Becky and Granddad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This seemed to excite granddad who replied, "There's a bottle of olive oil in the kitchen."

Jack slid his finger out and went to the kitchen. I immediately stopped thrusting my hips and, with a feeling of panic, said to granddad quietly, "I don't think that I can take both of you at the same time."

I got the impression that granddad and Jack had done this before as he said, "You'll be surprised Becky. Just relax. We'll be gentle."

By now Jack was returning. As he resumed his position behind me Granddad stopped thrusting, released his grip on my breasts and pulled me down onto him, squashing my breasts against his chest. With my bottom now more exposed, this position made me feel more vulnerable.

I felt a trickle of oil dribble between my buttocks and down to my anus as Jack said, "I'm looking forward to this Becky."

As he finished talking, he slipped an oily finger up into my bottom. Despite granddad's stationary dick being completely inside me, I was a little surprised by how easily I had accommodated Jack's finger. I felt more oil trickle down the crack between my buttocks and then Jack easing a second finger up inside me.

Jack continued to trickle more oil over my anus and then started to move his fingers in and out of my bottom, before saying, "Becky are you ready?"

I was far from ready and full of doubt, but I just replied, "I guess so."

"You'll be fine," granddad said softly in my ear as I felt Jack slip his fingers from my bottom. There was a short pause as he said, "I'll just put some oil on my cock."

I then felt the oily head of his dick press into my bottom.

With granddad's dick still buried in my pussy I felt Jack's very slowly pushing inwards. The feeling was weird. It felt impossibly tight as if it wouldn't fit but the feeling of impossibility was contradicted by the slow but sure penetration of my anus by Jack's dick.

"Your arse feels so good," exclaimed Jack as I felt his pubic hair pressing up against my parted buttocks.

With an erect dick now buried deep in both my pussy and bottom I could only describe the feeling as 'full.'

Granddad released his grip on me allowing me to raise my chest sufficiently for him to grab my breasts again. I could sense his lust as he mauled my breasts and resumed thrusting his dick. At the same time, Jack started to move his dick back and forth in my bottom. I remained still, trapped, and impaled between them as they started to build a steady rhythm. As Jack thrust inwards granddad was moving out and vice versa.

Their thrusting gradually got faster and deeper but always synchronised. I could hear their heavy breathing and feel the sweat building on their bodies.

Jack leaned his mouth to my ear and said, "I'm going to cum in your arsehole Becky and fill you with my spunk."

Knowing that at that moment I was satisfying two men simultaneously gave me a huge thrill.

With every thrust of their dicks both Jack and granddad were now gasping for breath. I felt their rhythm change, no longer synchronised, each one striving to achieve an orgasm inside my body. Jack started to grunt and moan loudly as he plunged powerfully into my bottom. I felt his thrusting momentarily pause and then, with a loud series of grunts, felt his hot spunk flooding my insides.

With Jack's dick still ejaculating granddad gripped my breasts very hard, a little painfully, as he too reached his orgasm and flooded my pussy.

The three of us remained coupled together for a while until I felt both dicks start to soften inside me.

Jack was the first to pull out. As his softening dick slid out from my bottom it made a slurping sound which made all three of us laugh.

With Jack now standing I lifted myself up from Granddad and felt his dick slip from my pussy.

Jack then said, "I'll take her up to the shower." He then scooped me up in his arms and carried me upstairs.

Luckily the separate shower in my family's bathroom was large and soon all three of us were inside. Granddad then said, "Becky, I think that you should wash our dicks."

I giggled as I first used the hand shower to soak their crotches before saying, "Stand next to each other then and I'll wash you both at once."

I then soaped up each hand before grabbing their dicks. They were still semi-erect as I wrapped my soapy hands around their shafts and began washing them. I was surprised when I felt both start to harden again and was soon stroking two erect dicks, easing their foreskins back and paying close attention to their glans.

As I toyed with their dicks I felt completely at ease, confident that granddad and Jack respected me, and our sexual escapades would always remain between just the three of us.

I knew that after my recent experiences with Granddad I would want more but knew it could not be with my fellow students at university or men of my own age who would talk about me amongst their friends.

It confirmed my earlier decision that older men would always be my choice.

As I stood there in a steamy daydream toying with their dicks, granddad snapped me out of my daydream saying, "Becky, now it's our turn to wash you."

I could feel their spunk from earlier on trickling down between my thighs as I released their dicks from my grip.

Jack used the hand shower to soak me from head to toe. They then stood me between them, Jack at my front and granddad at my rear.

It felt fabulous as two pairs of large masculine hands soaped every inch of my body. My breasts and crotch area got the greatest attention and I soon found myself building to another orgasm.

Jack rinsed the soap from my nipples, stooped down and took one between his lips. As his tongue swirled around my sensitive nipple, I felt his hand slip down over my belly and then between my legs.

At the same time granddad was thoroughly washing my buttocks; especially between them.

I tensed and gasped as Jack's fingers brushed over my clitoris. He teased my sensitive bud for a while before slipping two fingers up inside me and pressing his palm up against my pubis.

With his palm pressed tightly against my pubis and his fingers pressing toward his palm from inside my pussy he began moving his hand with a circular motion sending tingles of exquisite pleasure through my body. The feelings of pleasure grew rapidly until my legs almost gave way beneath me as another orgasm rocked my body.

It wasn't until the peak had passed that I realised granddad's soapy finger was deep inside my bottom.

Feeling completely satisfied I wanted to return the favour. I grabbed Jack's dick, knelt on the shower floor, and took it into my mouth. I wanted to please him, to feel him use me for his pleasure and wasn't disappointed as he gripped my head and thrust into my mouth. I revelled in feeling his arousal and excitement as his dick repeatedly plunged deep into my mouth and was soon rewarded with his spunk spurting into my throat as I made him cum.

I swiftly swallowed Jack's spunk before turning my attention to granddad. He too gripped my head as I took his dick into my mouth. I've learned since that that it is called being 'mouth fucked.' Which is exactly what granddad did, thrusting his dick deep into my mouth with his pubic hair repeatedly crashing against my lips before ejaculating into my throat.

I felt pleased with myself as I swallowed granddad's spunk, realising how much I had learned and experienced during my short stay with granddad.

Having finished our sexy shower, the men towelled me dry and I went to my room to get dressed. When I emerged from my room and went downstairs, I found that Jack had left, and granddad was sitting alone.

He looked at me with concern on his face as he said, "I hope that we didn't go too far earlier."

I rushed over to him, sat on his lap and replied, "You've given me the best few weeks ever and I can't wait to come back for more."

"You can trust me you know Becky, and Jack. What happened here will always remain between just the three of us."

"I know, that's why I enjoyed it so much."

I felt a twinge of sadness that evening as I packed my bags and prepared to go back for another term at university.

The following morning, I had breakfast with granddad and then he drove me to the rail station.

As we parted, he said, "Be careful Becky."

"I'll try," I said as I boarded the train and waved goodbye.

As the train pulled out of the train station, I noticed an older man sitting opposite. He smiled warmly and politely said, "good morning," as I saw his eyes trying to subtly check me out.

Feeling emboldened by my experiences of the past few weeks with granddad I smiled back and then crossed my legs, allowing my skirt to ride up higher over my thighs. I then nonchalantly gazed out of the window at the passing countryside as I wondered if the old guy was still checking me out and if his dick was getting hard.

As my mind drifted between the view from the window and my recent exploits with granddad and Jack I wondered if I had the courage to find out.