All Comments on 'Becky and Granddad'

by loveking

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wonderful

Oh man that made me so wet. Thank you for a story full of great details. Need to go cum now.

myparmyparabout 4 years ago
Loved it!

Great story, great premise. Would love to read more of her experiencing older men while at University.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 4 years ago
Awesome!

What a great story, impeccably paced and well written. The dialogue and her naivety made her seem younger than her stated age, which made it even hotter.

csltcsltabout 4 years ago
Hot!!!

Loved reading her inner thoughts as she opened herself to new experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Threesomes

My niece and I frequently go at it and we are considering adding a third person. I’m going to make sure she reads this. Thanks!

MunchDKMunchDKabout 4 years ago
Another well written story

Arousing as well, though the incest aspect was a little more intense this time around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really loved the story. It was arousing and loving at the same time. Hope she has a nice sexy time at uni.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 2 years ago

I’m pretty sure I’ve read this story before, but it was just as good the second time around. In fact, I think this story was what led me to add you to my favorites list..

merrySMmerrySMalmost 2 years ago

Your stories are so full of great details, especially what goes on inside the female brain.

Suitman21Suitman21about 1 year ago

This ticked all the boxes for me ..... Great story

kirstymiakirstymia6 months ago

Wow I love this story x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloveking@loveking
I'm interested in most aspects of heterosexual relationships. I like women of all sizes but my preference is beautiful Asian women or sexy slender women. Still trying to understand women's sexuality but am always keen to learn more, especially if it involves humiliation and do...