Becky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lifted her hips and turned her in line with the bed then crawled up to join her. She grasped my arm and pulled me against her.

"Oh my GOD Daddy Bill, I've never known anything like that."

"Sweetheart, we've just started. There is so much more for you to experience."

She kissed my cheek.

"I want that Daddy Bill, and I want it with you."

"As soon as you're rested baby, we'll continue."

"I'm rested enough. I want more and I want it now."

I chuckled at her enthusiasm.

"Are you sure that you're ready? The next step is the big one."

"Yes Daddy Bill, I am SO ready." As if to emphasize her point, her hand grasped my cock, slowly stroking me.

"Keith wants me to take his thing into my mouth, but I haven't done that. Could I do that with you?"

"Of course dear, and I'll guide you, but not too much. Doing that for a man is a very loving thing but you have to be aware that he might shoot his cum into your mouth. You have to tell him if you don't want him to do that."

"I had some of Keith's cum on my hand and I tasted it. It was slimy but didn't taste too bad. You could shoot yours in my mouth if you want."

"Becky, you don't know how inviting that sounds, but not tonight. All I need is just a little attention to tighten me up again. You can do that however you want."

"Thank you Daddy Bill."

She turned and slid down my body until her head was at my hips. As I lay back, my cock was surrounded by warmth and wetness. I began to tighten instantly.

"Yes sweetheart, slowly up and down...that's the way." I don't know where Becky learned her technique, but she was damned good. I suspected that the internet had been a research resource for Becky to study more than geography and history. Then again, I guess it's pretty hard to mess up what she was doing. As much as I enjoyed it, I could not let her do that for very long. I stopped her and she sat up next to me. I rolled to the nightstand, picked up a condom, and held it up to Becky.

"Becky, do you know what this is?"

"Sure, it's a rubber...a condom."

"Open the package and put it on me."

She tore open the package and pulled out the small ring with its little reservoir end. Becky looked confused. "Which way does it go?"

"There's an easy way to remember. Pinch the little reservoir with your fingers and place it on the head of my cock like a hat." She did that quite capably. "Now, use your other hand and roll it down like a stocking." In a second the condom was in place.

"It's so cute all wrapped in plastic."

"That plastic can help you avoid disease and pregnancy. When you and Keith or whomever are going to do it, make sure his is all wrapped up."

"I will."

I twisted around and grabbed the towel that Francine had left on the bed. Lifting my hips, I slid it under me. I had Becky get the bottle of lubricant and rub some on my cock.

"All right sweetheart, it's show time. Come over here and get on top of me. You will have complete control over when I go inside of you and how deep I go. Are you still ready for this?"

"More than ever."

"It may hurt a little bit. You may feel tearing, like a pinch, and there may be a little blood. Once you're open, the pain goes away and it feels good. Honestly, I've never been with a virgin before so I'm just repeating what I've heard."

She moved over and straddled me. When she lifted up. I positioned my cock at her opening.

"Okay sweetheart, lower yourself down."

Becky looked apprehensive but slowly lowered herself. When I felt her labia against me, I rubbed myself through her. When I bumped her clit, she gasped and smiled.

"That's it sweetheart, can you feel me?"

She shook her head yes. I could feel her warmth against me and I began to feel her surrounding me when we met resistance.

"It's all right sweetheart, go ahead and take me in."

"You're too big, it won't fit."

"It will fit sweetheart, it was designed by God to fit. Work your hips and push down." I felt more pressure against the head of my cock.

"You have to push through it. Once you're through the pain is gone." She lowered more and I felt increased pressure against me.

"That's it sweetheart, you're almost there."

"I can't, it hurts."

I knew she was having trouble and knew what I had to do. I drew up my legs just slightly and placed my feet securely on the bed.

"You're doing just fine sweetheart. Paradise is just an inch away and I want you to go there with me. On the count of three, I want you to just drop right onto me. Okay? Will you do that?"

"Yea, I guess."

"All right baby, here we go. One...two..." Without warning I grabbed her hips and thrust upward as hard as I could. The pressure yielded and I drove fully into her. She let out a surprised yelp. Her face had a startled look.

"You said three! We never got to three."

"I lied, but it's all done, I'm inside you."

"Oh shit, you are. I was so surprised that I didn't notice."

"So, how is it?"

"I'm a little sore but it feels nice with you inside me."

"Go ahead, work your hips a little."

She began to rock her hips slowly.

"Not bad, I think I'm going to enjoy fucking with a man."

"You have the next seventy-something years to learn how to please yourself and your man. And that's what it's about, pleasing yourself. You don't ever have to do this unless YOU want to. It's YOUR body and YOU have control over who you share it with."

"Now you sound like mom."

"Your mom is right." I could feel her hips rocking more and more. "Go ahead sweetheart, take what you want. I'm here for your pleasure."

"It's really nice. I feel all filled up inside and your cock feels good in there."

I began to work my hips in unison with her. Her eyes became large and her mouth formed an 'O'. I reached up to hold her breasts, my thumbs massaging her nipples.

"Oh GOD yes...that feels so GOOD."

"Come on sweetheart, ride me. Do me sweetheart, do your man."

Now she was enthusiastically bouncing on me. How quickly a virgin girl changed into a lusty woman. I was pleased with the way things had gone and I was sure her mother would be also. Then I began to notice a pattern to her thrusts. Her hips were rocking and rubbing her clit against me. Her breathing was quickening and I knew where she was going. I joined in her rhythm, thrusting when she did. She was climbing the mountain and I wanted her to reach the top. Faster and faster she rocked until suddenly she fell forward with her hands on my shoulders. I watched as her body shook again and again, feeling each pulse as her vaginal muscles contracted onto me. It was beautiful to both see and feel. As the waves passed she collapsed onto me and lay panting.

"Thank you Daddy Bill, thank you."

"I love you and your mother loves you."

She rolled off of me and lay cuddled against me. She was very quiet and I thought she might have fallen asleep. Suddenly her head popped up.

"Daddy Bill, you didn't cum yet."

"No I didn't, but that's not important."

"Yes it is, and I want to feel you cum in me. I want to know what it's like."

"Are you sure? You're not too sore?"

"Just a little, but not enough to keep me from wanting this."

Her hand was on my cock slowly massaging me back to life.

"You're sure, I don't want to hurt you."

"No, I want this."

"All right, but if it starts to hurt you, you stop me."

Remembering my earlier 'lust fantasy', I climbed off of the bed and turned her crosswise. She giggled when I pulled her hips to the edge of the bed and lifted her legs against my shoulders. Leaning forward, I thrust deep and hard into her.

Her mouth fell open and moans of pleasure poured from her. Holding her legs tightly, I thrust furiously into her. All of my tenderness and patience was gone. The room echoed with the sounds of flesh upon flesh as my balls slapped against her. Her hips rose to meet me and eagerly accept my lust. Sweat dripped from me and I panted like a machine. She was young and fresh and wet and tight, a middle-aged man's fantasy. Finally I felt the familiar tightening between my legs. After the evening's events, I needed to cum and I wanted a big one.

That was exactly what I got. As the shock waves started through me, I thrust deeply into her with each fluid release. It seemed to go on and on, yet I could not get enough. I wondered if the condom could hold all that I had released. Finally I stood, weak-kneed, panting, my senses slowly recovering from the exhausting experience.

"Daddy Bill, are you all right?"

"Yes sweetheart, you're just rough on an old man."

She giggled, "You're not an old man, you gave me everything I wanted."

"I hope so honey, your mother and I want you to be happy."

"I'm really happy right now. I just became a woman."

I withdrew from her and turned to sit on the bed. Becky swung around to sit beside me. In the dim light I noticed a small amount of blood mixed with perspiration and other body fluids. Grabbing the towel from the bed, I quickly wiped myself and pulled off the condom.

"Can I keep that?"

"Keep what?"

"The condom, filled with your cum...like a trophy."

"Oh hell no. This thing gets flushed down the toilet."

"Aw-w-w, I really want it."

"N-O! Forget it. I want you to put your robe on and go to your mother. First you're to tell her that you love her, then you tell her everything that we did here. There are to be no secrets."

"Yes Daddy Bill, can we do this again?"

"Only if you want to and your mother says it's okay. Your mother is my wife and I won't do anything to jeopardize our relationship. Your mother has not had an easy life and it would be unfair of us to do something behind her back. Do you understand me?"

She smiled and kissed my cheek. "Yes Daddy Bill, I love you."

"I love you too, now go see your mother."

She pulled on her robe and I smacked her ass when she walked by me. The bright hall light hurt my eyes when she opened the door. I lay back down, hoping that her mother and I had launched her daughter into a happy and healthy life.

END

12