All Comments on 'Becky'

by jacklovesmom

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not even remotely taboo. Very mislabeled.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The story is told well and even sounds believable. I rated it a five because of how the story is told and because of this statement, "Releasing one arm to move downward, I alternated my breast massage to rub downward across her belly. Her legs eagerly opened as my hand approached. Intense warmth and dampness greeted my hand while my fingers trailed through the THICK HAIR." Like many of the other commenters on this site, you could say I don't care much for a hairless pussy.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Dad .... Dad ..... Dad ..... excessive .... otherwise it's not bad ...... 4****

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

1) Did anyone else get this - "STEP!"

"Francine, I'm her STEPFATHER. Men get arrested for even thinking about something like that."

I hope there is some mother-daughter contact somewhere, otherwise this is in the wrong category.

Worshipper622chichiWorshipper622chichi4 months ago

See Dick and Jane get intimate!

See Spot sniff

THE END!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"Not even remotely taboo."

.

Maybe you should look things up before your expose your ignorance. In addition to the biological aspect, incest also has a legal one. In most states, stepparent/stepchild sex is illegal as long as the relationship exists, e.g., it ceases if there after divorce,

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This could be the start of a very strong series, especially if there is other action. I disagree with the commentors who say this is miscategorized. Familial sex (even step family) is still taboo even if it isn't incestuous.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nice story. I looked over some of the other comments. I agree with the stepfather comment. That is not really incest. I too am a hairy pussy fan and I think I will rate this story a five as well. It's told well enough, but also the five is for the hairy pussy. I love them hairy and sopping wet.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Don’t flush condoms in toilets

rodavrodav4 months ago

Very good and exciting story. I gave you 5 stars. Looks realistic. This story needs additional chapters. Would be nice for Becky and her mother have an exciting dialogue about the juicy details of her loving intercourse with her stepdad. And would ask her mother that she wants it to continue. Then it progressed for the mother to be in the room to watch. Then eventually they have threesome. I also like hairy pussy. Hope the mother grow hers too.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy602 months ago

He uses condoms with his wife? No, trust there!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjacklovesmom@jacklovesmom
I was involved with my mother in an incestuous relationship for most of my life. It was loving and durable, providing us with a bond beyond the norm for parents and offspring. I am here to chat with others who share my history to exchange experiences. Please visit my website:...