Becky and Her Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

I had left notes for Becky and Mommy on their beds after lunch with instructions. At 2 o'clock, I took my position outside Becky's bedroom. For once, I was clothed, in shorts and a t-shirt. I entered the room and found Becky lying on her bed, wearing the tiny nightgown I had instructed her to wear, twirling her hair with one hand while she pretended to talk on the phone with the other. "I gotta go," she said (to no one), "my brother is here. Hey bro, what's up."

"It's time for your fucking, little sis."

"What?!" She sat up in bed, her huge tits bouncing under her nightie as she did. "What do you mean?!"

"I'm going to rape my busty little sister, that's what I mean," I said, pulling my hardening cock out.

"What?! No!" She put her hands over her chest and crotch in a feeble attempt to hide them. "Please don't fuck me, big brother," she muttered.

"I have to," I said, now standing next to her, towering over her tiny frame, staring directly down into her heaving cleavage. She bit her lip in that way that made me crazy.

"What do you mean you have to?"

"Look at your body, Becky. You're like a cartoon come to life. These giant tits -" I reached down and cupped one through the sheer nightie as she gasped. "I have to see you walking around the house all day with them thrusting out from your tiny teen body. Sit up on your knees, now."

She did so, and thrust her chest out even more.

"And this big, thick ass -" I grabbed a handful of one bulbous cheek. "Seeing it sway and bounce every day. You don't think that's going to turn me on?"

"But Brian... I'm your little sister."

"I don't give a fuck."

"And I'm a virgin."

"I don't care about that either. I'm sick of it. It's time you got the fucking you deserve."

"Oh, Brian. Please don't." She couldn't help but flash a smile, then quickly got back into character. "Please don't fuck my busty little body." She started to sway her torso back and forth, jiggling her tits for my benefit, then hugged her arms under them, pushing them up toward me. She was playing the part perfectly.

I grabbed her by her gorgeous auburn hair and again she gasped. I pulled back her head and gently began to kiss her. She hesitated at first, then kissed me back.

"I love you, Becky."

"I love you too, Brian. But please don't rape me. Don't take my virginity."

"Sorry, kiddo. It's going to happen whether you like it or not." My cock was now rock-hard, just inches from her mouth. I pushed it forward a bit and wiped a bit of pre-cum on her soft lips. She moaned.

"Please, Brian."

"Call me sir."

"Yes, sir. Please don't fuck me, sir."

"Can't stop myself, Becky. You're too fucking sexy." I pushed her back onto the bed and pried her legs open. Her tiny pussy was glistening with wetness. God, she must have been so turned on. I started to grope her huge tits.

"Noooo, don't feel me up, sir! Please! Don't squeeze my big tits!"

"Sorry, Becky, they're just too big - I have to. Look how hard they make my big penis?"

She looked down. "Wow, it is really big, huh? It's just... you're the first boy to feel me up and you're my brother! Oh god, this is so naughty."

"It is, isn't it?" Smiling, I took her nightie in both hands and ripped it from her body.

"Oh my god! What are you doing?!"

"Getting you naked so I can really fuck you, of course."

"Uhhhhh... No, you can't fuck me," she said, even as she was reaching for my cock and slowly pulling it toward her pussy.

"You're too fuckable, Becky, sorry." I pressed my cock into her, moving the head up and down her pussy lips.

"Oooooh, Brian," she swooned, she head tilting back, her eyes closing. As I pushed it further in: "OOOOH FUUUUCK!"

Suddenly, I heard a voice from behind me.

"Brian, what are you doing?!"

Hovering over Becky, I turned my head. It was, of course, Mommy, standing in the doorway, look aghast. She was wearing the most fuck-me outfit I'd ever seen: a super-tight red dress with a pencil skirt that ended at about mid-thigh, with a plunging neckline, her massive breasts thrust forward about a foot. A black choker around her neck and black 4-inch heels. I was blown away.

"Brian! Are you about to fuck my daughter?"

"I'm sorry Mommy, I can't stop myself," I said, a tinge of shame in my voice.

"Sweetie! You know that's wrong." I was now staring directly at her huge, round tits. She walked toward us and stopped about a foot away. "Please don't fuck your sister. It's so very naughty."

I looked back at Becky, who was panting, on the verge of an orgasm, despite the fact that her hands were on my chest, lightly pushing me away and my cock was just grazing her pussy.

I looked back at the insanely voluptuous mother. "I don't think anything can stop me from fucking her, Mommy. She's so sexy and my cock is so hard."

Mommy looked concerns for a moment and then her face settled into a firm resolve.

"Well, then."

She reached behind her and unzipped her dress. It slowly fell, inch by inch, from her body. Lithe arms and tiny, delicate hands revealed her giant breasts, cradled in a huge velvety bra, then her sleek, slightly muscular stomach and slim waist, then wide, naked hips. The dress slithered down her, past her shapely legs and down onto her 4-inch pumps. She stepped out of it, and stood there in all her beauteous glory, clad only in the bra and the choker.

My cock was still pressed up against Beceky's pussy, but I'd yet to fully enter her.

"I guess you'll have to rape me instead, sweetie. Do you want to fuck your Mommy?" I slowly withdrew it from Becky, who began to let out a disappointed "aww" but quickly stopped herself and said, "Thank you, Mommy."

"Of course, baby. If I have to be raped to save my daughter, that's just a Mommy's duty."

I scooched to the edge of the bed and patted my lap. "Come sit, Mommy."

She sat down on lap, and my rock-hard cock nestled between her thighs. "Gosh, this is so naughty," she said.

If you think that's naughty, I thought... I reached up and undid her massive bra, freeing those amazing, gigantic tits and their adorable pink nipples. I began to grope them with abandon.

"Mommy, are you sure you want this? You really want me to rape you instead of your beautiful little daughter? I mean, sure, you're even bustier and more voluptuous, and I really want to put my cock inside you... but are you sure?"

"Sweetheart," she said, stroking my face, "I don't want to be raped. I don't think it's right for a boy to fuck his very own Mommy. Especially the super-hard fucking that I'm guessing I'll get. But I have no choice." I squeezed her breasts particularly roughly and she gasped. "And I guess I do have a body like a little sex doll, huh? Do you think so? Do you think your Mommy has a fuck-toy body?"

Still groping her giant tits, I said, "Yes, Mommy. You're the most beautiful women in the world, and that includes your body. You obviously have the biggest breasts I've ever seen -" I lifted them up and gave them an extra squeeze "- but everything about you is gorgeous. I love you both a lot. But you're both so incredibly sexy that I have to fuck one of you. And yes, really, really hard."

"Awww," Becky said with a smile - very much at odds with all the talk about hard fuckings and rape. "We love you, too." She planted a sweet, gentle kiss on my lips and began to stroke my penis. "But I guess it's Mommy's turn to be fucked. Do you want me to hold her down for you?"

"You should be calling me 'sir', Becky."

"Sorry! Would you like me hold down Mommy's super-fuckable body for you, sir?"

"That would be very helpful, thank you, Becky." I pushed Mommy onto the bed; her teen daughter grabbed her and pinned her to the bed, their huge breasts pressing into one another obscenely. "Mommy, Brian has to fuck you now. Look how hard his penis is! Do you want him to suffer? Or do you want your baby boy to feel good?"

"I want him to feel good, but I don't want him to rape me."

I positioned my cock at the entrance to Mommy's pussy, which was literally dripping wet. "I'm really sorry, Mommy, but I have to fuck you. Your body is just making me too horny."

"Sweetie, please. Don't put your penis inside of me." Even as she said these words, she plumped up her massive tits for me. "Don't fuck your huge-titted Mommy. Your penis is too big!"

"Do it, sir," said Becky. "Fuck Mommy as hard as you can!"

I leaned down and kissed Mommy, hard. She kissed me back and our tongues swirled for a moment in each other's mouths. Then I pushed my cock into her, going slowly but without stopping until it was entirely inside her. She let out a huge moan and arched her back. Becky was now sitting behind Mommy, her feet tucked under her, and had pinned her mother's arms down. "Don't struggle, Mommy. Let him rape you."

"Noooooo," the mother murmured. "Please don't fuck your Mommy." But she was squirming beneath me, wriggling her pussy as if she wanted *more* cock, not less.

I started to pump in and out of her.

"Uhhhhh! I can't believe my baby boy is fucking me! Raping his own Mommy!"

"I'm sorry, Mommy," I said, but bore down and started to fuck her even harder. "I'm sorry I have to fuck you."

She looked up at me with watery eyes and smiled. "It's ok, sweetheart. I understand. It must - UH, FUCK! - be hard to be around such a sexy sister and Mommy all the - UHHH! - time. It's super-naughty, what we're doing, but you're a growing boy with a - FUUUUCK! - strong sex drive and you need to squirt out your cum a lot I bet. Better that you - UHHH, DAMMIT! - fuck your Mommy than some little bimbo at school."

Mommy hooked her pump-clad feet around me and started to pull me into her with each thrust. She looked down at her chest and exclaimed, "My god, look at my breasts!" I was, of course, and sure enough, they were visibly swollen - thrusting up into the air with a firmness and roundness I'm not sure I'd seen before. Inspired, Becky released Mommy's arms and started to roughly massage her giant breasts, causing milk to squirt from her erect nipples.

"UHHHH, GOD, THAT FEELS SOOO GOOOOOD!" Mommy yelled.

In one sweeping motion, I gathered up her tiny body and twirled it around, milk spraying from her massive, jiggling tits, until I was sitting on the edge of the bed and she was straddling me. She was clearly amazed and turned on by the powerful physical gesture and mashed her mouth into mine. I penetrated her again. She moaned loudly as she sunk onto my super-rigid cock, and then began to bounce up and down on it, breasts bouncing with her, sweat and milk flying off her body.

Again, her tits seemed bigger than ever: if they had started at a JJ-cup, they had to be closer to an L or even M at this point. "Jesus, Mommy, your tits!"

She grabbed them and squeezed. "Uhhh, god, they are gigantic! I've never seen them this big!"

I bent my head down and suckled from one huge teat, then pulled her body into mine and began truly rutting into her. Becky crawled up behind me, her huge breasts mashing into my back. "Oh my god, you are fucking her so hard, sir! I think she's gonna cum!"

"I am," the ultra-busty little mother screamed. "I'M GONNA CUM ON YOUR COCK, SWEETIE! KEEP FUCKING MOMMY WHILE SHE CUMS ALL OVER YOU!"

I was tempted to pull out so I could watch her squirt, but it just felt too damn good. I pressed Mommy's body into mine as she started to cum, her entire body shaking. I was sandwiched between two sets of huge breasts. As Becky planted little kisses along my shoulders, neck and ears, I fucked Mommy as hard and fast as I could. Her head flew back ecstatically.

"UUHHHH!! FUUUUUUCK!! CUUUUUMMMMIIIINNNGGGG!" Mommy screamed. I glanced down and her breasts were bigger than ever. They were simply off-the-charts huge.

I couldn't hold back any more, and with a roar, started to cum inside her.

"FUUUUCK!! CUMMING TOOOOOO!"

The two women began chanting: "WE LOVE YOU WE LOVE YOU WE LOVE YOU!"

Our orgasms crested and then continued for another full minute, until she collapsed on me.

The three of us fell to the bed, exhausted. After a moment of panting silence, Becky was the first to speak: "Rats, I didn't get to cum."

We all giggled. As I pulled her into her, squeezing a huge tit with one hand while the other pulled Mommy's hand onto my still-hard cock, I said, "Don't worry, Becky. I plan to take care of my fuck-toys."

With that, I passed out, dreaming of the endless playing and fucking ahead of us.

12