All Comments on 'Becky and Her Mom Ch. 03'

by Tacocarnitas

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
travibetravibeover 4 years ago
Great!

This is a great story! I'm really happy with how you have expanded upon the idea from the first two chapters. I didn't know what direction you are going to take in it but I'm very happy with what you did with this chapter! I really enjoy your writing and the things you focus on in your story so please please please keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you for coming back

I think you're a legend here, Tacocarnitas. You're the master of this genre, and I personally missed your unique style. So...a huge THANK YOU ;-) Hope you're in the mood for more of course :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it

Awesome story. While having a complex plot and realistic character writing is good and all, sometimes it's nice to just read depraved, raunchy smut where a guy fucks some overly-busty sluts and turns them into obedient sex-slaves who flaunt their submission in public. I love the excessively voluptuous bodies you use in your writing, and the incest-play was very hot. This story was a welcome gift after your long break, and it's good to see you back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
something different :-)

Another excellent piece, man. Thank you. Hope you'll never loose the mood for some tasty stories. Just to mix the elements a bit, would you ever consider another story about, this time, a boy and an overdeveloped younger girl? maybe an oppai lollipop?

just an idea, of course. I would love something about this theme written by you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome!

More please :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would like more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would like more to the story please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would be like more to the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well he is doing so good. Why did you stop????? Please continue writing this story.

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royaleover 1 year ago

Really enjoying all your stories. Very sexy and raw.

tacobell1tacobell112 months ago

Still come back to this tabooest of all taboo's

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTacocarnitas@Tacocarnitas
My stories are not for everyone. They are not intended in any way to be realistic. They are stroke stories, not masterpieces. They include (really) huge breasts on very petite women, mother-son incest and sexual use of the word "Mommy." Some readers seem to like them, but if y...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES