Becky and Granddad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,290 Followers

I did as he asked, feeling sexy as I saw his appreciative gaze feast my naked breasts.

He stooped and kissed each of my nipples before saying, "Now turn around and bend over the table."

I had little idea what to expect as I leaned onto the table with my naked breasts pressed against the cold polished surface.

I felt granddad lift my skirt up over my waist to reveal my naked backside.

I remembered the girl in the video in a similar pose as granddad said, "Shift your feet apart Becky."

I felt his hands pull my buttocks apart and knew he was looking at both my exposed pussy and bottom, just like the old man and the girl in the video.

He dipped a couple of fingers into my wetness and then moved them up to my bottom saying, "Just try to relax Becky and I'll get you ready."

He soon had a finger deep in my bottom again and started to move it around. He then pulled it almost all the way out and paused. I heard him move the bottle and then felt him trickle some of the oil between my bum cheeks. It felt kind of funny as it trickled down toward his finger. With the oil slowly trickling down between my bum cheeks, granddad started to push his oil covered finger in and out of my bottom. After a while he said, "is that OK?"

"Yes," I said.

"Good, now try and stay relaxed as I use two fingers."

I felt him start to ease a second finger into me as he trickled more oil down onto his fingers and my bottom.

With the addition of the second finger I winced a little as he stretched my little hole. However, after the initial discomfort I felt myself getting used to it as he said, "You're doing well Becky, just keep trying to relax and you'll soon be ready."

Inch by inch I felt his two fingers slowly push right up inside me. The oil appeared to have made it quite easy. He started to move his two fingers in and out and at the same time pulled them from side to side, stretching and opening me, ready for his dick.

With my breasts still pressed against the tabletop, I turned my head and said, "Granddad, I think I'm ready for you to put your dick in my bottom."

I remembered how the old man in the video had used crude words to the girl before entering her bottom. These crude words had added to my arousal whilst watching it and so, as I felt granddad ease his oily fingers out from my bottom I said, "Granddad I want you to be crude like the man in the video was with the girl. Tell me what you're going to do. Talk to me like I am that girl."

I felt the head of granddad's dick press up against the oily entrance of my bottom. I sensed that he was trickling more oil into his dick as he said, "Becky I'm now going to fuck your arse and fill you with my spunk. You've already had my stiff cock in your mouth and cunt but now you're going to have in your tight virgin arsehole."

Hearing granddad talking crudely like this gave me an extra thrill as I felt the head of his dick start to push into my bottom. I guess I thought it might be painful, but it wasn't. Perhaps it was all the preparation that helped.

I felt a slight discomfort as my little puckered hole began to stretch over the head of granddad's dick as he whispered, "MMMmm, that feels so good Becky," as he eased another inch or so inside me.

"Push it all the way in granddad. Fuck me. Fuck my arse!"

With one long slow inward thrust I felt him enter me completely. He paused for a moment, and then started to move in and out.

It felt kind of weird but OK as he gradually built up a steady rhythm. Each of granddad's thrusts caused my body to move back and forth on the table, rubbing my nipples over the smooth cool surface.

Granddad then slipped a hand around my hips to my front and sought out my sopping wet pussy.

Enjoying the earlier thrill of using coarse words I said, "Finger my cunt granddad, feel how wet it is."

Still thrusting into my bottom, I felt his fingers curl over my pubis and slip into my wetness. He pushed two of his fingers into my pussy with his thumb pressing lightly on my clitoris.

By now I was thrusting my pelvis against his fingers and thumb as he relentlessly pounded into my bottom.

With each of his thrusts I could feel his balls slapping between my legs. I could hear his breathing becoming more and more laboured as he said huskily, "I'm going to cum in your arsehole Becky and fill you with my spunk."

"Cum granddad. Cum in my arsehole!"

His thrusting became even more urgent until he shouted out, "Becky I'm cumming, take this!"

I felt his dick suddenly erupt deep inside me and was overcome with feelings of lust and arousal as I increased my own thrusting against his fingers. With granddad still finishing in my bottom I reached my own orgasm, lifting my head and screaming, "Yes, yes!"

With his dick still buried deep in my bottom, Granddad bent over me and slid his hands under my breasts. He squeezed them and whispered close to my ear, "That was fantastic Becky."

I felt pleased with myself. I wondered how many more new experiences I would have with granddad before my parents returned.

He eventually slipped his softening dick out from my bottom with a 'plop' and we both went upstairs and shared a shower.

Part 10

Knowing that I would be leaving in two days' time to return to university, I wanted to experience something else, another new experience.

That evening, while granddad and I were having dinner, I said to him, "We might only have one more day for you to teach me something new."

Granddad looked deep in thought as he said, "I thought that we had already covered most things."

After dinner and sitting on granddad's lap watching TV. I was still wearing the short skirt and blouse although granddad had undone my blouse and was gently caressing my breasts. I could feel that he had become erect as the bulge was pressed against my right buttock. His caresses and knowing that he was erect aroused me to the point that I wanted him inside me again.

I slid off his lap, knelt in front of him and unzipped his trousers. I soon had his hard dick in my hand as I said, "I want you to fuck me granddad."

"He grinned as he said, "You'll have to do most of the work. I'm an old man and you wore me out this morning."

As he finished talking, he slid down the chair allowing me to kneel astride him; or more accurately, astride his dick.

I lifted my skirt out of the way and, gripping his dick, guided him into my very moist pussy. It felt good as I lowered myself down onto him feeling his dick opening and filling me.

With my upper body upright, Granddad grabbed hold of my breasts quite firmly as I started to ride his dick.

"Just go for it Becky," said granddad, "I'm an old man and might not be able to cum again so soon."

By now I was grinding myself against him with his dick buried up to the hilt inside me. He then let go of my breasts and pulled me toward him until my head was pressed against his chest. I felt him put his arms around me, lift my skirt right up and start to caress my buttocks.

With my breathing becoming harsher I felt a finger circling my bottom. It reminded me of how he had taken my anal virginity that morning and feeling his finger teasing my little puckered hole made me want more. Still riding his dick and my arousal soaring to new heights, granddad started pushing his finger into my bottom. He synchronised the movement of his finger with my riding thrusts, pushing it further and further into me saying, "Imagine that is another cock Becky. Another cock fucking your cute little arsehole while I fuck your cunt."

As usual, his crude words just added to my feelings of lust and arousal.

With his dick in my pussy and his finger now deep in my bottom I tried to imagine what it might feel like with another man on top of me, fucking my bottom as I reached my peak and screamed with pleasure.

With each gasp and scream granddad forced his finger in as deep as it would go.

I wasn't sure if he had cum or not but just remained astride him with his hard dick deep in my pussy and his finger in my bottom.

After I'd started to come down from my orgasmic high granddad said, "Did that excite you?"

"What, riding you like that?"

"No, having my finger in your bottom at the same time."

"I think so. It felt both naughty and nice."

He was quiet for a while, as if deep in thought before saying, "How about I ask Jack to come over again tomorrow?" Without hesitation I just quietly said, "Yes, OK."

Granddad pulled his finger from my bottom and I climbed off him.

I took up my position on his lap again as he reached for the phone and dialled a number.

I listened, hearing just one side of the conversation, as he said, "Hi Jack, are you free tomorrow afternoon?

Great. Becky seems keen to entertain the two of us again."

Despite my recent exploits I found myself blushing as he continued, "Yes, with olive oil."

"Around 4pm is perfect. See you tomorrow."

He hung up the phone, gave one of my boobs a playful squeeze and said, "Jack's looking forward to seeing you again tomorrow."

After a while I ran my hand down to his dick saying, "Do you want me to make you cum now?"

"No," he said, "I'll save it for tomorrow."

We watched some more TV and then went upstairs to bed.

Part 11

The following morning, we had breakfast together as usual. Granddad looked at me and said, "You're looking great this morning"

I was wearing a short silk dressing gown but had left it loose so that granddad would catch glimpses of my naked breasts whenever I moved.

He reached across and pulled the front open some more until he could see both breasts and said, "Looking at your erect nipples I guess that my sexy granddaughter is aroused."

I giggled, covering myself before saying, "Maybe."

He grinned saying, "So the idea of having sex with me and Jack again is exciting you?"

"Yes," I said rather coyly.

The day passed quite slowly. Still wearing the short dressing gown, I kept myself busy with some household chores and preparing a light lunch for me and granddad.

About an hour or so before Jack was due granddad found me and, giving me a hug said, "Are you sure that you are OK with Jack joining us again?"

A fleeting image filled my head as I imagined the excitement of holding an erect dick in each hand before replying, "Yes."

Granddad then slipped a hand through the gap at the front of the gown and between my legs. His finger easily slipped between my moist labia and into my vagina as he said, "Jack said he is really looking forward to having his dick in you again."

He then eased a second finger into me and added, "It feels like you are more than ready Becky."

As he moved his fingers in and out a few times I started to thrust my hips, eager to feel my pussy being penetrated, he added, "Jack will be here soon so you'll have to wait a little longer for the real thing."

He then slipped his fingers out and held them up for me to lick clean.

Feeling very aroused and excited at the prospect of having sex with both Jack and granddad again I decided to take a shower before Jack was due to make sure that I was clean and fresh.

Before I went up to the bathroom I said to granddad, "Do you want me to wear the short skirt and blouse again?"

He hesitated for a moment before saying, "No, have your shower then come back down in that same short silk dressing gown."

I was soon in the shower and soaping myself all over, paying close attention to between my legs.

I don't think I had ever felt quite so aroused as I tried to imagine what I would be doing soon with Jack and granddad. With one hand toying with one of my soapy nipples and the other busy between my legs I felt very tempted to bring myself to a rapid orgasm but somehow resisted.

I then wondered if they would want to use my bottom as I eased the tip of a soapy finger into my tight little hole and recalled the feeling of granddad's dick taking my anal virginity the day before.

With my mind filled with erotic thoughts and standing under the cascading water I lost all sense of time. Eventually I stepped out, dried myself, put my short dressing gown back on and hurried downstairs.

Jack had obviously already arrived while I'd been in the shower because I could hear him and granddad talking. I could not resist stopping outside the living room door and listening.

Whenever I had overheard boys talking about girls at university it always added to my feelings of insecurity about my appearance. I had overheard them commenting on different girls while in the student's bar.

Comments like, "I fucked that Suzie girl last week."

"Is that the blond girl with the big tits?"

"Yes."

"What was she like?"

"Not bad. Easy fuck but her arse is a bit fat."

Or, "Anyone had that Debbie girl yet?"

"What, the skinny one with no tits?"

Yes, that's the one."

"Yes, no tits and refused to fuck but willingly sucked my dick."

"Did she swallow?"

"Yes."

"Great!" I might give her a try next time I see her."

I knew that continuing my newly discovered sex life with anyone of my age back at university would carry the risk of being discussed in the bar and probably labelled a slut.

My experiences with granddad had made me decide that in future I would stick with older men.

Listening to Granddad and Jack was completely different. Jack was saying, "Thank you for sharing the delightful Becky with me. Just thinking about her lovely cute body has given me a rock-hard dick."

"I bet," said granddad, "As far as I'm concerned, she is perfect. Lovely firm pert tits and silky-smooth pale body."

"Was it you who persuaded her to shave her pussy," said Jack.

"No, she said she did it to please me because she noticed that the girl in the porno videos we had watched together was shaved."

"Well it certainly pleased me," said Jack, "I can't wait to open those lovely shapely legs and see that delicious looking little cunt of hers again. Anyway, where is she?"

Hearing them talking about me gave me a thrill and at the same time I felt confident that whatever happened between granddad, Jack and I would never be gossiped about.

Hearing a pause in the conversation I opened the door and made my entrance.

I glanced at them both sitting at either end of the sofa and giggled seeing that they were both stark naked and erect.

Granddad pointed to his and Jack's erections saying, "As you can see, we both got excited waiting for you."

I looked at each dick in turn, feeling my arousal as imagined each of them wanting me and ejaculating inside me.

Jack was gently stroking his as he said, "Take off your dressing gown Becky and let us see your lovely body."

I realised how much my self confidence had grown these past days as I reached for the silk tie around my waist, wriggled my body slowly, and I hoped seductively, before unfastening it and slowly pulling the front open to reveal my naked body to them.

I then slipped the gown off my arms and shoulders, letting it fall to the floor.

I could feel their collective gaze almost as though it was physical, caressing every inch of my body.

Both were now stroking their rock hard and impressive looking dicks as I slowly gyrated and turned.

Having showed myself off to them, Granddad said, "Come and sit between us Becky."

I did as he asked and, having squeezed between them, I laid back in the seat as Granddad and Jack leaned in toward me and started to lick my nipples. In between licks Jack kept saying, "You have such lovely tits Becky."

They both alternated between sucking and licking, swirling their tongues around my areola, and flicking over my nipples.

Grandad then took my hand and guided it to his erection. It felt good as I wrapped my hand around it, feeling both it's warmth and hardness. I then instinctively moved my free hand down to Jack's dick. Watching him release his own grip to allow my small hand to wrap around the girth of his erection.

With both men still toying with my nipples I began to slowly stroke both dicks.

After a while Jack moved my hand away before sliding down onto the floor and kneeling in front of me. He then placed a hand on each of my knees, gently eased them apart and, staring directly between my open legs, said, "You look beautiful Becky."

I was still stroking granddad's dick and he was still sucking my nipple as Jack started to kiss and lick the inside of my left thigh.

Slowly but surely, he licked and kissed his way higher and higher until I could feel his hot breath on my moist pussy.

I found myself yearning to feel his tongue lick between my moist lips but he just teased me by licking around the very tops of my thighs; tracing a path just outside my outer labia and all the while I could feel his hot breath on my pussy.

I felt his hands slide up the insides of my thighs as he pushed my legs further apart. His fingertips now took the place of his tongue, stroking and teasing the delicate flesh around the very edges of my outer labia. At the same time, I could feel him using his fingertips to pull me open, to expose my oozing pink flesh to his lustful gaze.

I felt his hot breath get closer and then gasped as his tongue suddenly slurped between my parted labia, moving slowly upwards through my wetness, and then flicking across my clitoris.

I started to thrust my hips and moan softly with each of his sensuous licks, pushing myself against his tongue.

I then felt granddad's hand start to slide down over my belly. As his fingers slipped slowly down over my smooth pubis Jack moved his head back a little allowing granddad's fingers to slip into my wetness. As he eased two fingers up inside me, he pressed the palm of his hand hard up against my clitoris and pubis. It felt fantastic as he moved his hand around with a circular motion, pressing the tips of his two fingers as deep as they would go and then outwards towards his palm.

With Jack still getting a close-up view I began to lose control. I was starting to gasp and groan as I unashamedly thrust my hips repeatedly against granddad's hand. My groans and gasps soon changed to uncontrollable screams of pleasure as I reached my climax.

Granddad then slipped his fingers out of my oozing wetness leaving Jack gazing at my wet and engorged labia.

I was still holding granddad's dick as he said, "Kneel astride me Becky."

Jack moved back a little allowing me to turn around and kneel astride granddad with my crotch above his.

Granddad reached for my breasts, gripping one in each hand as he said, "Guide my cock into your wetness Becky."

As he mauled my breasts, I could feel how sensitive my nipples had become. I reached down between my legs, gripped granddad's dick and guided the head into my wet entrance. It felt good nestling between my moist lips and as I lowered myself down on to it, I swooned as I felt its girth stretch my delicate flesh and its length disappear deep inside me.

With granddad still holding my breasts I started to slowly thrust my hips and enjoy the feeling of having his dick inside me.

For a moment I had totally forgotten that Jack was still kneeling behind me. This changed the moment I felt his finger touch my bottom.

By now granddad was slowly thrusting his dick to match my own thrusts. At the same time, I could feel one of Jack's fingertips circling my anus. Despite my newly found self confidence regarding my body I felt a sudden pang of acute shyness at the realisation that Jack was gazing directly at both my anus and my pussy with granddad's dick plunging in and out of it.

I then began to feel concerned as Jack started to push his finger into my bottom and exclaim, "I'd love to get my dick in there."

loveking
loveking
1,290 Followers