Becky 04 - Becky's Fun In The Sun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday was spent getting off a coach in the city, then walking and taking the Metro to visit various sights. They toured and took sightseeing pictures at the various churches, at the Magic Fountain, viewing the human statues at Las Ramblas, and finally the Barcelona Aquarium, before eating at a beachside restaurant and then getting the coach back to their hotel. Exhausted from their day's activities, both fell asleep early.

The street party was to begin at 6 pm, just before it started to get dark when the light shows began when laser displays would fill the air as much as the music would. There were coaches provided that stopped along each town down the coast, picking people up along the way. Becky and Andy spent a little time by the pool after breakfast, before going up to get ready. Knowing it would still be warm that night Andy wore a pair of canvas shorts with a short-sleeved shirt and gasped when Becky walked out of the bathroom. She was wearing a black knee-length dress with a zip right up the front, while it wasn't figure-hugging it didn't disguise her 38D chest. She wore comfortable black dolly shoes with it, not wanting to walk around in heels all night. Andy wolf-whistled her, his whistle getting louder when she pulled the zip down far enough to show him she was braless. What she didn't tell Andy was that she was fully commando under the dress, not wearing knickers either.

"We took serious pictures yesterday, I thought we could take some more personal ones tonight," she flirted.

The bus journey was a little eventful, Andy not taking much persuasion for Becky to lower her zip so he could take some pictures, Becky being caught amused her. She was a little disappointed it was by another girl, just as she turned to speak to her friends in the seats behind her, seeing Becky at the back with her zip open almost to her belly button. Disappointed, but intrigued. From her angle, the girl looked a little top-heavy herself, although not tall. She had red streaks in her black hair that gave her an edgy look, highlighting her heavy fringe with the sides and back cut short. What intrigued Becky most was that she didn't look away, staring at Becky while casually carrying on her conversation. When her friends weren't looking, she blew Becky a kiss.

Getting to Barcelona they departed the coach, Becky had described the girl to Andy but despite her distinct look by the time they'd got off from the back seats she'd merged into the already large crowds. Becky and Andy wandered around for a while until they found a DJ doing a dance mix set, songs they recognised and liked, and grabbing some drinks they made their way to a better viewing place.

There were a lot of people dancing, bodies close to each other, as the crowd all seemed to merge into one. Hands brushed against Becky, one brushing across her arse, reminding Becky she had nothing on down there. Thinking about it, and how many people were nearby turned Becky on a little. A couple of times the hands seemed to linger longer than normal, but each time she looked the owners were oblivious to her, moving to the heavy beat. After a while, a hand wandered over and stayed on her arse, palm outstretched. Becky looked over, again the guy seemed not to be taking any notice of her. He was tall and quite good looking, and the hand moved without him looking at her. She glanced at Andy, who smiled and carried on dancing.

The hand came back, this time closer to the middle. The fingers moved gently back and forth across the fabric of her dress. This time Becky smiled up at him, but he wasn't looking at her. The hand ventured down further, cupping the underside of one buttock. She looked at him again. He was dancing, both hands above his head. It wasn't him then. She turned and looked Andy on the other side of her, he also had his hands stretched out. The hand snaked down a little further, a fingertip grazing across Becky's thigh. She turned to look behind her, and saw red streaks in black hair, two beautiful blue eyes staring up at her. She got up on tiptoes to get closer to Becky.

"I could see up your dress on the bus," the girl nonchalantly told Becky, loud enough over the music for her to hear but nobody else, "I know you're not wearing knickers." Her accent was from the north of England.

While she said it, her hand moved slowly up the back of Becky's thigh, pausing as it got to her arse. She waited for Becky's response, which was to smile back at her and slide her legs ever so slightly further open. One finger slid between her buttocks and stayed rested against her arsehole. Her body pushed against Becky, hiding the view for anyone else, and she danced and made Becky sway with her movements, forcing her finger to gently rub across Becky's puckered arsehole. Her body contoured with Beckys, hard nipples digging into her shoulder blades.

They continued to sway to the beat of the music, Becky closing her eyes as the finger inched forward, sliding along her wet folds. She gasped as it momentarily grazed across her clit, the girl teasing her more by sliding the finger into her wet pussy, then withdrawing it straight away. Becky ground her arse back against her, her arms reaching back and grabbing the girl's hips, trying to force her ever closer, to manoeuver her fingers inside her. The girl resisted, teasing and prodding, only occasionally flicking her finger over Becky's clit.

Suddenly the music stopped, and so did the fingers. The DJ thanked everyone for listening to his set, and the next DJ would be starting in ten minutes. Becky turned and looked behind her, the girl had gone.

"That was a great set, did you enjoy it?" Andy asked, oblivious to what had gone on.

"Yeah, I just wish it had gone on a little longer," Becky answered.

She pulled Andy to her and kissed him passionately. He stepped back, a little shocked. Becky snaked a hand down and across his groin.

"I'm horny, let's find somewhere quieter," she whispered to him.

Becky took his hand and they walked off across the square, Andy with a big smile on his face. They walked for a few minutes when Andy stopped.

"That church is up this side street," he said.

"Which church?" Becky asked, a little puzzled.

"The one with the floral garden, the one we took pictures in yesterday, where we walked past the gate twice because of the large bushes," he responded, grinning.

Becky stared at him, then understood what he meant. The gate was about fifty yards down the paved street, and they walked in through the gate. Although not far from the main street, they could hear the cars and people walking, but not see them. Becky walked over and leant against the wall in the corner away from the gate.

"Pull my zip down," she instructed Andy.

He did so, opening her dress to her belly button, her large tits set free from their confines. Andy immediately took them in hand and started licking at her nipples. Becky stopped him and told him to pull the zip right down. Andy smiled, did so, then gasped as he saw Becky totally naked under her dress. She took his hand and placed it between her legs.

"Finger me and make me cum first," she urged him.

"You're already soaked you dirty bitch," Andy exclaimed.

Already turned on from the girls' touch, Becky didn't take long until she came, squirting over Andy's hand and soaking her thighs. Andy mentioned how quick she'd been, and Becky told her about the girl.

She immediately sank, pulled down Andy's shorts to his thighs, and took his cock into her mouth. She always enjoyed feeling Andy get erect while in her mouth, and she knew Andy was enjoying it when his hands went to the back of her head and he started fucking her mouth. She'd been sucking him for a while when she thought she saw a flash of light. She tried to look behind Andy but saw nothing. There it was again. Next, there was a cough.

Andy stopped and they both looked behind them. The girl with the red streaks stood there, phone in hand, taking photos of them. Three men were with her. She introduced them as her boyfriend and his two friends. Her boyfriend was tall, slim, and covered in tattoos and piercings. She handed her phone to him and peeled off her t-shirt to reveal a perfect firm pair of 34C tits, both nipples pierced. She had a tribal pattern shoulder tattoo that cascaded down into her cleavage. She peeled down her jeans and tossed them to one side. Walking to Becky still crouched down, she swung one leg over Becky and against the wall behind her, her pussy directly over Becky's head.

"Lick me," she instructed Becky.

She didn't give Becky much choice as she pushed her groin downwards, Becky not resisting anyway as her tongue flicked out and found its spot. Becky didn't have much experience with girls, but she instantly liked herself comparing the taste too when she licked her dildos clean. Knowing what she liked herself, she flicked her clit softly and gently, teasing the girl's clit. Inserting two fingers into her sopping wet pussy, she then slowly inserted them into the girl's arse. Much as she wanted to touch herself too, she used the other hand to finger the girl's pussy too.

The girl's moans were getting louder and louder, almost drowning out the sound of her boyfriend and his friends cheering them on. She glanced over at Andy, his cock still in hand, stroking at the sight of his girlfriend with another girl performing in front of him. He seemed oblivious to the other guys around him, non-plussed at their being there like he was focused purely on the two girls.

The girl's boyfriend started to pull down his shorts and his cock sprang out, long but thin, already glistening with his pre-cum. He murmured something to Andy that Becky didn't hear, and she saw Andy nod. He moved into view again, his hand stroking his cock to erection. Becky felt her stomach tremble at the dight of his hard cock. He moved forward until it jutted against his girlfriend's clit, and Becky alternated between flicking her tongue over the girl's clit with planting light delicate kisses right on his end.

He grunted and moved, and from her vantage point, she saw his legs appear behind his girlfriend. As they did so, his two friends took his place, stroking while they had a perfect view of Becky licking the girl. He shuffled forward, his large hands gripping her tits tightly, and almost effortlessly his cock pushed into her willing arsehole, straight up in one go. His girlfriend gasped and asked him to fuck her arse hard but he relented, staying perfectly still while pulling her nipples hard. Now with a hand free, Becky reached down and shuddered as her fingers found her wanton pussy.

Becky started to protest as her hand was pulled away from herself and guided towards one of the other guys. It was placed around his semi-erect cock, starting her stroking then moving his hand to let her continue, his groans getting louder as he became fully erect. The guy on the other side did the same and feeling the pressure on her clit start to ease, the girl reached down and pulled Becky's head back between her legs. Becky started to lick at her inner thighs where her juices were trickling out of her, teasingly close to her pussy but not quite hitting the spot the girl so desperately needed.

Both of the other guys fully erect now, Becky pulled them closer until they were close to her head, she could almost feel the warmth off their cocks on her face. The girl was groaning louder and louder now as she got closer and closer to orgasm, Becky getting a little jealous as her pussy was now feeling neglected. She sensed the girl trembling more, and pressed her tongue hard against her clit. Soon she shook, her boyfriend's hands grasping her tits stopping her from slumping to the floor, her groans louder still as she came hard. She squirted across Becky's face and tits, Becky continuing to prolong her orgasm as she kept her tongue planted firmly on her clit.

Eventually, she moved, the two guys twisting slightly to be more in front of Becky. Their cocks were tantalisingly close, and she peered over in Andy's direction. Not only was he still stroking, his cock looking fatter than ever, but he was also filming the scene with his phone in his other hand. Seeing Becky looking towards him, and second-guessing what she was thinking, he nodded yes.

It was all the encouragement Becky needed, and she started to suck on their cocks, alternating sucking one while stroking the other. Each had a hand down fondling and squeezing her heavy tits, her nipples feeling more erect than normal, more sensitive than normal, and feeling their rough hands over them sending butterflies through her stomach. She took them both in full, her saliva dripping from her mouth and their cocks, some hanging down like swinging chains. She felt one starting to pulse as he got ready to cum, and he withdrew from her mouth. Taking his cock in his hand he wanked furiously, grunting loudly as he started to cum, ribbon after ribbon of his semen splashing across the side of her face, over her neck, and across her tits. He went to back away but Becky pulled him back in, letting him know he wasn't finished until she'd licked his cock clean.

The other guy must have been close too, and he pushed forward and started to fuck her mouth, his hands on the back of her head. Becky felt his cock throbbing in her mouth and readied herself for her throat to be flooded, but at the very last second, he pulled out and still holding her head, came all over face and hair. He came so much Becky had to close her eyes, then use her hands to wipe the semen away which she greedily licked down.

She opened her eyes to see the girl kneeling by her, facing her but not in front of her. She had a fat cock deep in her mouth, so deep her nose nestled in his pubic hair. Becky looked up directly in front of her and saw the girl's boyfriend, his erect cock held out in front of Becky's mouth, waiting for her to suck on his length. glancing back to the side of her she noticed the cock in the girl's mouth belonged to Andy.

Becky watched for a few seconds as she effortlessly deepthroated him, withdrawing until all of his fat cock was out of her mouth, then instantly sinking onto his entire length. Andy had his head tilted back and his eyes half-closed. Becky felt something nudging her face and turned to see the erect cock in front of her again. Trying to mirror the girl with Andy, she slid the cock into her mouth. She was trying to place the unfamiliar taste on his cock, then remembered it had been buried in his girlfriend's arse not long before. About a minute later she was deepthroating him, making him make the same grunting sounds as Andy was.

Becky thought she could see lights again and paused to look behind them. Over by the gate stood four couples, all watching the scene in front of them, some of them taking photos. One of the girls watching had her hands down her trousers, her eyes screwed up as she played with her pussy while trying not to miss the action. Another of the girls had her boyfriend's cock in her hand, stroking him while they watched.

Becky felt herself getting more turned on at having a bigger audience, and started to suck on the cock in her mouth harder and faster. His hands went to her head, pulling her mouth onto him, and his cock started to pulse. This time he didn't pull out, flooding Becky's mouth with his cum. He came so much it dribbled from Becky's mouth, dripping down onto her tits. When he'd finally finished cumming he pulled his cock out and rubbed it in Becky's hair, cleaning it off. He stepped back to his two friends, standing by the watching crowd, surveying their handiwork of Becky's semen coated face and body.

She looked up at Andy and knew the look on his face, needing to release but trying hard to keep going. Becky shuffled around so her face was pressed against the girls, and opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. The girl pulled Andy's cock from her mouth and did the same, just as Andy started to cascade his load across them both. Both of them took semen down their throats, the rest across their chins and necks. Becky's hand raced to her clit and she rubbed quickly, pressing hard against it and then slumping to the floor as he finally got to cum herself.

She lay there for a while, her eyes closed while her body was relaxing, and looked up to see Andy taking photos of her semen covered body. He had dressed again, but Becky could make out his semi-erect cock trying to burst from his shorts again. Looking around, she saw there was nobody else around. Andy held his hand down to help her up.

"Come on, let's get you back to the hotel," he told her, holding some tissues in his other hand for Becky to clean herself up.

Becky stood and pulled the zip halfway up, her tits still exposed.

"Do I look like a well-used slut?" she asked, running her fingers through her still wet cleavage.

"You look hot," Andy told her, "but you still have some semen in your hair too."

Becky bit her lip and winked at him, pulling the zip to just above her nipples, her tits still very much on show, the semen still on them glistening in the lights above them. She knocked his hand with the tissues away.

"Then let's see how many people stare at me like this, and when we get back you can show me how turned on it's made you."

12