on their faces, then turned to look at Andy for his reaction.

"It's fine with me, but just pictures," Andy said.

"Oh, spoilsport, I was hoping to blow them both too," Becky scolded, pretending to be cross.

"Well, then they'd better get you turned on enough while taking these photos then hadn't they?" Andy smiled.

"Your room then?" one of the guys asked.

"No, yours, lead the way," Becky replied.

She stood and put her tits back into her costume, and picking up her sarong went to walk towards the hotel entrance.

"No, this way, there's a gateway open over there," one of them said.

Becky looked towards where they were pointing, it led towards the road.

"We're not staying in this hotel, we're in the one opposite, this pool is so much better though," the other guy said.

They walked over to the hotel, introducing themselves as Mike and Dave. Getting into the lift, Becky noticed that they were going to the seventh floor. The two guys led the way to their room, two single beds inside. Quickly whispering to each other, they pushed the beds together. Becky walked over to the balcony windows, pushing them open. She stepped out, and the cogs started to turn. She'd noticed the sun starting to set which would also make a good backdrop, but also she had a very good view towards their hotel she could see the towels they'd left drying on their balcony earlier, virtually right opposite and slightly below.

"This isn't your first time taking photographs of me is it?" Becky asked, smirking.

"I said those tits had to be the same ones!" Mike said.

"Yeah, we saw you fucking, those tits bouncing were mesmerising," Dave added.

Becky smiled again and peeled down her swimsuit, just teasingly keeping her pussy covered. She leant back against the balcony, cupping her tits, Mike and Dave starting to take pictures. She turned and faced the other way, hands on the balcony and pushing her arse out.

"Take your swimsuit right off," Dave said.

Becky looked back over her shoulder.

"You guys first, I need something to look at too," Becky answered.

They both looked at Andy, now casually sitting in an armchair, who simply nodded. They both slid off their tight speedos, two semi-erect cocks unleashed into Becky's view. While not overly big, she was impressed they were getting erect and she hadn't even stripped off yet. She peeled her swimsuit down her arse slowly and seductively, sliding it down her legs and kicking it off her ankles. She lifted a leg up onto the balcony and made a little squelching sound as her finger ran through her wet labia.

Dave crouched down to take some from below shots, while Mike stood back a bit trying to get all of her in one shot. Becky said she was getting uncomfortable now so moved across to the bed. She got up on all fours, her large tits swinging below her, letting them take photos from in front, then turned so they could get some of her arse. Mike and Dave were both looking at each other now and again, amazed at how at ease Becky was especially with Andy there too.

Becky turned over onto her back, her head towards the bottom, and raised her legs right up, holding the backs of her thighs to spread her legs. She gave them chance to take a few photos, then asked them to take some from by her head looking down her body. Now she reached up, and took a cock in each hand, stroking them to an erection. They were inches above her face, and Becky could feel her juices trickling down her thighs.

Becky released them and turned back onto all fours, telling them to take it in turns to take photos now. They both looked puzzled until Becky took hold of Dave's cock, pulling him towards her, and sliding his cock into her mouth. She enveloped him, taking his 7" cock in with ease. Mike took photos with one hand, stroking his cock with the other until they swapped places and Becky started to blow him. She heard Dave ask Andy to take photos, felt the bed move behind her, then hands on her hips. She felt a cock nudge against her thigh, took her mouth off Mike and looked behind her where Dave knelt.

"You're not fucking me," she warned him.

"I'm not going to, I just wanted to get some shots looking like I was," Dave promised.

He took his cock with one hand and used it to slide it along Becky's wet slit, tracing a line from her arsehole to her clit. Feeling his cock against her clit made her shudder, and Dave asked her to keep still. She felt his stiff cock against her pussy, right at the entrance, then his camera clicked. She went back to sucking on Mike's cock again, slurping on him more hungrily now Dave had made her realise how turned on she was, little electric shocks running through her body each time he touched her clit with the head of his cock. She arched her back when he pushed against her arsehole, feeling her arse open slightly almost willing him in. his cock moved, and Mike withdrew from her mouth to swap places.

After a while they'd almost got to a standstill taking photos, taking it in turns to get blown by her, both standing in front of her. Becky ached for some cock to fill her up, and told Andy to strip off. Getting him erect, she lay him on the bed and straddled him, starting to ride on his cock as Mike and Dave looked on. Using her pussy juices as lube, she asked Mike and Dave to finger her arse, then when ready sild off Andy and slid down onto his cock until her arse was full. Mike and Dave took a quick few pictures of this, then Becky told them to stand either side of her and cover her with their sticky loads while she rode Andy.

Continuing to take them both into her mouth, and trying to get both in at the same time, she wanked and sucked them until both shot all over her. Her mouth, neck and tits were covered in lines and droplets of their loads, a couple of thin chains hanging off her chin. She reached a hand down between her legs and rubbed herself to climax. Rolling off Andy, seeing her cum covered tits was too much for him and he started wank furiously, adding more semen to her already covered tits.

Becky went to shower, and coming out saw Andy talking to the guys, a leaflet in his hand.

"What's that?" Becky quizzed.

"There's a street party in Barcelona on Saturday night, lots of drinks, food and music around the city," Andy answered.

"Oh, we were going for the day out there on Saturday," she said a little forlorn.

"Well, we could scope out the city and do some shopping on Friday instead, then go back for the party the following day," Andy said.

They said their goodbyes to Mike and Dave and returned to the hotel. Before they slept, Andy showed her a photo he'd taken. Mike's cock filled Becky's mouth, just his balls showing as she deepthroated him. From the angle he'd taken the photo, it looked like Dave was right up her pussy from behind. Becky felt her stomach flutter. Not much sleep was had that night.

12